Body weight is not an accurate indicator of health

Body weight is not an accurate indicator of health

You act like we don't know what metabolism is.

IQ is not an accurate indicator of intelligence.
A 4br 4ba house you've owned for twenty years is not an accurate indicator of wealth.
Atomic numbers are not accurate indicators of how many protons an eleme nt has.
Any other stupid statements?

One word: Evolution

this is so stupid

bodyweight is easily the biggest indicator of overall health. hands down.

that being said, most healthy women should have more fat than the standard supermodel.

but nothing like the cows in this thread.

Strive towards perfection, both mental and physical. Fat acceptance is failure acceptance.

i dont know if anyone has ever said it, but
>I just like fucking fat chicks.

>intellectual feminist

These days, that's like saying jewish nazi.

>implying

Chubby with no ass is literally the worst. Why even live anymore at that point.

And sucking dick doesnt make you a faggot.

like OP.

That is such a fucking misleading quote. It's making you think that the idea of beauty has gotten even smaller over the years. But 20 years ago models were just as skinny as the models today, the average woman just got fatter.

stop shit posting. we all know this s the same
person posting mounds of shit.

Get the fuck outta here with this shit! sage

/thread
>Screencapped

I highly doubt she has friends with that attitude.

>if a gram of cocaine gives you a good feeling, *then 100g must be overwhelming!

Do people really think like this?

>I'm fat and it's your fault.

I highly doubt she stands for "in moderation" either. No one gets that big eating in moderation while being active.

Truth hurts, yo.

Stop being bigots

You're right. I'm sorry. I'll watch two black guys nail my wife to atone for my sins.

Feminists do. Now they think they can scare the doctors into pretending fat people are healthy. It's a joke and the age of political correctness is over. Even hardcore liberals are starting to see how stupid most of this PC movement is.

Pic related

Obesity isn't something that is exclusive to women. Why do feminists insist on making it a solely about women?

Stop destroying your body and the environment with your overeating.

>Body weight is not an accurate indicator of health
Correct. muscular people weigh more

Fatness is an accurate indicator of health.

Yes, although the percentage of people who actually think like that are misleading. It's like that battlecry tactic, where you make 1000 people seem like 10000, through spreading out and screaming louder. In reality though it's a minority that just gets more media coverage thanks to liberal media.

Fatties are trying to make the gay argument which is they were born that way so you can't discriminate against them for it rather than the truth that it's just a choice.

it can be

>I stand

....very rarely.

>in moderation

Slightly angry and sad.

Fuck it, I'm moving to Russia.

Women are stupid and trivial. If they have a shit, they would fight for equal rights for women in Muslim countries.

A sickening tactic. What's worse is that it seems to be working.

*gave a shit

the hell its not

The existence of this is a crime.

Fat people smell, can't fuck well, die sooner, are boring, have underlying mental health issues and are ugly.

because "womenz are the ones being judged daily based on their body image unlike the patriarchal male who can be any size and still celebrated." ye know cause we all see that fat smelly piece of shit dude stuck to his couch and all walk up and high five him for it.

what the fuck is this bullshit thread

>sass, style and sexiness

CTR has raided Cred Forums and they gave up fighting for Hillary, so now they are pushing their stupid agenda here.

see

it only works on those uneducated in some of the facts
so sadly, yes it does seem to be working over the last few years
but people are starting to smarten up, and the younger generation only mocks them and sees that it's bullshit. So there is hope.
I agree though that what they and the other sjw causes has been doing, and how they have been doing it is sickening.

That kinda makes sense actually. Men don't care if they're fat. Yeah, they care, but they're not as focused on it as men are.

Here's my two cents.

Women judge women more than men judge women. Or even more than men judge men.

Body Mass Index
google it

With a body as big as yours, you don't need to be terribly accurate.

How dare you oppress us with facts you sexist pig.

I have seen some feminsts say that woman are supposed to be fat because of some bullshit science crap and that fat men are just using their male privilege to eat more

this

I'm still waiting on them to actually twist that fact/argument for themselves, would be funny to see all the fatties claim they are heavier not because of fat, but muscle.

Actually it is a VERY accurate indicator of health.

6' 3"
154lbs
>morbidly obese

Y'all posting in a troll thread - did you know that?

>I didn't graduate high school, but I know more than a doctor does about obesity.

This is our new generation.

I think this movement should be encouraged. The people who are dumb enough to believe it are contributing nothing and would actually improve civilization by removing themselves from existence.

I thought it was YLYL

I'm pretty sure that she does not run marathons. And if she did, it would not be healthy.

No way the one on the right 'runs' marathons. Marathon runners are skinny as fuck, I doubt she'd ever make it half-way with a bod like that.

Prove it, with means that I can replicate and use to verify your claims. Preferably fact based means and not feeling based means.

Can't you read a graph?
6'3 is morbidly obese at 286 lbs or 130 kg.

>found the nigger

>posting meaningful thoughtful contributions too the thread is shitposting
Looks like you're the only one shitposting here bud

>Women judge women more than men judge women. Or even more than men judge men.
Yeah, that's true.
Also men do care if they are fat, I mean maybe they just accept it easier, but somewhere deep down us men do care about our appearances whether we let it show or not. We are also just better at accepting the cards we are dealt and letting go. Women talk about their insecurities, men have evolved not to show signs of weakness and so if you are fat and hate it well you act like you don't give 2 shits and a fuck for appearances sake..

Women argue with other women more than men argue with other men or men argue with women.

How am I being a bigot by pointing out the absurdity of that statement?

Obesity should be thought of as a curable disease that has long-term issues.

Body size is not the ONLY indication of health.

You can have some meat on ya but still be in pretty good shape, and you can be skinny and be just a pair of wheezing skincovered bones.
But .... if you have a BMI of 35+ you are probably doing yourself a diservice and ar efucking your health up.

He read the minimum morbidly obese weight and the tallest height and just stuck them together, so technically yes. I believe he'd have a successful career as a politician or science journalist.

Too bad. She looks kinda cute, but would have to drop some serious weight first.

It's a bit harsh, but I tend to agree with this user.
If you're stupid enough to believe that fat is also healthy, please just remain fat and fatter - your lifespan will be 50 years if you're lucky.

>80 replies

It didn't say "wins marathons". I run and I see lots of fat bitches start marathons. I've never seen any finish though, so I might already be homw by then.

Most bodybuilders have a BMI that high. World's strongest man is 6'3" almost 400 lbs of muscle.

Free thinking is a right you fucking idiot

HA! I like you.

6'3" at 154lbs. is stradling the line between Underweight and Normal, you illiterate twit.

Most bodybuilders aren't very healthy.

I'll stop being a bigot when you stop abusing the healthcare system there's only so much Lard it can support

Being a professional athlete(whether a bodybuilder, a weightlifter or something else) isn't exactly great for your health either. Though some sports are obviously better than others.

well there is a small bit of truth to that
women are supposed to be slightly more fatty, what gives them curves etc, is a safeguard for child birth, in order to make sure the fetus doesn't go malnourished etc. That why in ancient times a larger women was seen as attractive to society, but that was because food was scarce and a larger woman had a higher chance of keeping the fetus well nourished and giving the children of the species greater odds of survival. That's all it was, and times have changed where we no longer have those fears, at least the majority don't. Therefore there is no longer a need for it at the current moment, therefore social preferences change to suit traits that are actively sought out by the majority. Something like that I'm just high and feel like talking about fatties.
either way there is a small bit of truth behind it, but not in the way they make it out to be.

Woah stop right there did you just add something to someones argument without calling them a cuck or a retard sir that is not allowed here

you all DO know that this is just some fun trollings?

this gif is so comfy

Fuck off, nigger.

Lol that woman on the far right must be eating a fucking elephant sized portion of fruits every day if shes that big.

The problem is: in contrast to what is implied on that poster, running marathons at this size is not healthy.

Except that it kind of is...

Yea, because there are more morbidly obese cows walking around now. DUH!

That's more like it

>that being said, most healthy women should have more fat than the standard supermodel.
>but nothing like the cows in this thread.
"Runs Marathons" TOP KEK
Big Macathons more like it.

I've seen a ham planet or two finish a marathon, with no time limit.

But they certainly don't run them. Their knees would fail before mile 10

ummmm no? Its underweight

Has anyone else ever wondered the power of fatties?
such as if you took every fatty in the world and stuck them all in one place as tight together you could get them. would their centralized mass be enough to effect, in any small or significant way, earth's magnetic field.

Where the fuck did you get 'wins marathons' from?

Also this:

If you think this is a troll thread you obviously missed the school bus this morning, call your mother and tell her to pick you up and drive you to school, you really cannot afford to miss another day.

Learn to read graphs dumbass X,Y coordinates

I'm very overweight and I placed 5th in a 20k (half marathon, approx 15 miles) that had over 200 participants in my area. Just because you're fat really doesn't qualify you as being unhealthy or having bad knees and not being unable to run, this guy really needs to open his eyes.

I would like some information on this marathon you speak of, where was it held? when? what was the name of it? where can i see some photos of this 20k?

i'm measuring a 7.4 on the OP IS A FUCKING FAG scale... wait, wait, we're getting some aftershocks, hold on to something! he might be a fat fuck too, that aftershock was a 5.3

You know man, except for the atomic number, those aren't really all that great of indicators.

There were only five contestants in that race huh?

Thank you Einstein, you are so clever.

did a doctor tell you that? or did a doctor on TV say that?