Vote for Hillary, never convicted for you! Yet

Vote for Hillary, never convicted for you! Yet.

This is one of the main reason's she doesn't deserve to be president

With Obama, MSM, FBI, DOJ, Wall Street,
all backing her and she is still sinking....

Most liberals wanted Bernie Sanders for the exact reasons you listed, Hillary wormed her way in through financial swindling and having authoritative control over the Democratic party

aye, and the paranoia runs deep in the Clinton clan.
"The wicked flee when no one pursues them"

But Cornell West is voting for Hillary. As a matter of fact a lot of blacks who don't trust the bitch are still voting for her despite it all.

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton fuck trump and his hillbilly supporters.

>hillbilly supporters
You live in a box. Go outside and experience life and people.

I live in an urban center and am out everyday.

Sure thing cleetus

see user? HE OUT, HES PROUD, ERRY DAY. SO COURAGEOUS.

Most of Trump's support comes from rural areas, particularly in the southern regions. Anybody who has traveled to these areas knows how drastically the level of intelligence and worldly understanding drops. My ex, while actually decently intelligent herself, came from a rural family in Texas and they embodied this perfectly. One time I was hanging out with them sitting around a fire and her dad started burning all this fucking plastic. I moved away from plumes of toxic smoke and then he asked me what my problem was, and when I explained that burning plastic produces toxic fumes, he gave me this disappointing look and went off about how his family has been burning plastic for years and nothing bad has ever happened. Even my ex tried to jump in and say it was true but he just scoffed it off. Not surprisingly, they're all voting for Trump