SCOUT HATE: have you ever dated/married a girl/boy scout? share stories (possibly cringe)

SCOUT HATE: have you ever dated/married a girl/boy scout? share stories (possibly cringe)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/22nd_World_Scout_Jamboree
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i was a scout, its not what you see in movies, at least not anymore, unless it still is in the US wouldnt be suprising considering how fucked that country is

I was a scout too, it was pretty cool you know. And if you are really luck you can go to jamboree

You are the one who is fucked.

Life is better than ever for everyone. "Times are shitty! Vote for me!" is a product of politicians seeking power.

I went toe the world scout jamboree in Sweden and it was the coolest thing ever. 40,000 people camping in one place.

was in scouts, kinda sucked but did learn some good stuff

The scouts were a little too "Christian" for my liking, having been raised in an atheist family. But I participated nonetheless, because when I was a kid we didn't have the internet, smartphones, or social media. So we learned life skills and shit. The second we lose our technological and social infrastructure, it's going to be your generation that becomes sex slaves in post apocalypse because you wouldn't survive a week without electricity without providing the only service you'll be useful for. Why hate scouts, anyway? What's so cringy about knowing how to navigate with a compass, field dress animals you catch in homemade snares, and building a fire? The fuck is the matter with you?

I was a scout.
Was a bunch of christian idiots though. But aside from the dumb praying I had to do in front of kids once or twice it was cool.

My "boy scout story" basically involves 2 weeks without bathing, jerking off in the woods, and passing out on a beach after swimming till i couldnt move anymore i was so tired. I miss being that young.

I made a cunnilingus to my ex immediatrly after a scout-camp. It was like licking a 3-months putrescent wale

>because you wouldn't survive a week without electricity without providing the only service you'll be useful for

Don't be naive. old geezer. Despite the popularity of Internet and social media people still go camping and hiking. Moreover now camping equipment is more ragged and advanced than it was back in your days. So you're going to end up as sex slave.

I assume that a huge percentage of those who hike and camp now were involved with the scouting organisation at some point.

But I'm British and I don't think scouts has the same stigma attached to it here as it does America.

Can confirm. Former german scout here. Pretty sure the stigma is just another great freedom of muhrica.

Eagle Scout reporting in from the us.
Scouts has given me so many life lessons. Although it spent every one on my Monday nights since 1st grade, I learned a lot and I still have buddies from scouts I know I could call up any time for a favor. And I mean yea, we did our fair bit of drugs and such, but overall I wouldn't trade my scout experience for the world. Imo there's no reason to hate scouts unless you were a genuinely shitty person and got kicked out

Some of my friends have scautism, they are considerably stranger than other people

Also In the uk, scouts is barely associated with religion. Furthermore girls can do scouts here. Its so popular that for most of my time at scouts there were more girls than boys. Is it the same on the continent?

OP here. I think pre 16yo-scautism is a good activity (maybe). But what do you think of people trapped in scout outfits in their late twenties?

I am pretty sure you can find 'normal' scout groups in germany. It just so happened that the only scouts in my area were christians that didn't care about what our founder Baden-Powell thought.
Girl to boy ratio at least used to be about 50 - 50

I actually thought "girl scouts" were the big thing in the US, and not in yurop.

Yup. And we were both scouts.
Our little troop or what ever they're called now allowed girls to join.
Near the end of our scouting lives before they force you to the next level around 15 -16 we got close and 'explored'. Our group used to camp a lot, probably every other weekend, or on ebig one a month.
During a summer one we fucked, lost our v cards to each other that trip.
We hung out and shit, I guess dated till end of high school then life just slowly broken us apart.
Best gf ever. Wonder what she's doing right now.

20yr old scout here, Late 20's- early 30's is a bit of an awkward time. Too old to be a proper scout but too young to be a leader. One of my close friends is 23 and has been a leader for 5 years, he put it on his CV and, due to the interviewer also being a leader, landed himself a job with it.

I think girl scouts in the US is a separate thing to boy scouts, whereas here scouting is mixed.

Confirmed. Also the Boy Scouts in the US were taken over by the Mormons like 30 years ago, It's pretty bad

I went to an international scout camp a few years back and camped next to some Mormon scouts. They couldn't understand why 14yr old me didn't give a fuck about their special book and were desperate to make that change.

I still have the copy of the book of mormon that one scout gave me somewhere...

why would you hate the Scouts? Like, the individual members. They're just kids. Its not like the fact that someone was a scout in their childhood is a big factor in their adult life.

I was a scout, its just a bunch of camping and outdoors shit. Fun, but not really that important.

the problem are the adult scouts

You need to burn that thing

Makes sense.
Was cool since our leaders were chilled and let boys and girls sleep in the same tent when they turned 16.
Can a murican tell me if boy- and girlscouts over there are different from each other?

the stigma is because the scouts are all wankers here, epic level try hards

Scouts get involved in army "nationalist" pedalling. And a get brainwashed like recruits in the army do when they join up as in they are better than regular folk.

Scouts are badass.
> uniforms suck
But skills you learn are awesome
Made it to life when I was like 15 or something then stopped because it was really annoying being made fun of for that... wish I got my eagle though but drugs were more important

> sweden
> 40k ppl camped in one place

Are you sure you weren't actually at an EDM festival?

Polish scout here.
I am in scouting for like 12 years and I'm still enjoying it. I like the feeling that I can do something good for children (I'm a leader) and help their parents to raise them for proper people.
If everyone in the world was scout, or at least followed scout values, world would be so better place.

> scautism

My God....... There's a name for it..........

Thank you, user. Suddenly shit makes sense.

I was a scout 25ish years ago. No Mormon bullshit in our troop.
Our scoutmaster was a Baptist and a WWII bomber pilot. He was kind of a manipulative hardass sometimes, but usually a good guy and actually cared about us boys.
Learned some cool shit. I could probably live innawoods if I had to.

Didn't happen to me or anyone in my troop.

I'm sure other anons may shit on this post, I like the cut of your jib, polishbro.
Keep doing the right thing and don't let anyone stop you.

The reason that boy scouts and girl scouts are mixed in the US is because the boy scouts were founded by a pedo in to little boys.

Star Scout here, quit after I was 14 and realized how shitty its administration is

BSA taught me nothing, everyone was a bunch of fags who wanted to quit after getting Eagle. I think the only rank requirement that helps anyone is the physical fitness requirement for Tenderfoot, and it's only 30 days of exercise so fat kids could feel better about themselves. Most merit badges teach you nothing, anyway. Everything else is useless unless you've been lost in the woods for a few weeks and need to tie a knot around your neck

fuck how do i delete this i didn't know her name was in the file name i meant to upload something else

in italy young/adult scouts are soooo fucked up by religion. For exemple there is an internal fight in the association Agesci beetween the pro/cons of gay marriage. Every single fuck scout finally marries a scout! they probably accept to fuck only other scouts. like vegans. mind-fucked up people

Click the box on the left of her picture then the one at the bottom

Thanks user

fucking faggot

why?

Eagle scout here.
They told me it would help me get a job. Considering I work in IT, it's horse shit. They never taught me how to configure a VPN, but at least I know how to not die in the forest for a couple days.

I got her name anyway it was Holly Jayne Rafter

Fucking faggot delete that

28yo eagle scout here

Its shocking how many people immediately respect you/assume you are smart when they find out you are an Eagle scout. I have gotten a couple jobs based on that achievement. It was a lot of work, so I am proud I finished it.

On the flip side, I am a sexual deviant who likes traps and the occasional beast.

My scout troup was girls and guys. Tbh it was pretty fun, cooked shit and did big infiltration hide and seek games where one team were guards and the others trying to reach an objective. It really us a geek sterotype though, one girl had glasses that were legit half an inch thick, it was some revenge of the nerds shit. Copped a bj at 14 round the back of the scout hall from one of the more alright looking girls with huge abandonment issues. Overall no regrets, its a decent self esteem booster

They are. Boy Scouts do camping shit, girl scouts sell cookies and sew

finnish scout here, i really cant see anything cristian appart from that one angle who killed the dragon who had something to do with us. also from what ive later found out we were a whole lot more badass than what they had in murica. must say i enjoyed the long ass treks and cooking by campfire.
also if youre curious about Seascouts AMA

Went to the 2010 100 year celebration in virginia, 100k scouts 40k volunteers, bus routes, shopping areas, 'cities' spread out where sections of campers would set up.

I spent most of the 10 days trading patches and dicking around with my best friends then getting anything to take home like the complete list of merit badges the offered besides winter sports (durring summer time) and first aid (because u should have it already)

Yeah trading patches got so bad that even the tard kids were getting targeted for their cards, some kids even pushed over some kids wheel chair and jacked all his patches it was pretty crazy haha

American scouts is just do some stupid native bullshit go off with your friends to get high as the little kids do stupid kid shit change your uniform to be a nazi uniform that's it

There's different organizations for boys and girls untill you become a venture scout then it's co ed (I think that's how it's spelled)

Meant to tag this one

www.monsterscouts.com

Shit was cash mate

Shit was cash mate.