What would you do to her Cred Forums?

What would you do to her Cred Forums?

Let's hear it.

probably go right for the tits and have her suck my dick cause the rest is meh. who is she?

Tell her she has a pretty smile, then I would give her a peck on the forehead

Buy her ice cream

Eat her out until she starts cumming and pressing my head up against her pussy. Then bring her ass to the edge of the bed where I pound her pussy and watch her titties bounce while I kiss her feet

Upgrade her phone to iOS 10.

Dinner and a movie.

Moar. Got any pussy spread?

Fuck she's hot.

Shouldn't you be at school underage fag

You guys will have to do better than that if you want me to dump the good stuff...

This guy has the right idea

Underage B&

Tie her up to her bed so we can run a train on her tbh and shower her with cum. I'd call dibs so she's all clean and eat her ass then fuck her like ray j and kim

I'd go down on her for at least 20 minutes, until she's cum so much my face and her crotch are soaked, then I'd rub my face all over her tits while sucking her nipples so I can lube up her chest, push those delicious breasts together, and tit fuck her till I cum on her face and chest..

Now moar you faggot, MOAR

Ooh go on..

Any feet, vag or with dick in her

Titty fuck til I bust all over that slutty face

here goes:

I would start with a passionate kiss and squeezing her butt. try to apart her each butt. And put a finger in her pussy and bites on her lips.then I would move to her boobs and lick your asshole like tornado . Then i would suck boobs taking in mouth and my one hand would be on her neck chocking. Her gagging , breath gets heavy. I slowy going lower licking her stomach, neval then thighs.
And the licking and fingering her pussy till i have pussy juice full in my mouth. Then i would hold her one leg on my shoulder and start fucking her deeply, by then shes moaning and crying....mmm.. I want this..with her

Or any ass

Dress her up and brush her hair.

>"lick your asshole like tornado"

hot

Tease her clit with my cock til she begs me to fill her whore cunt with my cum

Do you have anything of her spreading her pussy open? These are all the same shots essentially.

Yes but I'm building up in order of fap worthiness.

If I post the best first, thread goes nuts for 2 min then dies

Have her lay down stomach down on the bed with me on top of her deep in her. Id beat that pussy up like ray j while I kiss her neck and hear her moans and I'll make sure to leave some bruises on that ass from going at it hard

Wake me up when you get to the good part then. I'll consider commenting at that time.

give her a hicky on her puss then proceed to fuck baby hole til she's pregnant

Is she a milf? Let's see some ass

What do you think of dump so far, OP? Saving? Fapping?

I wanna suck those puffy nipples til they're swollen and red then fuck her throat til she passes out

Fuck her so deep in her tight little clam that my cock head penetrates her uterus, then spray my baby batter right into her womb

Pussy now dripping with cum I grab your face and shove it right in her cunt so you can clean my cum

This one was new

take her for a walk

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄░░░ ░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄ ░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄ ░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░░░░

Let her ride me and enjoy that sweet rack and spread her ass and stick a cheeky finger or 2 inside

I'd brush her teeth so hard

i'd get on top of her, have her wrap her legs around me, put my arms underneath her and my hands up onto her shoulders so i could pull her downwards as a ram my cock into her pussy

Too hot

Got any of dat ass?

Bump

Stick 2 fingers in and rub her fat clit and pussy while she squirts on my dick to use as lube

After she's been properly fucked in all her holes, my wife tags me out and eats her ass to her clit til she begs to be fucked again

Any clothed ones?

Moar?

I don't post those.

From the other thread u posted in

Take her to dinner, that's fucking wife material

When she begs to be fucked again, I take my wife's dildo, shove it in her pussy then proceed to shove my cock in her ass till its a beautiful little rose bud

Why not? Something before/after?

YES!
Moar?

My wife proceeds to fuck her with a strap on while I'm underneath eating her clit

Which hole does your wife pound?

Moaning like the web whore she is she begs us to stop but we keep going until her pussy is bruised and quicering

Her asshole definitely her asshole

I would do some movie stuff like start making out with her then start kissing her neck and chest. Then pick her up and put her on my counter then get in my knees to eat her ass and puss. Then put her feet on me shoulders while I go balls deep.
Then I would pick her up and fuck her up against the wall while she scratches my back and bites my shoulder. Next I would put her back on the counter and fuck her doggy with my thumb in her ass then pull out and cum all over her pretty face which is all red from the good sex

fuck her in her ass the way she likes it

Pls go on..

Unfortunately I'm out of time, but put it to you this way, that little bitch wouldn't be able to walk after we're done with her

Top 3 unsaucable

Not sure what you mean?

I have a quick class then I'll be back with my pc in around an hour. Doubt the thread lasts this long. 2bad we couldn't get the vid

My wife's pussy just for you

Noice!

Wonder where this is going?

I'm calling bullshit, since I've seen this actual video on xH and the webm here, faggot!

totally disappoint her with my undersized cock.

What's xH link

Fuck if I know, I didn't save the vid to favs. Go find it. The chick in the vid is 10/10. Pure knock out.

>vlc snaps

Post the vid you homosexual.

Should we make her fuck herself while we watch?

Pls

Moar?

O face

Moar?

She's fucking hot!!!!

i love her

Webm of her cumming?

I really need to make one

Fine you caught me here's her pussy for realz with my big fat cock buried in it

hurr derr, derp, whoopity wherp. Splitty slurp.

>fuck off faggot

what do you think of her?

tell her to pierce her nipples, she would look great

are you the girl?

wwyd?

i will tell you if you do a peace and love sign