How do I become a successful criminal?

How do I become a successful criminal?

>rape
>???
>profit

/thread

break the law?

The rising criminal industry is sex trafficking as well as forced labor, which is really slavery, but they don't call it that for political incentives of other groups. Anyway, if you want to be good at crime, you'll need a partner to team up and kidnap people alone in dark ally ways, and roam from town to town doing so. You'll of course need a supply of ether or chloroform, and you need either you or your partner to be strong enough to put people into a van of some kind of inconspicuous vehicle.

Of course, you can't do this without an organized syndicate willing to purchase kidnapped people. Immigrants are usually ideal since they don't exist on paper and they don't have families looking for them, but it all depends on where you are, where you're willing to go and willing to do, and a partner you can trust.

Stop being a pussy

don't get caught

Black People Meet

Kill yourself and get arrested for suicide

By not asking this question on the internet.

I think the biggest problem for now is the lack of a connection.

I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself. I figured I might as well give it a crack at being a criminal, fail miserably and end up dead in some canal.

get your foreskin cut and wear a kippa

If you ever get a connection, ask for a job and see what he offers. It'll probably involve smurfing or deliveries. But it's a start.

Depends on the type of criminal you want to be.

successful criminal is an oxymoron

Become one with the blacks

A rich one who stays under the radar.

join the Michigan police force

Start a hedge fund, with a strong name that implies legitimacy. Find a Patsy within the largest immigrant community in your area. Do things like pamphlets on issues happening within their home country, back it up with bullshit statistics (it's actually better to create new ones that sound legit). Collect donations to combat those issues. Send Patsy tto deliver donations in that country in a joint account with dummy partner. Embezzle funds transferring through several countries with discreet banking laws (Caymans, Switzerland, etc.) Withdraw money through dummy courier.

Leave a large paper trail with immigrant patsiy's name all over it. Juan goes to jail, you buy a new house and settle down to invest those funds and retire comfortably.

Also divert small sums to projects that you can document and send proof to donors of your good works, buys more time. Let Patsy do all interaction with immigrant fools.

Thanks for clarifying, many people know this. But everyone, excluding you, understand he means profitable and smart enough to avoid a warrant.

>How do I become a successful criminal?

Go into banking.