Ask a kid who accidentally called in a bomb threat at his school and got expelled and arrested anything

ask a kid who accidentally called in a bomb threat at his school and got expelled and arrested anything

bump

Did up call a bomb threat?

What are you doing in Cred Forums

im bored because i dont have school

>up

?

How do you accidentally call in a bomb threat? How old are you?

>Accidentally
How in the hell

I don't believe the accidental part.

On another note, get rekt son that's what happens when you shout fire in a crowded theater.

i thought the phone ws broken and dialled 911 and i pretended to talk to someone and said there was a bomb under my school.

i couldnt hear anyone on the other end because the phone was broken in half. i thought that meant it didnt work. it was a flip phone. i honestly didnt think any call went through until i got arrested.

>accidentally

why would i say it was an accident if it wasnt? i dont care about getting judged by some random people online lol

see

bombboi. i was this post and i want to name this meme bombboi.

What did you say?

"theres a bomb under (school name)"

i was just playing a sort of make believe game....like those old fake phones u would have when u were a kid

it sounds fucking retarded and autistic, i know, but i was just goofing around. i didnt know the call went through.

Realy in wich year was it created than?

what

I think he wanted to ask in wich year the meme was created

Why are you so autistic?

idk

k considering you both spelled which wrong i think you're the same person. i never said i created the meme, i said i wanted to name the meme.

Pass

Okey fine