Is it just me or does anyone else see lia in a daughter way...

Is it just me or does anyone else see lia in a daughter way? I remember seeing her at 14 in teens react but seeing her grown up and being sexy i can tell she's attractive but i dont see her in a sexual way? I can tell when she's being sexy but i dont know how it happened but i feel like she's this little girl who people go to know through youtube and grew up with her.

I CANNOT BE THE ONLY ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LiaMarieJohnson/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no op is faggot

seconded

>grew up with her

That's why. But still you are a faggot.

Well did you watch her grow up from teens react?

Yes you are idiot. Nobody gets fatherlike feelings for a girl they occasionally watch online. It's fucking stupid man. Quit it.

I don't even constantly watch her online you fuck. It was only occasional but watching it maybe once every 6 months was enough to grow up with her.

sure, if it can be a redneck father/daughter scenario where i could tap that keg
'MERICA

I don't watch that gay shit nigga

U missing out, nigger.

Bump

She's not all that special. I don't get the excitement. She's just another stupid cunt.

I was seeing her in a sexual way when she was 14.

too old

pretty much

Post pix of her spreading her pussy wide apart and
I'll let you know...

Woah motherfucker dont insult my daughteru

She doesnt have one of those. Dont talk shit about her.

Woah motherfucker dont insult my daughteru

reddit.com/r/LiaMarieJohnson/

Well im not obsesssed with looking at her pictures. Just from what ive casually seen in the past has made me feel like she's sort of like a daughter. I don't even actively seek out her pictures. Its weird, its a little annoying when people post about her like shes for fucking or something

Omg the level of cringe is over 9000. Stop already OP

I grew up surrounded by 5 younger sisters in my imouto harem, and would have no problem fucking all of them. In fact I actually did fuck one of em on one very drunk night. Growing up with em is no excuse to not wanna fuck.

>Omg
Kid yore like fucking 16. I can tell just by your post. Don't even bother to deny it i sont believe you anyway. You think i give a fuck what you think? Your opinion means fuck all. Would you care if a 6 year old insulted you? Lmao

Well mate, thats because
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Im not a fool ;^)

I most definitely think of her as a daughter..

Tfw ipad

omg i'm like, 39 okay? seriously, fml and losers like you lol.

If she were my daughter, I'd pound her pudi

>39 year old on Cred Forums
Cool story kid. Couldve just said youre an imagure 18 year old. No adult gives a fuck what you have to say. Not even fazed.

It's artistic