Hey Cred Forums. Fairly rookie smoker here. Have only smoked marijuana and never really had the taste for the hash...

Hey Cred Forums. Fairly rookie smoker here. Have only smoked marijuana and never really had the taste for the hash. Although, since I came into a bucket of money, I figured I'd spend some of my jizz-covered bucks on some dank brown shit to test it out. Supposedly good brown stuff, but what I'm interested in is what I'm really in for here. How do I easily grind it without a grinder? How's the high? Is jerking it still great? For the most part, it's the jerking I'm interested in.

Help a Cred Forumsrother out here.

there is not much different between hasch and marijuana really. i smoke both all the time

>how do i easily grind it without a grinder

yeah, we're done here. stick to flower, hash isn't for you.

Always been under the impression that they're two different things? As in marijuane makes you high and hash makes you stoned - I'm presuming this has something to do with the amount you smoke, though. But I've heard that your libido decreases on hash from several people, and that's kind of a downer. Don't get me wrong, just chilling, munching and listening to music is great, but you can't skip out on some high fives.

Oh no, the hash police is here. Listen, instead of being "done", try to educate, you disfigured avocado.

to elaborate, if you've got funds and are familiar with flower already and are looking for something to blow your top back go spend $35-50/gram on some blackberry caviar or any other variant that's been given the caviar treatment.

shit routinely clocks in around 65-80% thc and it's still actual flower. just don't grind it, ever. just load & smoke and enjoy the ride.

sometimes the hasch makes you giggle like a schoolgirl and the M makes you fall asleep after munching on 5 pizzas, and somethimes its the other way.

don't get your dick inverted now faggot, i did an elaboration follow up.

enjoy your tiny mind and vast funds, idiot.

you jut crush it with your fingers. its soft so it just blends with the tobbaco

Gosh, someone got his dick stuck in his grinder.

Great help here, guys. Much appreciated. Got a shit pipe that some friend of mine brought home from Amster. Any preferences about smoking pipe or spliff?

actually i put it there myself so i'd be in the proper state of mind to deal with retarded faggots like you and OP (unless you're one in the same)

thanks for bringing it up so i could clarify the situation.

if its hard you burn it a little bit til it turns darker, then it gets soft

>proper state of mind to deal with
>retarded faggots like you
>retarded faggots like me
>gush durnit

Oh, golden.

dude, heat your hash with a lighter a little on the end then crumble it in, you cant grind it in your grinder

The problem with hash is it's likely to be mixed with dodgy shit. At least with bud, you generally know what's in it.

Noted. Thanks man, but won't it burn off some of the THC? There's got to be better ways to crumble up hash? Cheese grater, perchance?

naa don't heat it for long enough to burn, just enough to be malleable, and just a little at a time.... yeah the cheese grater method works but clogs your grater

Appreciate it, man. I'll see what I do with it, but chances are I'll just heat it, crumble it and smoke it as you've said.

it gets soft before thc burns

also what type of hash you got/getting Moroccan, Afghani, bubble or is it squidgy? if its squidgy you can just roll it into little sausage's and drop it in your papers,,, although you may need to add a little tobacco or something to help it burn,,, oh and watch for bombers, don't go smoking it with the ash hanging over anything unless you want it full of holes.

>rookie
>never had hash before
>can't google how to smoke hash
>immediately looks to abolish the advice he's being given
Please, grind your hash with a cheese grater like a complete retard.

>>you disfigured avocado

Not abolishing anything, simply asking. Now hakuna your tatas.

It roughly translates to squidgy, so I'll assume that. Seeing as I'm a smoker anyway, I'll definitely toss in tobacco nonetheless - makes for less hassle of having to roll an extra cig as well.

No one makes good bubble hash(full melt) for sell much around here anymore. Production has moved on to making "wax" for dabing. Which is just a other version of hash (concentrate).

For some reason, it's practically impossible to get bud in my area nowadays. Been going steadily downhill over the summer.

Here's something to consider: hash under glass. You take a (less than) pea sized ball of hash and stick it on a little metal thumbtack or whatever. Set it on fire and blow it out. Cover with a glass and wait for it to burn out. Then obviously suck up the smoke. Its less wasteful than the hot knife method, too...

I feel you. It's easier to find H and molly than it is weed.

"the hash"
lol'd

Imho there are various factors.
one for example is the plant. different strain diffrent effect.
a nother factor i can imagine is the quality of the piece. there are diffrent methods to produce hashish. Imho Ice-o-lator is quite strong.