So once again...

So once again, niggers want to use a (black) criminal thug's being shot by the police as an excuse to get a flat screen tv. Wal-Mart, and other businesses were looted and people were injured as the chimpout ensued.

Nigger hate thread Cred Forums.....

What can we do about this problem. I say that any caught on camera or near an area where something like this takes place should be immediately cut off from welfare for at least 5 years. This won't ever happen though. Niggers get to riot, loot and generally chimp out and get away with it. If a group of white people did something like this, there would be a proper investigation and they would be gone after by the authorities.

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103009432.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=r53G7s7Ep_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

It's not hard to see how this...

Leads directly to this

Hillary Clinton will help improve race relations. Trump will only further damage them in the traditional republican way.

Classic

By "improve" do you mean continuing the blatantly racist programs that assist one race at the expense of another?

There are enough other threads about that bullshit, so GTFO of this one. This is a nigger thread, and neither one of those two are niggers.

except for all those democrat run areas where all the nigger exterminations take place

What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

ofn Ima slide on You And dump this 30 Clip On yo ass boa After Me And The Guyz Run a train on yo Grimy ass bitch foh

I stay In The Field boa dont play that Sweet shit im in Chicago All day Run up on me and get slumped Goof Ass cracka

If they were actually extermination zones, I'd vote democrat. Unfortunately, their policies allow them to reproduce at a greater rate than they kill each other.

This is by design, of course. Gotta keep those democrat voter logs full

Just sneak in there with the nigs and sneak out behind the avalanche of nigs.

How hard can it be?

btw must watch documentary about niggers' innate lazyness

He Dindu Nuffin sheeeit

ITT: Racist white suburban basement dwellers

b..but size doesn't m..matter

in a perfect society

>"Only 1 out of every 5 black people are smarter than 1 out of every 2 white people."

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

You'll see this happen more and more. And the US fucking deserves it. For years the government lets cops get away with actual murder. So much so that now what are actual clean kills are getting people to riot. Had the US actually charged the cops who committed murder with the crime, then clean kills wouldn't be getting riots.

Only thing Hillary will do is let the problems go on and make speeches about racism to continue to seal the black voting bloc. CTR gtfo.

Observe, I will make the citations,
Disappear!
Also: "niggers that are 80th percentile are smarter than 50 percentile whites"
Not even a complement.

More evidence that nigs have little else to base their masculinity on besides the perception that their dicks are universally bigger

They literally have nothing else besides this fallacy.

Sad, but it's okay nigs. Your suffering will end soon

If niggers are SOOOOOO smart then how come they cant follow simple laws and police orders?

No it's trying to appear pro black for niggers who can't use numbers and actually is laughing at stupidity.

maaaan, dems white peoples laws.

Do you not realise that this isn't an impressive stat

see a pack of monkeys
cross the fucking street

second she's got a baby bump he's out.

ocupydems really fucked that one up..... kek

Why don't people try to protect their businesses?

That would be racist. They would be the ones who would get into trouble.

It's a troll meme being posted by a troll.

Seriously though that would be the best way to lower the amount of businesses being looted. One of the many reasons to bear arms falls under this category.

Because if a business owner pulled out an ar-15 and actually protected his business, life, and property by mowing down the animals trying to destroy them, then the riot police standing by watching the rioting nigs would actually close in and make sure the business owner was himself killed.

This is what it has come to. This is why hillary would get the shooting started *in earnest* in her first 100 days

See

Big companies like Walmart would never do that. That pic is of small businessmen. Walmart will just collect its insurance check and move on; they have 5000 other stores.

I disagree with rioting over things like this, but he was an unarmed man who was shot dead in the street. Now I dont say thats an excuse to burn Charlotte to the ground, but he wasnt armed, and was killed.

You kidding? Police would be smiling ear to ear on the inside that some man shot at a monkey who was just screaming in his face for hours straight because "tey dindu nuffin".

What? He WAS armed. What's unconfirmed is if he pointed the gun at the cops.

Actually the top 20% of niggers are as smart as average to below average niggers fixed that for you with an actual fact

Probably be back up and running in a week with a net profit for the ins payout

Where is this from?

Yeah, right. And Michael Brown was just trying to surrender, begging that racist cracker to not execute him for no reason.

This. But it doesn't take pointing. He failed to obey commands. If I tell you to drop your weapon and you don't I'm gonna start feeling like you intend to cause me harm with your weapon. And if I feel like you're gonna cause death or great bodily harm with your weapon I'm only gonna ask 1 maybe two more times before I meet your deadly force with my deadly force. Also they tased him first and it didn't work.

empire of dust

You're in denial, man. Now, if the nigs pulled out guns and started shooting they'd do the same thing. The difference, though, is which one is the aggressor. If the store owner did it, i think he'd be well within his rights.

But if the nigs did it while rioting, well fuck em

Mike brown is a great example of why being unarmed=/=incapable of using deadly force. So is Trayvon Martin.

Fucking gentle giants don't need a gun to kill you when they're 6'3" and 300 pounds

So a nigger shot a nigger, and that upset the niggers

Don't yawn with your hands in your pockets in a false gesture of relaxation so as to not appear uneasy and therefore racist

>white people did something like this, there would be a proper investigation and they would be gone after by the authorities.

White people riot all the time, like when their football team loses. Nothing ever happens and they're never called thugs.

>2016
>paying attention to niggers
Congratulations on inadvertently aiding niggers everywhere.

No, bullshit. Michael brown just robbed a store and was resisting arrest. HE ROBBED A STORE YOU STUPID ASS! He should not be your poster boy for unwarranted violence against blacks because he earned every bullet.

My dad talks about how when he worked in LA in the 80's when the chimpout there happened he saw this lil Japanese guy on top of his dry cleaning store every day he drove past to work because they forced him to work while riots were going on but all he said was this guy had a 12 gauge yelling at chimps to back off or head shoot

In some states, deadly force is authorized to protect your property. It's not in others.

No one riots in Texas, because they'll be fucking shot. I, personally, have a semi automatic rifle with 3 loaded magazines and hundreds of rounds by my bed. I could wipe out a rioting mob by myself. There are millions like me. And it's legal here to shoot people who are stealing/burning your things.

Not true everywhere, though. If someone tries to carjack you in Michigan (see: Detroit) and you shoot them, you're prosecuted for murder. In Texas, you're a hero.

Guess where there's a violent, savage nigger problem.

That's what he's saying you fuckwit

Pretty sure you misunderstood.

You guys really have nothing to complain about. I live in South-Africa. You know the whole Apartheid thing, where blacks werent allowed to vote and all that? Yeah, since that ended 22 years ago, shit just went down hill

Our currency, the Rand, used to be stronger than the dollar. Now its 15 rand for a dollar

Our president, now doing his second term, hasnt finished high school, and has had rape charges against him. He literally doesn't know how to say numbers with more than 3 digits

And the people are still supporting him, because every time before the elections, they go tell the blacks "your forefathers wanted you to vote for us" and "voting for us guarantees you a place in heaven"... This is what we've become because niggers have power

Me too.

No. Football fans, including blacks and everyone else, occasionally riot.

Not the same thing. Intimating it is is dishonest.

Yeah, sorry about the stupid ass bit. Seems we're on the same page.

LOL my sides!
Last time Bill ran, it was all "black churchs are burning in the South!" Stop racists!
This time it is Pepe and the Alt-right. Clintons' think liberal Americans are that stupid.
Are they right?

Cops shouldn't shoot first ask questions later. Especially on blacks and people of color.
It's their job to de escalate situations. Their training should be focused on that and not being the sharpest gun. I'm sure if a grandma has a gun she'll be shot first and then figure out that she couldn't stand a chance against a cop who practices shooting as a job.
Damn cops.

Yeah you forgot to read my post before lashing out. I understand friendo. It's a touchy subject even for me.

South Africa is the racist tragedy no one wants to talk about. You should leave.

Why is it that niggers are obsessed with race mixing?

Ooga-fucking-booga

youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk

Fuck you. If anyone has the right to talk on a nigger hate thread, it's south-africans

>Thanks Papa Mandela

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Boo hoo white people are mad because niggers are nogging out due to irresponsible police officers. What the fuck else is new

Here's a picture of a white riot because of a sports game.

>Especially on blacks and people of color.

Because they're special, and deserve special accommodation for their aggression and criminality. Just like the mentally retarded.

>we hate niggers
>let's do nothing but post images

Or grandma could fire off 15 rounds in all directions and potentally kill people while missing the police completely.

And i was agreeing with him angrily, friend

...I literally agreed with him and suggested he emigrate.

Are you the same guy who yelled at someone you agreed with before?

>ITT: Racist white suburban basement dwellers
[citation needed]

White people sports riot

Because CVS's and walmarts aren't owned by anyone in that store.

I know I wouldn't get shot for a Tv in a store that paid me 12/hour.

Nah. It was a good shoot. Most are. Even the ones you hear about. Not the cops fault the media is pushing the lefts racist agenda to further drive all Americans further apart and paint whites as racists. Even tho the cop that did the shooting was black.

White people baseball game riot

Because sports is a legit reason to riot and destroy your city, right?

>white riot

>there's a black guy right there in the front fucking up that car

You're a moron.

>Hispanic is White.

>Cops' lives matter?

Not

Once again, there are "persons of color" in that picture.

Ah. My mistake. I thought you meant leave the thread. Sorry

And yeah. Leaving the country in a bit more than a month... Can't wait

Let's burn down the city because our hockey team won hurrrrr

>Thousands of white people
>one black guy
Fuck black people right guys?!

Its happened before, that is an image of the LA riots. Another time where nigs burnt thier hood to the ground

A shame the police don't want to wear body cameras. Probably because them everyone would know exactly how many innocents they execute.

No that was me. Damn, make one mistake....

I feel the media on both sides are trying to divide america.

Im white and i love chocolate pussy.

George Zimmerman, history's first "white hispanic?"

As there are whites at BLM protests.

>implying this justifies riots

If someone has a gun you have seconds or less to determine what they plan on doing with it. You address the gun first before someone gets killed a millisecond after you decided to deescalate rather than deal with the gun. Once the guns on the ground then we can talk. And yes. A grandma who pulls a gun may not be the best shot but I'm not willing to find out just how good, or how lucky, she may be.

blacksarentdumb.png

I saw what Charlotte was becoming and moved far away from that shithole 10 years ago

Let's burn down city property and go insane because our hockey team won

That pic doesn't show thousands of people. So you're a liar again.

Good work. You're doing more damage to your idiotic theory that Sports Riots = Race Riots than I could alone.
Thanks.

Maybe you could show pics of all the gas stations burned and Walmarts looted by these awful, awful racist white sports riots?

"white people do it too!!" not every month they dont, cops dont get hurt/killed and they dont go around attacking blacks. Nice false equivilance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_riot

Funny story most cops want them. They're already on camera all the time. Constantly recorded with audio(it comes on when the lights come on, same with dashcam). They want the body cams as they tend to show the truth and most cops are honest. But it doesn't look that way when the media cherry picks the less than 1% that aren't to do stories on.

Yea because that bullet sure understands that granny doesn't practice. So it'll try its Full Jacketed best not to hurt anyone.

What are you talking about? They are using their 2nd amendment rights. Also, if you can't see how our police force is corrupt af you should check your depth perception.

I welcome this violence. Hopefully it escalates in full blown out riots. Pigs need a reality check. Kill 'em all.

Nice try, pretending "protests" and "riots" are the same thing. There are pics of the race riots in Ferguson and Charlottesville. Point out all the white rioters.

If you're still in America, you haven't moved far enough.

Whites will be wiped off the planet before blacks. The sun's heating up and your weak skin won't be able to handle it. Once that happens, you're right, our suffering will end

Like this guy

OP says "if a group of white people did this there would be a proper investigation" which is not true considering all the major baseball and hockey sports riots only resulted in the arrests of those at the scene dumb enough to get caught.

I see blacks niggering out over social injustice.

I see whites niggering out over sports games.

since when does the city own conversion vans?

Even if this isn't a false equivalency (which i'm too lazy to see if it is and make the case about it) who gives a shit? If you riot because a criminal got shot you are scum and the world would be better off without you. If you riot when your team wins or loses you are scum and the world would be better off without you.

>Whites will be wiped off the planet before blacks. The sun's heating up and your weak skin won't be able to handle it. Once that happens, you're right, our suffering will end
TOP KEK
>Nigger Detected
Classic Nigger logic, whites bodies can't handle higher temperatures then blacks.

No police means I can kill you and everyone like you without consequence. And I l might, just because I'm sick of your faggoty, petulant whining.

>I know everything
>authority figures are bad

My 9 year old has a better understanding of the world.

That's photoshopped

I agree both are scum.

I'm only addressing OPs fairy tale statement that says "hurr durr if white people did this...." implying they don't.

This sounds exactly like some kind of nigger talk.

I'd love to meet up with this fuckin chimp

FUCK YA BRO SPORTS BRO FANTASY LEAGUE TEAMS HOCKEY PUCKS DURRRRR

The alien is not intrinsically evil. Do not hate him. Pity him his ignorance. Seek to understand his differences and acquaint him with his inadequacies. Only then will he accept his place in the Greater Good.

WE WON THE WORLD SERIES GUYS LET'S DESTROY SHIT

>authority figures are bad
>no police blablabla

Never wrote that. Haven't you learned reading comprehension in school? Retard.

Police is alright, unfortunately many police officers are corrupt as fuck and are protected by their unions. Piggies need a reality check. Nothing has been done for over 30 years in that regard. Blacks should kill some more cops.

Like no one else in this goddamn world doesn't do some stupid as fuck shit. Fuck off, kid. We're dealing with terrorists, a few countries who wanna nuke us, SJWs of all backgrounds, and 2 fucking main candidates who will send us back a century and you're upset over a fraction of the problem?

Don't leave the house. You're not going to make it.

See

In general, Whites do not have a good track record when it comes to race relations. They generalize too much and use whatever opportunity to be racist. For example, we don't have a "crime" problem or "poverty" problem. We have a "nigger" problem. When it is you assholes that systemically fucked the niggers and left them in ghettos in the first place. It was barely in the late 60's that blacks started getting equal rights and even then I'm sure your grandpas didn't abide with the civil rights laws lol.

I have an idea white boys, how about you chain up your niggers, load them up in your boats and all you cancer retards sail across the ocean and stay in europe where you belong. You are literally what is wrong with the world, and america. You should be contained in europe and never come out. Everywhere you go genocide and enslavement occurs. You are all horrible xenophobes full of fear and cowardice.

>DESTROY
Yea! Keep posting the same 4 riots over and over, I can post pictures all from 2016 of niggers rioting. Half of these arent even in the US

that's because you're a degenerate

And they get punished and arrested too. The only difference is we don't go looting stores after one of them gets shot.

I don't know which I hate more: feminazis or niggers.

They both still think that they're "oppressed" in the modern world.

Pic related, it's Google's attempt to cater exclusively to women.

You keep showing pictures of the same 2 riots. Don't you have any more?

You're one stupid nigger,nigger

OP is implying white people don't riot. That's the undertone of the ending of his post. He is incorrect. I see niggers and white trash riot over different things.

butthurt nigger detected

Why not just hate the cause of both?

I know all white people in sports gear look the same but these are all different riots.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So you want an America without whites? Sure. We would all do fine in Europe and Australia or some South American countries. Hell we could make parts of Africa a thriving white nation. If you wanna see what happens when "POC" run shit take a long hard look at South Africa.

Needed an excuse to go late night shopping.

They should, because when they do then cops kill even more niggers. So I agree with you. The more dead niggers the better. The occasional dead cop is a small price to pay for such a beautiful thing.

>hates feminazis and niggers
>on Cred Forums

Could you be any more of the typical neckbeard NEET Cred Forums cliché?

>track
Now tell me, If whites systematically oppress blacks so bad why were blacks better off DURING Martin Luther Kings time? Whites gave them rights and freedom and they fucking shit all over it. Single parent housholds have skyrocketed, indidivuals on welfare skyrocketed, murder rates sky rocketed. Blacks act like they were the only ones ever discriminated against. Last time I checked no liked the Italians, they wouldn't let them live in their neighborhoods and they would over police them. What happened is that unlike blacks, Italians built things and started their own communities and REGULATED them. Blacks destroy their own shit and run around with total lawlessness.

Jesus Christ I don't think you have ever picked up a history book. Humans kill. Not just white people.

Not temperatures you idiot, the actual radioactive Sundays. The sun rays are what burns your defective skin, not the temperature itself. You guys really killing yourself by fucking up the ozone. Global warming is real, and it WILL kill whites off longer before blacks

What should we do?

We tried to send them back but it made them butthurt. And their fellow tribesmen shouldn't have sold them into slavery in the first place. Niggers have no sense of family or loyalty.

shot by a black police officer whose police chief is also black.

Could you be any more of the typical newfag clichè?

>radioactive sundays.
Kek

Fuck off back to your containment board.

faggot

You wouldn't last one second in Gaylord, Kansas.

NIGGER RIOTS
coming to a city near you

Not only that, but we (whites) generally get along better with blacks here.

I live in inner city Houston and the cops, blacks, and whites all have a mutual respect for eachother. We're all armed to the teeth and don't have rioting problems.

Shit, there was a white supremacy group that protested (peacefully) outside of the NAACP building in one of the shittiest parts of Houston. There was some shouting, sure, but nothing violent.

I'm not black, niggers are a product of the white man. All of you are cancer, get the fuck out of america, you are not wanted. Doesn't feel so good right? But it is the truth. You are all illegal immigrants that should return to europe. Take your nigger toys and get the fuck out. You all disgust me.

>radioactive Sundays

oh all of a sudden we are not generalizing? You bunch of hypocrites

When will y'all accept the truth that Jews are just white people. I look at what you call a Jew and a white person and see NO difference. And Arabs are just whites with a year long tan. You're all Caucasian

Stupidest comment on this thread.

you are a moron

Could you be anymore of a butthurt plebbitor? Everything you post reeks of fishing for upvotes. Kill thyself.

ITT a bunch of basement dwelling white trash that most likely live in the south

Kek nigger logic, Skin cancer will kill off the white race before they can repopulate. We arent even close to the hottest period in human history and whites survived that just fine. Sorry were not like your nigger brothers in africa still wearing tutus and covering ourselves in shit.

>newfag

Oh noes!

>cracky-chan
>roodypoo
>candyass

Suck it newfag :^)

Which reddit do you mean? Pic related? Or /r/_TheDonald which is full of cancer spreading le epic pepe meymey and referencing Cred Forums inside jokes all the time? And talking about Cred Forums. You need to get educated you piece of shit.

> implying white people don't also riot over retarded shit

Invest in sunscreen

Woah. You know how to use google. Must be an oldfag.

Back to Cred Forums with you

see Retard.

Don't tell a Jew that

you can have my share

I'd never fuck a monkey

>exclusively to women
I like coding

the most accurate post i've seen on Cred Forums in years

"Not illegal" Conquest isnt immigration. Also, Im Italian so actually my family is LITERALLY legal immigrants. Keep crying about lost conquest as if it actually means shit to me, your not getting your shit back sorry you were weaker then the white man and he came and took it.

The ozone layer is already healing. And white people produce more melanin when exposed to the sun. Have you ever heard of a tan before?

*citation needed

Whoah. He posted le epic go back to le ribbit mimi. Must be an oldfag.

Point is, you're a retard that has no clue how cancerous plebbit and Cred Forums actually are because of autistic 4channers and Cred Forums shills bleeding into both websites.

So tell me, how does it feel getting proven wrong on Cred Forums of all places? Just don't reply anymore, cuck. Take it like a man. For once in your life.

Yeah man the sun is heating up quick! Maybe by this time next century it will be up a half a degree!

Time will tell. I'm speaking truths. The sun is going to not only cook your skin... it's going to heat up enough to cook your organs. Black skin is literally built to block those rays

I don't have to listen to newfags who get butthurt when someone says nigger. Go back to redit.

what is it like being the smartest person ever

>:^)

Lonely.

I didn't say shit before that post but you just generalized me with everyone else and then called me a hypocrite. Wow. The media has a strong hold on your weak mind.

i would take cancer to my balls over having to see this thread again jesus fuck

lol so triggered

Actually, you do. Fucking Cred Forums shill, what do you think this is? Your little secret clubhouse? lmfao

Hahahahahahahahhahahahah.......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thanks for the laugh user

>work for the city inspecting properties
>have to inspect an entire block of houses
>have to meet up with a private security officer
>ghetto area needs to be inspected, dangerous area because niggers of course
>inspect maybe 30 houses, all of them fail
>niggers never take care of their shitty houses
>they all get kicked out and the houses get demolished because they are so run down and shitty
>severe wiring issues, severe plumbing issues, this one house was literally falling apart as in the fucking front door was being held on by wire
>one had an enclosed back porch that wasn't even attached to the house anymore, peeling off from the back of the house itself
>mfw some of them weren't even that bad but I failed them anyway because that entire block needs to be burned down

I think the biggest probably is these shootings a lot of people of the "victims" would be alive if they listen to the officers. You don't listen, you get shot.

Be careful what you wish for user.

The modern day racism and inequality in today's society can be traced all the way back to colonialism. White people conquered and subjected people of color all over the world. White people can't stand it that they are rapidly losing their cultural dominance now that people everywhere are smart enough to realize that they don't have to live in a white dominated society. This triggers the white man.

>lmfao
oh boy you showed him whats what

Right, and they wonder why they keep getting shot
>yes I know that no actual niggers are on Cred Forums

kekiest kek

Cherry picks? The department that shot the other unarmed guy last weekend has 600k alloted for body cameras and has yet to get them. That's not 1%.

shut up you disgusting grease ball. Italians have brought nothing good to america. Mob, jersey shore, a bunch of retards. More proof that you should all get the fuck out of here. And yes, you were illegal immigrants. You are no better than a wetback guatemalan. Even worse, you crossed a whole ocean, at least the guatemalan crossed a river. You are disgusting lol. Leave america now, and tell all your wop family to join you.

This thread is so fucking stupid. You are all taking media race bait pinning everyone against each other. You're all focused on this shit while the government continues to fuck you in the ass.

it's okay i'm refreshing this shit to see the stupidity

butthurt prairie nigger detected
pic related

The alternative is Chicago

THIS, thank you.

What city?

congratulations on finally using butthurt.jpg i hope you and your family have a great day god bless

Apparently their diets don't though :C

Any city with over 40% blacks. Take your pick, they're all the same.

Help! I'm an oppressed black individual.

>You don't listen, you get shot.

Oh boy, I hope you never actually meet a police officer that abuses his power. Ignorance is bliss. But keep sucking that blue dick user, that will never bite you in the ass lel

ikr

ayy lmao

GET IT Cred Forums MEYMEY'S xd

kys

I recognized some of those words as English, but I really don't know what was said.

That's right, laugh away the pain my son.

>lol
>lmfao

>HAIL NIGGERS! DEATH TO WHITES, WHO DO NOTHING RIGHT

That's you

What is "white" but just a generalization in america.

Same goes for "black".

Italian, Irish, British, French, etc... All not the same, but all get grouped in to this "white race" in america.

Jamaican, African, Haitian, etc... All not the same, but all get grouped in to this "black race" in america.

YOU ARE ALL NOT THE SAME. STOP TAKING AMERICAN RACE BAIT.

the look on his face says it all
>the sudden realization that your beliefs were wrong
>the sudden realization that all the bullshit you've been fed since you were a kid, all the "white guilt" is just that; bullshit
>the realization that niggers gonna nig

The amount of Cred Forums shills in this thread is fucking unreal, holy shit.

>shut up you disgusting grease ball. Italians have brought nothing good to america. Mob, jersey shore, a bunch of retards. More proof that you should all get the fuck out of here. And yes, you were illegal immigrants. You are no better than a wetback guatemalan. Even worse, you crossed a whole ocean, at least the guatemalan crossed a river. You are disgusting lol. Leave america now, and tell all your wop family to join you.
Lol we brought the shore! Wow were good, brought an entire beach with us. Am I supposed to get butthurt because you called me a wop?

if a cop shot you the video would be pretty good

>What can we do about this problem.
The "Fine Ol' Solution":

youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

allahu snackbar dubs

Good god I hope asap fucked the shit outta sky Ferrara

>Help! Mom said we're out of chicken tenders

this. I'm irish and never considered myself "white"

Yeah, hopefully soon we can live in mud huts and rape babies to cure AIDS and eat albino children to gain super powers like the glorious black man.

Brah don't forget the kaffirs breaking down our universities while we are trying to write exams

Wow...just wow, non of you know what's really going on. I'm kinda shocked. You really think the real problem as anything to do with race? Like you really think that? It's all about money! More money more power. Period! Money controls the media that's throwing gasoline on this fire. What you think this is all a coincidence that all the race shit is happening during the election? No it's not. Jesus Christ all you are fucking sheep fighting among yourselves when the rich and powerful are sitting back laughing. Humans are fucking idiots

I just love how many tards didn't get this obviously is a joke.
At least we know which half of white guys they're part of.

>niggers could have gone back to africa after they were freed but they wanted to stay here

I love to see libtarded nigger coddlers/enablers
turned upon by their pets!

>retard guinea detected.

More like this is Cred Forums and you're not going to find a bunch of assholes toeing the liberal party line to spare people's feelings and get reddit gold. Go back to your forced-non-user internet and behave yourself but don't ask us to become liars too you little puke.

what a very edgy post, maybe you could express these feelings to another white person if you left your basement sometime this month

I think we should gas all of the niggers

From what I heard, he dindu nuffin

Cred Forums has been infecting this board for the whole year.

They made a thread detailing how to raid Cred Forums with racist, politics and jew vs muslim threads slowly turning this place into a mini-stormfront

Somebody must have a screenshot of that thread. It's been posted before.

This is a tough one shit. I think feminazis because they're more deluded, but niggers because at least feminazis still suck your dick?

Why did Charlotte face an aftermath?

And why did she ignite a fatal police?

Oh noes! Not a guinea, dont call me that! That hurts my feelings

PROTIP
>i'ts not Cred Forums, niggers and sjw's really are being that dishonest

Michael Vick as a child

Weez wuz Kangs 'n' flyin' 'Gypshuns 'n'
shee-it until eebil YT dun stol' aws
"Pine-Eel Gland "

is stealing a reason for death penalty in america ?
if it isn't, the store owner wouldn't be within his rights to shoot niggers stealing tvs. And i'm pretty sure it isn't.

There was a thread on Cred Forums detailing how to raid Cred Forums, though. They are still doing it.

Terrible bait 1/10 made me reply

You are legally allowed to defend your property, if someone is forceably breaking into your store you CAN shoot them. (Depends on the state for the most part)

im a medfag and that makes absolutely no fucking sense.

No you dumb fuck, inequality in society can be traced to ever since we had society, people have been getting oppressed ever since we wiped out the neanderfags, if you aren't happy with being a 2nd class faggot then do something about it so that one day you can have enough power to oppress people yourself.

Lets just pull all cops out of black areas and let them "police" themselves

Well I guess that de-validated everything i just I had to say. You really made a great point, especially the part about the baby AIDS. I guess i should really just know my place better next time I try mouthing off to the white man. You sure too smart for the likes of us non-whites.

>White riot
>Nigger in the front line

Thx for making a case for gun control here.

>destroying your city
>picture of two drunk white dudes looking happy next to a group of cops

Nice try, Jamal.

kekerino XD

le better?

>I failed reading comprehension in school all the time

That is you. How about you take your head out of your ass and finally start realizing that corrupt cops should be accountable and if they're not, they should get shot.

We're not even talking about niggers here you fuckface. Stop sucking that police cock you imbecile. Pathetic.

xd

Retard.

Yeah, and this is not your safe space you cuck. You have no fucking clue how cancerous re ddit actually is and how infested it is by autistic Cred Forums retards that think it is somehow acceptable to post Cred Forums jokes outside of fucking Cred Forums. Get shrekt. Want me to screenshot /r/ Cred Forums for you, retard? Constantly lands on the front page there.

Yea you're gonna let a white lady handle it because the black one in office did a good job handling that problem?

nudder niggy done got shot yall ho lawdy wut r we gone do

I know. It's not like they even try to hide it. They really think Cred Forums is their secret little clubhouse.

400 years later, Africa isn't our home any more, America is.

Calling Dead nigger Storage...
Calling Dead nigger Storage

South African here, can confirm that newspapers report on this on a daily basis

That means

20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites.

so
80% of blacks are dumber than 50% of whites.

or

There exists an IQ number such that 20% of blacks and 50% of whites are smarter than that and 80% of blacks and 50% of whites are dumber than that.

I find myself thinking the same thing so fucking often.

But then I remember all this pieces of shit and morons are bound to be a minority of these communities, and we'd be punishing the decent majority just trying to live an honest life, cause the shitheads would juts take over.

That said, I wouldn't mind doing some resettling. Set off a zone, say a quarter of the city, that is cop free. you want to move there? go for it. and let everyone who lives there now switch out to the civilised part of the city. The shitheads can have their little slice of cop free "heaven", see how quickly that experiment ends.

"Neadnderfags" Were bred out of extinction not killed.

> tumblr picture

Fuck off cuck

>Whoah. He posted le epic go back to le ribbit mimi.

I didn't. Must be your imagination.
Keep on memeing. Maybe it makes you fit in.

>Social injustice

You're in medical school and you don't know how melanin works?

Did you get in by affirmative action?

>corrupt cops should be accountable and if they're not, they should get shot
So are you saying we should allow things to continue as they are, or add fuel to the fire? More chimp vs cop clashes means more dead corrupt cops and more dead chimps. Win-win.

We should make #BacktoAfrica a trending Hashtag on Twitter and see how many Niggers actually try to move fro America.

Don't forget she'll publicly vilify police in the process, inflame niggers, getting more officers killed- just as the President and Loretta Lynch have done.

well you would need to be retarded not to realize there are some cons to being a woman in our society. The feminazi shit you see on the internet is retarded as well, but i never met that in real life.
Harassment at work and in the street is a reality for example.

Sorry but Unbutu magazine isnt a medical paper. melanin doenst stop, and I quote, the sun from
> " heat up enough to cook your organs"
Blacks DO get skin cancer and melanin doesn't somehow keep your body cooler

What will you do for food and necessities when the whites are gone? This is a valid question as blacks are not typically self sufficient - always depending on everyone else for everything necessary to sustain life.

This bit has me in stitches every goddam time:

youtube.com/watch?v=r53G7s7Ep_U

>people everywhere are smart enough to realize that they don't have to live in a white dominated society.

Robert Miugabe is here.

Maybe Asians and Arabs will be happy to support them and their narrative! :-)

Itt a bunch of dudes that are salty they didn't get to loot a flat screen and get away with it. Hate em for whatever other reasons you want, but don't hate em for looting in the midst of a riot, because as much as you might try to deny it on this imageboard to show how cool and just you are, you'd jack a tv too in those circumstances. Yes, you would. Anybody who says otherwise is on the same basement level as dudes who tell people they don't look at porn.

radiation can cause anomalies in the DNA faggot and melanine has absolutely no fuking thing to do with that. Its like you tell me that you can smoke everything you want because you wont get lung cancer because you have "high hemoglobine". Is that suppoused to mean something? The anomalies in DNA by radiation are by probability. Like when someone can be drinking and smoking all his life and he doesnt develop any type of cancer, but someane who doesnt drink and smoke develops lung cancer just by the genetic probability. And before you say it. No. Skin color doesnt affect this probability.

Definitely worth the read

Harassment at work is indeed a reality. For example, two men at a conference made an inappropriate joke about dongles and ended up getting fired for it; serves them right.

Go back to Africa

First slave arrived in 1619 according to records, and slavery was abolished in 1862. That's not 400 years.

I guess you could say you're really showing your color, nigger.

What are you even arguing? People are already standing out against inequality and being are still being treated like second class citizens. Everything I said about colonialism is true. White oppression is still a real problem today. It's true that violence and oppression has infact been happening for thousands of years, but that dosn't mean people are just going to ignore the fact that its happening today and it's happening because white cultoral dominance keeps fucking over people of color. Racial dominance has no place in a educated modern society.

>What can we do

Nothing. Those days are over. Cred Forums is just an edgy image board. Over time, Moot has taken steps to reduce the feeling of community here. Now Mook is in charge, and he really doesn't give a shit.
All bite, no bark. Hell, most of Cred Forums is just straight up porn now.

Moron
O
R
O
N

The cop that shot him was black too.

>Fucking over
>Saving them from destroying our mutual environments

OH FUCKING KAY

>People are already standing out against inequality and being are still being treated like second class citizens.

Do you have a specific example of inequality? We have hundreds of examples of affirmative action and preferential treatment for blacks, but not the other way.

Sad but accurate.

They might as well rename the board /porn/

What I'm arguing is that you won't end oppression by become a tumblrina, someone has to be oppressed, so if you want to end oppression go out and oppress someone else. Literally the easiest way to end oppression

Then prove its happening today, prove blacks are still being oppressed today. Rioting for a dead thug DOESNT prove that. Saying blacks get arrested more ISNT proof of that. You've got a nice buzzword soup going there, can you support any of it?

That's what they claim. Didn't say I agreed with it.

>white cultoral dominance

Western white culture promotes happiness, and it is superior in many ways for all people, regardless of their native culture. We know that white culture in America is superior to the culture in Congo - culture that blacks depend on for happiness and safety. We know that white western culture is superior to Islamic culture, because it promotes happiness and equality rather than adherence to 7th century theocracy.

whos got the dindu nuffins?

Don't forget the massive shilling from Cred Forums. They started with creating racebait threads posing as blacks and posting niggers fucking white women to get all the basement dwelling neckbeard virgins riled up.

Also don't forget /r/_Cred Forums. So pathetic.

I believe that the second paragraph is a threat, where this negro wants to shoot after running us over with a train. I'm clueless on the first and third paragraphs, however.

>Everything I said about colonialism is true

We can know that the places that have the whitest influence in the world are the most peaceful and modern. We can know that places that are predominately black are inherently unsafe - due to the black people that create culture of hate, violence and distrust.

This

Blacks (by in large) gladly and proudly promote a culture of distrust. Among themselves, and especially among other races.

It's strange to actually see the word tenders now.

buh buhh buhhh, MTV news told me it was Colonialism's fault!

Well i wouldn't. Partly because i would buy one if i wanted one, partly because you know compassion, feelings for other people and shit like that.

Nice nitpick.

LOL. We want black people to be peaceful. We want blacks that are happy in America. We want blacks we can trust in our neighborhoods. We do not want to have to kill them for their shitty behavior or suspect them at every corner because of their reputation for violence and crime.
We want them to be able to work and thrive and achieve greatness, like many have.