You know what to do.Comments will be shut down soon

You know what to do.Comments will be shut down soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aDZWSagpYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Shut it down. Hollywood did nothing wrong. He's known for firing things, are we supposed to give him nukes? What if he's trying to fire his assistant but ends up firing a nuke?!

FOR THE EMPEROR

shut down as he's on the list of suspects for molesting corey haim...

youtube.com/watch?v=4aDZWSagpYc

fucking normie celebrities, kys you fucking pieces of shit, don't you have enough money already, that you had to go and do this?I don't give a flying fuck about the election, but I fucking hope trump wins, and really does turn out to be the guy you're so desperatly trying to make him look like, so he can fucking gas or deport or whatever the fuck, each and every last one of you fucking shits

raid a bunch of rich normie shits trying to tell me who to vote for, like they actually have more than two fucking brain cells?
count me in, and count another vote for Trump!

> millionaire telling me who to vote for

Yeah, no, disliked and accused him of molesting corey haim, hope his publicist has to work overtime to deal with this

The logic behind this is flawless.
You Americans are truly a cancer and a blight upon this fucking Earth.

okay... who the fuck did this?

kek

>How to ruin your career in 3 minutes

check'd boyz
the power of dubs compels them!

this, so much this, how the fuck did any of their PR guys agree to this, they must have spent half of Hillary's campaign money on this alone

MURICA

Adolf Hitler showes his support for Trump and his lack of knowledge on celebs LONG LIVE THE THIRD REICH

SIEG

>Calls Americans a blight
>Let's muslims in
When do you go back to school bud

What the absolute fuck is wrong with American celebrities who get paid millions every year and then feel the need to promote a slave president who will do nothing but keep fucking up the economy, inviting in thousands upon thousands of refugees without giving one shit about the poor and starving Americans in her own country.

>But oh no I am a racist for caring about Americans that are jobless or those who find it hard to keep up with the high tax rates: BLACK AMERICANS AND WHITE AMERICANS

For fuck sake I have a black friend who is all for Trump because Trump truly promises us change.

HEIL

It's who they work for. Their careers depend on it.

Yeah, a change from world power to third world. Lmfao.

All Jews hate Mel yet everyone loves him now after he not only made a comeback in acting this year but also made a comeback as director.

Goes to show you that even if you are Anti Semitic, there is hope for you making it big still if you release masterpieces of film

I'd prefer to see RDJ away from Marvel and star in a lot of indie dramas because he is a great range of an actor. But then he is leaving Marvel by the end of next year or so anyway so if he truly is being forced to vote for Hillary: fucking why? All his fans obviously either hate Hillary or don't give 2 shits about the election (hence why they are making this video as propaganda to get all those who don't give a shit about politics to give a shit).

But if I was RDJ, I'd just say "Fuck off" because there is no way they would boot him off the next Avengers movie when he will be playing such a big part.

Or perhaps RDJ is truly insane and actually likes Hillary

.10 cents have been added to your account

No way RDJ likes Hillary he just wants to watch the world burn as he makes as much money as possible and I can respect that

Oh vey

Cred Forums is raiding the video. Let us Kiketube pay.