Holy shit I found a nude of my mom on her phone. holy fuck anons is it wrong that I have been fapping to it?

Holy shit I found a nude of my mom on her phone. holy fuck anons is it wrong that I have been fapping to it?

i feel fucked up for it. I remember seeing her nude often when I was younger, but the older I got the less frequent I would see it. When her boyfriends would come over and fuck her I would sit outside the door and fap.

Is it fucked up I want to fuck my mother?

I am 18 now and she is 44.

Other urls found in this thread:

voterrecords.com/voter/17301221/cheryl-hollister
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup, pretty fucked up OP

More

Hello, bait. This is dad.

she only had the one available sorry

but she had this too

I know I do not know what to do

oh ok then.

get out of the house and meet humans

hot

post nude nigga

My favorite milf yet
Gods work op

Nice bra!
Does your mom look good in bikinis?

Agreed
She's hot enough that it's kinda ok

op?

>pretend that you are feeling sick and need to take a shower
>tell her to keep on eye on you because you are almost blacking out
>ask for help when you're in the shower
>if she goes in, hug her
>get soap and wash yourself then her
>if it leads into incest win if not its ok, you saw her naked

yes she does but rarely goes out in sun

thanks

I did in OP

Do you have hot fantasies about her in a bikini?

her out of the bikini

post the full photo. why is this cropped?

ah, that's great too of course.
what do you have in mind?

You should tell your mom you found it and have been fapping to it. She will definitely want your cock. At the very least she'll suck it for you

it is full photo . it's a mirror shot I think she was blocking her face

not so sure about that

maybe you could buy her a bikini and ask her to try it on for you. It's not too dirty but it hints you like what you see.

Not at all OP

I never thought of my sister that way and still don't feel any urge to engage her sexually. But a while back when she was going to school I found a video on digi cam of her taking off her nursing uniform and mastrubating in front of a mirror for her bf. I've probably jerked it like 1000 times to that vid and copied it to like 7 new flash disks in the past 6 years. Always blow the most intense loads.

On a separate note any good software so I can convert it for vr? If so I'll be searching for that shit

yeah.

I kind of want to just take her by force tho

have a beer or two with her. then get cuddly maybe and put hands on breasts maybe pussy asee how she reacts.,

for awhile she would still let me sleep in bed with her until 14 and i had huge morning hard ons. I swear one morning she was stroking it and when ii woke up she rolled over.

Yeah dude she's not Asian

I call bullshit!
>>that body ain't that old

>wakes up noticeably
>epic fail

Holy shit, 44 and she looks like this? OP your mom looks goooood. If I was her son, I'd want to bang her, too.

The things I would do bro

yes it is look at face

yeah She has small tits but a nice firm ass. very skinny too, but fuck I want her so bad

yeah i know she has aged well

come on, get her a bikini! I know it's not your favorite fetish but it would be hot imo

yeah. We will see

So what kind would you buy for her?

something skimpy. maybe shows all ass. barely covers nipples.

what color? would you tell the seller it's for your mom if he/she asks?

no I would not and ... white or black.

think she really would try it on for you? maybe keep it on after modeling while you're just hanging out so you can drink and cuddle?

i would love that because I would slowly put my hand under the bikini top and play with her nipple. rub my hard on on her ass

mmmm so hot
so do you think would model it for you?

Does your mom play bass? She looks like pic related.

not a 44 yr old.
unless your 'ol lady has had her phone for 10 years, something doesn't add up.

?

post that shit nigga

son user?

bump

hahaha user I know your mom.

voterrecords.com/voter/17301221/cheryl-hollister

Cheryl lee hollister st peterburg florida

2772 52Nd St N

Do you think it's wrong he wants to fuck her?

uh yeah, but I have fucked her numerous times and if that is Evan. I am so going to fuck with him now

Do you blame him for wanting to fuck her? Maybe you three could work out a deal.

help the brother out

uh yeah no. That is creepy and weird.

i used to bone her back in 2011-2013. A bit of a nutcase, but really great in bed. Gave great head. Let me fuck her and do whatever I wanted to her anywhere. I made her suck my cock in a alley in her car.

But user, mom incest is really hot. You'd want to fuck her too if you were her son.

no not really.

but this is what set her apart. she would say

"fuck me.. fuck me. but emphasis the me. and grind her hips with your cock inside her and almost constantly fucking your cock while fucking her. tight pussy tight as fuck which surprised me.

Don't suppose this is OP by any chance

Okay OP, you gotta get romantic with your mom to show this guy up. She's going to find out you want to bone her anyway so make the most of it.

>fb in pirate

Thanks for reminding me

Replied to the wrong one rip

I still get a chuckle out of it every now and then so I leave it like that

hmmm didn't know he played football though

2 assholes fucked this thread...

It's a thread about a freak who wants to fuck his mum, he doesn't even have any more nudes to offer so who cares lmao

It would have been hot.

I can't see his age but everything else adds up, should screen cap this and send it to his mum lmao

please do this and post reaction

it's an old pic from ML...

Go out and fuck something instead of trying to live your sexual fantasies through others, try and fuck your mum dude, aim big

B8 uninteresting. But bump for qt MILF!

mine ain't hot though

Try and fuck your friends mums then, god knows I want to fuck mine

yeah, and your friend might too. kek

mom ghosted her social media

that_girl_shirl
tgs000

I wouldn't see why he'd want to, like don't get me wrong my mums a good looking lady but I wouldn't say worth the effort of being one of her sons friends while trying to hook up

wonder how she feels

I haven't found anything I can message her on rip

how so?

used to be fb, IG, eyeem, flikr, and tons of pics and stuff as well

all gone

current bf

david wagner at same address

Because I am autistic and don't know how to find her off what you've given me, I don't exactly do this a lot lmao

so how are you going to handle OP?

Not sure how to find him now. If i could i would just send screenshot of this to her

poor op, probably panicking right now

I mean I know you have to inform his mom but would you be mean to him about his attraction and such, or reach an understanding?

Guys I really don't know what to do. Can someone just call me and help me with all of these thoughts (305) 901-8836

LMAO

I got you (no joke). carrier please so I can send texts via my email service.

what are you doing anons??

i saw my boss naked once accidentally in a hotel room, she's 46 and looks exactly like that, without face you'd think she's 26