I am a poorfag, I'll be honest

I am a poorfag, I'll be honest.
I can't afford a 14$ game, my friends are playing it and I am just here doing nothing all day.
I need something to devote my free time to, and this game seems extremely fun and my friends are playing it.

So if there is a financially stable person who is willing to purchase this game for me I'd be eternally thankful!
(if you plan on buying this for me I think you can go to g2a and save a few bucks)

Thank you for reading!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/babyman69/
steamcommunity.com/id/thelongdonglarry
steamcommunity.com/id/babyman69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK OFF POORFAG

IF YOU ARE A RICHFAG I'M GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO SPEND YOUR MONEY :^)

Also this is my steam, forgot to link it

> prob made a new account for csgo hacks
> begs for csgo so he wont have to pay for it himself because he gon get caught hacking

Show titties and will buy

>fun game
I put 800 hours into this game and recently its shit. If you're actually new I'd reccomend any other game

So... Steam beg thread I guess? In that case, I want Left 4 Dead 2.

I'll be even moar honest. Get a FUCKING JOB! Stop playing useless Vidya when you should be studying/working, you stupid fat fuck. Now get off Cred Forums.

Also my steam is steamcommunity.com/id/thelongdonglarry

No u

I'm financially stable. I'll buy you the game OP. Under one condition. Guess your own post number. The whole thing. GO. You have 5 tries only.

To everyone saying this is a smurf or for hacks, the thing is I never played on PC, I was a console pleb but recently my friends got involved with this game and I wanna play it so bad but I can't get it by myself so thats the reason for this post

Get it from your friends bitchfag

Try number one. Four more.

uh shit my post number? isn't it the OP? 704839382
or are you reffering to something else?

$15 for 800 hours...

check em

REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON REPORT AND MOVE ON

It used to be good but I stopped playing its not worth

>uh shit my post number? isn't it the OP? 704839382
>or are you reffering to something else?

Sorry, I refuse to help out such a newfag. You're literally cancer.

GET A JOB U FAGGOT.

>Cherry girl
Kek

well you just made me rethink suicide again

thanks anyway

FUCKING FAGGOT doesn't even know what a post number is. OH lawrdy

PSA: poorfag is codeword for underage

i agree think its Time we laugh this new fag off Cred Forums

>mommy won't buy me Vidya
>Cred Forums won't buy me Vidya
>I'm gonna an hero cuz I can't have my way

You're fucking 13, do it.

>You're fucking 13, do it.

am gonna steal this. this will be good for other times faggots are suicidal.

I bet you're too pussy to kill yourself, but you can go ahead and try to prove me wrong.
>protip; you won't

I'm getting a $500 bonus tomorrow. I'll send you a copy.

i ain't 13 you fuckhead i'm in college lmao

and im not that new, i know what a post number is i'm just retarded and forgot about it because I rarely browse Cred Forums and it's basically the only place it's relevant in

Cancerous thread is cancerous

if you do that i'll be really thankful fam

And what about doing something usefull instead? You know, maybe thats why you dont have any money while your friends have?

>hat new, i know what a post number is i'm just retarded and forgot about it because I rarely browse Cred Forums and it's basically the only place it's relevant in

U faggot post numbers are used in all boards just shows what a new fag u are gtfo

The best way to not look 13 is to not dignify your nay sayers with rebuttles. Ignore them.

RETARD ALERT

kys poorfag

>Rarely browse Cred Forums
>I'm not that new
You're new. Accept it fag

OK NOTHING TO SEE HERE PLEASE MOVE ON.

nope my friends have well standing parents, my family is financially unstable and i'm in college and already have some sort of a job but all the money I get I give to my parents to help them with my brother and sister

i go on Cred Forums when I feel like gaining a few chromosomes or doing something stupid like this post

>admits to being newfag
>still expects us to buy him game

Hey get a life, a job and lurk moar. Also I would've bought you the game if you were 13. At least then you'd be incapable getting a real job. You're just a loser, that's worse than being a kid. You know, if you're 20+ on Cred Forums begging for Vidya games, you need to rethink your life choices.

if you can't afford the game, you can't afford the pc to run it
get the fuck out
/thread

Oh. So heartwarming story.
Go cry me a river and drink a bleach faggot.

^ This fucker gets it

P O O R
F
A
G

I can smell the underage...

I have a pc that my parents bought for me like 6 years ago and with a few upgrades it can run cs;go with 60-80 fps probably

you should look at one of my replies, I have a job but the money I make goes to my parents to help with my brother and sister

Hey, what about the Left 4 Dead?

so you are given Cred Forums a sob story thinking we will buy you a game GTFO

Also, let me guess you're either a "liberal arts" student or taking "video game design" kek. At your local community college. Fucking loser.

>implying i'd think sympathy would work here

nah fam i'm being honest

i'm studying medicine
kek

Honesty gets u fuck all on Cred Forums i hope u learnt that.

i did but i don't care, being honest gets you somewhere in life

>college
>med student
>can't afford a 14$ game

Pick one, quads of deceit.

this is probably op

Pic related

i'm in croatia, works differently here
educate yourself nerd

CHECK EM

> goes to my parents to help with my brother and sister

I got an idea, and it's brilliant. Give them 14$ less. Your bullshit is spewing from every orifice.

don't forget to gift me cs;go for these AWESOME quads I just scored thank you my steam is

Also, he states that he does nothing all day. So maybe taking one extra shift isnt that bad idea?

look up croatia currency, you'll see why 14$ is a lot

>steamcommunity.com/id/babyman69
Some one hack this faggot

>babyman69

Top fucking kek. That name is spot on!

Am not op faggot

okay you guys fucking win, I suck at lying

i'm a lazy 19 year old that just wants a free fucking game

shit

kek still not buying u a game faggot

Actually, you suck at being human.

i'm over it