So my girl is making drama over anything. Literally anything and I can't stand it anymore...

So my girl is making drama over anything. Literally anything and I can't stand it anymore. Everything I say is and will be used against me. I have no freedom of speech whatsoever. She's super sensitive. I feel like breaking up. But on the other side. When we're together and when there's no drama. Things are good :/. I just can't deal with the drama. It's on some other level btw. Not Oh a little argument. It's full fucking caps and it never stops.
What would user do?
Also photo is GF
Let me tease you for a bit
Dubs + opinion = op delivers more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAQoQhyyblc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your gf is cheating on you

/thread
Don't be a bitch, break up with her.

If she's making you miserable then let her go. I know how it is to be in your position. She sounds like poison. Sometimes you just gotta move on. You'll feel better without the arguments, less stressed. It'll be worth it.

Gf probably hates life. Or hates life with you at this current moment.
Only thing to do is show her tits.

get new gf

This

youtube.com/watch?v=EAQoQhyyblc

Every couple argues a bit, but when you start dreading hanging out for fear of arguing, shit is over. Chances are you do something relatively minor and she makes a huge deal because that isnt really the issue, shes pissed about something else. My ex would get super pissed when i came home from work and wanted to play an hour of Xbox, but she was really angry because we didnt do enough romantic shit like dates to nice restaurants.
Basically find out whats actually wrong and fix it, or dump her ass and move on, you cant half ass that shit

It must suck to date American women

This

1. Show boobs
2. Have sex with her with hidden camera
3. Break up with her
4. Post video here
5. ?????
6. Profit

Checked

3 Dubs. I'll deliver

She's not cheating on me though. She's just a psycho girlfriend

Second dubs

Third dubs

You do know that's not much better.

Remember the saying, "Don't stick your dick in crazy."?

She's a cuntaholic. Leave and never look back.

Europe

This. She's trying to make you break up with her so she doesn't feel bad and can get with the other dude.

I guess that's true. Those are some wise words my nigga. And yeah I feel you. I definitely am afraid of saying stuff cause of upcoming arguments.

Break up. Honestly. It will only get worse from this point.

Had a similar situation trust me it never stops

If it's relevant when I dropped her she got with some Kermit the Frog looking mother fucker later the same day I'm not saying your girlfriend doesn't give a fuck about you but I'm not not saying that

Agreed. The good stuff gets overwhelmed by the bad over time.

Forgot to mention because I'm retarded that I was WAY happier after I broke up with her

Well. She's not cheating on me. There's no fucking possible way. Cause I know everything about her. Her connections. She even shares everything with me. But she's just fucking crazy and just as user said. You dont put your dick in a girl with the crazy look in her eyes. She just drives me crazy and as another user said. When Im afraid of saying something to avoid arguments. Its fucking over. And I'll have to accept that.

Ever thought that she's pushing you away so you want to break up with her? Then it won't be her fault.

I'm not trying to talk things right. But I don't really see that happening. A overly attached crazy girlfriend doesn't do that shit. If that's not convincing enough. I don't know what is.

Don't argue with her then.
She's obviously not excited about the relationship, it's probably gone stale to her. If that really is her, then she's good looking and knows it. Girls start petty arguments with their boyfriends or husbands when they have nothing better to do.
Start taking more initiative in the relationship, think back to what attracted her to you and mimic some of those moments and attributes.
Relationships need to be evolving, building on top of existing events and changes in life. You can't just date for a year, be all happy, and then settle into a boring ass routine. It gets stale.

There are probably plenty of ways you could try to fix this... but if you really think about it, why bother? Sounds like it's not going to last anyway. Even if you fix things for a short while, it will always go back to this. Just be honest. Break up with her and tell her it's because you can't be yourself around her, and you're tired of shouting matches. If any friends of family ask, give them the same reasons. Don't worry about embarrassing her. Expose her.

You need to just sit her down and figure out why shes so crazy

Just got out of this exact same position OP and although its hard, it does get better. Got my own place now, no fuckin stress from the bitch, im saving money, got a better job, things eventually start looking up homie.

I didn't say she was cheating my dude

> When Im afraid of saying something to avoid arguments. Its fucking over. And I'll have to accept that.
I know how you feel man and it does feel shit but you know what? As cunty as it is to say there actually will be other girls and they will be awesome. Trust me dude.

"Honey, is there something going on that you haven't told me? Because you seem more sensitive and quick to get angry over small things. If there is, let's talk about it and see if I can help. If not, then you really need to dial yourself back because it's straining our relationship."

Bump

Well. Thank you guys for the relationship advice Cred Forums. For now I'll be /threading this thread. I got something better to do at the moment. Remember. OP Delivered and Y'all are amazebalsss xdddd :333 goodday

Maybe you should dip her, if it's arguement as in she likes to argue but nothing really happens, leave. If it's arguement like World War 3, break up. It's suppose to be a relationship not a frenemy.

DUMP HER! there are better women out there!

this

u both, do an hero

Sounds like she's just sexually frustrated. Give her the D (but don't ask her for permission).