I got 12 dollars for food left until next Wednesday Cred Forums, what should I buy to make sure I don't starve?

I got 12 dollars for food left until next Wednesday Cred Forums, what should I buy to make sure I don't starve?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodwishes.blogspot.com/2014/11/homemade-flatbread-if-your-have-flour.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rice and beans. i feel u Cred Forumsro.

Take whatever you have in your fridge, chop it up, make soup. Got me through harsh times plenty of times.

Buy a fuck ton of potatoes

Bread and ramen

Shit sucks

i think i could slide you like 5 or 10 if you REALLY need it man

Weed

Depends where you live
Noodles or rice are always a safe bet
Just buy as much as you have to to last the week and spend the rest on sauces and shit

You can't buy weed with 12 dollars. Get outta here.

U dont need that much food dont worry, get 2 cans of tuna should be around 2 dollars each( i only recommend 2 because more you will die of metal poison), get some rice crackers, eggs, get shit thats filling basically.

Ramen is the only answer

>Paying more than $10 for a gram of weed

A big pack of ramen(6pack) for like $2. Then rice and beans. You get a mix of what ya need. go to the food bank and tell them you are just needing some small things to hold you over

Lots of Ramen.
Yakisoba is pretty good, pretty sure it costs like 88 cents a box.

Also, hot dogs. Get yourself some egg noodles, cut the hot dog up in there.

And PB&J. Sandwiches go a long way.

This has been the Eating Like a Poor Person masterclass.

I don't even know dudes that sell by the gram.

You could probably by all of those things and stay in your budget.

Not just going to one of the many retail stores to buy your weed like a civilized person. Whats it like in the 3rd world?

You mean what's it like in a state where it's not legal? Surely, you must remember. It hasn't been THAT long since states started legalizing.

A pound of bologna and some rice-a-roni, giggity

fucking killyourself nigger

I've been to all the states. If they don't have retail stores or are abreviated CO they're 3rd world shit holes. I don't even smoke the shit.

peanut butter high in calories slows your metabloism and its cheap

Colorado sucks, Washington sucks, California sucks. PA 4 life nigga

bread and onions, you should make soup

> Go to Burger King
> Order 70 nuggets
Or
> McDonald's
> 10 of whatever you like that's $1
OR
> Ramen, lots of ramen

Eat slow and make it last my friend.

Triple fuck PA. Shit ass roads. Humidity like a nigger anus...also niggers.

Just mad that your soft ass would get fucked in Philly

Yea. If only I could tougher. Then I could leave the peaceful ass 10 acre lot I live on with awesome neighbors backed against a state forest and live in a fucking ghetto. I'm so mad and scared.

I don't lock my doors and leave the keys in my ignition.

Man, chill. I'm just busting your balls, stop being such a pussy.

Australia

70 nuggets for 12 dollars? What the fuck kind of currency are you using

Fuck no. Them spiders have health bars.

Burger king does 10 nuggets for $1.5

What are you? Some kind of gay? A lil puss puss even

This is probably the reason Americans are so fat

2 gallons milk, cereal, ramen, beans

1 large whole chicken, large bag of pasta or rice and as much vegetables as you can afford.
Boil the chicken, keep the stock. Use the stock to make soup with the veg and some of the meat.
Soup should be enough for 3/4 days. Use remaining meat, pasta and veg to make up the other 3/4.
It's very easy achieve, I've done it myself.

PB&J sandwiches, and ramen

Split that money between potatoes, a packet of black beans, and cheap pasta or rice and tuna if you can afford it. with 12 dollars you should be able to get at least get the beans and 7 decent potatoes. Half a baked potatoe and cooked beans twice a day. Don't you have somebody who can lend you like 20 bucks for a week? If you do you could get a few more veggies and maybe some eggs or mince meat. You need protein or you won't even be able to think

everyday a burger from mcdonalds

Partly, cheap food is shitty for your body but some people can't afford to eat better. The rest is just laziness and a lack of self control.

Buy a few loads of bread and water Meat you can afford. Must groceries stores have dollar loafs.

rice and soy sauce

Pasta lots of pasta (or rice)

You can survive on less than the body is actually accustomed to. If you don't have a lot ration your portions so it stretches. Mix stuff together to make your meals stretch as far as possible.
If my aunt and uncle that live in the mountains can survive a week on water and mayonnaise and tortillas, so can you.

Rice or potatoes

pasta, rice, potatoes only. nothing else.

will leave you with approx. 7$ left in your poket to buy beer from.

OP, stock up next pay check on these:
Rice
Pasta
Flour
Olive oil
And depending where you are, you can get a box of chicken breasts for 25$, and that's enough for a long time.
The most expensive part is veggies and fruits and shit. Get a garden going if you can, cuts down on cost ALOT.

Eggs nigga

OP just eat some dick. You can do that for free. Hell you mught even gain some money.

You poor piece of shit. Get a new job

You're a nice guy, user.

Meth

OP, go to some different (free) events, especially if you live near a college campus. A lot of the time they will have club nights or hackathons going on with tons of free food. Fill up, take some home as leftovers. I did this for a week or two when i was in college, was in a situation somewhat similar to yours but not quite as bad.

What ever amount of grass fed steak and butter you can afford, any thing else is diabetes. Better start begging bro

1kg of black beans = $4
7 unwashed potatoes

See if there's a blood plasma donation center near you. They usually pay between 50-75 dollars the first you donate. Although the first time it takes about 4-5 hours depending on how busy they are.

>The most expensive part is veggies and fruits

You, sir, are a fucking moron. Typical ghetto mentality

OP if you're interested in cooking for yourself for the rest of the week, grab 3 things of pasta(like 2$ each), and then a thing of ground beef, the biggest one you can afford. Pasta and meatballs for a week. Boring, but filling

This

Your eggs are expensive user

like 50 pallets of top raman ffs.

Nobody as more than one potato, it's a myth

Peanut butter ain't cheap.

Don't listen to these cucks OP. Eating all that ramen is just gonna shoot your blood pressure through the roof. Stick to veggies and some cheap beef or chicken and make some stew.

Well, my suggestion is that if your store sells cheap tea for a couple dollars for however many packets, and it fits into your budget, get some
of that. Tea and Coffee suppress appetite to some level.

For actual food, pasta and ground beef right on the edge of expiration are my votes.

I had pasta with a little Gouda for a week once, luckily i did have some chilli flakes to spice things up.

He asked what he should spend his $12 on to last him till Wednesday not "what's cheap that I should eat for the rest of my life?"

That shit is cheap. And yeah exactly that. It's just til Wednesday. I never said he has to eat this for the rest of his life.

Fair point

find food outside , look what plants grow or hunt squirrel or pidgeon

OP, get dried beans (not canned), eggs, potato, and onion. Remainding money spend however you like. Also brown rice bags. Shit is cheap. And healthy. Don't forget root veggies, like beets.

you can get a shitload of peanut butter for $12 man

Go to mcdonalds and get 10 burgers then some water you fag or go and get one everyday if you aren't lazy

cheap multivitamins, salted butter, sugar, and peanuts

LOL butter

>hunt birds

How would you catch a bird without a bow/gun?
My first thought would be to try to throw a blanket or something over it.

potatos

lipid and sodium, man

you can buy a point 5 for around 5 and a gram for 10

Lipid?

fat. One of the three essential components in food: lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins

i thought youre usanian and have at least 10 guns

Peanut butter is best high-density nutrition I have ever found. It's got so many essentials, like protein and fats and vitamins, etc. all in a single 2 tablespoon serving. Problem with PB is that it isn't filling; your stomach will be feeling empty.

You can usually get a sack of potatoes for a couple bucks from any grocer. Filling, Tasty, loaded with calories.

Rice is super filling and cheap. You'll want to go to cheap stores to get better value.

You should also look for any value/dollar stores around your area, as well as foreign markets. Vietnamese and Chinese markets are notorious for super cheap products.

but you may try to feed em and then throw a giantic net on them or something

This

Basically if you have bread and peanut butter you won't starve

I've eaten peanut butter sandwiches for days straight when I was broke

but anyway guys like bear grylls or les stroud or ed stafford survive long in complete shitholes so 1 week in a city shouldnt be a challenge

They starve though

You got paypal op?

Great magic trick bro, everybody just became OP

Nah I dont man

>implying I would donate money without proof they're op

What proof would that be

Bread, peanut butter, rice, frozen vegetables, porridge oats will do just fine from experience.

at least you can buy something.

I didn't eat in 31 hours. all i'm left with is 0.23$ and raspberry jelly.

Don't worry I have it worse than you

I'd add a bag of potatoes, microwaved and with a pat of butter, really cheap.

Eggs.

Ramen. boil and when almost finished, put in a couple of eggs, let stand for a couple of minutes for soft boiled

Did someone mention PayPal
Put the violins away bro

This

Shitty, sorry op.

Why don't you just ask a friend or your parents for a few bucks

can you sing?

ITT: Make op's place a self-sufficient enclave.

i'm not here for attention trust me, i'm a jobless graphic designer who can't even eat. i'm just telling OP that even tho he's poor at least he can eat. not everyone has this chance.

i don't have any contact with my parents.

I've been asking money to my housemates and i owe them money. i've been trying to find a job for the past 8 months and invested the little money that i've gained, to go to job interviews using the money for transportation, printing etc.

I just want to eat for now. i'm so fucking starving

>feelsbadman

that's jam you dipshit

sorry english isn't my primary language, I thought it meant the same thing

All good, you've been forgiven

Steal food m8

buy some weed

Beans and rice good idea also ramen noodles

Ramen

Sell your sperm. Then eat the money

>>Not here for attention
>>Saying nothing but "I'm poor"
K m8

$6 rotisierre chicken
7x$0.50=$3.50 canned veg all
$1.00 6pack ramen

that is some expensive shit

4 cans of baked beans

Rice.

Rice is op make sure you get brown tho goes great with fish I bought a full tilapia for 1.58

damn, man, that sounds good

Bying anything under a half
>fag

Buying any drug as opposed to spending your money on non-degenerate commodities
>fag

$12 is more then enough for a week of food. Today I spent $6 on ingredients and make a giant pot of soup that will last at least 5 days. Also go to the dollar store, they have all the name brands.

Ramen is a good standby, but I've found it isn't very filling. Still, you can get a $12 pack for about 4 bucks at walmart, it's a good way to go.

Bonus Internet Points to the user who said potatoes. They are cheap and versatile.

Get some staples too, like flour, salt, and butter. Check out this blog about how to make a simple bread with only flour, water, and salt. foodwishes.blogspot.com/2014/11/homemade-flatbread-if-your-have-flour.html

Is there a food bank you can go to? Try asking at churches and let them know what's up. Even if you are not a member, often times they will have canned food for you.

Once you get back on your feet, here are some tips. Stock up on the following.
Salt & Pepper
Herbs & Spices like cayenne, red pepper flakes, cumin, garlic powder, dried Italian herbs, etc.
Canned tomatoes and tomato paste. (Making a decent tomato sauce is very easy)
Canned veggies
Your favorite condiments like ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.
Cooking oil. Regular old vegetable oil comes in very handy, as does extra-virgin olive oil. You can also use olive oil for dipping bread.