I fucked both parents, father and mother of one of my friends

I fucked both parents, father and mother of one of my friends.

There is this guy on my neigborhood that his parent divoced because his father was a faggot in a closet til he came out. One day I was checking grindr to find girls with dicks (no homo) and one mature man start texting me and send me pics and turned out it was my this guy's father. I'm not homosexual but I asked for his phone number dunno why (he doesn't know me, I met him once when I was a kid and he doesn't even remember my face). Then I realised that there was a mother who was just divorced because his ex husband was a fucking faggot and thought how needed this mature woman had to be. Found her on Facebook and add her with a fake account I have. She doesn't know me, we haven met even once. And I started to talk to her, she was a bit fat mature woman with a very regular face, depresed and needed of sex. It wasn't too hard to make she feel a woman again just chatting, and when I sent her pics of me she asked for more, and then we started to talk about hotter stuff. She took the bait. She was dying to fuck a young dude, probably to show herself and his ex that she was able to seduce nice men.
Then I started to feel fucking hot to have sex with both, sucking the dick and licking the pussy once fucked together. I texted to the father and he invited to his home. He sucked my dick, I sucked his and I fucked his ass for at least 2 good hours.
Next day I tell the mom I was dying to know her and have a date, she was too, so she invited to dinner to her houses and we ended fucking like dogs in her bed after dinner.

I'm still fucking both.

What should I do? keep fucking them? tell both Im fucking both? ask for a trio? tell their soon and ruin his life?

I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

You're a faggot. Keep fucking mom. Stop fucking dad.

what he said

Stop fucking mom. Keep sucking dad

Im not a faggot, if im suckings dads cock is because it's hot to fuck both, faggot.

3some make the son watch lol

4sum you the mom the dad and son

you're not a faggot but it's hot to fuck both
hmm..

MFW

>No homo

Ive been thinking to record it with a hiden camera... that would be epic.

keep fucking both, but do this
>suck dads dick and let him cum in your mouth and keep some cum on your mouth for as long as you can
>make sure you leave right after it
>go and fuck mom
>eat her out
>make sure you spit all remaining semen on her pussy and finger her to make it go deeper in
>pray for her to get pregnant of her ex gay husband

dude is a fucking dirty bastard I bet he would let me to put some of his semen inside a glass and take it home if I ask for it telling that i like to put drops of it in my moth a few times during the day. Then before fucking the mother Ill put my penis inside the glass. I dont cum inside so if she gets pregnant will be her husband semen who did the job. Im gonna try it definetly, thanks!

*dude, he is a

Sectetly tape having sex with both.

Use them to blackmail son into sex (tape this too for the lulz)

i dont want to go to prison and be fucked by niggers m8

Try to seduce the son in a legal fashion (assuming he's old enough) then let all three know you've fucked all three. Video tape all three to prove it to them. Maybe you'll become the fucked up reason they become a family again lol

haha that would be nice but nah the son has the same age than me (24) and he looks pretty hetero to me, but again seeing what his father did you never know...

if im suckings dads cock is because i'm a faggot

FTFY

post pic of you.

nah dude it's just a hot game. let's be clear sucking a cock isnt that bad dude, wouldnt you suck a male's finger for a game? that would be the end of the world? it's just skin and muscles. And his ass... it's a hole! not the end of the world.. Sucking dad's cock is hot because it's a fucking game I'm playing with both. Being a mother fucker it's fucking exciting.

if you give a GOOD reason to do it I'll do it.

dude, that's the gayest shit I've EVER HEARD
you literally can't say your AT LEAST Bi after saying that..

well thats not the subject of this thread. But no Im not even bi.

OP claims to be a 0 on the Kinsey scale to hide the fact he's a 6.

Are you retarded?
Cause your definitely a faggot.

You're a fucking faggot kys
Stop saying your no homo
Ofcourse you fucking are you suck old men off you fuck their ass what else do you have to do to be a fucking faggot

But Im not fucking him because I like it, I doing this because it's part of a game, how can you guys be so close minded?

>implying you can fuck for 2 hours straight
>implying you're not a faggot