Would you say I'm a kinda hot, pretty attractive boy?

Would you say I'm a kinda hot, pretty attractive boy?

Why do you keep doing this? How low do you even want to go?

no

Until I finally meet sombody, not even necessarily online, but just till I am assured I don't have reason to worry

Fuck. Why?

>Would you say I'm a kinda hot, pretty attractive boy?
I'd say you are a light skinned negro.

hahahahahahaha

no

you look average. Dead average.

You have scary eyes

your eyes bro. serial killer vibes

That's not attractive... Why am I painfully average then? What makes me not good looking?
How???? I just want help

Your nose is weird, your entire face looks antisocial and your hair is a mess. Also, you've kinda got that sad puppy thing going on, but it's not flattering.

Dude, sorry, you're neither pretty nor attractive in a common sense. Lower your standards and find someone who loves you for who you are and not what you look like. Also, post dick, I'm vaguely interested into seeing what you're packing - maybe it'll make up for your face.

I think he's cute.

BRANDON GET THE FUCK OUT

How the fuck? I've never even thought of killing sombody and I literally never will kill sombody..
Idc about my fucking dick I literally just want to kill my self if I'm nowhere near attractive

You just do...Kinda dead eye

Do you really? And are you a girl? Do you think the rest of people calling me ugly are just trolling then?

You kinda look like the guy that played Gendry in GoT

No tho

Thanks for the honesty

I fucking hate my goddamn life
That makes no fucking sense but whatever these responses are creeping me out and I'm a kiss less virgin so obviously my looks are the problem and I should just give up

Yes.

You have every reason to worry. No matter attractiveness, we all do. Christ, you base your entire existence on your looks alone? If you don't like the way you look, then start washing your face with a good scrub, moisturize, find a hairstyle that actually suits you and start working on yourself. Give it time, work on your body and you'll start seeing results - you'll become more confident and start acting like a man instead of a disfigured avocado. Your looks aren't everything, and they won't stay with you for the rest of your life. Stop being sad and do something about it instead of whining on the internet and relying on fake compliments from people you'll never ever meet.

Also, lowkey this
>Also, post dick, I'm vaguely interested into seeing what you're packing - maybe it'll make up for your face.

Fuck off right off Brandon

You're wasting your life.

keep shaven. Get a haircut, some shape to your hair and something that keeps it tidy.

Improve your posture. Gain weight in muscle (go to the gym).

You have potential. You look like you lack social grace. You also look pretty simple.

Read a couple of classic lit books.

You look clean, though.

A lot of this can be taken care of simply.

Not the weight gain, though.

5.5-6/10

potential

This is a serious question. Do you have some form of autism? Cus you post these threads like every other week and i'm honestly getting sick of seeing your face. You're like a 5 dude

Why... Why are we still falling for this? Didn't we end this way back?

I literally believed it and I've been in a state of depression for so long because of it... I just want a first date, that's all

You look retarded

>autism

Dude, look at his face. His autism is seeping out of his pores and running down his thin eyebrows.

I thought it was fine..... It's others telling me I'm very unattractive.... And no shit looks aren't EVERYTHING, but they certainly fucking matter and I've never been able to get a date. A fat and ugly dude can be a true sweetheart but probably most girls reject him.... I just want to know why I AM UGLY TO EVERYONE

Beta as fuck, Just get tinder and bang a chub

No shit I am. How can I fucking look better so I'm good enough???
I have no fucking autism, I just absolutely HATE the fact that nobody finds me attractive... Just tell me why I'm not...
5.5-6 is fucking a trash rating. I genuinely don't believe I had potential

because you're needy

Kek, Brandon is going to go supreme gentleman on society any day now

Then listen to the other fucking idiots. Clean, gym, haircut, stop looking at the camera like you're the embodiment of all things sad. When you're constantly pestering Cred Forums - of all possible places - with how unattractive you think you are, it's no wonder 200% of the feedback is going to be mean-spirited. The reason you haven't been able to get a date isn't because you're fugly as hell, it's because you directly look like a sad and pathetic human being and therefore will be treated as such. Work on your attitude, work on yourself, and start acting like you matter.

I fucking hate fat girls and I tried to get tinder and literally only matched morbidly obese ones.... Just fucking tell me why my face is shit. That will seriously help

you'll never be good enough
you're clearly mentally ill, and somewhat stupid
it's a rating that's slipping further because of your responses

you're a troll, but I'm having fun

Are you very stupid? What are your grades like? Where do you work? How badly do you fuck up with women? Because you look and sound like the kind of moron who is entirely uncomprehending of his failures, but knows he is a failure.

I told you man, it's the eyes.. cray eyes bruh

Im a medical science major. I'm neither unintelligent or autistic. I'm fucking fine and I'm not mentally ill past major depression. I just HATE looking bad
That's got what to do with nobody ever ever saying I'm attractive?
Looks matter whether people admit or not...... And I never said I thought I was unattractive....

I'm curious to see what you look like with 10 15 pounds of muscle, a haircut and dressed to the nines. Do THAT, stop being a soggy pussy and be more confident in yourself man. Jesus...
Like I almost feel bad for you.
You wanna know the secret that all of us/guys that have girlfriends or fuck do? I'll tell you
Confidence and patience/timing mixed with you actually not giving a fuck, not pretending not to.

Im fucking 160 lbs and only 5'9" î have plenty of muscle..... Wtf that have to do with my face that nobody said is okay???
Well fucking whatever I guess this means I have to kill myself because no matter how many hundred times I ask, the answers never fucking change and everyone implies how same shit and I'm utterly fed up with it.

you're fixated on negative feedback

either take the advice you've gotten, because it's good, or kill yourself

>No shit I am. How can I fucking look better so I'm good enough???

Asking yourself questions like that all the time is the reason you're wasting your life. Go out. Have fun.

What advice? Literally everyone said my face is bad and I already work out after a year and it's absolutely made no difference in how everyone says my eyes are creepy and my face is weird...

Go back to r9k faggot

Wtf, no.

at least Brandon helps identify newfags

I can't have fun anymore knowing I'm just some unattractive nobody to everyone I meet...

You're never going to get the answers you're looking for

what I was looking for is honesty. But I guess I got it.... Sure, I'd like to hear I'm attractive to SOMBODY at least once for every 30 people that say I'm ugly

Literally please just tell me why my face is shit

fucking disgusting.

I see fat and ugly dudes with normal to super fit women all the time. They have something that the girl is after, sometimes it's money and sometimes it's looks, but believe it or not, most girls just want a guy who can hold a decent conversation and make them laugh.

Your ugliness has to do with your attitude, women are attracted to self-confidence, not too much of it, but enough that they notice it from you. Pretty much everything you've said so far is about how sorry you feel for yourself. Get good at something like a instrument or a sport so you can feel good about yourself, and just pretend you aren't a beta kissless virgin who's desperate for a girl because women can smell that clingy attitude a mile away and will reject you the second they think you care about them more than yourself.

>what I was looking for is honesty. But I guess I got it.

Yup. You got what you were looking for. Next?

>Sure, I'd like to hear I'm attractive to SOMBODY at least once for every 30 people that say I'm ugly

You do.

Anything else?