Convince me as to why this lunatic should be president, Cred Forums

Convince me as to why this lunatic should be president, Cred Forums

I can't.

>Convince me as to why this lunatic should be president, Cred Forums

Because he has balls of stew and America needs that right now

Also praise kek

uhh....
because he's going to Make America Great Again ?

hurr durr vote Trump

>Convince me as to why this lunatic should be president, Cred Forums
>>>

Because I'm sick to death of listening to every whiney-assed (((Jews media))) voice whimpering about how awful he is and the utter inevitability of Clinton ENDLESSLY.

I want Trump to crush Clinton so that the pathetic Jew faggot talking heads on NPR will cry and cry like the pathetic insects they are. I'm sick of "liberals" and their particular form of we-know-best fascism. Fuck 'em.

A Trump victory would be a massive FUCK YOU to the Jews and the (((news media))). Wasn't Oprah moving to Africa if Trump wins? REASON ENOUGH.

He wants to rid the world of NAFTA and the TPP

moronic remarks. doesn't say much for your side does it?

he hates all the same people I do

no real proof though kid. always failure.

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

Because he's going to fuck everything up and likely cause a massive reform in the US election process and worthless two party system

convince me he is a lunatic. all you posted was your opinion.

>all you posted was your opinion

as if facts mattered on /b

she was hawt back then

>good one kid

Learn to libertarian / Green Party...
It's far from a two party system it's just perceived that way in the media

He's a rich dude who doesn't want you poking your nose into his money.

>balls of stew

sounds delicious
thats it, I'm convinced!

His boyfriend is hawt

Because he's a very risky choice, while Clinton is a sure catastrophe. I can guarantee you we'll be fighting overseas within 2 years of her in office, along with restrictions to the internet and what can be displayed on it. She is a relentless, maniacal, power-hungry monster and cannot be allowed to sit in power.

We need to return to the old paths. The globalist model being implemented is bad for everyone and has destroyed the west. We can try and reverse the damage by voting for Trump and bring back an age of prosperity.

The only people that hate Trump are the degenerate, defective masses and weak outsiders who were raised by single parent mothers and are a product of their dying western societies.

If you're voting For Hillary, you're a collaborator and out of your mind.

Or a less than rich dude who doesn't want his voters knowing he's not so rich.

nudder niggy done got shot guis ho lawdy

agreed, i've noticed that among the people around me, its the weakest betacuck nu-males and SJW chicks who hate him the most becuase he is everything a real man should be. tall, strong, confident, rich.

weak people gravitate towards other weak things so they can fan the flames of each others victim complexes together.

the trump supporters i know are regular people with friends who are happy. a stark contrast to the neurotic millennial hillary supporters

But she wont release her emails or any truth about security that matters. Who gives a fuck about taxes Americans hate the irs anyways

He shouldn't and he won't. He has no chance.

no real proof? of what, exactly?

all of the things listed there are matters of the public record. he still refuses to release his tax returns, his bankruptcies are well-known, the matter of Trump U is before the courts as we speak, his violations and fines are also on the public record and his retweets of known racists are also documented (many are still on his twitter feed).

>no real proof though
are you delusional or just retarded, kid?

Picture from my home town in England.

Is this what you want America?

This is what left wing politics will do to your country

Still England

>thinking any American politician is anywhere close to left-wing
ishygddt

England

Oprah is actually OK tbh

Too bad that's what defense attorneys do

I'll rephrase
This is what an open boarder policy will do to your country

Sanders would have honestly been the best choice, most of the extreme shit he wants wouldn't get through the Republican dominated Congress anyway, and you can actually trust him - he believes in what he says, and isn't trying to be unpredictable or controversial to stay in the news

Don't have to convince you of anything, you just have to accept he is going to be POTUS and there is NOTHING you can do about it!!!

Because you colossal faggot

YOU

CANT

STUMP

THE

TRUMP!!!!

>open boarder policy
>thinks anything but a full on fucking wall across the entire border is an "open border"
>can't even spell "border"
oh lawd

>he believes in what he says
Except when he relentlessly shits on Clinton and then drops out and tells his supporters to vote for Clinton.

Fuck Sanders. His policies were garbage. It's true that he was probably the least dishonest candidate out there, but that isn't saying much, he's still a politician.