Anyone else getting some Little Caesars pizza for lunch?

Anyone else getting some Little Caesars pizza for lunch?

How much does that cost?

Extreme rip off, do not buy.
>They don't even use sauce

5 euros in turkey

Yes they do, but I don't like pizza sauce unless it is hungry howies, so I order it with less.

All in all, I've been eating little caesars my whole life but not exclusively. I don't get why so many people hate it. Maybe cause a lot of them are in the ghettos and have shitty management perhaps.

In my experience though, the bigger you order it and with the most cheese the better it is, as if the way their oven or their mandated cooking times work.

MODS

Weird, I have to ask for extra sauce just so that I can get a small taste of it on 20% of the pizza, usually just get breadsticks and use that sauce on the za. Lucky you

But I said that I don't like pizza sauce. I only order little caesars anymore when I'm ordering an X-large with extra cheese and then I tell them to use barely any sauce at all.

Advertisement detected

You know it

Also, you don't need to order breadsticks to get the extra sauce. Just ask for it. I think it's like 50 cents here.

that's why we gotta let the people know THEY DONT USE ANY GOD DAMN SAUCE
>DLHFKJSHDFKSJJEHRKJHGZX REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothings even posted yet tho

Meh, the X-large orderer here, their hot and ready's suck.

A speedway pizza (if you have speedway around you) is better than their hot and ready's

Ghetto

no, round table is way better but who eats a bunch of pizza for lunch? plebs

As far as I know the only true verifiable disparaging thing you can say about Little Caesars is that they use old dough in each new batch. And that helps it somehow so I hear so it's just a question of taste.

You definitely can't let Little Caesars get too old though, it's just too damn dry after a day. Least imo

Because we eat real NY pizza, not the generic "McDonald's" version. It's like comparing a big Mac to a real hamburger, if you're ever had one

Well, I usually eat something like lobster or quiche with some freshly made crab cakes, but not everyday is a suit and tie day, ya know.

The cardboard box has the same consistency and flavor as the pizza. You can literally get better pizza frozen at a quick mart.

That's how you make dough, you always have some of the last batch to act as a starter for the next batch.

But if you could make a burger as good as a Big Mac, you'd be in business yourself.

Break that logic.

Right, but I hear it mentioned over and over again with Little Caesars, so maybe they're using a really really old dough or something.

I'm just parroting

I say the same thing about pizza hut, yet everyone raves about them for some reason.

That and their pizza's are normally salty. WTF? Who the fuck wants salty pizza?

If it comes out too salty they fucked up

so fucking poor you can't even afford real pizza.
What a fucking broke ass nigger.

WTF it shouldn't be salty at all. Eating pizza hut was literally the first and only time in my life that I couldn't finish a piece of pizza.

One should never get their pizza from a turkey

01101000 01100101 01111001

b4 delete...

Nigga that shit ain't no dominos. That shit is just as expensive as anywhere else where I live, hungry howies, papa johns, jet's pizza, etc.

Nigga I ain't clicking that shit

>worked at three different LC stores across three years

Ask me anything.

Dough, cheese, & tomato sauce

Why is it LC not pizza again?

how did minimum wage feel like

I'll grab a slice when I get to work. I'm a pizza driver

Would you dine at Little Caesars if given the option?

Ignoring the fact that you're probably sick of pizza I'm saying

They have cheaper ones in the ghetto. I've been to little caesars in/around suburbs and in urban area's, there's a world of difference. The one I live near (in a nice area) is a large and beautiful indoor restaurant made almost entirely out of green/blueish tinted glass.

The one in the ghetto about 20 miles from here is just a rectangular shaped brick building with a drive through window.

That's because they are franchises. Each one is owned by a different person.

Mine is always fine, and I get some crazy bread and I'm good.

But then again, Dominos has a lot of coupons and they are of a higher quality than LC, so I usually swing for Dominos.

My boss buys this for the half-day temp niggers' lunch. ....
Oh! and a 3-liter bottle of generic grape soda.

Shitty, but I got promoted to asst. within 6 months at my first store and never made less than 12 an hour after that even when I went back to crew member position at other stores

I was broke and supporting a girl. I was also closer most nights.
I'd bring home pizza, wings, cheese bread, whatever the fuck every single night.
Just thinking about LC food makes my stomach tight.
I feel like I wouldn't be able to swallow it.

>Oh! and a 3-liter bottle of generic grape soda.

Why doesn't he just buy pepsi at LC?

3-liter bottle of generic grape soda is half as expensive & the jigs like it better than Pepsi.

Dominos is world famous for their being nothing worse than it.

Yes, I have spoken to people overseas who've heard the legends. They don't have dominos over there yet they'd still know what we're talking about.

Even Arby's has a better reputation than dominos.

The great value or sams choice brand frozen pizza you buy at wal mart is about twice as good as dominos.

I cant understand how anyone can drink pepsi.

That shit is so fucking nasty. It's been so long since I've drank it because it makes me want to heave, but I vaguely remember it just being bland and funky tasting.

Coke is fine. Dr Pepper is king of the dark sodas. Orange sodas are best, sunkist for caffeine, fanta otherwise.

COKE: Tastefully less sweet, more effervescence
PEPSI: Too fuckin' sweet, fetus stem cells added