Post Chicks

Post Chicks,
user Says how theyd fuck them.
Replies get replies

Bump

I would fuck righty's mouth, cream on her face and make her walk home to her bf with a table in her hand which says she has cum on her face.

I would start by pushing her up against the wall with all my force, then while shes stunned slip my fingers under her skirt and start fingering her while i molest her with my mouth. I would then start groping her boobs and slam her face down into the ground and doggy style her into oblivion.

How would you fuck her?

Id slam the one on the left with my cock, id push it so far up her she couldn't breathe. Then id make the one on the right suck my balls and eat my ass while i slam her friend, until i impregnate her.

More Info on OP pic please.

Right one the ass while the other rimjobs me

Op here. More detail like the top few.

I would gag her and rape her hard until she was shaking and miserable. The I'd smack her, call her A dumb fucking slut and cum on her all over. After I was finished I would take sharpie and write stupid whore on her forehead and other vulgarities all over her body, then I would throw her out of my car nude down the road and force her to walk home.

Lift that dress up and fuck her hard against the van

I would pin her legs behind her head as I fucked her ass nice and deep!

take her behind those bushes, pull her panties and top down and just fuck her pussy doggy until she screams and begs me to stop

how would u fuck my cousin

Id stick one of those things up her ass

Id walk up to her and slap her in the face with my hard cock. Then id shove my cock down her throat and hold her down on it until tears run down her face. Id fuck her face until i almost cum. Then using her throat slime for lube, snatch her panties down and fuck her ass until i dump my load in her butt.