Drug thread

Drug thread

I don't car either you "just" drink, or smoke weed, or do harder drugs, get your add in here!

What are my drug Cred Forumsros up to? Any interesting stories/questions?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

deepdotweb.com/2015/09/11/tutorial-how-to-buy-from-dream-market/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Currently just smoking some local kinda ehh quality weed with lots of kief on it to level the high out. Though last week I smoked crack essentially forcibly, ingested coke-infused molly, and stupidly robotripped. Along with weed always I guess (with 1-3 day tolerance breaks frequently)

so whats in your pic, op?

1-3 day tolerance breaks......

Hahahahaa wtf might as well not take a break at all and accept your dependency.

bump

>be 15
>summer going into sophomore year
>shitty concert at local park people go to during summer tonight
>starts at 7
>take 4 tabs of acid and go to concert
>awesome at first, listening to some sick jams on phone with a smile on my face while walking there
>arrive 2 hours early
>cant understand what im seeing
>everything is fucked
>lay blanket down in pile of bark next to basketball court
>try laying down and relaxing
>looking at the sky is scary so i get up and proceed to drag the blanket across the ground while walking away
>see two fellow highschoolers on basketball court staring at me
>mumble "oh shit fuck no no shit" to myself really loudly while looking back and fourth at them and dragging blanket on ground as i limp away
>hide in some bushes people smoke in for an hour just talking to myself and being paranoid

it gave me a good idea of how crazy homeless people feel when theyre doing weird shit

ik im shitty at greentexts but yea

What? I've taken three month tolerance breaks, and I've found that three-day tolerance breaks are great and the one-day tolerance breaks are usually because my shit dealer is just out.

2/10 post, think before your next one

Any advice on 1st time with mushrooms?

I've run out of money but I'm eagerly awaiting my shitty cheque on Friday to get back in to my regular diet of poppers (weed and tobacco mixed in a bong shaft), cigarettes, and alcohol. Gonna buy some brews and play some classic world at war zombies with the gf fuck yeah

Be around people you are comfortable around only, and be somewhere you can be free. Go to a wooded area with a park or something, bring enough water and food to last the day (you probably won't want to eat but be prepared anyways) and just trip balls.

Tolerance breaks.... Yeah they just magically coincide with me not having money
.... My dealer is out..... Life requires a little more attention... 3 month 3 days... Don't matter. You are living like a junky with that mentality.

And I'm a judgmental prick.
Kill yourself.

>be me, 16-17 can't remember
>buying weed for the first time
>stood on a hill waiting for the guy to come
>walks slowly towards me..
>he bends over towards my direction
>i lean in, trying to keep it discreet
>fucking headbutt the guy
>mfw i headbutted a dealer

You take yourself too seriously.

I mainly smoke weed. Want to do LSD specifically or at least shrooms, anything that'll make me trip, but can never find it. My shitty "friends" always magically run out between getting it and me showing up. Tried to get morning glory seeds because they have LSA, but fuck that shit didn't work.

How the hell do I get myself a trip?

Before you mention the darknet, I'm already considering it.

question druggie bros,? How long does acid keep? i have 2 tabs in tin foil i keep in a pill bottle

Why "stupidly"? I love dxm

I broke my foot a few days ago.

Doctor gave me Norcos

awwww yisssss high af no work for 8 weeks disability video games fuck yes i love my shitty life sometimes.

From what I know, it's good for as long it doesn't come into contact with light.

Also, you're a lucky bastard.

>doctor call me sick
>i said true

>be random person
>notice a spergy looking guy standing on a hill completely alone
>obviously waiting for someone
>drug dealing-looking nigger shows up a while later
>they're obviously trying to hide what they're doing from sight

so stealthy
much discretion

nice doge meme fag

been trying to rub one out for the past 10 hours but I cant get myself to cum.

fucking norcos man

I feel you, bro. Tried to get some good psychedelics for fucking ever. Any time someone I know has shrooms they are gone as soon as they come in. Friend of mine finally found me some acid last spring but the blotter was no good. Talk about disappointment.

>morning glory
How did you prepare the seeds? I've tried extracting LSA twice. First time worked, second time I fucked it up.

It will be fine as long as you can keep if cool, dark, and dry. Any heat, light, or moisture will destroy it very quickly.

I used to get tramadol when I lived in the UK for chronic back pain, moved to US 3 years ago and my doctor here won't prescribe it.
Any way to get any? My wife's relative is in recovery from it and they all talk about how he used to get it online, I figure if I ask how I'd look sketch as fuck.

hey why do you do meth heroin is way more fun

Just took perks a few minutes ago. Trying to go away from everything else because anxiety (thanks LSD/Molly) though this dude at the beach gave me a bump of some coke. That was cool.

Realized if I smoke right after my morning class I'm down by the time I have to go to night class. Used to spend this time studying. I'm fucked.

Maybe he's mixing them like in Breaking Bad.

I just ate them whole. Chewed em up, let em sit in my mouth for a bit, then swallowed them. Extracting, especially from weak ass morning glories, and especially when done as an amateur, you lose a lot of the LSA. The only plus of extracting is that there's less of what makes you nauseous. I didn't care about side effects, I just wanted the most potent I could get from them. In retrospect, I should've gotten Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. HBWR you only need 1-10 seeds depending on how strong you want the trip to be. One HBWR seed is equal to about 800 morning glory seeds, which is only a really weak trip. I ate a few thousand of those disgusting little fuckers and felt nothing. Now I'm just growing the rest.

thats bad

vaped my last bowl yesterday, gotta find another connect.

that is one of the gayet things i have ever heard

Been doing a lot of acid and shrooms lately. Definitely feeling kinda goofy as of late, and every time I trip, I feel like I need to cut back on weed and tripping, so I'm currently in a break from it all.

It's really weird, I feel like tripping has been bringing me closer to the person I'm supposed to be, but I have no idea what I'm doing with myself in my life right now. I only trip and smoke weed and occasionally drink, but i dunno

Tried coke for the first time yesterday and i was buzzing, currently nodding out on morphine pills and good weed

>How the hell do I get myself a trip?

Dude, go to lysergi.com and get some 1P-LSD. It makes you trip just like Acid and it's legal to acquire under to pretnese that you're not going to take it. By all accounts, including mine, it's pretty much the same drug and you'll know exacytly what you're getting. I hate buying from dealers, you never know what's actually on that blotter unless you test it.

All in all, definitely check out the research chemical scene, there's tons of mostly legal shit that makes you trip and doesn't fry your brain.

I suggest putting your foil in a plastic baggiy keeping it in the freezer and letting it heat up to room temperature when you take it out of the freezer. It'll keep for years like that.

So 1P is all good? I don't know much about research chemicals. All I was ever told was "Only do real acid. If you can taste anything, it's not acid, it's a research chemical and you should spit it out immediately."

So, not all research chemicals are dangerous and some actually have the same effects as acid? And you can just buy this stuff? I feel like somewhere there's a catch. Like terrible side effects or you have to be a freakin certified scientist to buy it or something.

Acid, Weed, Kratom. Pretty much the only drugs in my possession at the moment.
>Tripping balls with friends after MASSIVE snowstorm
>Walking though snow covered field just tripping and having a jolly time
>Steps on ice patch and makes loud ice breaking crack.
>We all stop dead in our tracks
>Ohshit.gif
>I can see it now "4 dumbasses found frozen to death when icy lake swallows them up."
>No idea what to but lay down and crawl our way to safety
>Make it about twenty feet when it clicks.
>We were just in a fucking soccer field the whole time.

Yeah, losing my grip on my mind a couple times while tripping really showed me what being kinda crazy would be like. I've never gone on a rampage or anything,but just sitting in a ball talking to yourself and being generally paranoid af is weird.

Also, this lysergi website, is it safe to buy from? Once going there it has a really striking resemblance to darknet drug sites. There's no chance a controlled delivery or whatever would occur?

Anyone?

Yeah, usually when people talk about RCs you shouldn't take, they're talking about nBOMes I think they're called. They have a high risk of OD, but 1P has the same dosage as acid, and the same possibility of OD (which is practically 0% so long as you're not eating a phone book-thick stack of acid sheets). I know Cred Forums hates reddit, but def check out /r/researchchemicals.

Another great RC is 4-Aco-DMT, as it's about 95% similar to mushrooms in the trip.

As for buying it, all you need it bitcoin. No side affects from taking the ones I mentioned besides tripping balls. And this is coming from a guy who's taken "real" acid several times and RCs several times.

Use tor and a bitcoin wallet on your computer if you're paranoid. I got 25 hits of 1P and a G of 4-aco-dmt and I got no trouble. It's based out of canada, has tons of good reviews from people within the US, including me

The standard "mental set and physical setting" thing. Mushrooms are interesting. It's a shame that spores can no longer be sold in Georgia or California. Makes no sense.

Acid is supposedly very difficult to locate these days.

acid is a real bitch to track down. I've had better luck with mushrooms, anyone with some patience can grow those, you don't need a fuckin' lab to grow

You're gonna bruise your dick before you come user i've been there

Tramadol sucks buy heroin instead

Been smoking weed everyday straight for 5 years today. I've been meaning to quit or at least lower my consumption but it's hard.

12 hours clean so far, I'll try to get it to a week, see how that goes.

Thanks for the info man.
Funny you mention reddit, I'm already on /r/LSD /r/LSA /r/shrooms /r/drugs and /r/DarkNetMarkets

I get the tor and bitcoin thing. That makes sense, but on the clearnet I feel like they don't do the PGP thing and my name and address would be out in plain text for anyone to see, regardless of tor and bitcoin.

Hey you can do it, man. I'm in the same boat, minus the amount of time.

Only stupidly because I then took mdma the next day. I only did that though because I took such a light dxm dosage, but i generally enjoy it too.

Whats your regular dosages?

will try MDMA for the first time soon.
any tips ? how much should i take ?

It works for me so I'm not looking to go deeper. Just don't know how to get hold of it.

Just got a dab pen. It's working great.

done it twice, just listen to music and vibe out. take a point or so.

Yeah no, I definitely feel that, but there's very little risk. IF the authorites came after you, the most defense you'd really need it to just say you had no intention of taking it. Just dont send a bunch of texts/emails saying you're gonna eat it and you really have nothing to worry about.

Of course, you could go to the dark net, but that's a whole other layer of difficulty and legal issues if caught.

Any of you druggies have some experience with long time continual speed use. I've been on it for about 5 days. I do sleep and eat though. So I'm getting my rest.

Subutex once or twice a day now for years..god i wish i could quit

I hate my life.
2 of my suppliers got fucking busted with bigger amounts recently and they're gone for quite some time.

The stupid thing is that I moved to another city one year ago and I became pretty asocial in the last 5 years.

I don't want shitty streetdrugs and I don't have the possibility to order something from the net at the moment.No oppertunity for a festival or something similar aswell.

What do I fucking do besides waiting for my shrooms to grow?

snorted 7 lines of extasy, then went to an underground club and raved for what must have been like 4 hours (non-stop) to techno. my legs still hurt from all that jumping
also, it was my second time consuming extasy in any way shape or form

Honestly though Tramadol is what they give you before they decide you need Vicodin, I would just suggest doctor shopping and telling them about what you used to take and how it worked. Shouldn't be too hard. Dont have a seizure though.

LSD or Mushrooms ?
which one should be taken first ?

Get some nitrous? Sounds like you're kinda fucked if you have:

>have no connections

>can't order online

>and can't go to a festival

Be in a familiar place with people you (actually) like.

A friend of mine had his first trip in the woods with me and it was too much for him (he wasn't a big natureguy though).

Make sure you'll feel comfortable, otherwise just wait for a bit longer.

If the trip starts to tilt for some reason, keep in mind that this is just a temporary experience and don't try to get all cramped up while trying to fight the bad vibes, it'll only get worse then.

I would also suggest you to wait with the weed until you got a feeling where the little gods are taking you.Weed feels totally different(mainly better) on shrooms for me, so there is that.

WHAT IS YOUR SPAGHETTI POLICY

I suggest 2-3 gs of mushrooms. Last a shorter amount of time and you feel much less "spun out," than acid, and you'll have an easier time sleeping afterwards

Don't get me wrong though. I love them both equally, acid is just kinda weird.

trust me man, these substances are nothing to kill some spare time, you'll regret it sooner or later.

I think you should not develop a consume pattern with these babys, it's really a waste when you don't get something out of your trip/ actually think about your experiences afterwards.

It's way more powerful when used in special occasions, just like molly.

ex-gf went to detox for alcoholism on saturday. spent 4 years trying to help build her up, she only got worse.

found out an hr before she left that she's been cheating on me

needless to say I dumped her ass

just been smoking weed and staying away from the booze lately. new fwb wants to drink this weekend though.

fuck relationships

I smoke weed on the daily when there's nothing better to do. Probably gonna stop once I start growing shrooms because shrooms are way better.

I definitely feel that. I love tripping, I had a lot of fun at first, but I need to take some time away to keep the magic alive with it. I've learned a lot about myself and the world around me, now it's time to apply it to my life and better myself. You feel me?

Anyone know what kind of stores stock legal smoking herbs? Supermarkets and headshops around me don't have it. I don't mean synthetic cannabinoids, I mean actual real plants that people grow and smoke. I know you can buy all sorts of stuff online, but I'm trying to find out where to get it locally.

Hitting the bong and snorting some crushed ritalin here. Best combo I've tried in a long time.

Will i remember who i am while tripping on LSD or Mushrooms ? Could i completely forget who and where i am ?

Dope or dilaudid?

e-cig stores, hippy places like Green Earth, headshops

you'll probably ahve problems finding it offline

Not really something to do on a daily bases.

I'm set up pretty well where I come from, but my hometown is like a 6hr drive away.

I basically just want weed,ketamine and the occasional line of coke, I got no people to take molly with when I'm here.

I take care of growing psychs and I'm about to experiment with lots of herbs and other stuff (mainly for medical/psychological causes, not ((only)) to get myself high).

Stuff like DXM, DPA, Ether and all the other classical pharmacy drugs are fun, but replacement for weed.

I would grow weed if I would know my neighbours better, but that takes time aswell.

> I've learned a lot about myself and the world around me
Dude, these words could've came from my mouth 100%.

I definitely feel you.

I feel like going to a new doctor and asking for painkillers is just bound to fail. Isn't there just some no-fuss shady-but-trustworthy place I can buy it?

>be me, 21
>see wolf of wall street
>obviously want to try quaaludes
>have minimal knowledge of TOR, but enough to order using online black markets
fast forward two weeks
>package of debauchery comes from South Africa
>lolwhiteniggers.jpg
>drive to friend's apartment
>instructed to smoke it
>begin smoking of, I shit you not, ~4 grams of methaqualone
>initiate memorywipe.exe
>fall off balcony
>only one story, land gracefully as fuck
>walk to car
>drive home like a boss
>sleep like a king
fast forward to next morning
>searing pain in right arm
>blisters the size of Mt. Fuckmesideways on my left index finger
>walk out to car to drive over to friend's house and clear some shit up
>nope.png
>three flat tires
>attempt to call said friend and ask
>alsonope.png
>phone is completely fucked
>mfw I was so annihilated that I burned my fingers repeatedly because I couldn't hit the ludes with the flame
>mfw I got three flats god knows how because I drove worse than Hellen Keller
>mfw I broke my wrist falling no more than 7 feet
>mfw quaaludes are awesome

I have a fun story related to this.

In general, no; you won't experience such memory loss. However, one time I dropped way more acid than I ever have before or since, and got way, way out there.

At one point, I kinda "came to" and realized I had no idea where I was, who I was, or what I was doing. I wasn't scared though. It was like a game. I was lying in bed, and I started looking around the room, trying to find anything that could jog my memory. Slowly I started piecing together clues about what was happening, and when I finally remembered who I was and that I was just balls-deep in an acid trip, it was one of the most satisfying feelings in the world.

I smoke weed a lot, and sit around wondering why everybody is so angry.

You can always go with RC's

wanna try meth for anxiety problems, obesity problems, and deppression

I drink coffee. Can't go a day without it at work. Used to drink two five cup pots but I'm pretty sure it was giving me hyper tension. Foldgers medium house blend mmm. Four scoups, double filter.

>meth for anxiety problems
Is your problem that you never experience anxiety ever?

I heard it could help quit well.

Don't just ask tell them about your medical history and play like you just want to be able to sleep and be "comfortable" you'll be ight. Just really play up the whole back pain thing

Should I start smoking cigarettes and quit once I'm not a complete fat ass? 5ft 9 and 16 stone...

lmao

5 ft 7 sorry****

So many Reddit faggots here recently...

Sounds like my kind of weekend. Im jealous.

Nothing will actually help you with that unless you're willing to work yourself out.

Getting faded to evade problems only make them worse when you got nothing to get high on(especially with drugs which have a huge impacts on your body and mind)

Just putting that out there, not telling you what to do.

Uh... You'll probably have to get cancer from smoking. Simply smoking cigarettes isn't going to make you skinny. Clearly you're very weak willed. You'll simply become a fat ass who also smokes causing even more detriment to your health.

Just kratom and weed tonight

Thanks for the advice but ive gone to many doctors and they wont help me. I see no other option.

Drugs can do both: either help you confront problems; or help you avoid them. Its the conscious choice that matters.

definitely not worth it, you will gain some weight as soon as you stop with it.

It's just inhibiting your desire to eat (not even noteworthy with nicotine).

Just look at how many calories you actually need for the day and make loose plans to keep those goals.

Also cut unnecessary carbs and sugar and you will lose pounds without moving your ass.If you're motivated to swim or something like that - even better.

You'll make it user - if you actually want it.
Don't be one of those guys who want to get clean without getting wet

>quaaludes
are they really a thing ?

That's what I just said.
Psychedelics, MDMA and such can help you big time IF you are willing to work on yourself (maybe even with external help).

Getting a spontaneous enlightment if you just want to get high is very unlikely on the other hand.

And we're talking about meth, the confidence will go away as soon as you need to bang another rock.

That's funny you say that. I actually said this to my friend in the middle of trip and he had the same reaction. That trip turned into the greatest bonding experience I've ever had with another person.

I personally would suggest you MDMA or psychedelics.

Really think about what you want to change and then go for it and stay focused.It worked (actual)wonders for some friends of mine.

Generally speaking, yes. Sometimes ego death can occur, usually on higher doses/mixing with cannabis. It's usually a peaceful feeling, if not a little unnatural. Keeping your mind occupied by talking, drawing, etc will help.

Some people will full blown walk around and not who they are, but it's usually just something that happens when you space out and then you "snap" out of it. Less like like forgetting who you are, more like forgetting you exist and just melting into the universe.

Picked up my first glass bong yesterday for like £15, pretty fun to use, already put a 20 bag through it and I do really enjoy it. Still reminiscing over my MDMA and ketamine fuelled night out like 4 days ago, it was brilliant.

Hello faggets.
I`ll be smokin sum "dank sweet coffe rider" strain, casue i live in shitcountry and this is what my buddy has grown. I havent been smoking for like 4 months after long streak of everyday smoking sÄ… shit is gonna hit hard. Any good movies to watch while high, plz recommend

yep. look into internet black markets its the only place you can find them. haven't really fucked around with them since the last one I used got taken down tho

This. The answer isn't outside of yourself, it's inside.

I`m gonna watch an ep of pawn stars cuz it gives me best keks, but i need a movie anyway.

This happened to me once on acid. I only remember vividly that I had no idea who I was and I was having a hard time understanding time.

took 3 percocet today

space dandy is teaching me a lot about life

That pic just changed my life.

ye i saw some
5 pills for 165 $ kek

Would you rather us be on Facebook ya faggot?

>Facebook
Facebook is for faggots, faggot

I've been rolling on x since 2am. Not going to work today, fuck that. I cannot stop masturbating guys... pls help

I bet your IQ is as small as your dick.
Do you even read bro?

I cannot jerk off when i smoked weed. It feels awesome rubbing my dick but i can't come.

>implying weed is drug
/thread
OP is a faggot.

thanks

you hurt my feelings
pls stop

Who /kratom/ here?

You think MDMA could treat anxiety? and or depression?

Haha lel top kek exx dee m8

I used to like jacking it high on bud. Made my goo shoot way farther than usual. Ecstacy shrivels my dick up, but it gets 9/10ths hard when I start focusing on some fucked up porno scenarios. its the craziest thing.

My best trips were in the woods with a few close friends. The times I felt anxious I was in an appartment with too many things unplanned or out of my control. Also you better dose twice than take to large of a dose at first. Between 2-2.5g is good for a first time

I don't know if you guys count cigarettes as a drug but I'm a pussy shit and that's all I do.

Not a heavy drinker nor smoker but I'd fancy some good good weed and a cold beer now and then.

That shit makes people depressed as fuck.

is it save to take them alone ?

I believe it will, but there are possibly some comedown effects that you have to prepare for. I do it all the time nowadays and I'm hoping to be done with it soon, though it has helped my confidence.

dont. just dont.

get a tripsitter duude

What are RC's

So I don't usually smoke weed, it's definately not a daily thing to me, but yesterday I had a chance to do so, and was so fucking awesome. Hanged out with like 4 friends that I smoked with, and I pretty much just layed and watched cartoons for like 3 hours with this huge smile on my face. I also had the best sleep of my life. Honestly, it was an amazing experience.

Sniffed 8 bags of dope so far today
Not high. Do I have a problem?

Remote control chemicals

It will cure depression until it wears off, the next day is gonna be a bad one though ;) stick to coke, its the rich white mans drug for a reason

Yeah man, it sounds like your problem is you're not high yet.

what about LSD ? low dose

It has therapeutic potential, but most likely only with proper guidance.

Do it with friends, around nature, its deffo the best way to do it, with stars above your head

>be 17
>junior year of high school
>Oct. 13th is a Friday
>decide this would be a great day for my friends and I to try shrooms for the first time
>buy $190 or 5 oz of shrooms
>arriveattraphouse.jpg
>the scale is broken, decide to eyeball it
>4 of 5 friends eat their fill
>17 year old me "double dog dared" to eat the rest
>lol okay
>tastes like 400 year old mushroom pizza except without pizza
>20 mins later I am in the bathroom complaining about how everything is painted green in this fucking house
>commenced vomiting
>look into the mirror
>no one is there to look back at me
>white out (nothing from this point is memorable as I was consumed by fractals)
>wake up in the ER at 5am with my devoted catholic mom and dad looking at me in disgust
>everyone looks like they're in a tool music video and I'm still tripping pretty hard.
>got my stomach pumped, friends called the ambulance after I passed out, parents know it's shrooms
>hospital bulls hit etc. Still tripping on the way out.
>I say absolutely nothing until we get to the car
>sitting behind my dad at a redlight near my friends house and say "your pastor molested you didn't he" and jump out of the backseat and book it through neighboring housing plant to my friends house.
>tfw you runaway from home because of mushrooms

Breaking....bad

I've heard that microdosing can improve quality of life. Threshold dose at breakfast boosts creative thinking and productivity.

10/10

>One HBWR seed is equal to about 800 morning glory seeds, which is only a really weak trip.
nonononono
1 hbwr is definitely not 800 mg's.
i'd say 1 hbwr is about 80 mg's.
I really hope that was a typo, 800 mg's is a pretty hard dose.

Hahahahahahahahaha poppers

Looking to score some actual lad in south England. Mostly smoked weed, had some RC's and had LSA from morning glory seeds which was the best experience i've ever had.

Tale of my biggest drug scare.
> bought 4 grams of coke for a house party
> pretty good night
> theres this west girl there, 7/10, big tits
> she pretty much runs off at 3am, nobody gives a fuck
> we carry on partying
> wake up the next day to banging on the door
> its the fucking police
> her mum called them and said she ran away the night before and they had a tip she was here
> I tell them she's not here and she left
> they ask to look around
> I stand in the kitchen doorway
> look behind me, see coke all over the kitchen surfaces
> oshit.jpg
> the officer asks to check the kitchen
> I just swivel around so they can see inside, position myself over the side where the coke is
> they just nod and dont come in
> my heart pounding like a madman until they leave

its 4.14am just got home from long ass day and night out making sales. happy to say $60000 made today. should be able to sleep in till 9am yay. all done on a wendsday. wich happens to be the the slowest night of the week. look out tomorrow

It's hard dude, I know it all too well, but you can do it. One step at a time

No advice to give really, chillest drug I've did. Listen to music and do what you feel like doing, haven't had a bad experience with it

yo can I ask how you had the seeds? I've been wanting tof try it for a while now but I don't know th e best method. do you just eat them whole or boil them smoke them what

It's been a while since I actually looked at the specifics. I gave up on LSA long ago. I just remember that HBWR had so much more LSA compared to morning glories that I felt like a retard after the purchase.

Know that feel. Dealer got busted too, no more mdma, coke, shrooms, acid, ghb. Only got my weed/hash dealer now

weed and booze every night

perfect buzz

is taking lsd alone a bad idea ?

I love my own organic, outdoor grown weed, some nice mushrooms straight from the forest from time to time, good quality beer - unpasteurized, slightly filtered. To keep it nice, living and organic. Also I love homemade plum brandy. That's a nice compliment to any family gathering.

>Oh, and and I also do meth.

not really

question tho im manily a white dealer but i sell fantacy pils and acid. dose any one els feel that green dealers that only some and seal weed are all judgmental about other drugs and dog the deals all like they sell bad drugs they should be stopped..... WTF niggers ya old asses sell weed it is a class A drug here as well. calling the kettle black much?

take it somwhere out of the city. In the fields or shallow forests and let your mind go.
Definitely not a bad idea.

pep

If you take too much of it or take it too oten, then yea.

I'm not saying that you will change yourself forever when you take it, just read my post again.

They can help you with dealing with those kind of problems IF you actually try to focus on what you actually need to change and then focus on that the entire trip.

MDMA is also a waste most of the times when you take it alone.

People get depressed because they rape their serotonin household because they're popping pills every goddamn weekend, you should wait wit MDMA consumptions for 1-3 months until your body is actually able to replenish your serotonin stock.

Keep in mind that not every body and personality responds in the same way, that's why I said I would personally suggest it.Scientific facts, studies (and personal experiences) speak for themselves

You won't change shit until you pull your head out of your ass anyways.

all tho i have to have self control around fantacy i mix it with my gear.and normally drop a pill to. and wow it epic

Do you have experience with it?

whats ppls honest oppinon.whats worse

1.meth or 2.msma

Yeah I can confirm this, if your eating just the raw material (no extracts) then this is a crazy high dose. When I did around 500 morning glory seeds I had pretty bad vasoconstriction on my skull. I would suggest extracting if you want to experience it mire cleanly. Im no pussy so I didn't throw up either.

u live close to jersey i got u snap-mizmike

I can recommend anyone who does drugs 5htp. Started using it 5 days ago, 200-400mg daily and it really improved my sleep and overall mood

2.mdma sorry pressed wrong button
or 3.alphapvp

When everything is clean. MDMA

in same boat tripped almost ever week this summer and stayed high and drunk or both or some other drug every day but stopped tripping for almost 3 weeks + now and cant wait to see yarn string spider web faces soon

you do realize mdma is basicly meth
3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (Ecstasy)

moral of your story is that you were to young for drugs and took to much.

I did hbwr once. It was great for the first bit. Then I spent the night clinging to the toilet, the world spinning around me, unable to stop heaving and vomiting, while feeling like I was dying. Not fun. Not a "high". Just fucks with shit.

Where's my timestamp?

>it gave me a good idea of how crazy homeless people feel when theyre doing weird shit

Fucking kek'd.

Been there. Came while I was flaccid and it was pretty wild

pretty broke at the moment, decided to be a responsiblefag and not buy weed. so not doing anything, just shitposting and enjoying a day off sober as shit.

I wish man. Bottom of Florida. I appreciate the offer though.

dude just go pick them in the morning off cow shit i did that when i lived there and made mushroom tea

If it's your first time yeah but otherwise no I usually take acid alone and go out for a walk listen to some music

i have a mate started selling acid when we was 17 and was using it alot. he now get frectils and warps randomly. and he has what we all call acid twitches {bacily an form off epylepsy no that unsimler to myclonyc jerks}

They are still different in the methylenedioxy group. Also they react different, MDMA is more of an Serotonin "releaser" and Meth more dopamine.

nah i think it was just that i took too much in public in a not so familiar environment

Some Weed, it's fun and makes me feel better but I think there are a few problems because of experience.
1. Very tired constantly
2.Say bye bye to your short term memory or perfect grammar
3.(May be just me on this one) But after ive been smoking for a few days my mind tells me that i have problems with certain things that normally I wouldn't have cared about and my mind races an makes me think bad things about myself and others for about aweek after smoking.

I knowwwwwwwww lmao. My aunt has a farm with a lotta cows and a lottttttta cow shit. I don't go over there too often these days and when I do it's not for long. I always check every turd when I go, but I never find any. One time back in middle school or high school, I did collect a bunch of shrooms from their farm. At the time I knew nothing about shrooms and I still kinda don't. I didn't know if they were THE shrooms or just random mushrooms, whether they're dangerous or not. They sat around until they turned to dark black mush. Never saw shrooms again.

My typical week...

Monday: Zopieclone
Tuesdays: Xanax
Wednesdays: Zopieclone
Thursdays: Xanax
Fridays: Speed, Drone, MDMA, and Weed
Saturdays: Speed, Drone, MDMA, and Weed
Sundays: Xanax, Weed

But shit man, at least I kicked my tobacco habit! :D

Wait do you use MDMA every week?

Only for a couple at a time, I usually alternate it with the drone every so often. If you hammer the mdma you end up getting brain zaps, and we all know they're no fun

>1. Very tired constantly
>2.Say bye bye to your short term memory or perfect grammar
Do you smoke daily? This happens to me when I do, but I notice it isn't really an issue during periods of just smoking on the weekends or less often.

isnt it diplo?

Smoked heroin when I was like 17, lots of pot, lsd, cocaine, pills. Shooting up heroin is on my bucket list.

I just posted a reply about this. I eat 200 first time and 500 second time washed down with oj was fucking vile. Extract it. Use petroleum ether on ground up seed pulp, leave it in a sealed container for a day or two swishing it about every now and then. Filter it and leave to dry, the ether is very volatile. Then mix the pulp with alcohol, filter and wash a few more times. Its on erowid just go search around a bit you'll find it. Try it with Syrian rue, that's what im planning to do next

>be me
>huge fucking stoner when 13
>hate school
>love weed
>IDEA.JPG
>Took 4-5 hits from my pipe I hide in my neighbor's yard
>go to school
>lunchtime
>take apple and use my sooper coole haxin sklls
>apple pipe alone in bathroom
>smokes
>class time
>walk by bathroom
>everyone smells something
>bathroom is smokey
>weed apple is destroyed I'm trash can
>sit through class terrified think I'm going to have a heart attack
>go home
>terrified for next week of school
>got away with it
>smoked weed before school for next four years with four to six week tolerance breaks
Life was pretty sweet in highschool

How many fingers am I holding up?

Sorry for shitty green text I usually don't make them

Nope the aren't. Hope you can settle down your use if you want to mate. Also I've already mentioned it, when you do so many drugs you should get supplements. I can recommend DL-Phenylalanin and 5-htp

Waiting on my buddy to run to Philly to bring some double-seals back. It's a long wait...

One time I drank cocaine and marijuana, shit was so cash. I smoke codeine in a regular basis too

Well considering im at the forest and just dropped 4 tabs and about to smoke a oz of greenery im about to be pretty swell! :)

Craziest story?
>It was my first time trippin on lsd
>Popped 3 tabs because I was a dumbass
>Me and friends decide to go to speedway
>Half way there it kicks in
>Jumping fences
>Jumping gates
>Jumping everything because we were fu cked up
>As soon as we get there we just realise how fuxked we were
>Checkered floor changing colors
>Get eye balled by hippy dude the whole time
>"You there! i know youre a kindered soul"
>Trips friends out they leave while im in line
>After showing me his grateful dead tattoos i walk out as he does
>Askes for a cig and hook up on psychodelics, i was out
>As i walk away 4 squad cars pull up
>I trip out and explode and went to hid in shadows as he gets arrested
>Me and friends are sweating bullets pretty deep in the rabbithole jumping more fences

And that was my crazoest trip, now to enjoy me self good by my firneds

Me and my friends live in a shitty town. Almost impossible to get shrooms. So we decided to grow our own. Been growing the whole summer and we have 60 g from two boxes ( cca 60x40x50 cm). I believe that they are much easier to grow then weed when done wright.

Meth?

this is spicy, good jorb m8

Methylenedioxy-methamphetamine
release is serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine.

Methamphetamine's ability to release dopamine rapidly in reward regions

Dextroamphetamine like other amphetamineselicits its stimulating effects serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine

see the patten here any amphetamineselicits base drug dose the exact same thing. as a amphetamine.

what you are talking about e.g lovey high. calm high. angry high. happy high. fules secnces so on so on are the effect of the mood realted side effets

but all amphed drugs releas the same amount of dorfines all depends on if there is more dex the amohed. gose both ways

if you're a fucking pussy. You're still you, you're just on acid.

Rigid people have a shit time on hallucinogens, if you're a fuckwad then just stay away

Drinking plently of alcohol. Beer. Liqour. Etc.

I got a romantic relationship with the booze.

Love dexies. used to crush up the pellets in a coffee cup with a pill bottle. Sweet.

Heh yeah I've been going through some shit lately.... but that's a tale for a different thread... Should be careful with the supplements tho also my friend, one time when I was hammering drone and methylone, I started taking diphenhydramine to go to sleep & st johns wort to keep me stable during the day, all of them fuck with your serotoinin, ended up giving myself serotoning syndrome, extreme migrane, was on Pizotifen for months to sort it out. Lesson learnt... mostly. hahah Incidentally Pizotifen gives the most profound realistic lucid dreaming I've ever had. Like, seriously "WOW!" shit. Read other peoples reports and they said it gave them nightmares, but for me it was just hyperrealistic dreaming, so intricate

>Rigid people have a shit time on hallucinogens
Absolutely. It will clash with your pre-conceived ideas of the world and life. I know it sounds hippy-ish and corny, but it is completely true. I am saying this as an uptight, anxious person with a very structured life. LSD completely warped my perspective on everything. For me it was for the better, I think, but others may not feel the same way.

someone help me with opiates in denmark
got benzos for trade (or cash)

Methamphetamine is an equal mixture of levomethamphetamine and dextromethamphetamine in their pure amine forms.

buty yes as a kid i use to steal them off my dad

I thought about that too recently. On Reddit (yeah I use reddit fite me irl m8) /r/shrooms talks a lot about growing. How legal and easy is it to get one of those starter kits?

how do u smoke hash with no tobacco?

1g
if you are fat go with 1,5 g

faggot
>4 hours

use a substitute if you really can't wait (tea, oregano) it sucks but works

How much of a fucking degenerate do you have to be to IV meth, jesus christ.

Errr... In a hash pipe?

Smokin meh green after a 10 hour shift

Totally agree, much easier to just dissolve that shit in water and take it rectally

holy shit, my doctor gave me a hundred of these for two broken ribs. Do you snort 'em or what?

this happened to me last week on my first lsa trip.
i'm gonna try a lower dose, 8 seeds was a bit overboard for a first timer.

i guess its legal. even spores are legal (in my country.we ordered online.spores don't have chemicals which are illegal) but fuck starter kits... we improvised and are just doing fine. all we needed to buy are boxes, coconut hair for them to grow in, syringes, jars, and some other small stuff. the toughest part is the begging because everything needs to be sterile. they are very sensitive

Wut, I got 100+ oxycodone instant release for a 2nd degree burn, and you get tramadol garbage for 2 broken ribs?

Bruh you pop like 4-5 of them you'll be trippin

inhale it with the power of the vacuum of space

as you might be able to tell. im rather intune with chemical structors and phisycal/mental effect. i deal the stuff and i have cooked it many time before.

all this hype of meth is bad well no its not meth in such its the dextromethamphetamine is the euphoria or addictio in its pure amine.they feed this to children and adults in non-amine fourm with adhd legally.

crumble wax

You sound like you have injected yourself retarded.

I don't have any substitute, only this weed that i have no idea wat it is but its strong. I made 1 joint with it few days ago and i got really fucked up and if i mix it with the hash....
i was thinking of smoking it pure with a spoon and a straw i cant find a straw, im just gona role up a paper and try it like that

what becouse iv done resurch on this before just beliving what the media says. yeah it retarded to not be a sheap. it ppl like you that are holding us back in humanity

>vaped my last bowl

>tfw in Fort Wayne and just want some weed but everyone I knew that sold got arrested or quit

Shit sucks

how to u smoke hash with out tobacco? what the actual fuck

dansk?

tried most of the common stuff: lsd, shrooms, dmt, codein, cocaine, mdma, speed.
Only got hooked on weed and tilidin so far. Smoked 1-2g daily for a good 8 years (mostly self grown OGK for the strain fags). Stopped 1.5 months ago. Since then I drink maybe a third to half a bottle of rum an evening. At least I am not fucking my lungs anymore.

Funny story, my one and only cannabis 'overdose': I think it was after my second harvest (18/19 year old). I had about 150g cuttings which I did not want to throw away. So I made canna butter. Ate 2 toasts with a thick paste of it at around 8 pm. I didn't really thought about dosage because smoking daily and considered it to be weak.
Made it 2-3 hours probably until midnight. I then managed to stumble in my bed. Woke up two days later on my couch. Felt dizzy until the next day.
To this day I cannot stand the smell and taste when people are baking/cooking with weed.

nl

>amphetamineselicits
what the fuck is that word
>dorphines
are you referring to endorphins

just took 2 mg of xanax now drinking a few beers and smoking a couple joints. Should be a comfy night

That's not a tolerance break you fucking junky. A tolerance break is atleast 2 months.

Go be a loser somewhere else you fucking stoner

Hello guys, Biggie aka FatCunt here, I smoke fine trees, like 2 grams once a week, sometimes I drink whiskey or cognac, I never did hard drugs...

ahhh, just the blue smoking papers that made me wonder, they're so common here... +++ for that and camel ciggies, my favourite combo haha
have a good smoke

one drug i want use is Alphapvp basicly its synthetic alpha‑methylphenethylamine. wich is what ampheramine is origanlly contracted from. and synthetic lsd

Man how can you even call that weed? It looks so sad, but i hope it's good :)

Pic is my home grown

Last week I tried 2CB and ended up watching this movie called 'A Field in England'

Trippy shit.

Just chill, or take some fast with it if you are planning to go clubing or smth. I would say make a bomb out of it, i always snort my drugs and purest mdma i have taken burned my nose far worse than any speed or others.

Offtopic, anyone else is "addicted" for snorting? I enjoy that feeling so much, kinda same way that some ppl enjoy shooting up to sleeve

amphetamines elicits
fuck i missed a space...

and yeah i spelt it wrong. sorry im not putting 110% in to this Cred Forums thread.

didnt no that i was being marked on it

now i just think you being petty becouse you tryed to sound smart and shit but was found out to me a bullshiter

Right now im just smoking a joint, i reduced it to one joint at the evening before going to bed, because i smoked weed for five years, every day ..
sometimes i smoked 4-6 Grams a day, alone.
but for me that wasnt so bad because im the "man" so i just get less money off of it.
- Of course i tried almost everything else in my time; LSD (evil high dose) , MDMA, Tilidin, Codeine, 2-CB, Coke, MDA, Speed, Haiwaiian Woodrose, Shrooms (high dose)
I bet i even forgot some..

So, Op How long are you consuming the bad stuff

I watched a buddy suck 10 dollars worth of meth out of the carpet, and then bang it with a dirty rig.

My least favorite
>wrecked a car going 85 around a corner on a back road while high on meth (no injuries thankfully, just a fucked up car)
>guy with me just ran off since he had warrants out
>had to run 2 miles, geeked out my mind at 3 am, to try to get service to get my car towed out by a friend
>kept thinking the entire time how much I fucked up, why I ever tried meth
>everything turned out okay
>never touched that shit again after that

>been to some gnarly trap houses, and seen some bad fucking fights
>everyone I used to roll with caught a felony or is in drug court

>watched pregnant women do bumps
>kid came out all cross eyed

>made some meth with a buddy, and the idiot smelled the fumes intentionally....got a gnarly nose bleed
>he ended up dying after doing a bump of bad dope

>had 4 friends die from driving while drunk or high

.Some people use drugs, other times drugs use them. Know where you fall, or when to lay off.
Always keep your job, education, bills, and positive social life in check. Shit can easily take away more than it gives.
Party on...responsibly.

the purest mdma was it crystal or poweder? and what did it smell like?

Anyone else?

Every drug dealer and drug user should be killed.
You will find yourselves hanging from a tree in the morning of revolution.

this guys got it. rule one in drug taking dont let it use you. you use it for you needs. just use your brain. how would you feel after 3 days awake sober? not to good i always sugest the SED policay Sleep Eat Drink. like every thing in the world moderate you ammouts dont be greedy and smash a whole hw in an hr

Crystal, and as far as my memory goes, it didnt smell a much. But i have smoked 11 years and snorted all kinda chemicals so dont smell basicly anything anyway

did you dieded all?

Anybody in Miami or in the 305, I have lsd on deck. Kik me at legitcop, I know it's sus but trust that's my kik

>alpha‑methylphenethylamine
just call it amphetamine, your not any smarter just because you call it that

Been shooting dope for over 3 years now.

Only use 4 points a day.

Shoot for 4 and take 2 day breaks. Never have withdrawal, or have had to sell/steal anything monetary.

It's not hard.

Where can I get DMT or other shit online?

Just pot nowadays.

brah...

crystal mdma has a cadilist added to it pure mdma is a brownish powder that has a aniseed smell

Dream market
deepdotweb.com/2015/09/11/tutorial-how-to-buy-from-dream-market/

you dick head there 2 diffrent thigs

what up?

Was going to add it was orange/brown, first tought it was meth even tho bro told me it was mdma. After takeing it i was damn sure it was mdma, snuggled with pillow for 4 hours and talking to it like a living person. To this date, best mdma expirence i have had. Or mby some crazy ecstasy feelings in festivals may top that but those are just for the overall feeling

Just smoked weed for the first time yesterday. Im 20. ama

u mean .1g

how do i do pgp

Yea i know crystal has something to added to them, but usualy if i have powder mdma it dosent kick that hard. Tho i highly doubt it have been high quality powders i have had.

I used to do drugs. Then I realized they ruin your life. Yes even weed does just more slowly. Now I'm sober and drink tea.

dont listen to these retards 1g will kill you,
use max 0,3 and you should even start with 0.15
it will be more than enough to carry you trough a nice trip!
greetings Whiteknight

that's insane bruh

nice.

well no really what you had is called 2 3-mda. not MDMA

2,3-Methylenedioxyamphetamine

3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine

and it was not meth first its apart of the Phenylethylamine

You crumble it and set it on fire in a pipe, try it.

Oh, thanks for clarifing that! Gotta get that shit more, was dope as fuck

sorry its Phenylpropylamine

is it true mdma + roofies give extra effects?

its not like better or worse, i think it just like u realise it really doesnt matter. it could be sth else, i read a lot of studies about lsd, like curing addiction to booze/cigs/drugs instantly or making ppl close to death relaxed and accepting it

its amazoing how many diffrent veriant of the typical mdma there is. but on streets they get called all mdma lol

do u mean roofies or ghb? and yeah of course it would

Indeed. And my homecity happens to be place where ppl sell krokodile as RC. Never again that shit, didnt even gave a nice buzz for me

its called natural selection, if u are too dumb to realise that on ur own, maybe u dont deserve to live

where this guy gone. trying to be a smart ass about a topic he has no idea on lol

Alcohol, expensive kind. Makes my bank account weep at times, at first name basis with the order manager local shop.

do u know how to get roofies? i get my stuff through a friend, he says to get them myself bcus i always ask him

I just popped 40mg of oxazepam, smoked 6 fat blunts and washed it down with too much booze. Feeling pretty great right now, also managed to get a date on Sunday in this state.

fuck of mate we are trying to invole in to a better race but fuck wits like you slow down and destract us witch makes us put our efforts on you beside some thing worth it. go be an hero buddy

i know spelling is bad

I just snorted 4-5 lines with a mate and then 3 hours passed and now I just feel empty as the desert.

The funny part is you actually know this will be your state, every time, but you never care.

Wonder how many of you faggots make more than 30k a year. Keep living the dream, shitlords.

dude, you're fucking up. You'll never live more than another 5 - 6 years at this rate, if not baiting.
also quit that xanax shit

What does taking Herion feels like?

Never experienced grammar failures in 10 years of pretty hard weed smoking. Short term memory sometimes can fail me, tho, so I guess it's just a matter of time. Not that I care.

Weed is my bread and butter, literally love it.

>Be bag of dank weed
>Chillin on table
>Dealer gets call, picks me up and puts me in pocket
>hang out in pocket a little while
>Dealer reaches for me and cups me in hand
>hear heads bump
>ofukitson
>dealer drops me when skinny guy bumps his head
>i fall on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

never needed them my mate had a couple so we all roofied ur self to see what happend. lucky it was at his house he is a open stick house so he has cams. that shit was fuck.

now ghb as a date rape drug has to mixed directly with alchol with a reaction happens and you will be sortly in a unconces state.

if take with out booze like meth or pills it amps up the mood your feeling

not everybody thinks about making cash all the time because they washed your brain, 'murilard.

Get back when you'll have a taste of life

bro i made 60000 last night.. and my actual abn i work under makes 175.000 legally

have some very similar stuff. highly enjoy

6000*

you are da man. That a full pack you rockin?