Find a flaw in this pic Cred Forums

Find a flaw in this pic Cred Forums

>protip you can't

One is a manlet

There fags.

Op here. Learn grammar before you talk shit. Fucking pussy. We're fucking huge

They're - you fuking imbecile.

Like in the diameter of your anus'?

Guy on the left has small veiny cock and guy on right has half beer gut half abs

The flaw is simple, they're imperfect humans who THINK they're perfect! 100% I win!!!

Cock size doesn't matter when Youre this huge tahahahahha

Guy on the right can out drink you any day buddy y so mad?

We're both perfect, u mad you're not as fit as this

The one on the right is has a gross body and is ugly.
The one on the left is too muscular.

Meat heads are unattractive.

which one is you op

lol @ right hips

One on left

What routine you following?

The kid on the right is sexy

Locker behind fellow on left is slightly open, leading to imperfection in the visual symmetry department. Also, right side fellow is not dehydrated enough.

I wanna fuck the dude in the ass on the right

Both are manlets

The midget looks like he'd be laugh, the guy on the left looks like a prick

They both look like they absuse steroids, gosh I hate lifters , Guy on the left is enormously muscular guy who cannot hold a conversation about anything other than weight-lifting and protein shakes. Gets upset very quickly when he cannot complete his own sentences and thoughts. wears shirts that are 10 sizes too small (if at all). He seems by far the most closely related human beings to that of apes, chimpanzees, and other primate. He is are evolutionary hindered and are less capable of following directions than my dead hampster.

>faggots mirin
>pale af
>no tattoos
>skipping leg day

Please define "perfect"?

>Find a flaw in this pic Cred Forums

There are faggots in it.

rip Zyzz

Nice pits bud

Right bitch has hips as wide as his shoulders, he's a manlet waiting to be turned into a sissy trap.

>Cock size doesn't matter when youre this huge
Said no woman ever. Also you forgot an apostrophe.

>Guy on the right can out drink you any day buddy y so mad?
Again failing at grammar, I'm going to go ahead and assume you are the manlet. Also killing brain cells does not make you cool.

Underrated posts.

I see two failed abortions, do those count as flaws?

Listen OP just don't be mad that you're probably just a fat loser who sits in his room and eats Oreos. These two individual are probably people you know or you came across it on some source of social media. You're a fucked loser OP

is probably abusive and yeah size does matter even when you're roided

lol limp dick sluring drunk, probably date rapes chicks.

hitting the nail on the head bruh?

i bet you guys get black out drunk and fuck each other and pretend you forgot all about it the next day.

zyzz roided and paid the price for it

well we'll start off with, you're both ugly as sin. holy crap what couple of hobgoblins man.