How many melons, Cred Forums?

How many melons, Cred Forums?

six

5 or 6

5 if you're talking about whole melons 8 if you're talking about seperate melons 0 if you're a fucking nigger

If you're talking pure math, 4.
To actually take this photograph, 6.

This is ambiguous. If we count total used we would say 6 if we count total melons present we have 5 ((3/4x4)+(.5x4)) if we count each melon individually we have 8. Its not the answer that is stupid, it's the way the question is asked.

**pure math it's 5, I am a retard

can't be determined because there's no way to tell if the halves belong to the same two melons or if halves of four different melons were used.

6 to take this pic,
5 doing the math(20/4)

WTF is wasting all that watermelon?

Anywhere between 5 and 8.

between 6 and 8

5 whole watermelons:

3/4*4=12/4=3
+
1/2*4=4/2=2
=

you dumb nigger the ans is 6...you cant apply "pure" math to this "real" world problem

depends what autist author meant , if the question is how many watermelons were used to make this shit answer will be from 6 to 8

Not who you responded to and you're an idiot. Close mindedness=autism. Both 5 and 6 would be acceptable answers based on how the question is phrased.

Can you re-create this picture using only 5 watermelons?

No.

facebook cancer
SAGE

This. 5 whole watermelons or 6 watermelons depending on what the actual question is. Needs further clarification.

you are obviously a retarded NEET

Ok-- so you're assuming the 4 halves come from the same 2 watermelons. Based on your logic it could just as easily be 8.

So, you're wrong and stupid.

You are assuming the 4 halves come from 2 watermelons. It could just as easily be 8 watermelons. You are just as much as a retard as you say other user is, faggot.

you are a dumb nigger

4, the slices in the middle could be quarter pieces given the perspective.

Good one. You are obviously not intelligent enough to form a response based in fact so, as a true nigger would, you reply with a statement fueled by anger.

That's actually true

8 you fucking retards. At no where in the question does it declare whole watermelons. Please all an hero

Between 6 and 8.

>the half slices could be from 4 different melons

no, you can see that the stripes run vertically. the 4 pieces in the middle are halves, so maybe 2 melons. then 4 more melons, one on each corner. so i would say 6 total, 4 of them are missing 1/4. but we dont know where it is.

but of course the answer could have some sort of gotcha so it doesnt matter.

but i say 6, what answer are you looking for op?

your momma is a baboon lol

bare minimum 5, possibly 6, at most 8.

5 if combining fractions. (4 x .75) + (4 x .5)
6 if going off combining possible sides without dividing current ones (4 watermelons that at 3/4 there. and 2 watermelons cut in half)
7 or 8 if each portion of watermelon is from a seperate watermelon. (4 watermelons that are 3/4 there, and 4 watermelons that are 1/2 there)

6 to 8

Image search the pic I saw 8 a year ago on fb

What the fuck does stripe direction have to do with them being a half? You can quarter a sphere from literally any angle.

>I'm the 1%

there is no watermelon

zero

a melon is defined as a WHOLE melon

so there's fucking zero

6 separate watermelons

total volume of 5 watermelons.

5 how dificult can it be

4 melons missing a quarter slice each

Rotate the quarter slices so they are on their side, and they look like halves because you can only see the top half.
If you assume the inner slices are halves of a melon (this is not guaranteed), you could assume there are 6 melons (4 on the corners, and two split in half making up the middle section)

There are four melons

Looking closer you can see the top root of the melon, so they are not rotated

6 melons

But you can rotate the inner melon slices (diced into 4 quarters)

5 melons

What a troll img

Five

5 duh

Fucking 8 melons u dumb fucks.

if the pieces in the middle were the quarters removed from the other melons, then they would have to be rotated 90 degrees on a vertical plane to form the half-cricle shape we see, placing the stripes horizontally.

as pictured, the stripes are vertical. So, while they could be quarters, they cant be the quarters removed from the other melons.

In terms of fractions... 5

Looks like they used 8 for that picture though. None if the patterns look like they line up.

0 fags. Its all pieces

0.75+0.75+0.75+0.75+0.5+0.5+0.5+0.5=5
There's no other way around that math.

They're halves. Shadows give it away. And also the points where they touch.

zero

/thread its fucking zero you morans

what a dumbass

1 melan, rest is photoshop skillz

kek

0, there aren't any full water melons

pure nigger : dem melon
6565 melons chom chom chom
55 melons chom chom chom
3 melons chom chom chom

no moh melons, gonna rob a shop

Just saw the pic. Didn't read thread. 5