2004+12

2004+12
why you don't speak at least 3 languages?

Dutch, Russian, English. All 3 fluent speaking and writing.

Italian,English,Bestemmie
Cazzo vuoi di più OP,porcoddio

English, Spanish, Portuguese and French. Im 18.

spot the illiterate liars.

Same here man. Without the french. And I'm 23.

i speak portuguese and english i'm going to learn either italian and german

Cause I don't need to and it doesn't really get me anywhere.

being this ignorant.

I live in the United States and I have my summer home in greece. I speak greek and English. I'm all good. Americans can get by knowing only English so I think it's fair to say I have no use learning German or some shit if I have no use for it

That's wrong as hell. I usually use speak english when I travel and most people have no idea what I'm saying.
In non english speaking countries the ones who do speaking it's a really small minority.

Because french & english are the only languages worth speaking in Canada.

What shit hole countries are you traveling to then? Cause in pretty much every relevant country people speak English when in a field that requires them to deal with travelers or international business. Many countries have their students learn English in secondary school.

Because technology allows me to never have to learn again. Google translate FTW, you are a pretentious faggot.

I do

¨that's just not true, I was in Ruanda, Argentina, Swaziland and almost every European country and there's always someone who understands English. And almost everyone who's relevant to tourists can at least a bit English

You have a point, I do like shitty countries. My apologies fam.

Working on it.

Latinamerican living in europe here. I speak 5 languages fluently and I can tell you it's way better speaking english properly than anything else.

Being a polyglot is something europeans obsess about and tells of how little their world is as most of them think speaking several languages of the same group (say portuguese, spanish, italian or german, dutch, danish) is something you should be proud of, particularly as in most cases they were sorrounded by the languages they speak and didn't really paid the toll for learning something new.

However, speaking different languages broadens your general view about life (if they are too closely related its the opposite i'd say) so it's always good, but far from necessary.

I live in the middle of the United States where I am mostly isolated from foreign speaking neighbors.

Hell ye boi you Right
C'hai la mamma puttana,porcoddio
Cazzo vivi a fare,a spararsi le seghe sui trapponi amerilardo del cazzo

Here's a better question.

Why SHOuLD I even bother learning any other language besides english and mathematics/programming?

As far as I see it, you are pretty much just looking for something to brag about to your friends. Kind of like having that rare pokemon that you know Jim-boe doesn't have so you rub it in his face.

Why should i? My country isnt so poor that i have to learn another language to survive. Yours is, thats why you have to learn mine.

I'm American. Why should I have to speak any language other than English?

It really depends on where you live. I can see how living in Europe this can be beneficial especially if you like to travel.

I never understood why there are people like this. Did you know a majority only speaks 1 language? Could you even imagine being THAT limited?

english, french and german

How easy is it to learn Latin?

You never understood why huh? You should be proud of your limited ability to think like other people.

Swedish, Spanish and English. Fluent in all three and mildly conversational in German

If you know a latin language it will take you like 6 months to learn another latin language, dont be fucking lazy. Its only challenging when you try learning rice based languages from latin

People like you are too butthurt to explain so i have no source of info

>being this ignorant
being this ignorant, or trying to be this funny

I hire people to translate for me, get your FUCKING Cred Forums GAY ASS ATTITUDE THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

romanian is a latin language but i bet you couldn't learn that fucked up language in less than 1 year

Fluent in Catalan, Spanish and English. Not bad at German. Learning French and Russian now. Will probably make a living as a translator.

Im American, and I speak English fluently and Spanish to a degree.
I have been also learning German, Greek and French.
It's a slow process, but I think learning various languages is worth the time invested.

Yep
im 6 months? nah nah nah, if you're talking spanish and you're portuguese it will take you like atleast 3 months, mostly just from youtube videos (i learned my english and spanish through video games and yt videos)

Ok, you got me, fuck that language

English fluently? Never would have guessed

I do. English, Spanish, Dutch and C++

english, french and some japanese

i do speak more than one language, sorry.
believe it or not (you probably would if you weren't so hellbent on being right) english isn't my first language.
i do, however have your statement as a source of enough info to understand that you will always be limited to thinking only like yourself. never being able to put yourself in the shoes of others to "even imagine" why most people only speak one language.

C++ is a code not a language

Spanish because Mexifag
English because it's mandatory on my knowledge field
Japanese cuz I'm a weeb

>be American
>everyone important speaks English.
>I learned Spanish to better order food.
> the end

Tsugoi! Watashi wa user desu. Eto sumimasen.
Sayonara

I speak English, Romanian and I'm currently attending Korean classes.

you had to study so you could remember and order the only 10 mexican dishes you guys have in the u.s.?

>not knowing latin, english, dutch, french, german, spanish

>eto
even in foreign languages you gotta be cringey

Not that dude but if you live in Socal there's places were it's easier for everyone involved if you know some Spanish

That's my entire japanese repertoire, I was parodying weaboos. Also suck my dick.

>dutch
Why?

>Native
Indonesian

>Almost native
English

>Fluent
German.

Tbh I only learn German because I'm studying in Germany. I don't see a point in learning a foreign language unless there is a specific need for it. It would be much better to spend that effort on more useful things instead.

and a cringey comeback as well. keep it up

You have no use learning something you have no use for?

I do. I know English, pig latin, and redneck.

I was parodying a cringy person.

If you're Greek you need German to ask them for more loans.

English, german, albanian and spanish. Niggers

i'm moderately mentally retarded

Because I'm lazy. I've attempted to learn french, german, and spanish but i get into it for a while and then quit because i lose interest. Which to be fair is how the vast majority of things in my life go, especially relationships. Any advice Cred Forumsros?

Suicide is a tired and tested formula for relief.

Свистни в хуй, обмудок

>tried
Shit

tell yourself that. the first one was believable, but not the second. the cringe showed on all 3 replies. why the third? because you insist on cleaning up your anonymous rep.

Well fuck. Sure never thought of that option before. May as well try it out.

Please stop bullying me.

Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.

you'll lose interest anyway, don't try it, just play league of legends. you'll pick up each and every region's language just so you can tell them how much you hate them.

hadn't seen that tactic outside of MMOs. good stuff.

Cyka blyat

DEUTSCH

that's the spirit

Reporting this post for slander. My pop pop smells like wet newspaper.

Thanks bro, I learned about life playing Ragnarok Online.

b-b-b-b-but user-senpai I speak 5 languages!

bitches don't know about tibia

german,finnish,english all fluent also fick dich du fotzze

I do.
>Portuguese
>English
>Spanish

:)

Das finde ich jetzt aber nicht sehr nett!
Nimm das zurück!

Because everyone speaks English. Sucks to have some obscure native language with speakers in the thousands instead of a global language spoken by billions.

underrated post