How do i get a cute mildly autistic girlfriend that i can keep safe and sheltered from the world?

How do i get a cute mildly autistic girlfriend that i can keep safe and sheltered from the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

autismdatingservice.com/access.asp?aff_id=yahoomobtraffic&aff_pg=3&aff_cp=s-p&aff_adg=Autism Dating Service - autism girls - Search _34675_adid:31117609419&aff_kw=autism girls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get off Cred Forums and find one dumbass

Farmersonly.com

mildly autistic girls don't look like Liz Gillies, I'm afraid

Rehab

Anime convention

youve come to the right place op im sure there is one on Cred Forums somewhere

Can people just walk into rehabs to visit?

lol you think dealing with an autist is easy? your mother wouldn't be alcoholic if it was

Go to an anime store or convention get into an anime maybe a girly one find a cute girl say hey i love that anime there you have a girlfriend

user thats serious neck beard show

I don't think autism is quite what you have in mind, op. Probably looking for something more along the lines of shy to the point of social anxiety girl. There is a difference.

I went to group therapy once and met girls who were also autistic and didn't get along well with them. They were way too much like me.

give us the reason and ill do my best to hardcore google it for you

I thought there was no hope for me until this very day. OP please shelter me.

>I AM AUTSTIC SO THAT MEANS IF I FIND SOMEONE WHO IS AS SOCIALLY RETARDED AS ME SHE WONT CHEAT ON ME WOW THATS GREAT IDEA. I SHOULD GO ON TO Cred Forums AND ASK BEFORE SOPHMORE YEAR GETS TOO TOUGH

Just because you're autistic and hate everyone doesn't mean she will be just like you.

>cute
>mildly autistic

pick one.

It would be easy as fuck. She'll hate most things I hate most things. I she won't want to do shit i don't want to do shit. And you'll never have to worry about cheating

I hope it's okay if I have a feminine penis. I'm still a girl.

/thread

Explain to my why all autists shouldnt be killed

I sit next to one of those chicks in my class. She's so socially awkward it's adorable.

Thats why i said mildly and not full blown

This.

Yeah, just found one. Huge sexual past, restraining orders against her, etc. Go figure, being bad at figuring out how relationships work turns women into sluts who don't know how to regulate their feelings of rejections.

Found out her parents made her start seeing a therapist, so I figure its along the lines of picking up a fatty at weight watchers. In a couple months, I'll be good.

Because i don't want to be alone

Keke

Full blown like yourself?

pic related

Visit New Jersey

Yes, they're called tourists, make up a good story.

Did she also get butthurt?

Weaboo's gatherings. Half the bitches on those are autistic and immature.

I was diagnosed with autism when I was 13 but I don't believe the doctor. Girls at my school like to talk to me only during tests.

Mildly autistic girls are far more likely to cheat because they don't fully understand the consequences of it, and can't really make an emotional bond with you.

Dont say that man :(
On my way to hardcore google it for you

no no let OP pretend that his own autsim will some how circumvent his ability to socially adapt and she will find him amazingly sexy with a great personality.

>Except she wont

I think she's pretty much over the anger part of the past. She doesn't get nearly as emotional when she talks about it anymore. I'm hoping the therapy will get her to shut up about it already.

you shouldn't of been born autsitc and you should gain some social skills instead of crying and blaming others for your lack of confidence.
Yes everyone makes fun of you. Yes you're socially retarded and you can't adapt to others. Thats why it will be a sheer miracle that someone finds you socially attractive. Let alone physically because we both know you're disgusting as fuck to look at.

Get used to being alone because thats where you will be for a majority of your sad autist life.

Ok i google what i could, the best option you have is to go to a mental institution and somehow ask if you can talk to some retards, girls for some research you are doing for college or school.
or you can look up some dating site for retards like
Retardsmeet.com
or
Autismgirls.com

Do you accept and love yourself? Cause if you don't you're probably gonna end up killing her and stuffing her into your freezer.

if only

You can't, they have access to the internet now

grow your own

I'm alright most days

Thats a lie, majority of the time you're at school you wish no one would talk to you. Except for the pretty girls who don't even know you exist.

You're gonna be alone forever.

You're autistic OP you're never gonna be OK

I'm not in school i dropped out years ago

You have no social skills, how do you expect to even gain the trust of another human being? Not everything is a math equation.

I knew one once, but she got a boyfriend (first one in her life) just before i could talk to her. Still together 3 years later

Proof OP dropped out of highschool because he couldnt make friends and his insecurites ate him alive. Blame your parents for making you a shitty autistic savant.

Na/aa meetings. They will only be there because court appointed

if only i could find her...

If you like yourself for who you are including the flaws you can't change, then it's not bad that you want to date someone similar to yourself. That's one reason why we form relationships.

>Forever alone
You're fucked, you can't even get the smart autistic girls who don't take care of themselves.

Uhm...I don't know, just volunteer in the special needs class at school or something.

That just flavor's up the whole situation

autismdatingservice.com/access.asp?aff_id=yahoomobtraffic&aff_pg=3&aff_cp=s-p&aff_adg=Autism Dating Service - autism girls - Search _34675_adid:31117609419&aff_kw=autism girls

How many steps were you away from shooting up the school to make people feel bad about your sadness?

I don't want retard i want mildly autistic

I know the feeling bro, I know a girl just like it, not autistic but cute af and totally needs someone to keep safe. However She's got a boyfriend and they've been together for uncountable years. Killer is that I really like her and we get along so well "I think" Guess it will only ever be friends, they talk about marriage and kids n stuff so bleh.

as long as OP kill himself its gonna be ok

/thread

GET THE FUCK OFF Cred Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

OUCH

you wil need the following-
a van with dark windows and soundproofing
chloroform
rope
ductape
a basement of a house that is yours
soundproof the basement
add neccesary locks and cameras..
AND THERE IT IS YOU NOW HAVE YOUR WISH!!!!!!!,,,,, yayyyyy

Damn, that's actually a thing, kek

Hold the fucking phone
This actually exists?

This, one sits next to me in class, came to school one day wearing a tmnt shirt that went diwn to her knees, she's ugly as shit, i literally felt my stomach churn a little just typing this.

Cred Forumsro fist.