LOYALTY THREAD! DM me your spouse's kik (@maxanax) and I'll show them my 8 inch cock. In return...

LOYALTY THREAD! DM me your spouse's kik (@maxanax) and I'll show them my 8 inch cock. In return, I'll ask them for a photo in order to obtain a live pic of my cock.

I REPEAT DM ME AT maxanax OR I WILL NOT DO IT BECAUSE WHITKNIGHT SJWs that CAN NOT do what I DO will SNITCH!

Would you test my baby sister? I'm afraid she's being a slut online.

Yes how old? Dm me her maxanax( if legal)

nigga just wana see the baby sitters nudes, what she look like yo got a pic user?

I don't want to see my little sister naked you freak, and fuck no am I not posting her pic here

oh wtf m8 the edge and why would you care aobut her sexual life anyways your just a freak in denial me i know i am i fap and fuck anything that at least a 6/10 so dont try to school me on being a weirdo just embrace your inner perv and jerk it to your sis

Lol right.... asks some user to send his dick to sister, WHICH he will post. Doesnt wanna see his sister naked. Okay buddy

Bump

bump for pics of this guys sister i need a good fap my dick is hot for some baby sitter puss puss

Bump..

did anything ever come of ayygurlll?

Yes mate she was 100 percent loyal.

r_l_y_smith

im working on it

She's fake, man. Her pictures are plastered all over the internet.

If white knights ruin... Your fault

That's bullshit. Post one.

Everytime i do this bitches be like

"Who dis"
"This is user, wanna trade nudes?"
"Who is user?"

Agreed I don't think she sends pics at all

how's it going?

Op is ded

Nah man

you've posted this thread like 12 times in the past 4 hours and the maximum amount of replies it gets is just barely over double digits.

Just fuck off already. Your weird niche fetish is just a weird niche fetish and the only reason you do this is because you're white so you feel like the cuck whenever you go to cuck threads and try to pretend you're the bull in their faggot scenarios.

Just kill yourself already. You're pathetic and no one will ever love you no matter how many whores you manage to snare with your faggotronix.

AyyThatsPGood

/thread

OP, or anyone else, would you send the message by facebook?

She doesn't have kik

Kik only my man

Bump

not this nig nog fag again

Bump

We want results op

Second that

roll

Lmao can it just be phone number OP?

Charge you're phone op

OP is kill?

>you're

Someone needs to get her to give it up - want to see those titties

Agreed!!
Someone get ayygurlll to give up her little game too. She thinks she's in control. Someone change that because I was being nice and just got blocked.

>mutual friend
you talk to much faggot

Op you are the creepiest motherfucker alive who says that shit man you sound like a fucking serial killer just act like a normal dude, enough with these weird paragraphs, they aren't being faithful they just think you're a fucking aspie or some shit

Kik: HYPE128

Literally the dumbest reply you could have written.

Second that. You ruined it.

Even legends have to fail, sometime.

Legend LOLOLOL

Fucking cringe mate

not your dick
if you had an 8 inch cock you wouldnt be such a bitch
this is now a cringe thread

bnene its snapchat not kik though.

post vid also LOL that time

kik group for sharing nudes and wins. We also chat like friends. Don't be a leech faggot or you'll be kicked

is this the little sister

Chubbychickadee913
Tropicherry13
Luxylove86
Belladog123456

Nice selection of bbw's

Please try my gf. Her kik is gina_xx97. She doesn't know that Ii know she has kik

7_anna

Hensleywoman596 please

>nice

>bbw's

kys faggot

Based

Not answering

Also no answer

Please give my gf a try. gina_xx97

She says she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Wtf what else has she said?

Wait until he posts a pic just to be sure you aren't getting trolled

Post conversation

Ok

this kik is the ultimate bait

There needs to a chart

>is girl loyal
>does she have a kik?
>if yes
>no, shes not loyal

People with kiks are sluts

>hey i want to talk to you but this is too weird for you to have my phone number

once a month or so i visit b and get sucked in by one of these, hoping and praying for one little ole kek

here's your bump jackass

Stop stealing.

Finally op is becoming slightly funny

Thats not my gf. My gfs kik is gina_xx97

Step up your game bitch

Kek

Oh wait I withdraw my compliment op is a retard

sorry bro but is right.

either dump her or gtfo of here and find yourself a cuck board

chickadee913 wins?
she says theyve been posted online before

I'm leaning towards doing that but I want to see if she really is being a whore on kik before I do

Seconded

She seems calm as fuck about it.

Camwhore?

Cant find anything on her profile pic

add bigcitybluesnc to group kik

the cuck board thing?

Not op, but the name that appears up top is her Kik name, NOT her username.

Technically, this could be gina_xx97. (Could also not be her)

Show us what her profile looks like then we'll believe you

I meant breaking up with her

The issue with these threads is that they're dealt with like retards.

I don't get a lul from your unfunny banter.

The whole point of these threads is to check the loyalty of a partner by acting like you want to have a thing with them.

If the partner says no to op then she/he is a keeper.

If the partner says yes and wants to see more of ops cock then she/he is not loyal and we get to laugh/feel at just how fucked that user feels now.
This stupid shit for example isn't funny and takes all the purpose of the thread because the user's partner is no longer taking is seriously.

Stop saying all this ' mutual friend ' shit and get right into the nitty gritty of it.

Say you got the kick from one of your friends or whatever but if you say that you know her and her bf then things get pretty fucked and she gets scared and we don't get nudes.

tl;dr OP is a faggot and most of these threads are cancer now.

Translation for the tldr's out there:

I'm butthurt that no-one is playing my game by my rules.

Your dick is not 8 inches. Not even 7

Chekked

It looks closer to 7 like mine if ignoring the paper. You need to have a reference object my friend.

Someone get nudes from MegOnMe
Also is that nip?

dubs of truthiness

These threads are basically messaging random people dumb shit.

They've lost their original purpose.

Not my game, there are no rules, just wondering what people find so fun about it when there is literally no purpose when not done correctly.

ha, funny

If anyone is actually legit about this and want me me to check up on their gf send me a message on kik: trentxrazor96 full privacy between just us and no white knights

jesus christ old fag

Listen up, dick cheese! We have an idea of who you are and I promise you will regret posting our names up in here

Sounds scary

Kek

Sick response time