So, Cred Forumsros how do I get a gold account? I see this picture all the time...

So, Cred Forumsros how do I get a gold account? I see this picture all the time. I wanna see the goods like everyone else. Help me out.

You need to give me your credit card information, as well as social security! Then you can enjoy all the benefits of Cred Forums Gold™! Have a random day, Cred Forumsro!
- Anonymous Mod/Janitor 0108

If you post your email and bank details
We anons can help purchase pass and send it to you for free
>don't buy one from eBay it's a scam

OP here, that's all it takes? I can give you that info, right now

For sure, I'll put you in the system myself.

Nice
I've never heard a mod or even had the chance to reply to one
>I'm so excited

4220-3451-7645-8756 security code is 024. Thanks for the help!

Can you order me a finger box while you are feeling generous?

Well "kek" to you as well, my fellow Cred Forumsro! Haha! For you guys, since you are my "tards," I'll give you a special discount! Only $109.99 a month! Have a random day!
- Anonymous Mod/Janitor 0108

Can you post a pic of the card, you're missing quite a bit of info..

Fuckoff you pathetic loser

Ya dun goofed

Sure! Gimme a sec and I'll do that!

Awesome, thank you very much dear Mr. Big fuckoff loser

Hey wait a minute
The pass is usually 112 dollars you can't keep yourself out of pocket user
> true inspiration

Why? What do you mean?

Also, why is 700 dollars missing from my account? Is that the price of a gold account?

No, it's the overcharge fee.. you'll get it back once you sign in

Your confirmation might be blocked by a file called system32. If you don't get your comfimation in the next 5 minutes you may need to delete this file.

I need to know the bank, the type of card (visa/MasterCard/others) I need the pin in the back of the card. The card expiry date and the three confirmation digits

I'm a little smarter than I sound.

If you're op I think not

Not from what I've been hearing...

I am OP. You think I'd really give all these cucks my real card information, let alone think a "gold" account was real?

I only have old instructions from back when I got my goldaccount

Come on man, that shit's by invite only. MODS

That's just the starter pack
>no captcha
>unlocks green text
If you go for the premium acc
You will receive
> a 404 recovery pack
> your very own name in the place of user
>your personal mod
> your personal safe space (when activated other anons canot reply
>moots email
Only 12 monthly insatalments of 100 usd

O wait I did have the new one

I still have the old GUI

Still praying for the one day some dumbass is really going to give me his card number and I'm going to go ape shit on amazon

goldaccounts are for plebs

oh my allah
Not this shit again
>Be me 18 yo
>See bait on Cred Forums
>Gets cancer

>thinks that will work
>calls others dumbasses
You do realize there are websites where they post thousands of real credit card numbers that were stolen? I suggest you go on one and see if you can use one of the cards.

>allah
GTFO sandnigger

Can anyone sign me up I have only a credit card tho

n̶̨̨̳̩͕̜̹̥̻̩̻͂̑̎ͦͨ͆̓ͤ́͝ͅe̶̷̼͔̼͈̱̮̜͙͔̟̬̱̟͕͆̌͊ͩͤͪ͊̽̌́ͪ͂ͯ͆̎͗ͮ͗́͟ͅw͙͔̲̻͚͍͚̭͎͎͈̰͔̗͋ͣ̑ͭ̋̒ͯ̇̽̈͆̐͐̉͑ͨ͢͟͠͡f̼̳̠͈͕͎̥̊ͭ̐͌ͪͪ̉͘͝ͅą̢̛̜͍͕̱͎̒ͬ͌̀͆͆͊̌g̶͓̝̯͎̦̣̞̬̪̻̞͔̦̮͓͙͆ͧ̽́͟͝ͅͅṡ̸̨̧̨̮̻̬̗͍̩̗̏̂̋̔̋̑͢ ̈͂̒ͦ̈͒̄̔͛̔̚͝͏̨̱͕̗̼̫̹̭͚̟̙̱̥̗͍̲̦̳c̵̶̭͚͕͍̮̯͈̲̳͌̐̂̔͟͡͠ā̵̠͕̺̼̪̱̹̞͕̲͗͊̍́͜͟n̷̶͋͆͂̄͋͟҉͎̩̤̹̣̲̭ͅt̽ͯ̅̋ͦ̑͑̅̇̏̅̎ͯ̚͜҉͉̰̜̗̤̭̠͈͈̣͡ ̴̴̙̭̤͕̦̮͓̜̗̠͍̲̣͎ͦ́ͬͬͭͯ̌̔ͧ̅͆ͤͩ̄̑̚z̍͐͛́͜͝͏͔̳̳̫̟a̵̢̪̲͔͚̗̻̞̯͙͇̜͈͖̻̫͔̔̊̋͑̏̂̂͋̈͆ͬ̈́ͣ͛̅͑̈̚̚͠ͅl͖̟̙̝͓̼̪̥̫͈ͮͩ͐̃̓̓̈́ͨ̇̊͒͗͜͢͞͝ḡ̹̯͈͙̣̲͉̯̘͇̤̼̠̬̪̣͈̮͋̿͆̎̓ͦ͋̇ͪ̈̏̉ͩ́͟͢͢͡ͅơ̩̤̼̲̯͎̖̖̳̼̘̣̫͕̑͊̈́ͨ̎͌ͬͪͬ͂ͦ͒̋͂ͯ̀̀͝͞

>>>>blue

>Calls me a dumbass
Look at this, this is a dumbass, you dumbass.

And no fuck your stolen cards mate, I'm trying to go to jail you fucking idiot, why would anyone in their right mind go on one of those

Oh shit that don't work

Just use the onion fagott