youtube.com/watch?v=wXa7g0YdvjA
strawpoll.me/11275023/r
youtube.com/watch?v=I5X6F1URAzs
findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would post something but my life is to long to post

We have time hom/b/re, go for it.

This always gets me.

The cub was ran over by some savanna bison or some shit.

why you gotta do this to me, user? :(

injured animals struggling always get me

Another for you.

I don't think lions can cry, but you can see the lioness' sadness from her posture, she is clearly in grief.

It's the saddest webm I have.

Reminds me the story of that ape that was telling a human to cry in sign language because she had lost her child.

Dumping some long stories for those interested in reading.

Don't think this thread is going any further.

So true.

Hold on, let me get my magnifying glass

You can click on the file and get the full resolution...

Anyway anons, ever thought of what are you going to do in the future?

I've pretty much lost hope, will finish uni and work my ass off for a few years to make some good money to travel full solo. Would likely commit suicide in the end but I'm too much of a pussy and I think we have a higher chance of something good happening to us while we're still alive, death is inevitable anyway, the question is if it's worth suffering for the small probability of having your luck turned to good?

Anyone still here? Need some advice or help

I'd like to become a screenplay writer, all my life have been reduced to focus in my life project, next year I ll study and train myself to face the difficulties approaching. I hope that the saying is true, thay the trip is mire fun than the place you want to get. Also I hope I can make some friends on the way too. You ll see, user, in your future job and travels is a great possibility to find new, worthy challenges. I really hope so anyway.

I ll do my best m8

Yeah, listening, go on.

Start with a grammar class

He might write in his native language, y'know.

I did click it and its still tiny

Not tiny for me.
Click on '1473622936362.png' and let the pic load in a new tab. It's pretty huge.

maybe english is not his first language?

Not much of a sob story, I'm just worried to be honest.

I've never had much trouble making friends, though I dropped out of uni a year ago when my mother died and I'm starting back now at a new one. Basically, I've been put in a flat for accommodation where my flatmates literally never leave their rooms. I've only 1 out of the 4 of them and freshers week is almost over. I've done induction, made like a few friends but nothing serious, I haven't been out to any of the events or anything basically because I have nobody to go with.

I'm worried because if I haven't made friends now, I'm not gonna make any in the future year, ruining my university experience, as well as making it difficult to find a place for next year since I won't any mates to room with...

My one saving grace is football starts this week, so I'm hoping i'll make some friends there by joining one of the team, I imagine there will be quite a few 1st years as well joining the football team, ( it's very common here in england )

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry I really just sound like I'm complaining and being a child, but I just need to kind of let it out

Ow my feels... :'(

I have always been the lonely kid in school that sits alone in the first week, but I seem to be approachable which results in having friends with time, slowly though.

The only thing I can suggest is to join clubs and other activities, you can find people that are interested in the same things as you are.

You would be surprised on how many people feel the same way you do, just be the 'outgoing' one and invite them out to get yourself new friends.

Yeah, I'm hoping when classes start I'll start to meet and get to know more people. It's a Law degree I'm doing as well , so there's part where you're literally forced to engage with other people.

Yeah basically joining clubs is my best shot, for now I'll stick with football, that's basically my saving grace.

Sorry for your mom, user.
But hey, dont lose faith, while youre in uni, theres always a chance to meet someone, be it friends or maybe an interesting girl. I graduated some months ago and realized very late that friends are important. Now im single and almost friendless but optimistic that next year in canada i ll know someone. Uni is an unique chance to get what you need and mark my words, it will be one of the last. I dont mean to be pushy but you gotta move it, user.
Anyway, extracurricular activities and such sound good to begin with

Damn

>be me walking alone
>see people obviously laughing at other things and having fun together
>social anxiety senses tingle
>start thinking they are laughing at me
>lower my head and quicken my pace
>hate myself all day every day

Literally everytime. Not having self confidence at all is very bad, it feels like people are judging everything you do and make fun of you.

Thanks user, much appreciated.

I know friends are important, they're not at uni with me and they're all abroad but I've still got my close friends from back home that I keep int touch with and see during the holidays. It's just making uni friends I'm worried about.

I'm really focused on my degree I just feel like I need to get a bit more social, like you said.
I'll be more outgoing and the few people I know I'll try to invite out a time or work from there.
The football should do well for me though, I'm nervous about it but I really shouldn't be

youtube.com/watch?v=CedVxOZ6xAA

youtube.com/watch?v=drkhPPLuNs8

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ84vE2o_2k

youtube.com/watch?v=wE2nBDf4u0k

youtube.com/watch?v=5m33NvjWEKM

Bon Iver and Coldplay (shamelessly listening to the first 3-4 albums) do it for me.

Oh believe me, user, if you are as you say, nobody is watching you, paying attention to your every move.
If you dont believe me, next time you hear something just watch em.
They are laughing about shit only the likes of them find funny.

Radiohead too, but it makes me feel way too shallow and I lose every hope I have.

why dont we listen to happier tunes instead
:(

I realized I'm just a tiny grain of sand in the beach, just like everyone else.

People don't really care or pay attention to random strangers much, but still, the sole thought of it makes me sad because I can't control it.

This is where confidence matters, you have to acknowledge that not everyone cares about your flaws or talks about them at all.

No problem m8
Them close friends are the ones you gotta cling to.
And also remember that uni friends are potential associates and people that will give you benefits.

You know what user, at least you're not fucking me. You know what I have to put up with? I was told that I was the Chosen One, and that I'm supposed to save the world and become the second coming of christ. I was born 21 years ago and I had no fucking clue any of this was a thing until just a couple years ago. At first, I was thinking "are you fucking kidding me?" and I ignored the shit, but now it's not like something I can just put aside- there are actual magical fuckers telling me that I have shit to do.

"Give me some proof!"
Fuck that shit, it's hardly the point. Do you know what its like? You apparently have a destiny that you shouldn't be afraid to uphold, but at every turn you can't help but think, "this shit's real life", and you can't just face outrageous odds with courage and guarantee to yourself you're going to come out on top. I'm driving myself insane trying to figure out what I'm going to do about all the shadow wars and the defunct economy, how to deal with corruption in government or worse, how to deal with crime in the third world... the world's problems are impossible to fucking solve, and yet it's somehow MY duty?

All the while, I'm dancing to all my favorite artists live, and I'll never get credit for any of the times I've sang alongside your favorite pop stars and gave them the next notes for the song.

Well, you know the steps. Follow them.
Remember to enjoy your hobbies, keep em friendships alive like you would water a plant.
I found that music is a great company, your own Fuck Everyone While I Walk On The Street OST would be of great help, just dont add sad or melacholic shit give some folk or metal or whatever sountrack bout a series you like a try.

The first one is very common at me.

this is interesting, what are they? Illneses?

>everynight i finnaly go to bed she's already there
>She was waiting for me but fell asleep
>I get to bed and try not to wake her up
>But she always does
>She turns to me and says
>"What took you so long user ?"
>I take her hand,look into beautiful eyes and say
>"Im sorry.I love you"
>She smiles and says
>"I love you too user"
>We look on each other for a while in silence
>She closes her eyes and fall asleep.She feels safe.She's happy

I look around messy room.
Then onto my bed.
Nobody is there except me
Im alone
I wish you were here
I wish you were real

Emotions/feelings that aren't very known and usually unexplainable.

Ohh, im jouska embodied

Man, I once saw her in my dream and she touched my cheek as a goodbye.
Woke up instantly. My cheek was warm. Not even joking.

I'll never forget that dream.

That feeling when you can't even relate to a feels thread because you're dead on the inside

>hom/b/re
Where you from Cred Forumsro?

Hom/b/re was completely unrelated.

I am somewhere in the middle of the Balkans.

Oh, my bad, i through you speak spanish or something

I fear this is what I'll end up doing in a few years. I always lose contact with my friends and they never bother to invite me anymore.

Pfft. At least you had someone to look back on and be sad about.

'What ifs' are the worst.

This is why I'll get myself rejected to get over it.

>when you move out and not even your dad bothers to check up on you

lost my big Cred Forumsaww folder when my laptop died, but dumping what I've got left

Keep dumping some rare ones, I'll fill my folder.

More and more often i have dreams like i save someone or help someone.Or just do something important to sb.It's like my brain wants me to feel necessary to somone,someone who doesn't even excist.At least at dreams sobody needs me.

You should feel lucky even my own brain has abondaned me

youtube.com/watch?v=wXa7g0YdvjA

Man, I wish I could dream of her again.

She rarely appears and leaves me mindfucked and sad for the rest of the week.

I knew I would get flipped so badly for loving someone that is the definition of perfection.

Even if I had her in my arms, my lacking self confidence would push her away and I'd feel that I don't deserve her. This is why I have to live alone, forever.

another good discription I've heard is that it's like having a really dark pair of sunglasses glued to your face.
You can see most of what others see, but it's all darker. And the things in live that are sometimes hard for people to see (jor, happiness, etc.) are impossible for you.

>sip

wat

doe sanyone have the one of a father whos daughter befriended a muslim girl, and from there it starts to get really wild...

I used to do this, except I'd park somewhere remote, put on my Rollerblades and skate around for a few hours. It never bothered me since I love my own company and I'm completely oblivious to other people, so I never cared if someone was looking at me.

Then some amazing way, I met my boyfriend and he persistently kept trying to make me his.
I always feel like it's easier for guys since all they have to do is ask a girl out, whereas if a girl asked asked guy out... Well it doesn't go down so well.

I feel like it's all about timing and luck.
Right time, right place play such a huge role in meeting someone.

monster have been shilling on /fit/ with posts about sipping monster zero ultra

See I don't think you realise it's not easier for us we have to ask a girl out

>Live in rural smalltown
>not even a proper town just a bunch of houses and farms spread around a town hall and a store
>lots of old people with their own farms
>everytime we left town we had to drive past this one farm that was right next to the main road
>an old man lived there all alone and between his barn and the main road he had a bunch of firewood
>everytime we drove past his farm he would be there chopping and stacking firewood
>didn't matter if he it was sunny or snowy, he was there
>as the years passed he got older he kept being there chopping wood like there was nothing else to do in this world
>one day I noticed he had a walker standing next to him as he was chopping his wood
>some months later he has an electric scooter next to it
>I remember I saw him use the bascket on the scooter to haul the firewood, made me chuckle a little
>he could barely walk but he was still choping that wood
>then one day he wasn't there anymore
>haven't seen him in a year now
>not sure if he's dead or just too crippled to continue his lifes work

I'll go to sleep. Thanks to anyone who contributed to this thread and made me feel tonight.

bump

Absolutely, I've never had to experience that. But I'm naturally not shy so it's never made sense to me.

I can say something and if it doesn't go the way I thought it would, I couldn't give 2 shits. I just wish I could give each and every one of you a big ol hug.

And believe me when I say not all girls care about looks, I'm definitely one of them and even though people may look on with confused stares, the best thing to do is distract your man so he doesn't see it.

Stay close with your friends back home AND with the friends who live abroad. The ones who live abroad will appreciate the time you take to write to them, especially since they live so far away from you.

I have some friends who live far, far away, and I still connect with them via social media, email, and sometimes even with old-fashioned letters. They really like it when I send them care packages like candies or treats, or a birthday present. It makes them feel special, and it will make you feel better too. It's weird, but serving others and making others feel good makes you feel good too.

Just remember to keep in touch with all of them, even if it's just a simple line of salutation. It goes a long way user, it really does. They might be lonely too, for all you know, and this will make them realize you care as much for them as they probably care about you.

just happened to me boys

>user, do you want to b my boyfriend
er yeah of course i really like you
>omggggg
>wrong chat
>it was a joke
>don't be mad plse
>user?
>reply plse
>i'm sorry

>When I'm feeling down I always go to that one store in town
>It's a store were they have everything you need
>I went there last week to get my mind of her
>They have a tool and hardware section which I always check out
>For some reason I feel calm and alive when I look and use hand tolls
>I probably have some sort of autism
>I can stay in the section for hours and just look, try and smell all the tools and there are rarely other people in that section
>Then suddenly I hear her voice
>then her laughter
>I think it's in my head but I go to investigate anyway
>I turn the corner and see her stacking wares while tall, bearded chad is flirting with her
>She's laughing and smiling and I'm standing there like a creepy serial killer staring at them from behind a shelf
>She works at that store
>Leave store and never go back

My best friend and I decided to to try being a couple after I came out to him. At first everything was great, but after a while I got too clingy/needy. He eventually dumped me and cut off all contact with me. That was two years ago and I still wish I could just apologize to him and we could stay friends.

I just miss her

>well now its too late to say yes
>but is it too late to change your mind?

Even 4 years after my breakup with my first girlfriend I still have dreams about us seeing each other again and having good times. It really kills me to wake up and have those old feelings return to me- of belonging somewhere, of feeling loved. I tell myself the only thing I can do is to move on and stop thinking about it, but the feeling almost gets me drunk every time I think about Kayla.

Shit sucks. I wish I could just fall in love again with a different girl, but even after 4 years it seems my heart's made up its mind about who it wants to love.

goddamn user, that's the saddest thing i've ever seen on here.

im speechless.

this. agreed.

btw, i'm a nearly 40 user who is in a dead end marriage. all that crap about "it gets better"? marginally so at best. really, it doesn't. and i'm far enough in to really truly be considering throwing in the towel on life.

tl;dr

summary please

tl;dr:
>feels

same here user. no fun.

>be me 14 year old fag (19 year old fag now)
>have a nice life but really poor
>have a very messed up family
>dads in prison , don't get to see my mother nor my brother often
>every time i got the chance i would ask my grandmother if i could go over there
>most of the time it was a no but when she said yes my emotions fluttered and i couldn't wait to go over there
>rewind to about when i was 7
>mom in an abusive relationship (watched her get hit)
>fast forward again
>one dreadful day i get a phone call
>its my mom
>shes crying and shes telling me something but i can't understand
>finnaly make out that shes telling me shes had aids for about 7 years
>she was in denial
>after the phone call the last words i said to her ''no matter what sickness you have i will always love you the same''
>next day shes in the emergency room
>cant speak and is hooked to a breathing machine
>can only look around
>i sat there for days at a time holding her hand
>waiting for a response from her at all
>damn even at one point she tried to say my name
>but one day the doctors took her off of her iv thing
>she gets worse
>alot worse
>at some points i would look her in the eyes and not see my mom
>i would just sit there holding her hand and crying
>the doctors sent her to my other grandparents house
>worst idea.jpg
>the day after the movement i went to their house
>she isn't even opening her eyes but shes alive
>at one point she just looked at me
>the night after that she died
>i remember waking up hoping she was doing fine and i felt a sliver of hope
>my grandmother told me she had died that night
>the only thought i had was the last words we exchanged when i said '' no matter what sickness you have i will always love you the same.''
>i can still sometimes just look at her picture and wait until i get a call to come over there

Yo is anyone still in this thread i need some advise.

sup

I think i've fucked up my life. I just failed my a levels i got 4 Us i procrastinated too much. I was on a holiday the past month and was too late to apply to a college.
I don't know what i want to do with my life.
I like art i like computers but i dont feel passionate about anything.
I just dont know what to do with my life.

Im 17 Btw

well there probably isnt anything wrong with that. you're young, youve got a lot of time to figure out what you wanna do in life

I mean, I can't really help you with finding out what you want to do with your life as I currently have struggles myself finding out what I want to do but I'd say if you like computers maybe see if it's "do you just like video games" or "could it be interesting to try and see what it's like developing a game" whether that be coding it or 3D modelling characters for example and the map. You said you like art? You could try seeing what it's like being a cartoonist, I know here where I live there are plenty of place you can attend for classes on both art and 3D modelling and coding games. You just have to try things and see if you like it and if not, move on. I don't know what to tell you about missing out on applying for college, that sucks. Maybe you can wait for next year if you really want to do that.

after consuming heroic amounts of lsd, dmt, shrooms, peyote,mescaline, along with many other psychedelics all at once I have come across the answer to life itself and am traveling to the east coast of my country, i have recruited many: we have no name,
we wear robes with a sort of pocket with a hole in the bottom so we may pleasure ourselves at all time without exposing ourselves to ignorant passerbys who do not follow us in the path to joy

listen:
the answer to eternal life is simple but very hard the first year:
jack off all the time, but never jizz until the end of each year at midnight and then proceed to wipe the jizz over your forehead with your index and middle finger while closing your eyes and chanting "dickshaun mana"
after doing this for one full year you will become enlightended and feel the true pleasure of jacking off without jizzing and may spend the rest of your life doing this in pure bliss, traveling the lands recruiting more people in your quest to spread true happiness

>I always feel like it's easier for guys since all they have to do is ask a girl out

Fuck you. Seriously.

sorry user, you sound like a britfag. can't relate directly as i am a 'mericafag. but, trust me that you get a new chance to reroll your character when you get done with school.

nothing after school is perfect - far from it. but you do get another chance to decide what you want to do. just don't fuck up the second chance.

Thank you for replying cause i dont feel like i have anyone to talk to irl. i have friends but ive never talked to anyone about what im worried about.

If a girl asks a guy out there is LITERALLY 0% chance of him saying no. He will fucking go out with her 100% so what the fuck do you mean with "it's easier for guys since all they have to do is ask a girl out." that's like the hardest fucking part.

if isbait(704875571) then
print "fuck off"
else:
print "femanon, you have no fucking idea how lucking you are. piss off."

strawpoll.me/11275023/r

Please take part.
This is only for personal interest.

Have a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=I5X6F1URAzs

I wanna ask another question. this is probably the wrong place for this but i'm gonna ask anyway. I want to go out with a girl.
However i don't know how to go about it. i was raised a muslim ( now athiest/agnostic) and the only girl i've ever hugged is my mother when i was a kid. I also dont know how to talk to girls since ive basicaly never talked to girls. ive never gone on a date ive never basicaly been in a room with a woman alone. i feel like im semi attractive but i have self confidence issues.

fuck, man. that last line.

What can you do?

It's called a government sponsored apprenticeship.

findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch

I am basically you, only 10 years older and in a dead end job doing nothing; no degree, no education, earning peanuts. Get on an apprenticeship, get paid to learn a trade, then get a guaranteed job earning around £25-30,000 after as long as you don't fuck up.

I would, but the government only pays for under 25's and I don't have ‎£20,000 laying around to pay for myself.

Fuck you for having this opportunity. Make the most of it.

thanks man

Monachopsis is me, ever day of my life.

make friends with them like you would any other person, then when you feel comfortable let them know how you feel. They may be receptive, the may not be, just dont get discouraged. theirs no exact science to it

You are literally, absolutely asking the wrong people man. You shouldn't even really be on this site.
In fact, get the fuck off, go to bed and wake up a productive member of society. Lurk here too long and you'll end up like the rest of us: shrubbery. Background noise. Orbiters orbiting around other people living their lives.

strongly this

i feel u user

>dad died last year, cried only once and it was like two tears
>feel empty everyday and shut myself into my room
>don't go out unless I have to
>want to die but no balls to commit Sudoku
>don't want to do anything with friends so I just watch them have fun from afar
>too antisocial to get qtpi girlfriend
>every therapist I have been to dropped me because they only give a shit about profit, not their client
I just hate everything man, I just want somebody that really understands and doesn't give bullshit sympathy

any suggestions/tips?

good night anons

hope you'll all have a better day tomorrow

people probably told you this before, but think about your dad dude

this is the last thing he would wanted for you if he's watching

stop being a pussy, go out there, make him happy and proud

thanks man you too

I hope you wake up feeling alright and everything goes smoothly throughout your day, dude.

good night thanks for all the help anons.
wish you all good luck with your troubles

Get drunk as fuck.
I mean really drunk.
If you can't talk and see straight anymore, open Wordpad or something else and make a list of things you want to do.
The next day you will feel like shit and you'll watch your list and think "What the fuck was I thinking?"
Do not erase the list.
These are your goals.
If you're sober again, take your time and figure out how to reach these goals.
Try to archive them step by step.
You will fail, but you will get up and try again.
Once you're in the process you won't even recognize that you've come further than where you were.
Keep your goals in sight, but don't expect too much.
Day by day, week by week, year by year you will improve.
That's how it's done.

you faggots are pitiful, forgetting the imaginations song... smh

not sarcasm: very clever! kek

meme