Fallout 3<fallout 4<fallout nv

fallout 3

My list Fallout 3

Im with u here. I enjoyed fallout nv alot more than 4. But im only love 23 so far and im not done with the main story so well see... Ive only put in like 12 hrs into 3 so I don't have a comment on that one

Totally agree

3 was a bit dumb.
4 lookes awesome and had cool features, but the "father" plot was weak
NV was the most immersive, most captivating, had the best environment and the beat expansions by far.

Agreed. NV has been my favorite game for quite some time, and remained so after the release of 4. Also, the DLC was absolutely golden, Old World Blues and Dead Money in particular.

fuck no faggot, 3 was better than 4.

suicide is the answer, user

what's with all the 44?

3 is out, noone credible sees that and thinks its superior.

The real fight is between new vegas and 4. I'm enjoying number 4 thoroughly but the ability to kill everything in New Vegas it hard to beat

Yeah if the community has clearly gone off of RPGs then I dunno how I can go on.

Weird, huh?

>worst to best

Yes we know what < means you fag

Fallout > Fallout 2 > Fallout Tactics > Fallout NV > Fallout 3 > Fallout BOS > Fallout 4

I'd say Fallout 4

Read: Right-Left.

Kek hates fallout 4

Youve never even played BOS you retard. I bet youve never completet Tactics either. For that matter, have you even finished 2?

There is no argument here.
Fallout 4 is technologically superior.
NV is the superior RPG (because it has an actual story instead of pure uncut AIDS).
Ultimately NV wins because it gave the fans what they wanted instead of a mess of half assed tech improvements wrapped in string and shitty toilet paper.
NV > all

I can speedrun the first two games, never completely finished Tactics and couldn't stomach the entirety of BOS.

I dont get why 3 cant compete with 4. 3 stands by itself as a decent RPG. 4 is basically Far Cry: Fallout. 4 is a decent game, Ive loved it, but I think it's a shit Fallout title.

3 might have had a shit main quest but other than that, I can't see where else it falls so short. I see why NV was better.

>Cuckold: the post

PRAISE UNTO KUK!

These anons get it.

kek

Do you really like Fallout 4 that much?

3 was shit retarded and glitched. But i enjoyed it.

It can't compete because both sequels did what they were supposed to do albeit in different ways, which is to improve upon the things fans disliked and give them more of the things they liked.

True, 3 did a damn good job of revitalizing the series and being the tech platform on which the superior entry, NV, was built on, but nothing it does can it do better than either NV or 4. It's not a bad game, the sequels were just successful sequels is all.

>Didnt finished tactics or bos

Confirmed for cuckold

Yeah. It might not be top teir quality but it def isn't dog shit.

Its dog shit comapred to nv.

4 said "fuck it, give them call of duty"

PRAISE KEK

Everything is dog shit compared to nv tho

I dont know how you can say that about 4 with a straight face. It isnt even a legit RPG. So it lost a lot of what 3 had. Even if it did improve on other things.

Thats like taking a battered old car, giving it new shiny body work, but taking away the engine, and then going "there! all better!"

Sure. But I think it can stand against 4 in that it is at least a proper RPG

fallout 3 had this cashy look on it but nv was best to use mods fuk bitches get money

For sure. The Groovatron worked like a charm with NV, didnt work for shit in 3. Same went with a lot of shared mods.

What a shame.

He was a good cuckold, what a rotten way to not finish games.

I have to go fallout 3

Just asking out ofc interest, not trying to contest, but what makes Morrowind supreme?

I played it for a while after Oblivion and Skyrim and what I prefered about it was it's world and lore, and how much less hand holding there was.

all new fallouts < fallout 1 < fallout 2

one and only correct order.

PRAISE KE

NV is the best due to the fact that you can send crazy ass ghouls into rockets and make them an hero and get mugged by old ladies with flick knives...

Amount of equip slots mother fuckerrrr

fallout Bos < fallout tactics< fallout 4< fallout 1< fallout 2 = Fallout 3 = Fallout New Vegas

Because it improved upon the shitty combat, made power armor feel.. Well powerful, and improved a lot of mechanics for script extension.

Eh to be fair I'm not speaking in terms of "a game" as much as I'm speaking in terms of "a new asset pack and some engine improvements for the Nexus to actually make fun and interesting".

Basically NV was the only one of them that was even worth playing without mods. 3 and 4 are both dogshit in there storyline and worldbuilding but 4 is mechanically easier to fuck with.

I guess if you wanna judge 3 and 4 based on story merit 3 would probably be better but frankly I'm just sat here like "wat fuckin story?"

Bethsoft games having a plot is a fucking meme.

It was made by a passionate team of game developers as opposed to corporatized code monkeys shitting out sequels to print cash with.

Power armor was gay as fuck. The games already easy as all hell, no need for it. I used it fucking once and hated it.

>Shitty combat
By turning into fucking call of duty with vats?

>"wat fuckin story" yeah I bet you couldn't even sit through a long movie you call of duty fanboy piece of shit

Are you ok with how they made it so all the best stuff has to be crafted? Theres no more mystical best artifacts, and that kills it for me.

I'd go with 4 and 3 are incomparable because theyre just different genres. Id say 3 and NV are certainly comparable. But then by that logic, you'd have to exclude 4 from comparison with nv. So I dunno.

I agree with everything you said. Fallout 4 is loads of fucking fun. The PA is sick, the guns are awesome, it's kick ass shooter. But, it's a shit RPG. It barely is an RPG. It's basically a Far Cry game. So It's hella fun and a great game, Ive loved it.

But I put so many more hours into 3. Vanhilla too, for that matter. I havent found any replayability in F4. Ive nothing left to do now that all of the DLC is over. It's loads of fun but I can't get into any new runs because it doesnt have those replayable RPG elements. Every build feels the same to me. I never had that with F3. I played so many runs of F3. So I prefer it.

They didn't have knives, they had rolling pins.

The whole series is shit

That's true, I loved hunting for all the unique weapons and armors in NV. YCS/186, Ratslayer, Christine's COS Silencer Rifle were golden.
As far as replays go, I've dumped 800 hours into New Vegas. I regret nothing.

your'e shit
>even kek agrees

Yeah Ive probably done about equal. Im not arguing against NV being top dog. Just want to see 3 get a bit of love.

I loved nuking both factions in NV. Such a satisfying experience.

Too bad you can't fuck over the pathetic piece of shit factions in F4

NV is my favorite game ever, idk what is think bethesda when make FO4

Get as mad as you want nigger but a dedicated quick melee and grenade attack is long fucking overdue for this series. Frankly the fact that it bound both to the same key is mind boggling. They should be seperate. Not to mention a host of other issues that previous iterations had in their combat mechanics.

As for magical items, meh. I'm more pissed about the removal of ammo types than uniques.

When I play Old world blues for first time I have a boner during the first 5 minutes of gameplay, and this is real.

Fallout 4

The thing is about 3 is that the only real stories were introduced by the dlcs and not the main quest line. It wasn't bad, but the game on its own was more of a shooter than anything, you know?
Bad BoS and Followers rep though, yo. I love the Followers. The BoS are sort of dicks in NV, unfortunately.
Hey, 4 isn't bad, it's just less of an RPG than 3 and NV.
That entire dlc was just a scavenger hunt, but the dialogue and story contributions were so good that I don't even give a shit. That's not even touching all the stuff you get during the run.

Fallout 4 sucked absolute cock fallout new Vegas was the best

It's simple, New Vegas: West coast Fallout 3/3: east coast, the desert, tribes, long distances without buildings and this 'wasteland' esence make New vegas, Fallout 1 and 2 the best,

> Boston sucks

This, only c.o.d fanboys disagree

As fallout 3 being the first RPG I ever played, it was good coming from a newbies perspective.
Fallout NV was amazing, still have not done any of the dlc quests.
Have not played fallout 4.

My vibe from F4 was "I hope this place fucking burns and all the Neutral humans die".

I disagree. The main story was shit. But other stories? You help slaves escape slavers. You find the secret oasis of life in the wasteland. The Dunwich buidings? That's all story and it's great dungeon design. The vampires of Arefu. The story and location design behind Megaton. The reflecting pools at the plaza are now a trenched mutant vs. brotherhood warground. I could go on.

And really. The main story was shit overall, but even that had it's good bits. I mean storming the Enclave with Liberty Prime? The Brotherhood have their base at the damn Pentagon? It had some kickass bits.

I really dont get where these criticisms come from. It's as if people find the legit criticisms, such as the main quest being shit, and then just stretch it over the whole game.

What?! You havn't played Black Ops 4?!?

Ma nigga, you understand context I see.
>+10 cool points

>havent done dlc
missing out

I'm a cod fanboy and I believe nv is better than 4

Fallout 4

seconded

I bet Robert Picardo is a voice actor in that

The Fallout series is overrated garbage. Period. Just like any other game from that buggy ass studio.

He's in Fallout 4

Even fallout, and fallout 2? They were pretty good isometric games

Tactics was a pile of shit you retard.