Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-NjGKUqSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

face it Klauss, niggers are better than us

Yeah just look at afrika!

>the fact that we built the civilization and lead it to where it is right now

Yeah just look at the united states!

Nothing lol

I'm not proud to be white. I'm not proud of anything tbh.

you didn't build shit nigga!

A European world gotta colonialize them all

Not being a nigger.nigga

Without trying to sound "racist" white is advanced. Segregation has a purpose, IMO, but humans are not yet ready to undertake a fairness, no-harm strategy that will function on as sustainable and of value

mm this

but user, niggers have access to guns and homemade bombs now!

it doesn't count cuz slavs=white niggas
squat well slavo

Being proud over something you didn't do yourself is retarded. You won the fucking lottery, user. That's it.

i checked, and these are dubs...So...

>the drill
>you know it

Nothing... being white is not an accomplishment.

being proud of one's color skin is stupid. You don't have anything to do but be born to be white/black/else.

What we have to care is about one's achievements and behaviour. When i hear someone saying that they are proud of being black, white, red or blue, i just think this moron doesn't have anything else to be proud of.

No you didn't. You might have provided part of the labor force but you didn't build shit. You saying that you build it is like saying that horses that that plowed fields back then fed the people when it is actually the farmer.

racial pride is silly. it's nothing you have a say in, the accomplishments of your ancestors are not your accomplishments. I'm proud of my region and culture, as it's something I've actively participated in and could move away from or delve deeper into if I so choose.

fuck off nigger

Being born the right way

Why would I be proud to be any colour or from any country?
Did I contribute to any civilization? No
Did the fact I share a skin colour with someone who did have any relevance on my life? Not one iota.
Am I proud of who I am as a person? You better believe it but my skin colour had nothing to do with how I turned out.
>we made the modern world
>we

wow, as a black person I should clearly take into consideration an image macro created by someone who is obviously biased

get back to spamming political and racial crap on facebook you fags

Slaves are fucking mixed with mongols and huns
Not fucking white. However we do appreciate their suppourt in taking Europe back. The Polish have been a key factor in keeping a lot of those RAPEfugees out

Kek

what's the fucking sauce on this

yeah, lets forget that we destroyed their culture, history and any sense of pride Africans had. They are simple behaving like most broken down traumatised rape victims behave. we anally gang raped Africans, literally

The fact that we quite literally invented everything of any practical, social or economic merit that ever existed.
(More or less), the entire modern fields of medicine, politics, military, human rights, public health, construction, engineering, agriculture etc etc etc. We'd still be in mudhuts worshipping the sun without us (or more likely the Japanese would have conquered the world.

Being able to say "thanks for the warning officer" or "Hey dad"

lol

sauce ?

Not shit like this

You know eventually you're going to come to terms with the fact that everyone around you is retarded and that evolution has reversed across the racial spectrum. Make sure you save your high-scores.

Nice dubs.

Niggers have always had this access. It is a matter of allowing white to utilize their superior intellect to further their safety, awareness, and most of all, happiness. The niggers will always prey, as well as advance as we "whites" advance. Do not confuse niggers with skin color son, it makes things more difficult. It really is 2016. I've been in, and lived ina sheltered, mostly white environment, so I am at a disadvantage as far a nigger exposure. and yeah, i'll give you the +1 up on niggers are black skinned, raping, wannabe muslims....however, many blak DNA is exquisite to humanity.....not at all unlike whitey..unlike is the key, same with awesome....read and think. it may just keep a guy like yourself out of walmart

The average black man apparently can't even spell "orgasm". Good work Jamal...

the fuck have you invented???
where you there contributing when any of these things were created?

that's why you're thankful for being white, but is it pride?

White Pride fags are only proud to be White because they've done fuck all with their lives.

Or understand the difference between woman and women. FFS niggers are dumb.

Lol dubs and in denile...muss be uh sjdubU

The fact that I fucking love the white, peaceful and constructive society and culture created by my ancestors.
They set the bar for the future generations and we are to be better and make them proud.

We have our on own distinct features as a race and a culture.
We need to take care of it.

hi dad! meet my new boyfriend jamal! he's a rapper from the wrong side of town, but i can change him!

wow guise we gotta live won.

in denile??? its denial...
in denial of what???
were you born a different race and you had to struggle to become white?

please explain... how is being white an accomplishment? how do you accomplish becoming white?

one of my friends is North African (Egyptian) (not white obviously) he believes that the white race is the Dominant race (and i love him for knowing whats good) (hes sad he's not white)

pics or you dont own a computer that you purchased.

the fact that those of us smart enough too can still fight back the black tyranny of blacklivesmatter

fuck man they didn't have any culture to begin with, unless you consider leaf roofs and branch throwing part of any culture worth discussing, imo you're a cuck to niggerschlong

almost as long as the unemployment line!

ripped black man

Yarmulke nigger detected

nothing more to say

I don't get shot on sight by police.

Nothing. However the values, customs, traditions and way of that my culture once held, and that I still firmly believe in, churned all this out.

World is just totally butthurt because the best that blacks, spics and arabs could turn out when left to their own devices was Somalia, el Salvador and the yemen-fucking shitholes-and all the natives wish they were living in the West.

Tl:dr we have created everything

I SAID NO ONIONS ON THE SAMMIE!! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL PROBLEM DO YOUR SHIT SKINNED FUCKNUTTED DNA CANNOT UNDERSTAND NO MOTHER FUCKING ONIONS!

thks user i kek'd hard on this one

really can't blame the niggers, IDK anyone that would want to fuck a black girl / woman.
they smell really really bad and talk like shit and have tempers and are ugly as fuck

when she gets older she's going to be bbc only, for obvious reasons

People who care about what they are do it because they don't care about what they do.

even the most ambitious white supremacist only managed to con a country into joining his sperg-rage that ultimately led to their country being raped and sawed in half.

The treaty of Versailles was right to make Germany pay reparations. Fucking deal with it.

and you know this because European history books say so?
It's in a book so it must be true!

you also believe in the bible?

this guy

Clearly, nice bait OP.

Whoever this guy is. He has been posting a lot of spider-man pics and he is actually starting to make sense to me...

We're not black

lETS NOT FORGET THE PROGRESSION OF WHATEVER "HUMANITY" Entirely depends upon the sustainablity to perpetuate YOUR either weak OR DOMINATE ALPHA culture... fuck man. you guys need to smoke more fucking pot or some shit///??!!.. .?

The treaty of Versailles is what led Germany to war WWII so yeah great idea

and just as useful... si / des

the fact that i stand on the shoulders of giants, hard working folks going back centuries, to have the life I have.

need help or you got everything under control?

14/88

I would like to tell you that your mother is...

Versailles did nothing wrong. Not our fault you shit you pants after getting spanked.

Your two most notable exports are penis shaped food and drinks that taste like urine. Funny how the most inferior of white people are always the ones who get the most obsessed with superiority.

here is your answer. from only 1 thread below

yes, because nobody of no other color ever did anything to grant you the freedom or technology you have today. just white people, fam.

>proud to be white
>proud of something I had nothing to do with

Its a lottery dude, you just happened to win, get over it

nothing, I don't want to be white, proud and stupid.

i want to chill with the banana/spidey fag poster irl..fucking luly ZEE as fuck, and nevar disappoint. Longevity has spoken, even tho he's still newfag...(huggs)

Can we go ahead and: "MAKE Cred Forums.ORG GREAT AGAIN!" ?????

correct, because I live in a white European country the only thing blacks did for us was be so weak they were able to be enslaved so as to enrich my ancestors...fam

SHE FOR RENT? I'l track your assand shit in your mouth by sunset user. and will seyt your kebab ass ablaze coupled with zero (0) fucks

>implying you know anything about a culture other that your own
I love when uneducated white people try to pretend they are any better than niggers.

The states would be great if it weren't for free loading niggers. Especially these days. All this BLM shit. My daddy taught me it takes a lititle white to make it right

>3x more semen
>115%more semen
lol which one should I believe dumb nigger

so, nobody thinks its fucked up for a white neighborhood to mob murder a black guy for being an asshole? but when black people protest cops shooting them it's barbaric and primitive?

cut out the foreplay and just say "my race is superior because i'm part of it and outsiders disgust me".

you can be a supremacist, but have some fucking continuity man.

Being able to speak for myself as an individual without having to label myself as my ethnicity, sexuality or beliefs

Wise, well read/educated (for thse inprisoned) whitey with a grip

yeh but niggers have literally invented nothing though
>i love when uneducated niggers try to pretend their opinion matters

historically they allowed themselves to be enslaved and since getting freedom they have shown that they must be controlled lest they loot and burn...making me wonder if granting them freedom and rights was such a good idea

My race is superior because history has proven it so. It is the burden of the white man to rule the world.

Not being black.

I was unaware that there were roving mobs of whites murdering blacks...I have however witnessed roving mobs of blacks assaulting, looting, and burning.

being born in a place that is relatively safe because it is mass populated with a homogeneous society

fair enough

Have you ever seen a girl from Kenya... ugly as fuck. Gosh damn ape like facial structure. Most races are pretty hideous. But when you add some white it's like fucking magic. All the sudden you have all these beautiful black girls, asians, mexicans. All because of the white man's spirm.

your confidence is fail Cred Forumsro have a meme on my tab :

Fuck blacks and whites the Eskimos are the true master race.

kek, shes fucking ugly anyway

Whites are blind to the negative impact of their existence, for they are greed and lust and rage, with no room for such weak, useless things as empathy and decency.

I feel like this is b8, but since most of the world bitches and moans about how much better white people and the US are than other races and places, i'm inclined to believe you're being serious. You must be very stupid.

Nothing, being proud of your race is retarded. It's like being proud of your toenails

another 2 young bbc only white women

right on..american detected...at least same history edu...so there's that

They still are enslaved. Look at welfare it's a form of it. These niggas now rely on our government. Thus influencing their votes towards more handouts. Who ever will take care of them without them putting in effort is the right person in their minds

How hard life is for the white, on the continent he stole, in the nation he built on the blood and suffering of others, where all laws and customs favor him by weight of violence, slavery and exploitation.

Never been shot by police.
Hell, never even been pulled over.

Only because blacks aren't human. If my girl told me she fucked a dog I wouldn't feel cheated on. Just strangely aroused.

And what have you invented buddy?
>also I'm white, just an educated one

young and bbc only

The white, adhering fanatically to his barbaric religions of conservatism, capitalism, and Christianity, is in dire need of civilizing.

White power bitch

you fucking jewcuck white apologist

Name an emphatic and decent race. Oh wait; there isn't one. Welcome to planet earth.

such an attractive race

Hail our inuit overlords

Wrong, I'm not american

I know.

literally nothing, we're the cancerous race that fucked over every other race because of their fucking colour......

>not a jew
>not a cuck
>not an apologist
>aryan masterrace
>just not an idiot that needs to believe lies to think he is superior

go do your chores

or get neutered, it might improve your temperament

>shortly before raping and beating her to death

This

I like whites. I have a lot of friends who are whites. I get along well with the whites.

but they can't be trusted to run a society without getting into a murderrape frenzy

Cred Forumsro. i haven't done taxes since 2011, my "seperated" wedded cuntly better half lol, is a two time check fraud cat hating cunt, she prides herselfin being half "hispanic" ffs, and she is a fucking paralegal.whatever the fuckthat is. I've been a "internet hate machine" addict since i think 06'm could be 05...hard times..dad died.....what in the fuckwould you do? ffs, you're like the fucking mainstay/uber spide..halp! I lovecats, I'm just alleRgic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh, you never see niggers behave like that
>oh wait

what is your ethnicity

you ever see a nigger kill millions out of tribalist bullshit reasons?

>Where all the black people hang out?
That tree over there

SI / DES

Yeah, i'll bet you use this condesending argument when it fits your anti white narrative on the internet, but when it comes time to use this argument against emboldened shitskins you and your like are conveniently absent. God i hate when dipshits like you try to pretend to be neutral. Why are you even in this thread? To show us all how superior you are for not being involved by involving yourself There are lines. Pick a fucking side and stand for something for once in your life, or just shut the fuck up.

Going where they're not wanted is the #1 trait of whites. Then they try to make laws about who can and can't do the same

Why do US girls love niggers so much these days

The only people proud of their race are racists and bigots, you shouldn't be proud of something that you didn't work for or had a choice in, if you do then you think everyone else is below you, and that's where that false sense of pride that all extremist minority groups have.

New thread over here

I'm a white male, I hold the western word up on my shoulders... I give everyone else freedom and all they do is shit on me and complain. The world expects me to sacrifice for others and I always do. I'm strong enough to take all the bullshit and I work hard to make sure myself and my family are provided for.

The world's niggers literally cannot beat me down.

Because of MTV and all that kind of shit

sauce please?

LOOK, QUICKSILVER IS REAL!

Why can't I be proud of my race and the cultural heritage that comes with it ?

That's a nice Western Individualism you've got there. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're White. How'd I do?

Robert Heinlein once wrote something like - never belittle a man for being proud of his ancestry: it may be all he has to be proud of.

pride in being white is like pride in being five foot two, or pride in being alive, r pride in being human.

your parents fucked without a condom - that is all. Nothing to be proud about.

Pride at being a musician, a philosopher, a writer, an artist, an engineer, a hairdresser - actual achievements makes sense. White pride is for losers who have nothing else to be proud of.

just like Black Pride is for niggers, and gay pride is for self hating queers who know they are huge faggots.

This is the problem with whites. Like, obviously anyone rational wants people and whites to have equal rights. But so many cunts have been dubbed "leaders of whites" that it really casts some shade on the entire group.

How does one jailbreak my iEskiphone pl0x

>tumblr

The credit rating

I'm guessing one particular race predominates in your region and culture. Do you think this is a coincidence?

>filename

Was gonna say that even before reading it kek

sorry bout that. No fault of mine. Up the IRONS though

shut up cunt

because almost everiting bitches that like to complain about whie men are made by white men so when i throu that to their face and send them to the desert they get so trigered

America is seeing a surge in right-wing fascism due in part to frustrating people, invaders who follow the capitalist ideology and reproduce much faster than Native Americans. It's common white behavior mixed with valid concerns. Most white countries have bad human rights records and cultures that subjugate women.

>because almost everiting bitches that like to complain about white men use are made by white men so when i through that to their face and send them to the desert they get so trigered

Compared to what other countries on Earth?

In Europe far right parties become also increasingly popular and that's a good thing

It's not something you helped create, why would you be proud of it? Your pride should come from YOUR achievements, not someone else's. You can be impressed, proud, interested, etc of people in your culture though, that is a healthy thing to feel.

6/16 French, 4/16 Italian, 4/16 Bulgarian, 1/16 Native, 1/16 Israeli, and I live in Canada. So you got almost perfect, good job.

is there anything crueler than forcing white women to breed with white men? having to deal with their constant barbarity and rapey reproductive strategy is something I wish on no one

>It's not something you helped create, why would you be proud of it?
>You can be impressed, proud...

You should see the way we fuck Asians, now THAT'S barbaric.

I'm not proud of my skin color, I'm not that dumb, but of what it represents and all the things that comes with it, the good ones like the bad ones.

The white has two states, rage and arousal, and is thus incapable of true cognition.

Umm, every African culture since time began. Uganda, Rwanda, it's the reason there's a new country in Africa every 5 years or so.

The corruption in the FIFA and the IOC is our greatest accomplishment. Thinking about it always makes me proud.

You can be proud of people, not your race. Like I'm proud that Americans landed on the moon, but only the people that helped make it happen I'm proud of. I don't think that Americans are any better because they landed on the moon, that's where racism (nationalism in this case I guess, but the concept still works) comes in. People who are racist (nationalist) will be proud of their existence in a race (culture) that they were born into, it makes them feel proud to know that their country was the first on the moon, when really they should feel proud of all those smart and devoted men and women who made it possible.

I hope this made sense.

millions is the key word, though I didn't expect a white to be able to figure that out

be proud of your enormous death toll, its the only thing you have going for you

IQ over 130 and having a gorgeous soft head of hair.

I wouldn't mind being able to outrun lion, but it's not really a trade worth making, considering there aren't any lion.

You realize that the levels of abstraction between city, nation, race, etc are just different levels of abstraction right? There is no obvious line that makes one fundamentally different from the other.

We have the most beautiful women in the world

Muh Dikkin Gone Wrong: LeVaughante Barktavious Jones Gets Handled By Human BJJ Practitioner: youtube.com/watch?v=zY-NjGKUqSE

That's like the very definition of superiority. Well put.

There's no proud in being white.

Slavs are white.

Are you fucking proud of being the same as fucking slavs ?

Nice try attempting to equate Nationalism to racism, however your entire argument is flawed. Pride in something is not racism. The act of hating others who are not your own race for the fact that "they are not your own race" is true racism. If pride could be equated to racism then everyone is a racist about something simply because they have pride in something.

generally we don't consider adeptness at violence to be the mark of superiority except for barbarians

please learn to feed and clothe yourself without harming others

"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

14/88

Umm, what fantasy planet do you live on?

You mean other than the wheel? Basic construction techniques like roof trusses? Seamanship and watercraft? Trust me, we have every base covered except basketball, football, and armed robbery.

> please learn to feed and clothe yourself without harming others

Impossible

I'm proud to be white because that means I'm not colored

Since white people - whether they're me or not - seem to be one of two races that will likely be responsible for the continuation of mankind, even if i never do anything with my life other than keep the flame of white pride burning, i've done my part as best as I can by my race, and that is something to be proud of. Asshole defeatists(like you) with no fire in their chest are cancer to a race. Like some sort of genetic line stopper designed to kill a lineage i really hope you're not white. We have enough of your sort.

Pride is stupid

Proud to be master race. White is right.

You realize that the last cannibalistic tribes on the planet are black right?

B-but user-kun, armed robbery is culturally enriching.

Southern california, so mexicans i guess. Where are you going with this?

>murders a few thousand people for not farming their bananas cheap enough

I'm white and I'm feeding myself without violence lol

Bullshit. Superior Aryan genetics are only awarded to worthy souls.

> seem to be one of two races that will likely be responsible for the continuation of mankind

The other one being ? Asians seems the only correct answer

Redneck fags! You aint no better then anyone else here on this world. Niggers are!

Of course because you do not produce your own food, you just buy it

I prefer up close violence in my food chain. It keeps appreciation of nature in the mix.

Science, European art and culture, the fact that our people have an average IQ that is more than a couple points removed from that of monkeys little things like that.

What in the world makes you think I'm a redneck ?

Bingo. I figured it went without saying because of how easily it could be deduced.