List ways in which libfag cucks oppress the very same demographics they're supposedly trying to liberate

List ways in which libfag cucks oppress the very same demographics they're supposedly trying to liberate.

Examples:
>Faggots are committing a sincrime against Super-President God of the United States of America, the greatest nation on Earth and in Heaven. If they don't repent their heinous sincrimes unto His Majesty Vice-President Jesus Christ, who immigrated from Mexico and has served in office for 2016 years, they'll be sentenced to life in hell. The terrorist Osama administration legalized fag marriage. Since this will result in fewer fag souls being saved, it should be clear Osama did not have the faggots' best interests at heart.
>Abortion violates women's sacred vaginas and to allow it to remain legal is misogynistic. All babies are given to women by Christ and no woman truly wants to end her baby's life, and since women are fickle and cannot be trusted, leaving this decision in their hands will sometimes result in them acting against their own best interest. Failing to protect the best interest of women is also misogynistic. All feminists and abortion clinicians are chauvinist pigs.
>Affirmative action lets stupid niggers get into schools that are too smart for them. Nignog larvae feel excessively challenged in these environments, causing them to break down from stress and shoot up local KFCs. This is a statistical FACT and I cannot be arsed to cite my sources.

Wat

You heard me, oppressive godless libcuck.

>United States of America, the greatest nation on Earth and in Heaven.
Nice bait

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN. THE LORD JESUS OUR SAVIOR FAVORS US ABOVE ALL OTHERS AND IS ALSO THE VICE PRESIDENT AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE TERRORIST SCUM. FUCK YOU, GODLESS MUDSLIME.

America is a Christian nation

>ITT

wat

S U B T L E

I N

M U B T L E

what the fuck is this Bullshit

did you horrible terrorist loving libscum who commit sodomy with niggers while Jesus watches finally run out of insults against our great empire

i wish to subscribe to your newsletter. please, continue

Space it out and format a little if you want me to read all that you fucking run-on sentence

I think you'll find there's no such thing as a godless muslim since a muslim without a god is no longer a muslim.
And if America is such a great country then why do you guys do so badly at the Olympics per capita.
Also "favours" is spelled with a u in it.

Thank you my fellow American who supports our troops in oil wars!

It's not a run-on sentence you disgusting non-American. Oh, I forgot, "people" from other countries can't fucking read.

A run-on sentence must contain more than one independent clause. A grammatically correct but very long sentence is simply called a very long sentence.

Your god is unamerican and therefore not a real god. So you are godless.

The Olympics are a scam invented by jews to subjugate the middle class white male.

"Favours" is objectively an incorrect spelling because that is not how Americans spell it and being anything other than American is a sincrime against President Bush also known as God.

Jesus was a filthy swine fucking queer.

Well I am godless since I'm atheist. But Muslims aren't

JESUS IS MEXICAN AND HE IS VERY OFFENDED YOU WILL HONOR OUR GREAT MEXICAN BRETHREN.

People like you are why Lord-Grandmaster Trump is going to build a magnificent holy wall to protect beaners

NO U ARE MUDSLOME U HATE AMERCA

Fuck off, Ameriboo.

Anyone who hates our great holy EMPIRE of AMERICA ruled by GOD HIMSELF is a FILTHY MUDSLIME and should be bombed just like you FUCKING bomb us!!!!!!!!!!!

die heretic scum burn the heretic you are treason

im fucking copy pasting this on Cred Forums

OP is this you?

>die heretic scum burn the heretic you are treason
now, there's your run-on sentence

NO u are...WROG

that is NOT me you UNAMRICAN SCUMP

The only true and one who exists is the Goddess of School Shootings, pleb. Atleast stop sucking dick under the McDonald's table and get out from there and join me in the light. Let her glory wash over you.

HOE DARE YOU QUESTION GRAMMAR OF CHOSEN MAN OF GOD

I AM AN AMERICAN YOU TRASH, YOU ARE INFRINGING UPON MY FREEDOM OF SPEEG

DO NOT SHARE UPON ME YOUR LEFTIST DEMON BREAD

My sides at your bait.