Would your life be better or worse if you woke up as a cute girl tomorrow morning?

Would your life be better or worse if you woke up as a cute girl tomorrow morning?

How would you cope?

Better I have had a girl, not my mom/family, as a friend/relationship all my life then it stopped freshman year of college. I wouldn't need to cope and maybe I'd be happy.

It would be a nightmare trying to claim my assets as my own, would end up very quickly homeless and penniless.
Would be cool to be a girl, but an ex machina like that just isn't practical.

Better. It would be everything I want and probably end my lifelong depression

Source: pre everything mtf

kek
dat fucking pillow on the left

Terrifying.

Women earn only 75% of what MEN make. Makes me so sick....

Try harder with b8 user

Probably better, since they can get just about whatever they want.
Though it would suck ass to have a period every month, and watch your looks fade as you get older.
hmm. not sure. but that girl is fucking beautiful.

thats a towel m80

Never been on vacation?.. Anywhere?

>>can't refute
>>must be bait

way to go, fag

Periods aren't that hard to deal with though

I don't know. I had one girlfriend that had cramps so bad she would just lie on her bed in the fetal position crying, for hours. Every month. And not just for one day a month, for many days.

That would solve all of my problems- i wish it every day

Worse.

Being a woman in general is already pretty disadvantageous. And no I'm not talking about making money and shit. I enjoy wearing comfortable clothing. I enjoy not having to worry about getting periods.

Seriously if I was a girl I would probably only have 3 1/2 weeks time of peace of mind in a month. I'm the time of person who is pending for everything and period would really bug me.

Not wearing make up, even 10/10's spent fucking hours on makeup. I love getting dressed and getting Tf out.

I also enjoy not bitching about how these heals are killing me. Peeing options are also less. Waiting for bathrooms. Generally shorter, get pregnant. Give birth. There are a bunch of little things that really adds up

None of that is worth attention over

She had no access to modern medicines?

Finger prints yo. Claim sex change.

wtf is that on the bedside table?

Of course she did. But they didn't help her.

It's a towel you mongoloid.

This is towel

other is towel that am fold to look as dildo.
it's art!