TRUMP WILL BE NEXT PRESIDENT

TRUMP WILL BE NEXT PRESIDENT

So now even democrats are supporting Trump over Hillary

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270

seriously, what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shadbase/status/776552020245352454
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
nytimes.com/2016/09/19/us/politics/hillary-clinton-health.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-4&action=click&contentCollection=Politics®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/debbie-wasserman-schultz-democratic-convention/87502302/
nytimes.com/2016/09/19/us/politics/hillary-clinton-health.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-4&action=click&contentCollection=Politics®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article&_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, Donald "Gimme the nuclear codes" Trump is totally the candidate of Peace

I know you have only a buzzfeed knowledge of whats going on, but Trump is the one activly saying we should NOT get involved in Syria while Hillary, in typical neocon fashion, is.

Shes also shilling for agression against Russia while Trump wants to instead improve our relationship with them which was ruined during the Obama administration. Being on good terms with Russsia was one of the few things Bush actually got right

ITT : Cred Forums memes Shadbase onto the news

Retweet this but dont forget to tweet it to @HillaryClinton and add @Shadbase and #Hilloli to get it trending : twitter.com/Shadbase/status/776552020245352454

He absolutely is. Are you really gonna propose Hillary is anti-war or something?

better than this brain dead cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

Im surprised the CTR shills didnt flood this thread yet

>Deplorable reporting in

It's coming they are too busy with that pro Clinton thread right now.

thats kinda sad

>pro Clinton thread right now.

lol they make it every fucking day

(alleged) isolationism is not the same as working for peace.

Well, they're paid to

did Mozart write this?

This...actually creeps me out

does any of the stuff in your image actually matter to you, or do you just want to make sure the next president appoints someone to the supreme court who will uphold the Heller interpretation of the 2nd amendment?

Legit?

>muh guns!

The best part is it's pretty much the same copy pasta thread yet people respond to it.
>Or do you think they have become so advanced they are posting anti hillary rhetoric so they can respond to it?

nice dubs, but you haven't answered my question

>but you haven't answered my question

to answer your question, yes. I do think a candidate leaking secrets and being incompetent is a good sign they should not be president

also, you are a stupid faggot if your vote boils down to nothing but "we need to take guns away from people because they scare me!"

There is no doubt that the message has been shaped and formated to spell out 'stop her'
Me too man, and remember, she wanted to put troops into ukriane against russia.
Story is developing.

bump

Way to move the goal posts just enough to be outside his kick

Donald Trump is an extremist and hillary only wants people with money to gain more money. you decide

>Donald Trump is an extremist

enforcing current immigration laws isnt "extremist"

>dis gon be gud!

>Donald is an extremist

Well that's a citation needed

4spoopy20me

i didn't say anything about my vote, but since you're curious and you asked so nicely, i don't give a fuck what happens to your guns. i'm voting trump to hasten the nuclear apocalypse because i'm done with this planet and its people.

>i'm voting trump to hasten the nuclear apocalypse because i'm done with this planet and its people.

hahaha upvoted xD!!11!

...What the fuck happened to the post numbers?
Weren't we approaching hitlerget?

Someone explain

FOX NEWS POLL: Trump tops Clinton in the battleground states of Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio

Guise, we're good. It actually says "stop herb"

>when the US is fucked either way

It doesn't matter.

nytimes.com/2016/09/19/us/politics/hillary-clinton-health.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-4&action=click&contentCollection=Politics®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

also, you try spending two hours in sunshine wearing a kevlar vest and long coat when you are suffering from a chest infection and you are 70 years old...

the only cunt around here is you, and brain death would not be diagnosed until you brain could be found...

and someone posts this factually inaccurate picture everyday (but unlike Hillary who just got stuff wrong, you really are lying because you know that the quotes in the picture are false and or out of context so misleading)

>in sunshine
at 77 degrees
lol
and of course there was the little matter of her seizure and the eye that is out of control

thank you for Correcting The RecordĀ®

your payment has been deposited

I love hearing alibis from desperate liberals

If hillary cant take the heat, then she doesnt belong in the kitchen. If shes a 70 year old woman who passes out form stress of running, then she has no place in the white house were things will be 100 times more stressful

>hillary suffers concussion/blood clot in her brain in 2012

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Hillary says she has memory loss problems due to her concussion

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

>Hillary took half a year in recovery

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

so Trump is off your list as well then - Going Green?

he meant "extortionist" Or fraudster. Or racist. Or bad judge of beer.

he meant Trump plays the race card, incites violence and is a demagogue. he meant you are a cunt.

More so than Killary Clinton. If theres ANYONE whos most likely to propel the US into more war, its that bitch.
Anyone believing the shit that comes out of her mouth are fools. She has no interest in peace, only money....and maybe baby blood to bathe in.

>candidate leaking secrets
Either Hillary was too stupid to realize that she was leaking secrets or she did not care. Either way, she should not be president.

At least she wiped her server with a cloth to keep it clean.

yeah she cheated by getting 3,000,000 more votes than him.

Not rigged, not cheated, he just lost. Now grow up and suck it up, and vote Hillary because Trump is too dangerous to let win.

What are you doing listing all theses sources?!
Its not like anyone actually voting for her reads this stuff. They live in a fantasy bubble of ignorance.

when did Trump leak state secrets you fucking idiot?

lol, someone who does not know that the air temperature is measured in the shade - so in full sun at 77 you are soaking up a lot more heat and if wearing dark clothes, with lots of layers, (including bullet proofing - look at the jacket...) you can easily get heat stroke.

She isn't a nigger in the cotton fields used to that shit. She had no water for two hours. I would like to see you do it and still have a spring in your step.

>Not rigged, not cheated, he just lost

yeah, after the DNC rigged it against him

and hillarys campaign was already caught committing voter fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk

You mean like how the countries biggest republicans support hillary?

>coercive fear mongering to get people to vote for your candidate

OK

the hillary shill admits she is nothing more than a neocon finally

Trump is bought and sold - want to bet he isn't yapping his big mouth off to all his mates? He called for a foreign government to hack the former SoS to get secrets.

more tot he point, Hillary did not leak state secrets. So you are just talking shit anyway.

(Having low level classified material on your machine is not the same a leaking top secret documents - to say it is, well that is just dishonest. Try not lying so much

Wow, you're an idiot and a sucker.
She, along with the DNC, took Sanders out with election fraud, which is cheating. This wasn't just happening in one state either! Multiple states with voter fraud, but Clinton cucks don't like logic and statistics, so they spew the propaganda they get off CNN back out to one another, like a giant retard circle jerk, till they believe it themselves.

This is like showing up to play a soccer match, kicking the ball out of bounds then complaining that the league rigged the game against you because of where the lines were despite the fact that you specifically asked to play in their official league and they sent you all the details of the rules ahead of time.

>, after the DNC rigged it against him

How?

really, tell me how?

You can't because you are a fucking liar.

Yet he wants to increase military spending as well as punish iran for shit talking us.

So what is he for then peace or war?

Does he even fucking know?

Wow, you're an idiot and a sucker.
Sanders lot, but Sanders cucks don't like logic and statistics, so they spew the propaganda they get off social media back out to one another, like a giant retard circle jerk, till they believe it themselves.

>She had no water for two hours

No water? That must be Trump's fault. Gosh, who would ever think to make sure they had water?

She should have know what the temperature would be and dressed appropriately for the temperature.

My dog is smart enough to move into the shade when he's too hot. Hillary is not that smart

Looks like Trump didn't have any problems with the heat. He's in good health unlike Hillary

so in other words, Trump never leaked state secrets and you are desperately moving the goal post

>How?

try paying attention to the news you child

nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/debbie-wasserman-schultz-democratic-convention/87502302/

its telling that you fucking idiots cant even remember what happened a few months ago. Just go back to your fap threads

>low level classified material

You do know that two of the documents found among the released emails were at such a high level of classification that they had to be heavily redacted before they could be released to Congress, right?

Oh wait, by the sound of your post you get all of your "news" from MSNBC and the Daily Show...

Only Limey faggots call their bro's "mates". Have fun being overrun by tan bearded rapists.

what do you mean by "election fraud"? that is too vague a term. It is like saying "Trump is a fraud"

I might well believe it, but it is too vague - what do you mean specifically. For instance in Trumps case, you might say "Trump has committed fraudulent tax evasion by claiming to give to charity when he doesn't, and taking tax relief on the non payments." (which is true - he is a fraudster)

see, arguing is easy, if you have facts, not just vague assertions.

>citation needed

Do all Hillary supporters have uniquely short attention spans?
Do you not remember anything from the Dem. convention, or why the dumb twat Wasserman Shultz was removed from her place in the Democratic party?
Stop being stupid. Utilize your fucking brain, user.

Please quote precisely from those two articles evidence of rigging please.

>level classified material
I love it that, when you don't like the facts, you make up your own.

>Yet he wants to increase military spending as well as punish iran for shit talking us.

having a strong military is smart. Speak softly and carry a big stick as Teddy used to say.

And he doesnt want to "punish iran for shit talking" he recognizes the deal Obama sturck with them is fucking stupid and we basically just gave them millions of dollars for no reason. I wish he would do the same with Israel though since we give them 3 billion fucking dollars a year

either way, how does this translate into being a war monger when he said he does NOT want to get involved in Syria while Hillary does?

Well she did win in states that used the automatic machines, and had worse numbers in live caucus states.
Lots of closed polling locations.
Handing out provision ballots (that don't get counted) to newly registered voters.
Changing voters registration to independent.

...Just to name a few.

Also this is the real reason she is going to win. There are no live caucus for the general...
Only machines... sweet, easily manipulated, machines.

no, I provided you with links. Try doing some of your own homework. Daddy wont be around to spoonfeed you forever sweet heart.

learn how to use google and fact check instead of being a typical stupid american

>For instance in Trumps case, you might say "Trump has committed fraudulent tax evasion by claiming to give to charity when he doesn't, and taking tax relief on the non payments." (which is true - he is a fraudster)
Which is why he is a shady piece of shit, but lets not pretend the Clintons aren't doing the same, only on much larger levels.

I didn't blame Trump for the lack of water (that stupid trick of saying it was someone eleses fault is what Trump does - it was hillary who started the Birther thing, I closed the deal - he is such a lying cunt)

anyway, She has admitted she should not have tried to carry on with a fever. So what - one bad call, and she isn't fit to be president? As opposed to Trump who makes so many cad calls a day no one can keep count?

The man is a fucking diot, as well as a douche.

also,
nytimes.com/2016/09/19/us/politics/hillary-clinton-health.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-4&action=click&contentCollection=Politics®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article&_r=0

Oh for sho...
But better than a dipshit. Was just saying OPs point is null and void.

I did, and I'm not convinced. It's your job to convince me of "rigging." Believe it or not, people who disagree with you aren't incorrect by virtue of their disagreement, nor are they by default uneducated.

>try paying attention to the news you child
I did, and I read the emails - no evidence of rigging, no evidence of conspiracy to cheat or defraud, or rig anything. Some bitching about Bernie. big deal.

>16
>powerful
>republicans

No one was a legitimate contender and there were simply too many of them. Trump cornered the complete asshole corner, Cruz had the batshit crazy rightwing corner, and everyone else split votes. If they (republican "power-brokers") just fucking agreed to run only Kasich, Bush or Rubio, one of them would be the nominee.

Caucuses are notoriously undemocratic and poorly accessible, so I'm not sure why you'd be excited about a candidate doing BETTER in caucuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4

Where have all the shills gone?

CTR must've ran out of money

>So now even democrats are supporting Trump over Hillary
>Posts one opinion article
Meanwhile a lot of republicans still to this day say they wont vote trump. Like cruz, graham, mccain and so on.

Here we see the average American family in their natural habitat: The private luxury 757.

Went to the Dem caucus in Washington. All a bunch of Bernie faggots. I told one of them that I should get more votes since I'm a white male landowner. Fucker actually took it seriously. Bernie faggots are all lost causes.

lets not pretend that they are doing that though. Their tax returns are out. they genuinely give money to charity (Trump lies about this - he even didn't give the funds to the Veterans from his stunt rally earlier this year until he was reminded to do it by Hillary)

the clinton foundation raises and spends millions of dollars on charitable work and is rated very highly by all independent agencies. They don't give fund to other charities to top slice and take admin off before it goes to actual charity work - they do it themselves and have a very low overhead for admin.

Trump - hard to compare. Does not give to charity, and uses other peoples money that has been given to his foundation as a slush fund to buy himself presents and bribe officials not to sue him for fraud. His foundation is to the Clintons Foundation as Trump University is to Harvard.

Funny they only work half an hour a day and want to get rid of the minimum wage because "if you work hard enough, your employer will compensate you."

fuck... I didn't even realize. i was part of 77777777777 get thread. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

Yeah, but the majority of them?
As some one that went to one there was illegal hillary shit all over the place too. they certainly did try, and lost. in a real election by real people.

Have friends and family who attended a local caucus in WA. REport was a fucking disorganized shitshow with a strong cadre of angry Bernie supporters who couldn't be bothered to look up how the shitass system worked ahead of time and behaved in an extremely uncivil fashion towards any opposition. Anecdotal, but par for the fucking course.

That whole state's primary system is a cockup. My biggest hope is all the angry, pissy, whiny Bernie Bros actually DO something about reforming the primary system, but I won't hold my breath.

This op-ed is complete bull shit. let me throw the most common JFK quote about Vietnam in the mix.
"we will pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and success of liberty."

JFK a peace loving hippie? not so.

good news, we hate niggers here

Let him win. I want to see whats going to happen.

I dont even think trump fags know whats going to happen. It could be anything. The one thing he doesnt flop on is the wall and mexico has said since day one that they arent going to pay for it. Not sure how he plans on forcing them to do so.

lol, and you forget the way the Bernie bros rigged the caucuses, keeping hillary supporters out of the rooms?

You noticed that he did better in open states where the republicans could vote in Democratic races, and they came out to vote against Hillary - just like the Koch Bros gave Bernie millions by faking small donor names and giving $2700 a pop. And how the Koch's and Karl Rove had a super pac for Bernie?

yeh yeah, tell me how it was so unfair.

I love how he knows about building walls but hasn't worked out about tunneling...

Here we see the run down patriarch of the heard passing on wisdom to a cub.
"Third time is the charm" He wispered.
"I ran for president before this one cucked me too."

Guys, we should be supporting trump. What if Cred ForumsĀ“s support turns out to help him get to power? Then we will be in the history books for starting WW3

I'm all for an open, clear electoral primary process. I want fucking election day to be a goddamned holiday nationwide and I want easy, accessible voting for everyone.

Caucuses require you to have the time and ability to physically be a specific place at a specific time and roust about in some bananas way. It sounds fun and great for old timey farm towns of 100 people who want to send their delegate to the state capital, but for fuck's sake third world countries can hold fucking clean elections so it can't be that hard.

All for electoral reform, all for primary reform, but there was no goddamned impetus to change the rules before, because nobody was interested and the only people involved were busy working things the way they were rather than trying to change the way things are. Pissing your pants in anger is fine if you fucking channel that into changing shit and not just screaming and yelling on the internet. But people can't even be fucked to vote, so it's no wonder they'd rather have some fuckhead dictatorish leader in charge. Maintaining a republic takes work and education, but work is hard and education costs time and money. Fuck.

The thing is, Washington has vote my mail. We did a primary a few months later, went really smoothly. They even have dropboxes or pay for your postage if you are a poorfag. You get the ballot weeks ahead of time, so if you don't vote, its your own fault.

Or a ladder, boats, planes. This tactic didnt even work in the medieval ages

collectively, they work 2 hours a day! Not to mention the two 15 min breaks for each of them.

Taxes probably. It's a very simple system. You set a special tax for import goods and charge it on the exporting companies.

He already tries to sue the government for not getting enough taxes back so wouldnt doubt it. Probably will sign the TPP too since it benefits him greatly

I have always been referred to as Ass Man here, hopefully someone can remember

I am from the future and I can prove it: check the post number. "A few weeks ago" we were at 777777777, going to get hitler get. Now the numbers are "down again". That's not what happened.

After 777777777 the election came and Hillary became president. She charged a war in Syria and then Ukraine/Russia. What nobody knew was that Russia had built a super nuclear weapon in the meantime. Putin, shortly before firing it, announced it on TV several time calling it "the next level of attack weaponry". Everyone thought it was just propaganda and HRC pulled the trigger first. Putin released his weapon and caused a desaster of biblic monstrosity. There wasn't even a war, it was just one big bang destroying 90% of the planet.

It charged a wormhole. I was sent through to warn the people by activating a warning signal, but my mission failed. I'm stranded and now and my only hope is that someone believes me. I have always been a regular on Cred Forums, so this is literally my only chance. People of Cred Forums, please, you need to help me. You need to remember something from the "past" (it's not actual past, it's a break in the space-time continuum) and warn your family and friends. They need to vote for Trump or everything is lost.

Please Cred Forums. You are humanity's last chance. Trump is humanity's last chance.