Continuation of the last thread. Conceal Carry piece. Xds 45

Continuation of the last thread. Conceal Carry piece. Xds 45.

Yes fmj nigger rounds.

The Ruger LCP .380ACP
>lowest on the left

wow, no one?

No one what?

no one wants to be a part of this except you and me.

/k/ is that way you fucking prat.

CZ 75 SP-01

Coz fuck plastic crap carry

At least it isn't a High-Point

GLOCK 43
Upgraded trij sights
+2 extended magazine
Favorite gun hands down!

Keltec 9mm p-11.

glock 34/35, i drive for long distances so i just car carry.

PT709 G2 9mm
Fuck you I'm poor

none, cuz eurocuck
>sucks to be me

as long as it can kill a nigger without killing you, you're cool Cred Forumsro.

I'm so sorry.

xd? y

As long as the nigger is 10m away or less I could shoot the ash right off of his elbows

Because I'm not 21 so I carry what is available to me.

How do you have a handgun if youre not 21? In SC (very gun lax) you have to be 21 to get anything semi auto

I conceal Deez Nuts

My brother is the owner, but here in Indiana you can get your concealed carry permit at 18 and legally carry a pistol but just can't buy a pistol... But I can go buy a .338 lapua and do far more damage from a hidden location... but hey what do I know.

I KNOW THAT THE AR15 ( THAT MEANS ASSAUALT RIFLE 15) IS THE DEVIL AND ITZ THE ONLY GUN TO EVER KILL INNOCENT PERSONS
CLINTON LEAD US TO SALIVATION

Yeah, the Ar15 (Assault Rifle made the year of 2015) needs to be banned.

XDS 9mm with 124gr HSTs in a Crossbreed mini tuck

15 is the caliber, dumbass

15 is the amount of shots it carries in the clip, fuckhead.

what if it doesnt have a clip in it, is it an AR-0? sry im new to guns

Glock 43, extended baseplate, trijicon night sights.

Trade down from a Sig p320. Don't care, gun is perfect.

>fmj in this thread.
>brass and steel casings in this thread.
>no quality holsters
>Cred Forums confirmed for underaged no carry fags.

>complains about shitty ammo
>post shittiest ammo
lol

then its an arzero and you have to load the shots into the barrel like the old school muskets

plz leave noguns eurofag

did you fill those hollow points with fucking red phosphurus from match sticks so they glow like tracers or something you fucking retard?

jesus christ what a pussy caliber, what are you underage? never heard of .45 or .50ae?

fucking pussy gtfo

Do you live in a shit state where hollow points are illegal?

take your hornady shit gimmick ammo and go to bed, kiddo. you have a long day of 4th grade tomorrow

nah, it's just shitty hornady ammo marketed to retards

Seem to have pretty good taste user so imagine my surprise to see you fell for that keltec meme. How'd that happen?

>Nogunz can't into ballistics tests.

thanks

I'll leave you all with a picture of a golden retreiver with a drinking problem.

the problem is he drinks shitty whiskey

get some HSTs and stop putting yourself at a disadvantage should you actually need to protect your life with it someday

>not getting the custom

guns are cool guy

What do you need it for?

I love my XD's .45 daily carry and my 9mm for target (cheaper to shoot then the .45)

XD is nice

> obvious bait!
Only super-douches argue about size
>wutchaknowabout shot placement?
Get your faggot ass in the range and practice a little more and you don't need a hand cannon!
You think you can shoot better than me when I practice more than you, punk ?

Salsa Glock here fam. Are you the guy talking about the taran baseplates?

Posted my lighter summer carry in the last thread, here's my winter carry

did you blur your keys?

yes

>
its tactical dont want obama to get into your house now do you. i bet you dont even know what a vpn is sheeple

LMAO
Slightly paranoid are we?

I wasn't talking about it before, but I have them.

You faggots aren't hacking me

do those tactical sunglasses come with an HUD or at least an obama detector?

gonna hack your keys m8

Is it true that the PMR30 tends to self-disassemble?

it's a useful feature

I've got the Ruger LC9 but I'd like to get the LCP at some point as well.

different user here, my sister has a lcs9 and it shoots fine but too small for me

OPSEC nigga

I've got a weird body shape and everyone tells me, "dude you're skinny you could conceal anything" but I can't. The LC9 is so easy for me to conceal. It's like the gun was made for me

Why would people say that you could conceal anything because you're skinny? Literally the opposite is true in most cases.

Right? That's what I've always thought! Wtf

It's why I bought the 43. I have a hard time concealing my 22. It's doable. Just not very comfortable for cheap and plus I wanted a 43. Lol.

as a fat ass i can say you know jack shit

>i wanted a gun that is objectively inferior to the other options on the market
lol

I was able to conceal a Kimber Ultra Carry but it was really only a fall/winter carry sort of thing when I'm wearing sweaters and jackets and whatever.

It was also the worst gun I've ever owned. It came with a significant amount of surface rust on the barrel which I was able to get off with a little Flitz and a whole lot of elbow grease. But then it would rust again. You'd think I lived in the tropics or something. I don't. And the thing jammed constantly with any and all ammo. Fucking hated that gun...

Say what you want. Literally the only inferior aspect of it is the stock capacity which is easily taken care of. It's a Glock. It will outlive me.

Ccw that pps

That Mosin is a beauty.

nice try feds

>bigger than other guns
>carries less ammo
how did they manage that??

Thanks homie!

XD .45 service model not pictured.

there is an entire board for this STUPID UGH

Gotta put all that perfection somewhere.

feds already know

I've got a CZ P07 and I love it. just shot 200 rounds today. waiting on my Conceal permit in the mail, once it gets here i'll be getting a S&W shield or xds

XDS is better than the shield

what makes you say that? I haven't shot the sheild yet, i've shot the xds in .45 but would be looking to get the 9mm

well, it is mostly personal preference. My dad has a shield, I got the XDS, both 9mm. size wise they are basically the same, XDS is a tad longer cause it has a longer barrel, by like .2", but that doesnt affect its concealability. XD is also a tad heavier which makes it easier to shoot along with the longer barrel. plus XDS comes with a fiber optic front sight and a hard case as opposed to a cardboard box like the shield

Packing heat? More like packing a lip full of dip yee yee