Im dying of pain and itching.. it tickels so much i scratch it open allday everyday.. How fcked Am I ???

Im dying of pain and itching.. it tickels so much i scratch it open allday everyday.. How fcked Am I ???

Cont.

Yeah, get that shit looked at.

Go to a doctor

Aids

ZIKA!

what the fuck is that

obviously nerve gas noobs

Looks like you just splattered tomato sauce on your leg. A bath should clear that right up, hell you could even try a shower.

if that shit gets infected good luck keeping the leg. just see a doctor, you can probably get something to stop the itching.

seems like neurodermatitis

stop being a whiny bitch and get some eucerin cream and dont itch your wounds with gross bacteria ridden fingernails. Idiot.

I'm not a doctor so you should take my advice and rub those wounds with salt and wash with alcohol.

go to a doctor you stupid cunt

You're fucked. Stop itching too or you'll get an infection on top of your wilting skin.

Holy moley

Medfag here... I have no idea what that is but I would get it checked to make sure it's not Stevens Johnsons or some shit.

Do you have any in your mouth?

Nice calf

Go home tumblrfag

Just rub some dog shit on it and let the meat eating bacteria feast on your leg

Looks like SJS

impetigo skin infection

go to doc and get bactroban

Contact dermatitis maybe. Possibly Plaque Psoriasis or shingles. Go go see a dermatologist. Looks like Psoriasis to me, though i have been wrong before.

Fegget it almost always starts in the mouth first, Im pretty sure thatd be first pic if he had any

That friends... Is leprosy...

user, you need to see a doctor immediately....

Poss scabies?

Dermatites, or some carcinoma. Heck, probably some third degree of superaids.

Well then you tell me what it is

can you pick one of those brown things off and eat it?

Op here : haha lol its psoriasis. And There is nothing tot help the itch .. but i go to doc tmrw ! Thanks ya all

Wow, i was right. EMT for the win

it must feel amazing when you scratch it.

how can u sleep? or u cant??

time stamp fagg

post feet

I'd know Hitomi's tits anywhere. Fucking love that video.

Why was that not your first thought you tard

Thank you for you're service.

what has this got to do with tumblr tho?

scratch it with chop sticks, don't use your finger as skin spreads the infection. if you have a cat give it to a shelter. cover the whole leg with vaseline then wrap it with syran wrap. then go to a chinese herbal medicine store and he will give you a small bag of ground powder, drink that by mixing it with water. Good luck

Cortizone, my dude

>trying this hard

I'm no doctor but I'd say you're pretty fucked. Best case scenario double amputation.

time to die user

Seriously dude, you can nearly cure psoriasis by putting 4-5 cap-fulls of dettol in your bath twice a week. Completely stops the itch and stops it spreading. The stuff stinks but it's 100 times better than cortisol etc, guaranteed. Try it.