Hey Cred Forums. My lads and I have a punk band. This is our first music video. Tell me what you think

Hey Cred Forums. My lads and I have a punk band. This is our first music video. Tell me what you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHJJdCa4sJE

Pretty based, m8

wow, neato. going to give it a thumbs up

why do you call yourselves punk? this sounds like sum 41 or some shit ( idk..). hats off to you tho, id sell out with this gay shit too if it paid me a million dollars

Hahahah holy Kek. This is "punk"?

Let's see your band, Mr high and mighty

Pretty good, man

having a band isn't better than having no band at all. this isn't a fucking car you moron its music. and you sound like all the other new aged "claim to be punk" loser bands out there that have a teenage/ audience.

Whatever, man. Stay butthurt

Sounds like Sum 41 and it's never seen punk. It's pretty poppy dude.

"whatever man" try being original. the worlds heard enough of this shit pop wanna be punk already

This is a proficient imitation of other shitty bands.

see, im not same faggin either, this is the truth

Whatever you say, buddy

This is actually catchy. The blonde singer looks like Paul Walker.

not bad, i'd see you guys if you came to my town

I guess this is the next step in the shitty poppification of punk. Nice work asshole.

these guys are most definitely not punk

Says the guy with no band.

what does that have to do at all, even in the slightest....in you not being a punk band?

they are punks tho

Think of them as three or four levels removed from punk. If Green Day was one removed, then Sum 41, then Blink 182, then these guys.

(I'm not actually sure about Sum 41 and Blink 182 in terms of which is less punk - I just know they're a bit shit.)

So neither of you are in punk bands?

Song's catchy and has good production values. Video is kinda on the gay side.

Good luck to you guys in the future.

t. punk band guitarist (made it as far as getting on a compilation album) 1998-2001 era

ive been in a few bands over the years. ive been playing guitar since i was 11, im 32 now. last band i was in was nothing serious, my family owned a music venue for quite a long time downtown until it was sold recently. we've played there off and on. we were more into things like ten years after not sum 41.

>Song's catchy and has good production values.
Thanks, man.

This wouldn't be that bad if you weren't so dead set on calling yourself a punk band. You're not punk. why the fuck do you have two singers btw, beard guy should gtfo

>last band i was in was nothing serious
That's a pretty ok band name, actually.

but dude in all serious like i said in my original post rippin you guys up. this shit does sell, and id sell out in a heart beat if i knew id get rich. this gay shit sells like hot cakes these days for some reason.

>this gay shit sells like hot cakes these days for some reason.
Probably because more women buy music and most men pirate it.

A+ m8, reminds of blink-182
I wish I had this, I really do.

I appreciate it, buddy

Not bad. Sounds like a mix of New Found Glory and Blink 182, maybe a bit of Sum 41. Need to fix the audio levels though. Vocals are difficult to make out in places.

Thanks for the tips, man. We're hoping to come out with a new music video soon.

This is actually pretty good OP well done
Posting it all over Cred Forums may not be the way to get yourselves noticed though
Also where's the drummer in this?