Is it possible that when we die we can be reborn into a whole different timeline and travel to the past?

Is it possible that when we die we can be reborn into a whole different timeline and travel to the past?
What if Death is the only time travelling machine, what if let's say you die 2012, you respawn in the year 1976?
Or what if you leap through a whole century?
What do you think Cred Forums?

I think it's time to put the bong down

Sounds like you need to grow up, we don't know that much about the nature of our own existence, it's possible

what if
bro
what if we die
bro listen
what if we die and when we wake up
its the matrix

whoa

what if Cred Forumsros that when we die we turn into inanimate objects...like a bong

You are unique. Similar to many others but entirety unique. When you die, YOU die. Thats it

Hey man don't remind me of Mike's death, that shit was messed up man

Shut the fuck up you faggot, you havent got a clue what you're talking about!

or rather, the illusion of YOU dies. the self, the ego, the unfounded idea that you are a distinct entity separate form the world around you.

fuck walt
and mike's granddaughter didn't get shit

if you are reborn, the physics (that we understand) of this Universe say: NOPE

but you could be reborn into another one...actually not reborn, you are already alive there, and your stock of universes where a version of you is alive just decreased by one.

So, If you are not feeling your awareness in any of the other universes, then when you die, you won't be able to connect through them, and your present consciousness will be extinguished.

Tl:DR...not fucking likely, homeslice

Essentially all that you are

this

What if we die and are reborn as somebody else and we just go through existence as everybody because we are all actually one, experiencing ourselves simultaneously? You are your own mother and father and girlfriend.

Understand what you are saying. If dying in the present resulted in reincarnating into the past, and any alteration to the already determined past results in damage to the space-time continuum, you would be living a premeditated life. It would also go to say that the life you are living now is premeditated as any randomized event injected into the timeline would inadvertently change something in the future. If your theory is correct, you have already traveled through time. But if you cannot say for sure that you have because you do not remember, what the fuck is the actual point? You basically just renounced your care to influence your own life because your outcome has already been determined. Dare you question destiny?

You are atoms, and atoms are matter, matter cannot travel back in time, it would violate causality.

What if when you die, the earth is flat

I've always toyed with this idea, ever since I was a kid. I remember thinking that maybe you can actually choose what you get in your next life. As a kid I really wanted to be Aragorn.

I have only recently discovered this man. Not deep enough into his texts, but in general he seems like a cool dude, a less druggy version of Terence McKenna.

I think it would make the most sense if when you were born you are given a "birth number" by now its in the tens of billions. However, when you die you simply live as the next birth number. Starting from one to infinity.

>you would be living a premeditated life
Welcome to determinism. Your life is already premeditated by the atoms that conform your limitations in this material side of existence.

i like the idea of determinism, and the multi-universe. Their are infinite universes all with pre determined outcomes, but because of the infinite amount of universes, every action has happened every way it ever could.

I dont know about any of you but i feel mike desrved to die. Plus he was ugly as fuck white boy. Nigga dun goofed when he frew his gunz away fam

You made a typo; your argument is invalid now.

For you specifically, but for all of you guise monitoring this thread, I recommend you watch a movie called Waking Life. If you are interested in the topic at hand, this movie will grab you by the balls and won't let you go. It certainly hasn't let go of mine for the past eight-nine years. I watch it from time to time.

The thing is that one of the characters in the movie wonders that maybe the big bang set up the cogs into place and motion, and all our "understandable" history is nothing but those cogs playing out the deterministic machinery of matter and so human conscience is nothing but a logical byproduct of that first explosion.

What happens when we die? Nothing. We simply get out of the machine, but it continues purring, God knows til when.

this
and this
but I vaguely remember a poem/short story about god telling a guy that'd be a god too when he'd lived every life

enough of reading comic books man

So questioning what happens after death is associated with weed. I believe you are the ones that should open their minds to other interpretations of reality, regardless of whatever it is that might have raised those questions.

Way before I even heard of weed I had this kind of thoughts. They are called philosophical. They reveal other things that are not judgement or mockery, but curiosity and intelligence.

And yes I fucking tip my fedora directly into your momma's smelly cunt and smear them on your faces.

Exactly. That's how bad your mother's vaginal stench wafts you off.

I've thought of this. Like what if life is and always is just you. You are a God, and you created this expirement out of loneliness and boredom.

But if that were the case we wouldn't make the world so painful so it's just a interesting thought

This is what happens:
>you die
>you no longer experience time.. so this all happens instantaneously
>more stars collapse.. form more black holes
>black holes over a long period of time eat all matter including each other
>all matter now combines into single point again
>big bang
>universe is created again
>times this by infinity
>one of these universes has the same exact configuration of this universe
>you live your same exact life over again
>your life is an endless loop

>

Guys, lets keep this thread alive for at least some reminiscence of a civilized conversation.

I'll post some art.

>But if that were the case we wouldn't make the world so painful so it's just a interesting thought
but it wouldnt be fun without the challenge

What do you guys think of reincarnation being a possibility? I don't mean in a supernatural way, I mean a scientific process that recycles our consciousness into other humans, plants, bugs, and animals.

I would hate for to be true, because then we are stuck and in a loop, forced to live until all life is destroyed. But I can see it being a real thing

I hope you all come back as blacks who get hung and that you made fun of on here---or jews that got gassed that you made fun of on here. You were literally laughing at pics of your own death.

The only problem is that at present there are more souls than could be reincarnated into vessels of the past. I like the idea, but it is off a bit

I doubt these were the same statistics during american slavery.

Don't worry I know what you mean I have legit thought of rhe exact same thing. Obviously possible

Matter can't be created nor destroyed. The matter here today in any form existed thousands of years ago.

Not sure if anyone has said this; but there's the concept of Eternal Reccurance. Neitsczhe hypothesized that "time is a flat circle" Other philosophers as well have some interesting thoughts on this. Don't look into it unless you want to drive yourself mad, though.

picture relevant.

When you die you spend the rest of eternity in either heaven or hell. It's still sci-fi if you think about it! Accept God's love today, OP, so you can spend the afterlife in His presence and not the lake of fire.

The same way your body is decomposed, so does your consciousness, lost in the spreading of actions and memories.

Realistically, the world we know is forgotten. All the people you knew, all the objects you used, all the political concepts die, go out of fashion or evolve, and nobody will ever feel our passing after enough time.

Spiritually, we ascend into the akashas, were all collective memory is stored for new consciences will be born.

Matter can be converted into energy, and most of it will be eventually

consciousness is inherent to your physical brain
when it's gone, your mind is gone as well, never to return

Fuck off cyrus