How's it going without her user

How's it going without her user

If i'm being totally honest, It's lonely - sometimes crippling - but now I can do whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want and am much happier for it so the net result is positive

We broke up today after I cheated yesterday. Its hard.

>but now I can do whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want

When she ended things that's what I told myself it would be like

Instead I'm spending that time thinking of her

It's going well, my life has improved without her.
However, I get nervous about relationships and talking to people about them which sucks; don't know why.

Good, other user, thanks.

It's OK. I mean, she's happy to continue to be a part of my life (platonically) despite my interest in her, and I'm doing OK.

Looking forward to my next term of university though. I haven't had sex in a year and ohmyfuckinggod it's not fun.

>virgins will complain that they've never had sex so I shoudln't complain

These anons have a point, but shit, it's worse when you know what you're missing and can't get any

She was a bitch and lied to me all the time, along with manipulation.
At the end she just treated me like trash, honestly I'm not worried about her I'm more worried about me not getting another chance.

Bad, we should have had retarded babies.
>Least I know she became a lesbian

Of course you'll think of her man - I still do too, there aren't too many things that don't remind me of her I was with her for 6 years.

It takes months to even begin healing - I was lucky enough to have a friend that hooked me up with his fuck buddy 3 days after I ended it with her.

New pussy greatly helps get over it I assure you, but it won't solve all your problems.

I expect emotionally I will be bogged down for at least a year or so - meanwhile I'm sure she's having the time of her life - but I've accepted that and decided I don't care anymore what she does - as long as I can find what makes me happy again - I am confident I will find someone that will treat me much better and is much better looking because I kind of settled with her and I never should have

Glad the bitch is gone. 3 Years and almost 2ish trying to recover. She's dead to me unless I get a call saying "come to her funeral" which then the shit really is done. I still love her but the last words she said to me. Bitch can die in a fire for all I care.

Pretty damn well. Something broke when she left, but while I was sulking, I thought to myself, "what the fuck am I doing?" I was a fat ass loser with no aspirations or redeeming qualities. I quit that shit, cut off depression, and am now on my way to become a god damned Marine. Without her breaking whatever the fuck it was that broke I would probably still be some NEET faggot playing MMO's all day and eating Doritos all day.

Fug

It's not.....wake up....go to work....go to bed....rinse...repeat...

She made me want to be a better me every day.

Now, it seems pretty pointless.Not living...but doing anything more than just existing. Making it through another day. Trying to be funny and upbeat...but really dying inside. Knowing that she's batshit crazy, and you're better off without her, but it doesn't stop you from feeling you still need her.

this one caught me when I was with my First GF because I was madly in love before. but nowadays it doesnt touch me anymore, because I never got to know that first girl.

Left my ex soon after NYE, after almost 3 years because she wanted to change me and didnt get along with my autism. Met my second GF end of march and its running smoothly ever since. And she is a pure improvement in all regards (10 years younger, 2 cups bigger tits, taller, more blonde, more smart, more money in the family) all in all, defintely dont regret breaking up.

What did she say?

It's going fine I guess. I don't know if we're actually dating or something. I don't really know how to proceed. I mean, met at school and hooked up pretty early on. I think I just went after her because she was available or something. Don't really know what I feel for her. And now I'm thinking if I should just go with it and start "officially" dating her (she seems more than eager for that) or try to let her down gently and go after a girl I think I'm more interested in.

I feel like I'm kinda trapped here but I don't want to really do anything since things are fine for now but I know I can't really go on like this for long and whether or not I do something, things will change.

I don't know. Maybe I'll just date her for real and be content with what I have. It hasn't been all that serious on my part and I've had some fun and generally been pretty hmmm "open" with other girls for a while and she doesn't seem to mind, so I'll guess I'll be a wuss and be passive and see what happens.

Hearing your voice makes me very uncomfortable.

Fuck that bitch. Never cheated, I was just going through family deaths out of city.

lmao