Could you watch my country while I take a shower real quick? Thanks /b

Could you watch my country while I take a shower real quick? Thanks /b

Where the shit is that?

Too late, the protestant scum have already started their invasion of the North East Counties, would you like to form a Republican Army?

it's ireland, it's a country in england

Definately

Hate speech is b& in your country now!
So r8 my drawing, No h8 for my drawing!

FUCKING MOAR OF THAT BITCH

Country in England?
>In England?
>IN??
Serious question, are you retarded?

>is a country in england
england is its own country, Ireland has independence except for 6 counties which britain kept and the irish are still fighting for their freedom. The irish have been fighting for their freedom for 300some years. factcheck what you write pls

its obvious unionist bait

cant stand them prods ruining our pure Republican discussions Tál

Oh shit, the empire is here.

can someone level this place while OP is away, don't wanna wake up tomorrow

We heard you're in need of leadership.

I can only hope. There are people dumb enough out there though.

Scottish person here and I'll remind you that hating England simply because they became the dominant force of the Isles is stupid.

Fucking Iceland

yeah but Scotland and Eng joined when James I inherited the throne, Ireland has been dominated like a colony. They deserve to make a claim for independence

I dont exactly hate England, just the cunts who run it, they stole our land, pillaged our villages, and basically cucked us over for a few hundred years so I think I have a perfectly good reason to hate them. The SAS also killed 2 of my uncles so theres more reason. Stop being a submissive to England and free your country.

I voted no

>it's Ireland
>country in England
Okay you're a special cunt

Yeoo. Norn iron.

were your uncles in the IRA by any chance

You can never have an irish thread without it getting political about the north, others probably think that's all we talk about here

Prepare to be reverse colonized.

gr8 b8 m8

If I don't live in northern Ireland. Don't speak on it!

My uncles were in the IRA, but they were only volunteers. Still no reason to off them when they're fighting for their freedom.

Fuck off that's retarded

bs same island everyone has a say

the only guy who gets it

I see where you're coming from. England certainly hasn't been friendly to Ireland in the past but then again I think both Catholic and Protestants, Irish and Brits, etc. should put away their differences and face the bigger problem being faced right now.
Yeah, my uncle on my mum's side (which is Catholic and has some Irish ancestry) really dislikes England for what he believes they've done to everyone else. I'm proud of Britain though and its achievements throughout history. Any country which could take advantage of their neighbour at that time would and along with that would come horrible things e.g. the Scandinavians who raided the coasts of any land they could and raping the women. It's unfortunate and I completely see why you would resent them though.

I cant believe so many people fell for this half assed bait.

When will the IRA liberate the North?

Self determination of the people in northern Ireland. We the majority want to be in UK.

I can totally agree with what you just said but currenty britains only huge problem is Brexit

They won't. When the nationalist population out grows the unionists, and the west brit cucks in the south wake the fuck up, then maybe.

By 3%.

Its the only thing foreigners need to know. Our cause needs to be supported and the English virus needs to be purged from our island. One island, one Ireland.

Soon my child, soon.
Actually from what I know its almost 50/50 so maybe if the nationalists reproduce like rabbits in a 30 some years we'll have and independant NI

One Tayto, many crisp.

Fuck I cant wait. Bobby Sands will not have died in vain.

A problem as in Brexit shouldn't have happened or that we need to hurry up and get it sorted out? Because I'm glad as hell we left while we could. That organisation has done nothing but try to merge every unique European nation into some abomination while simultaneously taking away each one's sovereignty. There'all probably be a Frexit, Nexit, Oexit and even an Irexit soon.

Gross. Throw it to the niggers

Tíocfadh ar lá.

No chance, the only reason you even think that is because practically unknown right wing parties in other countries are barking about it. And rags like the Sun in the UK are printing it.

Nice Irish moth

Give me 3 reasons why we should have a united Ireland?

Nigel Farage really fucked up Brexit with lies, and there really isnt much wrong with the way Europe is going in my eyes, the European Union is very good for all economies. Britian really might have fucked itself hardcore with brexit, we'll just have to see.
I love you

Celtic?

Gaelige for "Our day will come"

I'm learning.

I like you. I've tried learning, but the other half of my family is primarily Scots so I get a Scottish accent instead the Irish lilt that gets the ladies

I'm Irish so I sorta have no choice but to learn Irish and do really well with it if I want to get into a good university.

Well I wouldnt say that an Irish accent gets the ladies because it's different for each counties, I come from Co. Tyrone (which is primarily Catholic), and I've got an very clear, non distinguishable accent, people from Limerick have nasaly accents, people from Dublin have quite an odd accent compared to what you would call normal.

Hofer, a right wing to far-right candidate, is likely going to win this re-run of the second round in the presidential in Austria during December and with that he will push for an Austrian exit of the EU which will most likely come to pass. The National Front in France is gaining a lot of momentum after all the terror attacks that have happened there and the migrant crisis which will most likely result in them forcing the Republican Party of France (who will probably win the 2017 election) to hold a referendum of their own (much like what UKIP did with the Conservatives). The PVV of the Netherlands itself will likely gain more votes and seats in their next election and push for Nexit.

I'm sure you want Ireland to preserve its culture and that's why you would want England to stay away from it but trust me, that is certainly not in the interests of the EU or even Sinn Féin.

I do Irish at my school but it's not really applicable to everyday life

Ftra, fuck the republic and the Eu.
ever one that isn't gay loves Britain and brexit

Theres about 50 different accents in Dublin.

Whether Britain has fucked itself or not with Brexit doesn't matter because it's definitely going to set of a chain reaction with countries holding their own referendums on the question and with the way the EU is conducting itself right now we'll probably see quite a few more members opting for 'Leave'.

Fuck you. Come out you black n tans, come fight me like a man.

Ireland is really weird. Anyway I'm gonna go to sleep because I have a really shitty school day tomorrow

IRA men dont sleep.

I'm part Irish, enough that it shows a bit in my face
Fourth generation lace curtain here, family emigrated from counties Cork and Mayo to San Fransisco. It's been sixteen years and I still have a tiny accent .

IRA man-babies do

No thanks don't want any of my kids or wife to be bombed

Black n tan!
Please, I am a special B.

Best post of the day. +1 internet to you sir

>Could you watch my country while I take a shower real quick?
sure thing
btw
do you want the red head genes raped into your population?

I thought the recessive redhead thing was native to the island.

Do they really still make you learn Gaelic? I heard it's completely useless and most people resent wasting time on it.

Plenty of ira men went to sleep after loughgall.

22nd SAS
WHO DARES WINS

Scotsman here uppa ra

Celts are not native to Ireland.
they exterminated native race of migits

>I thought the recessive redhead thing was native to the island.
nope
red headed Irish and Dublin exist bc of Danish raids

Just another day on the emerald isle, top craic