Cred Forums libs...

Cred Forums libs, logically explain to me why I should care about refugees from other countries and welcome them to my broke ass country where millions already live in poverty and there's shit jobs everywhere?

I can't see any type of rationale for that...

aaaand GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/24/the-vatican-just-put-a-convicted-rapist-back-in-a-parish.html
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/priests-secret-file-details-trail-of-abuse/
youtube.com/watch?v=cYhpN7tkBSU&feature=youtu.be
m.clarionproject.org/news/muslim-gangs-enforcing-sharia-london-streets
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-26167790
kafircrusaders.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/muslim-grooming-gang-from-leicester-sentenced-for-exploiting-sikh-girl/
metro.co.uk/2016/02/08/gang-of-12-men-jailed-for-140-years-for-grooming-and-raping-girl-5669304/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-knew-grooming-gangs-were-9518461
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=tiWwrdMqvvM
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/
gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI
youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/04/21/canadian-high-school-basketball-player-said-he-was-17-authorities-say-hes-30/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because if you don't, they'll get in anyways.

You can blame and complain about refugees instead of looking to the real culprits for the millions in poverty and shit jobs

Some of them are Hawt

And I'm not a racist xenophobe who shits his pants at the though of someone different from me being in the world

Bad answers
Decent but still not that good

You should care about it cause they will fuck your place up, culturally, economically, socially, Ethically. Oh yeah, religion too

okay but the financial and social strain arent worth 1 out of 100 being a hot chick. so hot chicks doesnt count

Because Hilary said it would make the muslims less mad at us. Therefore less chance of terrorist attack

im not saying the refugees cause shit jobs and bad economy.. im saying that its shit already so why bring more in?

They'll blow their kids too.
They've been through ethical assassinations already

hot guys maybe more your speed?

You really shouldn't welcome them. If they really cared about safety they would've stopped before the biggest welfare states. We are the hosts, we should make them adapt to our lifestyles and accept liberal values and tolerance, not have their rapists dicks shoved up our throats.

So nobody can explain why it's a good idea to let refugees in?

Let them make their bed where the shit. They vote or are ruled by a system that fucks them over and its not our fault. They can revolt and fix it themselves like we did to England. You bring too many here and they will vote to make our country the same as their shithole.

So company's can fire higher paid Americans and bring in cheap labor. Great for businesses. Economy fixed
#Hilaryforprez

It's not. There's a reason why their neighboring countries aren't allowing them in.

im a total fag but still 1 out 100 having a delicious pair of man buns aint worth it.

Imagine there was another planet neraly devoid of vegetation in our solar system. Would the libs want to bring millions of refugees from that planet here too? same problem, finite resources, different cultures.

Europe is
That's way England Got out

Cheap source of labor. Treat them like Mexicans, but we can decide exactly how many we want, and where to put them. Also there is a 9 month vetting period by the FBI, way better than just letting them across the border.

And not to mention hearts and minds, native translators and fixers for the army have a safety net if the war turns to shit and we have to reclassify the war to a police action and leave. Gives them a chance to not be hunted down for being a traitor to Allah or chairman Mao or hittler or whatever.

And really in America, 10-20k people in a country of 300million isn't that much. We arnt Germany leavles of collective guilt.

But now you have a bunch of broke ass americans. why would anyone want that, lol? Im trying to see the point of view of the REFUGEES WELCOME crowd (like sweden germany etc by the way why is it always women holding those signs?)

What do you not get about cheap labor?
Why do you think libs are ok with Mexicans jumping border whenever they feel like?

Because they're more productive than you are.

These people have given everything up to start a new life, they are more driven and hardworking than most people you know. You've probably never done anything in your life as difficult and self-driven as immigrating to a new country.

>lol?
gtfo

I'd rather take Mexicans, South Americans or even Ukrainians. Islam isn't compatible with the liberal values of the west. Fucking Lenin knew that a century ago.

No one cares about the broke Americans.
Just making rich Americans richer.

I've never had to survive or given everything up, so why would I? And you're assuming I'm not productive (you're right, but a lot in my country are) and that every immigrant is productive. ASSSUME

NO U

you should not care at all! but you should not welcome it either.

take a few minutes and pay attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I do hope it's satire though

Also if my ass was on the line I'm sure I could walk across a bunch of land to a place I thought would be more prosperous. It can't be particularly hard if millions are doing it.

Wow wee, your one of them Pepe guys huh? Wink wink it's cool brother I know the secret hand shake.

>ASSUME
calm down you autistic faggot

If you're going to speak in generalization, so am I

That is the exact video that inpired this post.

So far I've been personally insulted for my sexuality and called unproductive.

Who does cheap labor help?

In Arizona all they have to do is walk 10 miles over a mountain. Saw people everyday making that walk

You'd probably piss yourself and wait for death the first time someone pointed a gun at you.

Yes, so hardworking. That's why 50% of those in Sweden didn't even bother learning how to read and aren't even attempting to find a job. I'm assuming their drive is also why they went for biggest welfare states instead of ending their journeys in literally any country they passed through.

That chick is 50 years old

You're probably right... obviously I'm a pampered coward who is gay and unproductive.

What's that got to do with any of my questions tho.

>countries full of racist assholes that don't want them and have horrible immigration policies
what are you even bitching about?

Whoa, what?
Dude this chick is fucking hot though, how is that possible(?)

The rich
Hell of it wasn't for the democrats we'd still have slave labor
Can't have slaves? Ok Mexicans and muslims will do

Immigrants are better than you, but you're still treated with privilege compared to them.

Quit your childish bitching and let them do all the hard work you're too much of a pussy to do.

As a liberal, I don't want many "refugees" in Europe because they're mostly from really repressed ultra-conservative Islamic nations who literally hate everything about liberal society.

If you want then in your country, you don't value liberalism.

Idk she used to be fat and is now famous for her work out routine

Such production.. are they part of some human nitrogen recycling experiment?

yeah they sure showed how hard working they are when over a thousand European girls were raped by them on new years eve.

Or when one of them raped a ten year old boy in the swimming baths because he had a 'sexual emergency'

Or you know, the almost weekly occurrences of terrorist attacks...

>Why didn't they settle in countries where you have to work to survive?
>THEY'RE RACIST

Tumblr is two blocks down

They're unhinged...

You know people who actually want to work enter the countries legally, right?

Christians have been raping children in your country for hundreds of years through systematic institutions, but you just want to bitch about Muslims.

Fuck off, you whiny bitch

>you don't have to work to survive other places
they had to work harder than you will ever work in your pathetic life just to get there.

You have no fucking clue how LAZY you are in comparison to these immigrants.

>legally
you don't know shit, it's called ASYLUM and it's perfectly fucking legal.

Legal immigration without asylum seeking status is nearly impossible, it doesn't matter if you're married and looking for a job. You've got a whole lot to learn, you stupid kid.

I'd be willing to take women and children, perhaps educated men too. We also should be the ones imposing our rules on them, not the other way around. It's really sad watching us take army of uneducated adult male muslims while there are actually endangered women, children and Christians there.

Correct.

delusional or just a shill?

lol as if someone could say this shit with a straight face

I don't think that's correct, you're basing your statement off false assumptions.

Privilege will always exist. I didn't choose to be born here but I was fortunate to. I can see this country with its shitty service based economy can't afford to import refugees. These 15-30 "children".

I have a job thank you very much and none of those refugees would be skilled enough to do it.

lolololololololollolololololololololol

>you don't value liberalism
no u

your xenophobic fear REEKS of conservatism. This is an opportunity for mutual profit, but you are too conservative to risk it, fuck off with your ignorant bullshit.

Pretty much. Women and children are fine, and some men. TBH what Britain did was spot on: flew actual refugees directly from Syria. They didn't have to make the perilous journey across the Med, and we hand selected who could come. Plus, none of the multitudes of migrants from countries other than Syria.

What Germany and Sweden did was utterly fucking ridiculous, and will damage Europe for decades.

>>>(((christians)))

pedos that get sent to prison have to be kept seperate from the other inmates because even hardened criminals want to kill them, meanwhile goat fucker ghetto communities defend them...

why do you think flooding civilized nations with third world savages is a good idea?

>shill
fuck off retard

nobody is paying for refugee shills

quit finding excuses to ignore arguments, you lazy piece of shit

You can keep projecting, tumblr, or you know, you could look at official statistics about migrants and situation in Sweden. Tino Sanandaji sums it up rather nicely, I recommend looking up his works and interviews.

nice bait

Most likely a troll, you honestly can't expect a deluded SJW like that on Cred Forums of all places

>that get sent to prison
Christian priests are not sent to prison, they are sent to a new diocese where they start the raping on a fresh new batch of unwary children.

True fucking story.

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them." - Karl Popper

Know your place.

Unf more

Diversity causes AIDS, niggerfuxation, exploding humans, gibs and mental retardation. Meritocracy is where its at, but not for mud people.

>end all immigration because of your racist assumptions
They're not all the same you dumb piece of shit

>know your place
standing on your stupid neck, you powerless xenophobic trash

>pathetic fantasies I'm too cowardly to repeat in life
Enjoy your never-ending social pariah status, you fucking relic

Ironically, Karl Popper groomed George Soros when he was a younger droopy-eyed black-hearted Jew.

Not wanting people who are diametrically opposed to your own values in your country is not racist. The problem with racism is that it's so shallow. Values are about as deep as it gets.

you're gonna have to dig up some proof of that, I find it hard to believe considering the violent reaction pedos get when they are outed.

Regardless of whether it is true or not it is still going to pale in comparison to the grooming gangs and mass rapes going on that just so happen to be in sand people infested areas.

>I'd rather take Mexicans, South Americans or even Ukrainians
Absolutely this

>assuming all Muslims are diametrically opposed to your values
you're just stupid

>ITT

everyone takes Cred Forums way too fucking seriously.

leave.

Explain why large areas of London are unsafe to walk at night

It's common knowledge you dumb piece of shit
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/24/the-vatican-just-put-a-convicted-rapist-back-in-a-parish.html

Seriously, it happens every fucking week, you'd have to be actively ignoring these stories for years not to notice it's been going on.

Not all Muslims from deeply Islamic countries such as Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Algeria, or Jordan are diametrically opposed to my values.

Most are though, and that's enough for me.

because it's london.

It's a big city, and their is economic disparity

Tell me a city of more than 5 million people that DOESN'T have large areas unsafe to walk at night, you stupid faggot.

London has been dangerous for hundreds of years, immigration has nothing to do with it.

You don't have to do anything.
Leave it to people with empathy for their fellow humans.
Not everyone can be selfless and caring.

I remember about 10 years ago back in my home country we had a somewhat liberal fedoratipping circle at school, I think it was around time EU started banning crosses from public places like they were signs of opression. We used to often joke that the West would turn into islamic countries but honestly, we didn't really expect anything like what we have today to happen, it's insane. Best part is that islamists aren't even trying to hide their contempt for liberalism. They openly state that they're gonna use our tolerance against us.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents about shit jobs. If your talking about the USA, that sounds about right. I have a college education, I was unemployed for three years. I was so desperate for a job, I had to take a fast food job. I had worked really hard for that degree and spent some serious cash. Anyway, I spend most of my time in Asia now as an English teacher where I have value. I'm teaching. The pay is better than fast food. But I still would be classified as poor in the USA. At least here in Cambodia, I have money everyday for whatever I want to eat or do. People move because they want to make a better life for themselves. Life certainly hasn't been fair for me in the usa. Im white and male. I never saw any advantage of this there. But it does have advantages here in Cambodia. My taxi driver got pulled over by the police everyone got out of the car but me. They asked why I didn't get out of the car. Anyway, if you dont like your situation. You can always move it might be better somewhere else.

>that's enough for me
Good thing you are nothing but an impotent whiny child that is too ignorant to weigh in on international issues.

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, you dumb trash

@Father Joseph Jeyapaul is a priest from India who admitted to raping two adolescent girls in Minnesota when he served the Crookston diocese from 2004 to 2005. @

>from India
>2004-2005

user pls

I'm talking bout SHARIA LAW London, obviously. I can import refugees to here to the US so I can not only have the BARIO and the HOOD and WHITE TRASH ALLEY, I can add a whole new Sharia Law section RIGHT?

EVERY FUCKING WEEK, ALL OVER THE PANET, YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/priests-secret-file-details-trail-of-abuse/

Google it yourself you lazy dumbfuck, there are literally 100's of different instances.

The fact is that many so-called leftists actually sympathise with Islam because deep down they still have a very puritanical side. When they moan on and on about the evil of western culture, what they're really moaning about is liberal society which they secretly consider decadent. Beneath it all most leftists would love to live under Islamic law. Leftists have never been liberal, traditionally.

PC PRINCIPAL REPORTING IN

>being this fucking stupid

The rise of anti-Islamism in Europe says otherwise. In reality, no one gives a fuck about backwards regressives like you any more, hence why Jeremy Corbyn has no chance of ever gaining any power, while anti-immigration/anti-Islam parties continue to grow in Europe, and 80% of Germans think Merkel was wrong to open the doors wide to migrants.

>PC
are you fucking retarded?

>having nothing to say
youtube.com/watch?v=cYhpN7tkBSU&feature=youtu.be

^I want to IMPORT THAT INTO MY COUNTRY^

>continue to grow
YOU'LL HIT DOUBLE DIGITS ANY DAY NOW!!

Society has left you behind, no amount of whining will change that.

Are you having a tantrum?

1. I'm british, how does a yank and a poo-in-the-loo pajeet getting away with kiddie fiddling prove that christians are raping children every week in my country?

2. This still does nothing to show why importing rapefugees is a good idea

3. You should probably cut back on the salt before your cucked heart gives out

Because you're likely a member of NATO, The EU, or a close ally of someone who is. You would be pissed if your country got torn apart and then they were like "hurrr remember all those taxes your country contributed to this greater cause? Well fuck you, terrorists."

no, are you having a stroke or spastic fit or something?

The fact that Trump is doing very well and Bernie Sanders is long forgotten, or that Brexit beat the Bremain vote, shows that you are truly a particularly delusional child.

I'm sure some conservative just staged this whole video though right?

99% of your childhood TV personalities were raping kids and so does your Royal Family.

Buy a clue you dumb chump.

There's really no need for you to try this hard.

Sanders is the most popular politician in America right now that he's not in the race, and Trump is a goddamned embarrassment, his popularity is mostly overinflated by his Russian handlers.

>somebody clicked my faggot youtube link, SURELY!
fuck off

"The world isn't going my way, therefore there must be a conspiracy behind it"

>Enjoy your never-ending social pariah status, you fucking relic
So you are admitting that its mainly the fear of exclusion thats keeping people from voicing these opinions?

Meh it's only faggots, no fucks given but fuck the mudslimes anyways

>conspiracy
it's well-known fact, are you too fucking stupid to have realized it by now?

or just another Russian shill for Trump?

Trump's ONLY stated foreign policy is recognizing Russia's claim to Crimea. He is nothing but Putin's whore.

I am actually a Russian shill. You better watch out or I might drown your mother in a bath of borscht.

>fear of exclusion
They are already excluded from society and are bitter about it.

They're afraid of a lot more than just exclusion. Their every thought and action is dictated by fear.

>Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris were 99% of my childhood TV personalities
>implying the royal pedo accusations are anything but leftie cunts being jelly that people are better off than they are

Nobody's afraid of you, we're just tired of having to listen to your bullshit.

You should really be focusing on Russia's election fraud, but Putin has probably already threatened your family.

This has been enlightening. I've heard your incredible and compelling arguments (I'm privileged/unproductive, refugees are good at walking, I'm a fag, I'm stupid, racist, etc) and I'm still not convinced. Well I am convinced immigrants are fuckin awesome if you own a company a want cheap labor.

FUCK REFUGEES!

>being this delusional
you were raped as a child and now you're blocking it all out, I'm calling it.

Really, please stop trying so hard.

I think left and right labels are meaningless these days. The so called "left" has got taken over by wackos and authoritarians, it's all about identity politics and has nothing to do with working class whatsoever. It's coming from whiny, infantile liberal arts students and professors in colleges. They reduce us to what we are at birth, don't understand capitalism and socialism, don't know anything about the struggle of proletariat. Honestly, they don't even seem to care about those things. These bleeding heart idiots are simply trying to import radical conservatives incompatible with our values for the sole purpose of feeling better about themselves. They're blind to the intolerance and racism omnipresent in the Middle East. Try asking those fools why don't they move away to safe white neighborhoods, why won't they live among those so called refugees. Certain economist said not too long ago that everybody wants to defeat Hitler. Problem is, Hitler is no more so they look for one around every corner.

Now, that doesn't mean that actual liberals have gone insane. I suppose some people believe the bullshit at Qatar-funded TYT and other pro-islamic media outlets, but I think most people are simply siding with authoritarians in Democratic party because Trump's immigration plan is almost as dumb as Merkel's.
Personally I hope that sane people will take the liberal and social-democratic parties of America and Europe back. We've let those charlatans taint the name of Liberalism for too long.

Is there one "society"?
I always hear this pariah bullshit. Right wing people have social circles and arguably bad economic situations. But the pariah label comes from the rest of the political spectrum trying to make the right look like 2nd class citizens who should be ignored.

why do they move away*

you can't. its a civil invasion. they know if they come with guns you'll beat them bloody and send them home crying, but if they come with outstretched hand and begging for shit Soros' puppets will give them everything they want. And how could a bunch of poor starving refugees with nothing hurt your country? give them ten years of welfare and breeding and you won't even fucking recognizes "your" country anymore.

>the right
you don't stand for the entire right, you racist inbred trash

yeah I was pretty tired after the last 4 sessions but your mother just wouldn't take no for an answer

That's weird, didn't know she was a British TV personality. Maybe you're confused, I bet you got passed along by a bunch of them.

>getting this invested into a debate on Cred Forums

You're all faggots.

>you don't stand for the entire right, you racist inbred trash
You sound like a woman.

Don't reply to it

>and that's an insult
you sound like a retard

Because it is our fault that they are refugees.

After more than a decade of the US bombing the everloving shit out of the middle east (for no particularly good reason), much of it is no longer inhabitable. The humane thing to do would be to help them find a new place to live... obviously it's fairly retarded to assume that the US would act humanely in this circumstance. Also, a lot of them are now understandably pissed off that we killed their children with cluster bombs / reduced their homes to smouldering piles of rubble etc.

m.clarionproject.org/news/muslim-gangs-enforcing-sharia-london-streets

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

probably just a beta redditor

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Why do you think i want to insult you? Did I, so far?
Why did you even start insulting me?

If attributing your behaviour to women was an insult, you might want to overthink your behaviour young missy.

>After more than a decade of the US bombing the everloving shit out of the middle east
Cry more faggot

It's not like they haven't been killing each other for thousands of years PRIOR to the big bad evil west....
>protip: the refugees are fleeing from their own fucking people not the USA.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-26167790

I can't stress this enough, but accepting refugees wouldn't be half as awful idea as it is if we at least attempted to assimilate them instead of celebrating their intolerance.

kafircrusaders.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/muslim-grooming-gang-from-leicester-sentenced-for-exploiting-sikh-girl/

>all that effort
did you think you were fooling someone?

Leftism has nothing to do with liberalism though. It's opposite to economic liberalism, and leftism says absolutely nothing about social liberalism. Leftism has it's roots in the beginning of the Protestant reformation. The first anabaptists were quite liberal for their time, but that was about it. They were however very left-wing, and in fact the whole protestant movement, beginning with the Lutherans, is based on a left-wing world view. Sects and denominations like the puritans, amish, mennites and methodists, all have pretty anti-capitalist and generally left-wing views, and they are very illiberal.

The most left-wing regimes in the 20th century (Pol Pot's Cambodia, Stalinist Russia, North Korea, Maoist China, Castro's Cuba, Ceaușescu's Romania, and the GDR) have all been very illiberal.

metro.co.uk/2016/02/08/gang-of-12-men-jailed-for-140-years-for-grooming-and-raping-girl-5669304/

>attempted to assimilate
do you have ANY personal experience in immigration whatsoever? Are your opinions the result of your own life, or are you just regurgitating bullshit you don't understand in the slightest?

I don't know where you're from, but assimilation is a pretty big issue for most countries.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-knew-grooming-gangs-were-9518461

I am not trying to fool anybody. I am worried about you kid. Honestly i think you should kill yourself.

Basic kindness and human decency.

The alt right acts like every refugee is a terrorist.

I'm white as fuck but ive done some shitty things too.

Middle East has been a mess long before you Clapistanis started messing with it. You don't see anyone giving a fuck about Assyrian genocide and ongoing slaughter and oppression of indigenous non-muslim minorities though.

If we add new stock to the bottom of the ladder, that means the people who were there have better opportunity to move up. There will always be a working class, so adding more to it allows others to have upward mobility.

We have stories like these from every town with a large muslim population. Got many more examples

> why I should care about kicking out all refugees from my broke ass country as a blanket rule to hopefully catch one or two Islamic extremists where thousands already die in mass shootings by citizens everywhere?

>I can't see any type of rationale for that...

>aaaand GO

Fucking lol, like where? London's incredibly safe for a city.

this

Just google or youtube 'muslim gangs london' or 'london sharia patrol' and you will see

Nope. Just because you say the 'alt right' thinks that way doesnt make it true. They just have legit concerns. Are you going to tell me there isnt a problem with muslim extremists?

At the end of the day, you remain the collosal faggot for not being able to question your own convictions by your own merit.

Some of us don't need an adult to finger us until we figure it out.

Or we commit mass genocide and kill all those tuskan Raiders once and for all and drink while watching it, will be great

I have more personal experience with immigration than most and definitely more than you.
Of course assimilation of people with anti-liberal values isn't easy, this is precisely why ruling parties of countries like Poland decided to give asylum to Ukrainians while refusing to let the Muslim hordes in.
That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to assimilate them, it's not like there are any other good options if we're gonna let them in, unless you want to become a fucking dhimmi in your own country. I'm not even talking about indoctrinating those people but simply treating them like fucking adults responsible for their own actions and having them respect the host countries would be a good start. What we have instead is idiots advocating not just rape, but every crime committed by refugees. We've already seen the most bleeding of western hearts display baffling levels of stupidity like in Norway & Sweden where they outright stated that refugees either should have lighter sentences for rape or even shouldn't be convicted at all because apparently they don't understand what they're doing. We have people advocating for Shariah, even on fucking CNN. We have Syrians shouting Nazi chants in Germany going unpunished.

There is a reason why Muslim leaders portray the West as a woman ready to get mounted. We never had those problems with Turks, which were brutally secularized by Kemalists.

Fucking hell lol. 1 or 2?
Seriously?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism

Read it

Funny how basic kindness and human decency doesn't include Christian Syrians, Assyrians or Kurds.

>wikipedia
>Seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=tiWwrdMqvvM

fucking GG mate.

CPS here, who the fuck was talking about blowing kids

funny how you refute other people's arguments by making completely unfounded assumptions about their prejudices against demographics they never even mentioned

Oh the irony.

Don't worry mate it quotes actual statistics about Muslim sympathisers of the London bombings!

Oh wait... its an online poll?

Oh wait online polls are incredibly inaccurate 99% of the time?

> mfw alt right conservatives claim "skewed statistics!!!" by journal articles when liberals use them but trust academically discredited polling methods

how so

i do not see how in my comment i was doing the same thing i described if that's what you're trying to suggest

Oh i'm sorry, forgot wikipedia was just full of lies.
Do your own research and find out how many muslims support jihad. Muhammed (piss be upon him) said 'i have been made victorious through terror'. This is the man that is the moral compass for muslims, a man who married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she was 9.
Just read about his life and you will understand why we have so many mmuslim terrorist attacks and rape gangs

Your personal hangups shouldn't get in the way of academic integrity; your only excuse for using Wikipedia is that it's easily accessible. Primary sources of information on Wikipedia are often truncated as they're cobbled together on a page (unless it's something fairly basic, and even then have I seen Wikpedia screw up Rayleigh scattering), and don't do the source material justice.

If you want to cite something, and you're dealing with something like a religion, then cite, say, the Quaran instead of Wikipedia.

But mass shootings are OK tho? Lmao ah yes because its "your" constitution

Why not deport all Christians and mental patients you dumb cluck mass shootings are much more regular than extremist bombings

Ok this will be easy.
Stay tuned...

why are you assuming the person you're responding to thinks mass shootings are okay? this assumption seems completely unfounded, they never said anything of the sort

see:

People are not quoting the bible when they carry out these attack though are they.
There is a difference between being a cristian who commits murder and a murder who kills in the name of christianity.
The bible says 'thou shalt not kill'. It doesnt say though shalt not kill, unless...

I consider myself progressive and I think the refugees should go fuck themselves.

I also think we should stop supporting proxy wars that create these refugees.

I'm all for live and let live, but forced diversity is fucking annoying.

Because they're in the news and brown

>I consider myself progressive
fuck off satan

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

sexts get

confirmed everyone against refugees is evil

Now supplement your argument with that.

Who is that in the picture? Is it related to the question?

Fuck yeah, Satan Trips.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

he never said that faggot, Christians didn't shoot up a gay bar, Christians didn't blow up a multicultural trade center, and Christians didn't bomb brussels in the name of god. I'm not even Christian. Listen in the 90's where talking about Christianity was controversial any comedian making a joke of Christians and said religion were not met with violence but the audience got up and left. The fuck is wrong with you.

Are you for real? Have you not seen the beheadings that ISIS have carried out against non muslims. Their actions (as far as they are concerned) are justified in their holy book.

if your country is too poor to support it's own people it should be taking in refugees, it can't handle the strain on it's economy or health systems
if your country is rich enough to comfortably support more people i don't think that taking in some refugees who fundamentally disagree with whats happening in their own country as much as you do, is a big deal

I'm not assuming that. I'm questioning why, when there are 2 sources of senseless killings in the states, that the alt right would prefer to send home millions of immigrants (of which maybe a dozen are extremist islamics) instead of conceding that maybe free gun laws are actually really really dangerous.

> but its mah constitution

Literally that argument is self-enforcing. A constitution is the law of the people. It's supposed to change with social shifts. Yet cucks like y'all defend ur amendment because it exists because y'all defend it

Lmao
Yes you're right there is a difference between a Christian and an extremist Christian, tell me more about that!

sorry saw my own typo, if your country is too poor to support it's own it shouldn't be taking in more people

>Now supplement your argument with that
Because quotes don't prove anything on their own, and anecdotes don't either.

Quran (9:88) - "But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper."

That's not how hypocrisy works. Your argument: "You think X, but someone else thinks X and is a hypocrite because they also think Y, therefore you're also wrong whether you think Y or not." No. That's stupid.

yeah that was pretty funky to read

Do asian countries accept refugees or do they tell them to fuck off?

sorry again, need glasses, haven't bought them, so i make some pretty ridiculous typos sometimes

How come every worker at my job that's a lazy fuck is non-native? There are a few hard workers amongst them, but that's maybe 1 in 20.

Not so much that you should give a shit about them personally, and mote that whatever country you live in will be forced to react to what it quickly becoming a global catastrophe and you're better of getting ahead of it that letting it dictate terms for you later.

Poverty is relative, in every sense.

Being poor in this country means that you're still entitled to free emergency care at an ER and a survivable amount of food. Having worked for a homeless services coordinator in a small American city, I can tell you that the only people literally starving in this country are folks living in the wilderness and infants with shitty parents.
Being poor in, say, Syria, means you're going to burn to death in a bombing raid if you don't starve first.

What?
Do you want to re-read what I typed a little more carefully?

>bombing raid
Highly unlikely

They are more at risk from isis, Assad supporters, other Muslims etc

Who do you think is launching the bombs and the mortars?

>im going to just call you a name, say you'll never understand and continue to live the rest of my life as a libcuck.

What do these countries all have in common?
Yep, you guessed it, high muslim populations. Muslims are the first victims of islamic terrorism.

Dunno about Asian countries but diverse countries like Israel are at the forefront of letting in refugees

But, I'm not a libcuck.
>you're calling me a name right now
>implying I will never change my mind about anything

So we should let more people in and spread our finite resources out even more till were all living on rice and boiled water, gotcha

Exactly. Saudi Arabia have let in 0. They dont even want these barbarians in their country. Qatar have let in 0 as well i think

because you might be one, one day

>calling names
Just having an intelligent conversation playing by your rules, cucko!
>implying I will ever change my mind about anything
As soon as you get off EBT, acquire a real job and start paying real taxes, probably not.

And this is the part of the program where someone points out that you're a retard; that correlation does not imply causation unless you have any evidence to explain WHY one causes the other, not merely evidence that it might.

And you respond, where are da proofs? Surely if something is true, the proof of it must be overwhelming and freely available on the Internet right now, in terms a layman can understand and easily searchable for my convenience.
And in any case, the retard continues on, confident in the conclusion he has reached via a single graph, on a topic he could not give less of a shit about if he did not care deeply about being proven correct in his convictions.

Yep, probably will have to flee from the west once there is a high enough muslim population to bring in sharia law. Could always convert to islam i guess, or pay the jizya

That's life! Light, dark, positive, negative, hot, cold... the universe is full of haves and have nots. Hell human history has been! Everything will equal out in 100 trillion years with maximum entropy...

Too bad for me if it happens, yes? Probably will soon with the way the globalists are playing the Game of Wealth.

>given up everything

Oh yeah, those poor poor cowards, fleeing their country and choosing to move to a place with a completely incompatible culture. Feel sorry for them.

If mormons moved to saudi arabia, where it's illegal to own a bible or a cross, they would be a retarded mormon. If a muslim moves to the US, where it's not okay to have sex with ten year olds and beat your wife, they would be a retarded muslim.

I'm liberal, and I want those dune coons to go back to their Islamic shit holes. Fuck the Middle East and fuck Islam.

I know right? What a retard. I mean it's obviously just coincidence

>finite resources
Name one finite resource that's going to be depleted by accepting a few thousand more people.
Are the job mines going to run dry? Or is the contemporary American economy determined by factors that are largely unaffected by a few thousand brown people scattered around?

Priests are less likely to be pedophiles than the general population. More children are raped by their public school teacher than there are by priests.

>cucko
Okay, fair, but calling you a faggot was effectually trivial because it's all but lost meaning in this side of Cred Forums. Meanwhile, I'm sure you use the word cuck unironically, because it's shown up twice now, and it's got a heavy implicit bent regarding liberals and negative implications- people often take politics to heart, and become fully partisan.

It often fucks with their integrity as a person. Hence... everyone's a "them". I may as well just have called you a fanatic, but faggot is more edgier.

>EBT
What's EBT? I'm a Canadian, with a real job who pays real taxes.

>being this much of a triggered SJW

They will still come whether England is in the eu or not. To think that immigration to England will somehow just stop now they are leaving the EU is pretty naive.

Plus they are dragging their heels over article 50. I can see them shitting out of it.

Fucking savage

That chick though wouldcrushthatpussandkillhersoiwasthelastmantofuckthatbody / 10

>England isn't out yet
nice try tho

>I can't see any type of rationale for that...
Of course you can't.

You're a useful idiot who gets his "news" from right-wing blogs.

Because you're our fucking bitch.

Signed,
'Merica

Theres this thing taxpayers contribute to that pays for schools infrastructure military etc... think its called A BUDGET
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

EBT is food stamps.

There are more than two options, dickhead.

Did you consider that Islam is really popular in shitty countries with no agricultural resources? That it's been around for 1400 years, and for most of that period, it hasn't been particularly more violent than Christianity?
That maybe, just maybe, the same part of the world that creates angry militants might also have created a religion whose mainstream followers beg people to stop being angry militants?

No i read shocking statistics about immigrants and welfare and I see what is going on in europe... reality, in other words

We dont want rapist degenerates in our country

>the budget is a finite resource
user, stop repeating your talking points and actually ponder the question. The budget has been balanced before, and it will be balanced again. Do some research, and stop posting links you haven't even read yourself.

hhahaahahahah
>implying there aren't rapist degenerates already

>no really it's just pure coincidence

Oh boy

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/

Pracitioners of islam are not "begging people to stop being militants"

A very important core stricture of islam is jihad. It has been since the very start, when a desert warlord decided he was going to start a religion. Islam is militant at its very heart.

inb4 B-BUT ISLAM DOESN'T SAY THAT GAYS SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH, IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT COUNTRIES THAT LIKE TO KILL GAYS ARE ISLAMIC.

>i read shocking statistics about immigrants and welfare
in right wing blogs

you are not informed if you believe the right-wing bullshit about war refugees

Let me a correction. *anymore
Ya happy?

Not really interested in opinions, pal. I'm interested in facts. And the facts are that islam (along with satanism) is the most violent religion that has ever existed

>you are not informed if you disagree with me

Compelling point. I know you changed my mind.

Since when is CNN or MSNBC a right wing blog?

Heres some crime statistics I pulled from my right wing blog, The US Government Accountability Office...

You're too wrapped around right-wing propaganda about Syrian refugees.

I'm not here to change your mind, I'm here to bash pathetic mindsets like yours.

Except he's correct.
>shocking statistics
can be shovelled out by left or right bullshitters, it's that simple.

Bullshit. You have no "statistics" that justify turning away refugees.

None.

forgot link! had such a huge boner from anticipating serving you

gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

You're here to throw your toys out of your pram and call people names then walk away pretending you engaged in an intellectual discussion.

They can, but it's not as if the Swedish government is going to lie about rape statistics.

truly in this moment you are euphoric

For the refugees there are basically only 3 outcomes:

1. Be accepted to a host country.
2. Go back to Syria and be killed by ISIS.
3. Go back to Syria and join ISIS.

I don't give a shit about the refugees themselves, but I think we should accept them to not give ISIS more members.

Don't make stupid bigoted statements about refugees, then,.

It's really that easy.

Because all American ancestors were immigrants unless you're native American you don't have the right to an isolationist ideology.

Give me some statistics that justify allowing our countrymen to go homeless and starve while we clean up the messes that other countries have made please.

Can't admit you're wrong
call the other guy a fedora tipper

Typical Trumpfag bullshit

I don't have to provide anything.

Taking in refugees from a war-torn country is simply the right thing to do.

What, are you going to teleport behind me and unsheathe your katana? You're a retard. I'll do what I like and you can feel free to continue throwing a temper tantrum over it.

>the homeless
>taking in refugees

You are a total dipshit if you're trying to lump both problems together

>feelz over realz

Wow, cogent point.

You should kill yourself. Not because it would make the world a better place (which it would) but because it's simply the right thing to do.

Just trying to help. Don't want to be treated like a racist dipshit?

Don't act like one.

Right because you're a total dipshit who believes right-wing propaganda about refugees I should kill myself.

Nice bit of logic there, Trumpfag.

Oh okay I wasn't aware that refugee was a race.

Lmao

>tax money is given to refugees
>that tax money can't be given as welfare to help our coutrymen

cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

Look at both illegal and illegaI immigrants. Im paying into this shit system and these guys just swoop in and get housing, stamps, subsidized incomes, WIC you name it.

I could go on and on. There's plenty of sex slaves, impoverished neighborhoods, ghettos, abused children, orphans, addicts etc in the U.S.

And everyone is ignoring the fact that they will NEVER assimilate. Their 2nd generation MIGHT (the NYC bomber sure didn't) but that's years from now.

Because your military helped bomb their homes and create the refugee crisis that we have now. Simple consequences to actions OP. Don't want refugees. dont vote for government officials that want to bomb other countries

Because it will be easier to kill them if they come here. Instead of going out to look for them

just shut up

No user you don't get it, killing yourself is the moral thing to do. You want to be a good person, don't you? Don't ask me why you killing yourself is the right thing, it just is.

Do you understand the comparison i'm making?

They all do! Doesn't matter who you vote for it seems.

Yeah like you'd totally want to trade your lifestyle for theirs.

Stupid fucking Trumpfag.

Quality rebuttal

Until you admit that taking in refugees is the right thing to do, I'm just going to mock your posts from now on. You are a total dipshit, I hope you don't vote.

Yeah because calling out some racist retard talking shit means I have to "go back" to some website I've never been to

kek

4. Stay in their own country and fight against ISIS

The thing is we're not the idiots moving to a country that hates our culture and then demanding they make room for us.

Saudi Arabia doesn't even allow people to own bibles or crosses. But it's only our countries that need to open our borders to our enemies, right?

How about open borders for Israel?

Until you admit that killing yourself is the right thing to do, I'm just going to mock your posts from now on. You are a total dipshit, I know for a fact you will never breed.

No idea what you said little kid but it touched my heart

You should call out the FBI while you're on your wondrous crusade for social justice my neon haired friend.

>moving to a country that hates our culture

you have absolutely nothing to back this up with

>refugee is a race

Right because anyone who condemns your racist bullshit has to be underage.

Keep burying yourself.

White is a race.

Your fear of refugees is racist.

>USA bombed their countries, that's the only reason they are flooding in at such a rate!
>What, hate them? Who said that? We love them!

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU

What race am I racist against? I'm Native Amaerican and my girlfriend is Filipino. But keep making assumptions about my political beliefs based on my disdain for refugees.

Sporto

Your fear of racists is racist.

keep spewing gibberish faggot

it totally compliments your stormfag propaganda

I want more of her, name?

Is my fear of spiders also racist? What about my fear of heights? Is that racist? What about cats: Are they racist?

You are a brainwashed establishment zombie and crying "racist!" is the only thing you know how to do.

Right, so because you're a person of color, it gives you the right to discriminate against other people of color.

And you're a Trumpfag.
What does your gf think about your support of that dipshit?

NEWSFLASH EVERYONE immigrant and refugee is a race!

keep up that damage control faggot

I think you got lost on the way to reddit my friend. That's where you want to go if you want to plug your ears and ignore reality.

You cannot be serious right now lmao what

just shut up

I mean it

none of those things are racist

your hatred of brown people from another country is

>person of color

Why not just call him a colored person, you fucking racist?

Newsflash: you're a btfo Trumpfag exercising major damage control

kek at all the butthurt fags on here getting upset. arguing on the net like it matters. your opinion means shit, my opinion means shit. End of the day governments are just gonna do what ever the fuck they want anyway

Big liberal fag coming through. If Germany, or Italy, or Britain suddenly had a refugee crisis we should let them in. These Syrians don't respect our culture, our religion, or our laws. Not to mention the risk of terrorism.

I recognize that these are human beings, but why don't you fix your own homeland instead of running to mine? The Kurd men are holding their ground fighting against ISIS, Turks, and the Iraqi government. These Syrians just turn and run. Absolutely despicable.

bad answer

just admit you're wrong before this thread 404s

You are so off man.. give it up. They could be Norwegian refugees I say LEAVE EM WHERE GOD PUT EM.

I'm convinced Trump is a damned mole as well

No idea what she thinks...

>These Syrians don't respect our culture, our religion, or our laws.
>not to mention the risk of terrorism

You are not liberal. Stop lying.

Actually arabs are white and the fact that you call them "brown people" just shows what a racist you are. Islam is not compatible with western society. We don't do shit like child brides and throwing gays from rooftops here. Don't like it? Tough shit. I'll take LGBT rights over islam any day, and don't be fooled, we can only pick one.

I hate niggers. I hate mudslimeshitskins and i hate white trash. I hate all the fucking people that embody the stereotypes.

Yeah but they're not Norwegians.

You are a racist supporting racism.

lmao that would make you really happy wouldn't it? you could call your mom in the room and tell her you won an internet slapfight

They might be Caucasian but they're brown.

And you're afraid of them.

DING DING BINGO

But I was just seeing if there was a way I could be convinced anyway.

Actually your honesty about your racism is appreciated.

You're way ahead of the other Trumpfags who fall over each other to deny it.

You're the one who is afraid. Afraid that your friends won't think highly of you, so you kowtow to retarded pop culture beliefs to fit in. Think for yourself.

God you are so fucking btfo

Taking in war refugees is the right thing to do.

Deal with it. And Clinton is going to continue supporting it, too, long after she's elected President.

Daily reminder that Clinton's staff refers to mexicans as "taco bowls"

I love it when btfo Trumpfags turn threads into a Projection Session. :^)

unlikely, asians are dominating the world, not arabs, more likely I simply move to china if there is an issue and chill with my chinese homies

Daily reminder that "taco bowls" refers to Trump.

Keep it up, faggot.

me is still > you

I've dated assyrian girls, black girls, mexican girls, asian girls... I don't judge anyone on their appearance. But look at belgium, look at sweden, germany, greece... its a damned mess. Look at all the "children" that make it through:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/04/21/canadian-high-school-basketball-player-said-he-was-17-authorities-say-hes-30/

Its too crazy!

Why is it the right thing to do? You're such a retard, I honestly can't believe that someone as stupid as you exists.

When you can argue without sobbing and whining about how you hold the moral high ground for wanting to erase your culture, come back.

Right you've dated all these people of color

that totally gives you the right to be this cringing apologist for racism

Your love for the government is pathetic u sissy. How about u do something personally like going over there to hug them instead of letting taxpayer dollars let in only mudslimes.... Totally ignoring the Christians being genocides over there. There is an ADGENDA here. The government isnt caring and selfless ever.

>me is greater than you

Me make pointy stick make better kill mammoth with.

>sobbing and whining

pretty much describes the stream of butthurt in your replies, actually

Clinton's going to win.

What are you gonna do about it, faggot?

Start a (kek) CIVIL WAR??

Remember user, killing yourself is the moral thing to do. I win the argument because morals are subjective. Absolute truth? Pff, fuck that, feelz over realz is what all my friend at middle school believe in.

>lalala im going to say the same thing over and over

God damn these 'liberals' are fucking dumb.
Your political beliefs derive from your emotions rather than logic

Remember user, taking in refugees is the right thing to do and you are btfo as fuck about it.

jej keep telling yourself that

>"not a liberal"

Sorry you didn't get the point the first time.

You are a dipshit if you are a person of color and supporting racism.

Alright case closed its a moral gray area whereby some people are saying

saving the world > social and financial pressure

and others are saying the opposite.. gotcha

We don't need overflowing crowds at Clinton rallies.

We want to elect her President. Now, please.

All you're doing is repeating yourself. Why even waste your time? You're not making any points or even arguing. You're just chanting slogans at me.

You aren't a liberal.

Liberals don't make cringing apologies for racism as you've been doing.

Kindly fuck off.

Yeah, she was Mr. Blobby

There's nothing to argue about.

You are an Islamophobe and need to be bashed for it.

>cringing

You keep using that word... stop pls.

Why is it the right thing to do? Explain?
ISIS leaders have said that they will infiltrate the west through the refugee crisis. Why do you want to bring war to your own country? I dont understand.

Stop making cringeworthy replies and I will.

Fucking post nazis. Look to improving your own posts instead of worrying about mine.

>Why is it the right thing to do? Explain?

Are you really this fucking stupid?