Ask a guy who despite his average looks and rather antisocial attitude managed to sleep with more than 100 women...

Ask a guy who despite his average looks and rather antisocial attitude managed to sleep with more than 100 women anything

How?

Is it hard to rape people?

a guy who despite his average looks and rather antisocial attitude managed to sleep with more than 100 women anything

Why do you feel the need to lie on an anonymous message board in an attempt to impress people you will never meet and have no significant impact on your life?

100 women? how much did it cost ya?

How many got pregnant?

where do you live generally, country and state/region/or city

why do you think anybody cares? everybody can sleep with 100 women. it's nothing you need to be proud for. you more like a male bitch.

I'm assuming you have no standards whatsoever. I've fucked 26 and I'm the same

In short: I developed my communication skills. I know what to tell girls to get them interested in me. And I learned how to be good in bed.

don't know. Guess it depends on your social inhibitions.

A lot of nerves, sweat and in the beginning also a lot of time

Zero - as far as I know

West of Germany

I never said I'm proud of it. I was for a while though, tbh.

>100 women

how many of them were pigs?

where in west of germany?

how do you think you're good in bed?

i'm guessing the average of the bitches you fucked is 2/10.

Hey i could fuck 100 women too, but i never go below 6/10.

>socially awkward
>fucked many women
>west of Germany

Rapist syrian refugee confirmed

quality over quantity

My standards were a bit low for a while. By now they are not anymore. My standards rose with my skills, I would say.

No real pigs. In the beginning a few rather chubby ones were among them though, tbh. No real fatties though, even when really drunk, knock on wood.

Köln / Cologne
I know because of the changing reactions of women over time. It's very easy for me to make them orgasm by now. And they actually also do give you feedback, if you are good.

I went below 6/10 a couple of times in the beginning. None of them after roughly the 25th was below 6/10

nope, guess again

I agree

How big penis?

so what have do i need to do, that a women thinks the sex with me is good? i only fucked 2 women until now and i dont want to fuck up any relationships of bad sex, or even worser women that i know talk with friends that im bad in bed

how old?

don't want a lot of women relationships or shit after sex? how do you handle that?

Why did you save the thumbnail newfag?

I can run faster horny than you can scared.

It is rather big. A little less than 20cm. And after all I have heard, yes, that helps.

In general: Be much rougher than you think you can be. Don't be an idiot though and do stuff that actually hurts her. When she feels like you can dominate her and protect her at the same time, that's ideal. Pay attention to her level of arousal. The higher it is, the harder you should fuck her.

In the beginning I just stayed with those who were really cool and pretty but cheated on them. Wasn't nice and gives you a lot of headaches - do not recommend. By now I am extremely lucky to have found an extremely smart and hot girl who knows that I like to fuck around and even supports it. Only in a relationship with her since a few months, let's hope this lasts

>who cares anyone can
>Mfw none of you faggots have slept with a girl and are criticising

> I am extremely lucky to have found an extremely smart and hot girl who knows that I like to fuck around and even supports it

Lol sure. nothing to see here people, just another mythomaniac. Usually you should be green texting that shit.

how to manage not to come too soon?

Not my fault that my reality trumps your fantasies

Practise. Learn to tell when you are about to come. Stop. Do something else to keep her horny. Continue. In the beginning you will have to make a lot of pauses, it becomes much easier over time.

why?

Because I can

Age?

already answered that - 32

Post some pictures, all those women = lot of sexting too.

What is your thought process when you see a woman you'd like to fuck? Like, what's your approach? Your method? I know it changes from girl to girl, but there's gotta be something in common between most of your first impressions.

OP here sorry i meant men not women....oops.

You say average, but are you relatively fit? Like, from fat to cut, where do you stand physically? Are you balding at all? Is your face attractive or just not ugly?

kek'd

How did you develop communications? Did you just study people? And what do you say to get them hooked?

>This Thread be like

Most of the conversations are in German. Let me find some which are in english ...

There definitely is. The most important thing is to make the impression that you honestly don't care if you land her or not. If you try too hard they will notice and find you boring. I have started so many conversations just saying "hi" or just being honest about my intentions by now. It's important you convey that you know what you are doing. Even if you don't.

I alternate between rather thin and a bit chubby. Definitely don't look like I work out but also not like I sit at home all day. Not balding. I like my face but objectively I'm probably just not ugly.

I did some reading in the beginning - probably too much - and then I actually practised. Just walked up to random girls on the street and tried to hook them in a conversation, later get them to follow me somewhere, later got them to trust me and meet me again ... by now I need less than an hour alone with a girl, if there is some connection, she will be rather fascinated by me by that time.
Seriously, practise. Even if you shit your pants doing it. It gets so much easier over time I can't even begin to explain how much easier it gets.

human are just animals and they act like them. only with a bit intelligence, but the instinctive behaviour is the same. thats what i think sucks...where is real love when all done is just told by some instinct?

What's it like to work in the morgue? Do you heat them up first?

Yes, so much instinct under a thin layer of civilization. But it actually helps to understand the instinct better. Because there is a lot of loyalty and also love out there. It's just very hard to tell when you have found it if you don't also acknowledge and understand the animal people are underneath.

Oh my ... is that picture your contribution to the burkini debate in france?

>Köln / Cologne

Ahmed, communication skill isn't needed for groping and raping you filthy syrian sandnigger.

Why should we care?

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet?

Stop shitting on my city just because you saw a 30 second bit about it on tv half a year ago

You probably shouldn't

I don't

Did you drug them or just flat out rape?

Because flat out rape would be hot.

A lot of girls do have rape fantasies, as appaerently you do as well. Doesn't mean they actually want to be raped, please keep that in mind.

Well what would be the point if they -wanted- to be raped?

Q: What did the Sadist do to the Masochist?
A: NOTHING!

>ask a guy who despite all my rage

- Have you ever hooked up with a married women?
- which country do you think has the hottest women?
- at what age did you start?

I'm in college and I'm stating to come out of my shell and talk to people/girls, but I'm afraid sometimes that I'm gonna get horribly rejected.
what the worst rejection you experienced?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>this thread

Just because you use your other hand as an away gamer once in a while doesn't mean you're having sex with a different person.

what ethnicity are you?

- Yes, I have hooked up with a couple of married women. It's usually quite rewarding, it's an escape for them so it's usually rather easy to make it something special for them.
- Hard to tell. I actually really like flirting with well educated US women, they all have some similar kind of upbringing that makes it easy to land them. When it comes to looks, nothing beats the Scandinavians, of course.
- Rather late, "lost" my virginity when I was 18

Good question. I honestly don't feel so bad about rejection, that's probably why I was able to practise this shit so much - and why I don't have any strong memories of a strong rejection. I got recected tons and tons of times, though. But really, it doesn't matter.

oh no, my whole life is a lie!

caucasian

what do you do for a living?
are you happy? usually people that obsess over this type of things do it to compensate lack of affection earlier in their lives, is this your case?

Where do you meet the girls

Eh. Likely untrue. Why "brag" here? Or anywhere? You may have the delusion that this makes you a "better man". No. Many traits make one a "better man". Lot of manipulative psychopathic ass holes have bedded many women. I'm 28, and been with 9 women. Do I think you are better than me? No. So, if true op, and if it makes you happy, etc. good for you. I personally could care less. Curious; Age? Education? Career? Life goals?

follow up question:
since you started at 18 how long did it took to get good/confident in your ability to talk/sleep with girls?

Just shut the fuck up. Nobody cares what you do with your dick, bozo.

I've done the same and consider myself average. I don't fuck fatties or uggos

I'm a communications consultant for large companies
Yes, I'm very happy. I do tend to do things that destroy harmony, though.
I don't think I'm obsessing, but I might be wrong ... I did get a lot of affection when I was young.

Seriously, anywhere. Work, clubs, bars, pubs ... anywhere

How would I know if I'm "better" than you? Certainly not over the number of women either of us slept with.

I never really stopped learning, even though that sounds like an infomercial. But it really started working when I was 23/24.

over 100 women? sounds like you're trying to cover some emotional wound.
anyway,
how many times have you contracted stds? even treatable ones.

do you wipe standing up or down?

Seriously, never. They make you really scared of this shit in US high school, I know, but that's just because they don't want to give you a proper sex education about condoms and shit. It's not that hard.

That is a very important and philisophical question and I don't feel that this platform gives me enough room to discuss it in the depth it clearly deserves.

why do you go on the internet and lie about yourself?
>oh, i know the answer. because you are a faggot

Do you text these chicks often and get to know them? Or is it a straight shoot after a conversation? Im horrible at texting people, would much rather talk to someone face to face but I realize that in this day and age you can't meet a girl who doesn't text or Instagram or Snapchat or whatever it is people these days do. I live under a rock and haven't had sex in 3 years, I don't fear rejection however I simply have a hard time liking people in general. I think this stems from a psychological issue, rather than a social one.

how much chloroform did you use?

What's the easiest place to pick up chicks besides bars and clubs?

I know you can pick them up anywhere, obviously, but what's the best place to meet chicks that isn't just a drunken whore buffet?

And pls don't say church.

Library maybe? Not OP so I could be wrong, women are an entirely different species to me

>Im horrible at texting people, would much rather talk to someone face to face

not OP but what do you mean exactly when you say you're horrible at texting people?
what's difficult about it?

I hate texting. I think it's such a waste of time. Unfortunately you are right and it is really necessary. The trick is to not bore her with logistics like what she is doing or where and when you could meet her. Just start off with something funny, then lead to something that is actually emotionally relevant for her. This will create a feeling which they call "being soulmates" ... don't be all pussy, though, but convey that you have a healthy sex life. Otherwise you are friendzoned faster than you can blink your eyes.
Also, super important: Resist the urge to text her more than she texts you. Just don't. It never works. never.

Haha, church is a nice one. But no. I just did that once or twice because I thought it was a way to challenge myself. Pretty stupid.
Best places are places where the kind of girl you like feels at ease and where it is socially acceptable to talk to her. Can be a café or in front of some tourist attraction or just in a mall (yes, that works brilliantly). It really depends on the kind of girl you are looking for and the stuff she enjoys.

Who still goes to the fucking library? Do they even exist anymore?

How many STI's you had or got

Already answered that one here:

I always tend to forget when people text me, like when I'm busy or something. Plus I tend to misinterpret someone's mood while texting, I use smiley faces at inappropriate times I think, and I find it hard to keep a conversation going via text message. I tend to bore people while texting, at least i think so, a chick gave me her number and we talked for a few days but she seemed very disinterested after a few hours and now we're just not talking lol this happens to just about every girl where I get her number

- use emoticons as little as possible. it comes across as needy and makes you look like a little girl. There are exceptions, but if you aren't sure about them, better don't use emoticons at all.
- you need to take the conversation somewhere. First be witty and funny so you get her attention. then say something she would consider deep. You need to read her a little bit for that, but with some practise, it isn't hard. Then invite her to something exciting you are doing anyways. Even if you do it just for her, don't let her know. It takes away this "date" pressure. Don't be available all the time. That makes it more likely she will meet you. If she can just text you and you will immediately satisfy her desire for an answer, what incentive does she have to meet you? She gets everything she (so far) wants from you already on her phone.

Been following your posts throughout this thread. I can tell you're not lying. Anyone else who doesn't want to see that doesn't know how the game works.

I'm interested in how you feel about all the skills you've learned over time and how you cope with women you may have hurt. I've improved my skills myself but I've run into issues where I keep breaking hearts. It's caused me to stop dealing with women entirely.

You are right, the heartbreak sucks. I don't break many hearts, because I'm (usually) open and honest about my intentions. Sometimes the girls don't believe me of course or think they can "tame" me. So I do break a heart occasionally. I don't like it, but I accept that it happens. Maybe I'm slightly sociopathic in that way.

I'm very happy that I have my skills. They help me in a lot of situations, not only with women. All that practise makes you socially more confident. But, as I think you implied, I also don't use them every chance I get. I want to have some normal relationships to people in my life and it's not always easy to tell - even for myself - if I'm manipulating someone or if I'm not. So I try to pay attention to that.

What's it like to have sex exclusively with fat//ugly/suicidal women?

I still go ;_; I am 24 and I'm the user that doesn't like to text lol
Yeah cool that makes sense, I heard somewhere that the freindzone can actually be used to benefit people if used properly. Though I've yet to see it happen, I've been meaning to become more social and come out from the shadow of ptsd, wasn't sure where to start. I'd like to meet some new people and find a cool chick however I don't like pretending to be something that I'm not. I've never been one to talk, always been more of a man of action, which has worked against me many times, seeing as how I am outnumbered by "talkers" it can get terribly lonely sometimes. I've got a few psychological issues like I said before, I'm not sure if it would be healthy or not for me to be around that type of environment.

I don't know

Don't bust your head of friendzone or not friendzone. Especially if you're not a talker. Usually the talkers get friendzones first. If you're a man of action, you will either get action or rejected. It's fine to be rejected, everybody does. Stick to what you are good at. If you want to rather act than talk, do it. But pay attention to how people react. Repeat and improve the stuff that gets you positive results and let go of what doesn't. Girls like it if you can take action. Show then you are a man of action but that you have some social calibration. If you don't have that calibration, practise. Pay attention to the results. Improve. Repeat.

Yeah that makes sense, thanks

>I still go ;_; I am 24 and I'm the user that doesn't like to text lol

I hated texting, too. There's some guys out there who teach you how to text women. You'll have to pay for it, but it's worth it. Now texting is super easy and the girls love it.

Use Google, find the resources, buy them and read them. Don't have to go all out and buy their entire program. Trust me, it's worth it.

I'll post the one I used: Magnetic Messaging by Bobby Rio and Rob Judge. Has techniques and examples. You will need general social skills to fully understand the principles, so I hope you've been socializing. Either way, this will help.

All socializing is practice. Also I'm not the OP.

OP speaking truths

Especially the breaking hearts. It's the reason I don't bother with relationships. I just go out and have fun

I agree that texting is something that can be practised and that you do need some basic communication skills for this. I also agree that it can boost your learning curve if you have a proper coaching. There are a lot of frauds out there tough, so be careful what you buy.

Most of what people call relationships are just social concepts that each of us learned and that you try to match if you want to stay with someone for longer. Try to ask some women from Saudi Arabia what her ideal man looks like. Chances are you won't get your and her concept to match.

Meaning: You can frame the relationship in the head of the woman. She will be willing to move towards you if she wants you. There is a lot of wiggle room. It doesn't have to be as confining as most people think.