Hi guys! Any body has any experience with transporting a very small quatity molly ( MDMA ) in a plane...???

Hi guys! Any body has any experience with transporting a very small quatity molly ( MDMA ) in a plane...???

Like, if i uncap them et mix them with supplement pills, mixed with other actual prescibed pills...

And that i tell them that i carry prescribed drugs, showing them a doctors paper plus the list of all the cabinet drugs that im transporting.

Is it safe then to do it, or can sniffing dog smells MDMA?

Other urls found in this thread:

musicfestivalwizard.com/festivals/oaktopia-fest-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tape a 1x1" paper wrap behind your sack. What's anyone going to do about it?

I think you can get away with it. It's not like sniffing dogs sniff every single passenger anyway.

But its a international flight from canada to usa...

Mail them to your destination with priority express shipping. Do this shit with my weed when i fly across states

Put it in a cardboard box within a box. (double-box) Ship it UPS Brown ground to a safe mail-drop or your intended destination a few days ahead of your trip. arrange for someone to pick up or hold for you before you arrive.

Flight is very soon, in hours....

google "paper wrap bindle", put the mdma powder in it. tape that to your taint , put a band aid over it if you want. you really think they'll strip search you and rip the band aid off to check?

I'm assuming you're talking about far less than 1g here

Its only 5 caps.... thats it... not 20

.after consuming heroic amounts of lsd, dmt, shrooms, peyote,mescaline, along with many other psychedelics all at once I have come across the answer to life itself and am traveling to the east coast of my country, i have recruited many: we have no name,
we wear robes with a sort of pocket with a hole in the bottom so we may pleasure ourselves at all time without exposing ourselves to ignorant passerbys who do not follow us in the path to joy

listen:
the answer to eternal life is simple but very hard the first year:
jack off all the time, but never jizz until the end of each year at midnight and then proceed to wipe the jizz over your forehead with your index and middle finger while closing your eyes and chanting "dickshaun mana"
after doing this for one full year you will become enlightended and feel the true pleasure of jacking off without jizzing and may spend the rest of your eternal life doing this in pure bliss, traveling the lands recruiting more people in your quest to spread true happiness

LOL! - I used that method to 'ship' 5 bottles of
500 Oxycontin capsules to a friend in Florida
from Seattle once. He got them delivered right
to his door 4 days later. Intact and unopened.
That was 5 years ago.

Literally just put it in your boxers, ive done this 15+ times with mdma coke and hash, theyre looking for terrorists not small recreational drug users

Seems complicated, especially with possible body scanners...

I would uncap the the 5 mollies into supplement caps...? no??? Id even tell the TSA that im carrying prescribed dogs... Isnt this just a full proof scenario?

Moron... Just put then in a chapstick container and throw that shit in your checked bags. They're looking for bombs or kilos of drugs not some small time weight.

if you do that you'll have to talk to them about it, you have to be a very good liar or you assume they don't have any intuition. My way (balls band aid wa), the worst case you can refuse a strip search and go home. Once they pour reactive dye onto a supplement capsule they open up, you're fucked.

>chapstick container
They are gona see it? isnt risky?

>balls band aid wa
I uncap my 5 caps and put it dirrectly on the plaster? Wont it melt on my balls?

Wont the body scanner see it?

Going to event tooo, can miss it ... :(

this is exactly why doing the supplement is dumb. they're gonna see this bro I'm assuming is under 25, travelling with a bunch of young party guy shit like neon wifebeaters or whatever, and wonder why he's taking supplements on a 4 day trip. And they probably are trained or experienced enough to spot a) hand stuffed capsules and b) nervous liars that are hiding something.

put the mdma powder in a bindle wrap, wrap that shut in clear tape, and get that in your taint somehow

Alone going to a festival, late 20s

Reported to TSA.... Enjoy your bust at customs in the states!!!

what festival

>bindle wrap
Leaving in 2 hours... amazing

let them concentrate on the idiots trying to blow up new york...

musicfestivalwizard.com/festivals/oaktopia-fest-2016/

even still man, "i prepared lists of supplements and prescription drugs I am carrying" is just pure heatbag lol

do it a way in which you don't have to answer shit.

man, a day festival on molly in texas sounds fucking miserable. I would reevaluate the whole rolling idea.

This

Bro.. I got this..

Two film canisters (38 mm camera film), stuff them with drugs. Stick them together end on end with plastic backed sticky tape.
Buy some Glen20 or any other household cleaning product high in amonia (amonia breaks down most chemical compounds in cooked drugs. (Glen20 also covers the weed skank), lace your canister with it around the outside...
wrap the whole lot in glad wrap and gently melt it into a seal over a heater. .

I've fit my personal habits in like this wherever I've traveled. FYI. . I shape the glad wrap to have a nob at the end.. because while carrying it in my jocks flying into new Zealand one day I did get patted down by a customs guy who was rather happy to find my raging "boner"