Hey, Cred Forumsros, just came across this in a BBW/chubby thread, I'm about 99% sure I know who it is...

Hey, Cred Forumsros, just came across this in a BBW/chubby thread, I'm about 99% sure I know who it is. If anyone can provide information to help me confirm this is who I think it is then I can dump a fuck load more pictures.

Don't know who she is but dump all you have

Jessie Slaughter?

I want to be sure first, if it's not who I think it is then shit might get fucked up over nothing.

How about you message her and say i saw you naked on the Internet. See what she says. Stop being a beta cuck asking others to do your footwork, faggot. Kys

You could also suck on my asshole, I prefer to figure shit out before throwing around accusations like a cunt.

So you decode to come be a cunt on/b/. Cool. Btw, i actually do like sucking on asshole

them some fukkin tittays

Good, I'll leave it nice and muddy for you, it's been a while since I had fag lips on my asshole.

You're a faggot. If you have a shit load of pics, you should be easily able to identify her from this pic. Why are you being such a fucking faggot-ass fuckboy?

Lol I'm not a fag. But only clean buttholes for me

I already tried, there's still inconsistency in the facial structure that raises doubts.

Well I'll wipe first, sound good, babe? Afterwards I'll take you on a nice dinner and a date.

There's no way. Post one and let us decide.

>inconsistencies in facial structure

You're not a fuckin forensic pathologist, nigger. Just post nudes and stop cunting up my Cred Forums

Nah i don't like getting attached.

Well seeing as I have studied forensics it would probably make me the most qualified to identify something like that out of you faggots.

So what you are saying is you have no images. If you did just post one without the nude bits and we can help

K buddy

is the initials M M?

Gimme a minute and I'll get one.

Correct

Nope.

Confirmed. Op is a non delivering faggot as usual

Here's face. Closest I could get to the same angle.

nose lips and brows don't really match imo. I don't think they are the same. Post more though. If you got nudes you can match it based on things like her nipples, the under color of the bra she is wearing etc.

God that is one ugly "woman". I hope that's not her in op's pic. What waste it would be