Dubs decides what I say...
Get me nudes bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6JiXk5aoLo
liveleak.com/view?i=04c_1423469707
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speaking of puctures...

Pictures, you know what i meant

Wait, why do you need help? She seems like she will bite your dick of in a second when you two meet up.

Cock & balls

Send her a picture of you stretching your asshole

Pennis and also dicke and balls.

Let me see your butthole bitch

3/10 didn't show the entire conversation, no context

Punishment is stick sharpie in pooper and send to her

roll

"What makes a good picture? Take one for me then"

Can I seeurnipz bby?

>I eat ass.
All you gotta say op

Reroll

Roll for dis

>that's kinda needy
>sends 30 texts per second

Jesus christ who is this psycho cunt?

Right now it kinda seems like you're the needy one...

roll

If dubs send dick pic

Nigger

Reroll

omg is that little cat from the other day who we trolled?

Rawlllll

Ask her if she knows any good chinese restaurants..

Go 4 this

I want you to shit on my chest, babe :^)

Underrated roll.

If you don't send me nudes I'm going to fucking kill myself.

well it doesnt matter if you like her because i do and she does things that you dont do

well I guess I can forgive you if you send me a pic of your tits

Roll

Ugggghh good one. Rollin for this applesauce.

Do you like pegging?

Roll

cash money roll out

I like this

trips winrar

Oh shit winrar. Delivrar OP.

Hey baby, you can make me feel a bit better if you show me something nice ;)

Ohhh yeaaa

>what happens now

Trips win

SEND ME NUDES SLUT

This seems a lot like bait...

END OF THE LINE SLUT

Congratulations - Dubs decides what I say next.

This

me likey

Say "oh yeah, which pictures?"

Then when she says which ones say "I wish you were in them with me"

Then say "SEND ME NUDES YOU FUCKING NIGGER SLUT BEFORE I FIND YOU AND RAPE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Are you actually autistic?
Newfag

you fucking asshole

kys plse

well it doesnt matter if you like her because i do and she does things that you dont do

This is kinda weird, I am not usually straight forward like this. But can I have a pic of your butthole please?

Its really clear that youre desperate for the dick. So why dont you get over here and start sucking?

you fucking idiot

Close!

kill yourself

OP knew what he was supposed to do. Just too much of a pussy.

okay that must be bait
you can't be this autistic

I love you and I always have. I think about you all the time when I'm awake and dream about you every night. I was made to love you and will be there for you always.

Then say "oops wrong person lol nm meant to text this to sarah"

op

Faggot

This fake girl again?
At least change the pic and name inbetween weeks, attention whore.

Reroll

You can have a life with me.

I guess I can forgive you if you send me a pic of those tits.

You remind me of harambe

I'm a huge faggot and I want to fuck your dad

Fucking waste

fuck sake

Do it

This one!! Go back and look at the original this time!

Nigga what are you doing?!?!?

Ayyyyyy

I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!!

>why
Now we wait.

winrar

winrar

great combo

Gold material here

You can have a life with me...

I cum to pictures of you nightly

I HATE niggers.

hehe xd i'm sort of shy but would you send me a pic of you fisting yourself? hehe so randumm xoxo but seriously do it

Congratulations- Dubs decides what I say next.

My daughter was vehicular manslaughtered. Can I impregnate you with a turkey baster?

ask her to send nude

kek

I wish I were in the land of cotton old times there were ne'er forgotten look away look away look away dixie land!!!!

KEK

Oh shit I got it.

abadon thread hes a fucking retard

sometimes i put house hold objects up my butt...

OH SHIT WRONG CONVO..

Winrar

Jezus christ

Yes! Winrar!

winrars

I love you and I always have. Sorry for sounding like such an idiot but thinking of your beautiful eyes makes me do foolish things...

nice

Damn...

trips

OP=fag

Show me those tities you chocolate delight

roll

dont be an faggot op

lol

too many dubs for faggot OP

show me some boos to make me feel better

Op is always a faggot

I've seen this chick somewhere.... Tinder maybe... Is she in Arizona OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=D6JiXk5aoLo

Jesus fucking Christ, at least she even knows what Ludacris' face looks like.

What the flying fuck, OP. What is actually wrong with you. This thread is an ass disaster that will only pick up once the OP has caught up with posts like
or
or

send me some boob pics

show me you sucking a dildo and I'll forgive you

How many niggers have you fucked really?

bc RAWR mean "I love u!" In DINOSAUR!!!! XDDD send this msg to of ur most emo friendz! if you get or more bak, u will be visited by DAHVIE VANITY from BOTDF! AND HE WILL TAKE U ON A SHOPPING SPREE TO HOT TOPIC if u don't send this 2 at least pplz, u will be kicked out of the mall and ️banned️ from ALL HOT TOPICZ so remember 2 send 2 ALL ur friendz and remember music is LYFE IN WIT A BULLET OUT WIT HEARTS ️ xDDDD RAWRRRR (that means I love u in dinosaur )

you are one fucking crazy bitch

Winrar

another one OP won't send.

reroll

REALLY CLOSE

yep, you stole mine

winrarrrr

this is fucking gold

lmao, op can have a full convo

too bad he's a retarded spaz

jews did 9/11

Show me those sweet tities!!!

OP has been here before, doubt it's real

Take some food out of the trash and rub it all over your tits and send me pics.

my dick smells like cheese

Someone compile how many dubs and trips were in this thread.

gtfo with your fakes weve been over this 'girl' ages ago

OP is a faggot and won't deliver anything good.

show me the boobs

also winrar

i have a hugh mungus to shove between your nuggets

you aint got to explain shit ive been robbin mutha fuckas since the slave ships with the same clip with the same .45 two point blank a mutha fucka sure to die

Abandon thread. OP is autistic

holy shit this op is a huge newfag, lets head out boys

atleast do this one faggot

Summerfag not newfag.

It's my money.

Honestly I think you're hot af, just send a pic of your tits.

I love you but we can't.
then block her... she's rly bad.

Tits please? Oh and yeah, ochinchin is not dead.

Honestly I think you're hot af, just send a pic of your tits.

Congratulations - dubs decides what I say next.

liveleak.com/view?i=04c_1423469707

Lets cut to the chase. Show me your tits

i take nigger cock up my ass

I'm masturbating with shemales right now, gtfo bitch.

i want to see a big black cock ram your asshole, im a cuck faggot

THESE DUBS U DIPSHIT

are you honestly fucking retarded op? like no joke i just want to know.

fist my asshole

Fuck outta here

show tits pls bby

At least she's not a normie.

Winrar bois

My uncles idiot half brother tony was let out of his cage on Tuesday, then the headlines said "man kills autistic squirrel with fork and costco gold card membership"

show tits

send nudes please.

winrarrrrr

It doesn't even matter, thread will 404 before OP gets all of these gets.

im gunna come over to your place soon so we can fuck, cool?

dubs

Winrar you retarded OP

Send me nudes please

kek

deliver pls

Winrar

WINRAR! Good choice of words.

winrar

op, deliver.

Just send nudes and thats it

Rolling for this user

May rng bless your soul

DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER
Dubs right after, too.

well it doesnt matter if you like her because i do and she does things that you dont do, Like sending nudes.

What the actual FUCK, OP? YOU SENT THE WRONG REPLY lk 1231nr huyasorehg yrd

Its called projecting

Are you related to OP? If so, drop that.

SHOW ME YOUR TITS

I don't care about your flaws, you're perfect to me, sorry to say this so suddenly but I think I might be falling in love with you.

No, I'm not THAT autistic

ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER

HAHA OP WONT DELIVER!

win.rar

OP is too big of a pussy. Abandon Thread.

This is some 18 old fag who lurked for 2 weeks and then decided to make a thread...

win.rar

This

Congratulations, you are the 777th trips in the thread.

>Runner-ups
>Honorable mentions

Wtf

nice trips

Welp. OP can't deliver because he's a normie

Let's get outta here

now id like to see some more of you baby

why does it take you so god damn fucking all day every hour long to upload screens m8????

Dunno if this is genius out just autism

Fokin bait devourers. Nice OP this faggot rolled for some retarded shit anyway
A 11/10 kek

i really really wanna see ur ass

show me ur tits u dumb bitch
harry aint never forgiven no1 lol u think u special u dumb niggeronie

Fuck niggers

schizophrenia is no joke. Harry appreciates jokes. Don't misjoke Harry.

You black asshole

let me see that ass of urs

OP is a faggot confirmed

what would it take to make you send me nudes?

make me hard

FUCKING FAGGOT OP DELIVER SOMETHING

ok m8 you're not delivering lol fucking bitch

Make me hard, send nudes

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.Every FUCKING day with these fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with your stupid fucking memes! You make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking chen posts, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

W I N R A R
I
N
R
A
R

Up the bum no babies.

>Make me hard, send nudes

When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over her face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick, and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

you seem kinde sited about it. seems like it breads yr buttr or somethin. like yipee another barrage of underage doofuses i can gawk at. a new form of cringe compilation i can abuse my senses towards. just dull em down. get those freak-show endorphins pumpin so nothing else satisfies my attention span. wow more ppl i dont understand cant wait to get a load of em for a few hours strate. back the fuck up off it my man you know nothing about the intricacies of this forumboard

The OP knows his shit and won't fuck up what he's doing with this girl yet you poor faggots desperately hope to see some nigress tits. Kek

I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Nigel Thornberry felt his skin tingle with anticipation as he spread his pasty, cottage-cheese-textured buttocks as far as was possible, the outer skin of his anus tingling with faint pleasure-pain as the tension of his powerful hands stretched out every nerve ending at the entrance to his male pleasure cave. "Come to me, RX-78-kun" said Nigel as he felt sweat drip down his sagging pectorals onto the drooping mounds and crevices of fat that were his abdomen. "YES, NIGEL, I AM PROGRAMMED TO LOVE" said the RX-78 Gundam in a robotic voice. Nigel had been hit with the growth ray and found a mate in the newly-sentient war machine. The Gundam opened up its face compartment to reveal a metal tube drizzling engine oil into Nigel's gaping excretory orifice, now the width of a city bus thanks to Nigel's increase in size. The hot engine oil shot jolts of exotic new sensations through Nigel's spine as a beatific expression washed over his face. "I'm your sundae. Eat me." said Nigel. "YES NIGEL" said the Gundam. The Gundam's crotch hatch opened, at first only revealing darkness. But Nigel's eyes widened in both anticipation and fear as a massive hydraulic piston topped with a phallic endpiece emerged. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT BDSM STANDS FOR?" "Tell me, Gundam-kun" "IT STANDS FOR BIG DICK SEX MACHINE" said the Gundam as it edged its way past Nigel's twitching, puckering greased excretion gap. "Unnnnggghh, Gundam, take me to the center of unknown galaxies of pleasure and STUFF MY SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE" screamed Nigel. Meanwhile, in the Gundam's cockpit, Setsuna, who agreed to pay the Gundam for a front row seat, masturbated viciously. "I'm Gundam. I'm fucking NIGEL" screamed Setsuna as he rubbed himself raw and came onto the cold glow of the cockpit display. Nigel unleashed an Earth-shaking moan of desire as his erect monster member ejaculated boiling giant jizz onto nearby skyscrapers, melting all that it touched as onlookers fled in horror.

About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.

I didn't notice much difference in flavor when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.

Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbor's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbor's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to incorporate it into my cooking again in secret.

My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavor for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.

Fuck off and lurk more before creating a thread Faggot.

Roll

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Tell me what you know
'Bout a motherfucker out the bottom
With a gold grill gleamin', make all these hoes problems
Stalker, creepin', out the fuckin' dungeon
Switchblade on 'em hit the guts like a pumpkin, dump 'em
30 rounds of the clip off rip
Too thick with the stick bet I won't miss
Lil' Slick real sick, don't talk shit
Whip, whip, like a brick scale on fish
$uicide, night time, no we don't fight crime, oh
It's the grey 5-9 with the real red eyes and we dying inside, oh
Bodies in fluoride let the rope untie just crucify me
Yung Christ wrists sliced couple hoes on ice singing R.I.P

Wrong, nigger

WINRAR

The fuck am I reading

OP is fucking out FAGGOT

Let's just fuck. Send me nudes and we can go from there

Rerollin.

Reroll

If I get dubs OP has to slit open his feminine penis on stream

mods should delete this thread

tbh I think you're really hott! If you send me some sexy pictures than so will I babe ;)

Re roll

rollin