BITCH, WHAT MAKES YOU CHOOSE TO BE AN ATHEIST IN THE FIRST PLACE?

BITCH, WHAT MAKES YOU CHOOSE TO BE AN ATHEIST IN THE FIRST PLACE?

the same thing that makes you choose not to believe in invisible pink unicorns

Burden of proof is on the believer. Bitch.

I did not choose to be an atheist, I just declined to be religious.

I don't think there's any burden of proof. i think it's an opinion like what flavor of ice cream taste the best. Its inconsequential to anyone but that person so leave it alone.

You don't believe in god and other people do. No one's right or wrong.

I decided I don't want to sacrifice my joy in a life that we know exists for an afterlife we don't know exists.

You're right burden of proof only applies when a positive claim is made by one side i.e. god exists, that side than has to prove it's claim, bc they were the ones that made it, and it's much easier to proove something than to disproove it.

Everyone is born an atheist. Religion is learned

They'll never stop, you know?
It's been going on a few years now. At least two or three.

Do you apply that same standard to other areas of life?

Some people believe the world is flat. Other's believe it's a sphere. No one's right or wrong.

Some people believe snorting powdered rhino horn cures cancer. Some people believe that's total bullshit. No one's right or wrong.

Some people believe Bush did 9/11. Some people don't. No one's right or wrong.

Cuz I would rather believe in nothing as an adult than some imaginary friend.

Everyone is born agnostic.

It shouldn't be about what you'd rather, it should be about where the evidence points.

you can't CHOOSE to be atheist any more than you can choose to be gay or choose to be a gender.

fucking CIS scum

Because the concept of a magical, all powerful, and yet retarded, homophobic skydaddy is moronic at best.

That bullshit is why Trump got nominated.

3 years. 3 years this shitpost has gone on. It's time to stop

It's not going to stop just because you said so.
Embrace the cancer Cred Forums has become.

There is no evidence that god exist. For all we know we could have been put here by an alien race. The bible is nothing but material put together by man to control man and was edited through out time by the ruler of each period to influence humanity per that rulers wishes.

If you're going to shitpost indefinitely, at least let us know something about the process.

How many empress pictures do you have?
How many hours per day do you spend trolling?
When did you post the first one of these threads?
What keeps you motivated to continue shitposting?

Thanks in advance for making this an open dialog OP.

bump for interest

>assuming I think God exists.
I know where the evidence points. That's why I'm an atheist. Retard.