archivexvideos.blogspot.com/2015/07/video7455616.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The dog one is better

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU

you better start cont'ing op

boards.Cred Forums.org/b/thread/704895048

This tbqhwy

I've never lost on the first post. I truly laughed out loud.

Ok op is not cont'ing, i'm out, have fun you pile of shit faggot op.

Yeah, they chose like the worst smelling vegetable ever to get a reaction

Why not choose cucumber or broccoli

Broccoli and steak is fucking delcious and nutritious

the left one looks delicious

Brussel sprout is delicious...
Don't hate on the sprout

Props to her husband though, i mean he is clearly not in it for her looks, and he comforts her despite the fact she is a raging dipshit.

lol

Brussels sprouts cooked on the grill are fucking delicious. Steamed or boiled are fucking nasty.
However, she's being a fat bitch drama queen about it. Let her die.

Cucumber is a fruit, you mongoloid.

This is actually untrue. Almost all hearts look the same as the 1st one. Just fyi.

Your autism is showing, I bet your one of those people that call a tomato a fruit too

I like them, but they're commonly hated

>mfw a dish of brussels sprouts and potatoes

tomato is what i lick from your vagina's mother.

why dont you go back to your planetarium, professor Mcscience

user also probably calls dogs "animals" and fire "hot", too. What an idiot.

Is it that I find the bald guy more funny than the woman?

Calling BULLSHIT on the cocaine one, and probably the others. Cocaine makes me happy as fuck, much better than without.
Fuck their lying results.

mommy look at the fat person how does a person get so fat

Who is lefty? I know I've seen her before.

10/10 post ace mate

thats after using cocaine for a while. your brain wont produce dopamine on its own because it is dependent on cocaine

it implies it is more difficult for you to feel rewarded/satisfied without the substance, which you have just proven with that last statement.
>implying this isn't bait
>implying you're not actually this retarded
>you're welcome

I've got nothing against fat people in general, but I have a story to tell. When I was younger, probably from 8-10 years old, my cousin called me over to see 'something funny'. I waddled over with my little kid legs and she pulled up a video called something like "Funny Fat People Getting Hurt Compilation Funny,". Some of it was just like "she's so fat she broke the trampoline,", or "he's so fat he broke this chair," and stuff, but there was some really fucked footage from car crashes and shit, and she just laughed it off because it was fat people getting hurt. That shit traumatized me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Intelligence is knowing not to put tomatoes in fruit salad.
-Benjamin Franklin

It's just that using potent dopaminergic drugs like cocaine downregulates dopamine receptors, in the long term, which desensitizes them to our own natural dopamine generated from experience. The study is probably for users of cocaine and other drugs regularly for a minimum of 10 years.

My all time favorite.

The less obese there are in the world the better the world will be.

what about a manic episode in your brain . what does that look like. what about a meditating brain or achieving proper frequencies to ramp things up. is this a deep thread . i dont know

You've got to be trolling. You can't be this fucking stupid...

I like this, but to say only because fairness would be false. I like it because I am under 6'.

True for a lot of categories of people.

(shut the fuck up dumbass)
From the Mayo Clinic:
"The following are technically fruits: avocado, beans, peapods, corn kernels, cucumbers, grains, nuts, olives peppers, pumpkin, squash, sunflower seeds and tomatoes."

you in the wrong thread?

I've never had olives peppers, so I definitely didn't know they were a fruit.

not sure if troll or just really dumb.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT99rYVX84E

You should include like acupunture diagrams to make it look less obvious and caption how to solve a headache

It worked!!!

A fruit is a seed-bearing structure that develops from the ovary of a flowering plant, whereas vegetables are all other plant parts, such as roots, leaves and stems.

Thanks. Saved for when I feel like cheating on my diet.

damn

HERE you stupid shit

www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-blog/fruit-vegetable-difference/bgp-20056141

fuck that cancer gif

Kinda off-topic toward the end here but i like this thread.

Refering more to the fact that in common speech it's called a vegetable and calling it a fruit makes you that annoying pedant

props to you man, i don't mind fatties that are at least trying.

that guy whose an annoying pedant*

"I was only pretending to be retarded"
Good for you, you're still wrong, congratulations.

What the fuck!? My arm feels like it's on fire you cunt!

You guys will fight over anything.

jeebus

Can someone explain what this is supposed to do? Zero pain, did get a nice pop from my wrist though.

Let's see who I believe. You, a blithering idiot. Or the fucking Mayo Clinic.
Hmmm.....

Your so full of shit,
Go learn something

Fat people are obese

I dunno, first time I don't know if I'm being trolled or not

If only that was the door to the kitchen

Shut up Donny.

Fuck off don

How am I full of shit? I just told you a fact and you insulted me instead of just checking it. All human hearts have a decent amount of fat around them and there is no visible difference between the heart of a skinny vs fat person. Not saying I disagree with fat people hate, just pointing out that the picture was inaccurate.

thanks for cont
bump

LOL I CANT BREATHE SHE HAS TO FUCKING SCRUB HER ROLLS IM DYING

Holy fucking shit
That triggered me

The difference between her and the sjw land whales is she knew she was unhealthy and had surgery to reduce her stomach size.

The feminazis would ave encouraged her until she died of heart failure.

this just makes me sad

top kek

You did it wrong, you gotta do it harder.

Holy shit. As someone really into thick girls, this is just too damn thick. Like the bottom half of her is an entirely different person.

That's where your wrong.
>cardiac infusion nurse
The heart of a fat person is typically MUCH larger than a regular person because it has to pump blood around a body that is massively disproportionate
Not even considering the fact that the pericardial sac has to combat the suffocation that that much adipose tissue puts on it.
Your statement is just flawed in so many ways
>I insult you so you may be shamed into learning something

>being this butthurt
Kys

What.... the...... fuck.....

Does anybody have the original for this? lol.

Not him but does the heart ever go back to normal size?
t. 400lb that's down to 200 now
Problem is I've been fat as shit most of my life so I don't know if my heart will ever shrink back

Nice dub dub's but the surgery just tries to stop you eating as much to lose weight which you can just do by not eating so much.

That's the personal trainer.

my dick is so confused

What is the context here? Did she just assume they were filming her, and start going hamblast ladyboon on them? Or were they? Was the knock down part of a plan?

We do. We just call it salsa.

victory for men everywhere, bravo

kek

OH GOD, YOU CAN SEE THE FAILURE IN ITS EYES.

Oh my fuck, I think I can smell that already. Please kill me now.

Back to its original size?
Not completely
But it can reduce once it feels like it doesn't have to work twice as hard
But no you will never have the heart of someone who has always lived a healthy life.

>congrats keep up the good work. Life is hard sometimes man.
And honestly don't sweat the enlarged heart thing myocardial infarction is one of the better ways to go. Imo

File name is funny but if she is legit trying to lose weight good on her for trying.

I never said anything about the size of the heart, merely the amount of fat around it. I agree with you on that, but the heart on the right has been cleaned of fat. That image appears exclusively on propaganda/fitness sites and I've read statements specifically about that picture from people who claim to be MDs who say its bullshit. Good on you for having internet credentials and all, but you're both arguing a different point than I am and wrong. Good on you for shaming me into doing a Google search about it; the problem is that Google also says you're wrong. Your pompous attitude doesn't help your case. There are several things visually wrong with an unhealthy heart, but having layer of fat surrounding it is not one of them.

fucking classic

Try harder.

I can't hate on this. Fucking green shit makes me gag, but I'm not a bitch about it. I just eat other shit that aren't donuts or cake.

>poop intestines

ew...

Will it reduce my life considerably even if I lose all the weight? As in I'm fucked either way?

kek

poor doggo.

He could have been president, now he's waiting to see if he'll have a job after the bridgegate trial.

Fucking god tier kek

nice

fucking kek/10

Thats gotta be some kind of condition

You could always lose weight but you can't really grow taller

How are they still hanging on?

omfg that was siiiiiick

seriously how do people let themselves get this bad?
Like how much do you have to eat??
Are you always full of poop?
I'll overeat like once a week and it fucking kills me for two days.

What the actual fuck?

kek

nice, will use again.

archivexvideos.blogspot.com/2015/07/video7455616.html

I really dont like how her skin is the same color as the pavement.

>op wants to make ylyl thread
>starts it off decent okay nice
>straight cringe br3ad
Fuuuuuuuuuuu- Cred Forums

Now that's comedy!

Faker than a $40 bill.

You make your argument look really weak when you resort to knowingly false assertions, retard.

Holy FUCK.

>tfw 5'11 for life

I'm 99.9999999% sure this is satire made to poke fun at the "fat acceptance" people.

Is that....cocktail sauce? O.o

Max, is that you?

>born_without_arms_and_legs a qt. Would fug.

Not implants, their injections right?

NGL I would have rough sex with kristi any day.

If you netflix and chill with her, you just use her as a beanbag. Fucking amazing.

Fucking totally lost.

You're a trooper.

kek

Man wtf why? how? What happened? She has a decent face and if she could fix her fucking balloon tits/body she could easily be a +8/10

pretty sure he's exempt from these threads faggot

would fuck both tbh

Bro that's tall, come on. I bet you wish you were two inches taller. Well, guess what, I'm 6'1 and I wish I were two inches taller. Women care about height if you're like 5'8, not if you're like 85% percentile of height, man.

she has some kinda disorder where she retains massive amounts of water from the waist down.

Thats a man you;re looking at

>what's up smoothskin

THISS! A MILLION TIMES THIS!!!

Thats like me, a biochemist/ science guy who dicks around with plants and chemicals all day, saying obese people are healthy
>mayo clinic is a health organization, they have no atharuratah over plants

i trew up. dunno bout u

>because you are inherently oppressive, you must date fat girls, bottom line, every disgustingly fat bitch must have their dream guy as penance for men existing
Triggered.

Fat people hearts are more muscular not more "fat"

>left one looks like a good patriotic american heart
>right one is some weak surrendering french heart
checkmate mcfags

The "thin girl" in this is an antagonist cunt. She is in the wrong and the "comeback" is 100% justified.

She knows she's a big girl. Overtly making fun of her for it does nothing and harms more than it helps. This isn't "tough love" or "constructive criticism"--it's just bullying.

So that butthurt ACTUAL fat-shaming cunt got what she deserved and then tried to erect a mental shield to avoid facing the fact that she's a shallow bitch.

Fat is not healthy. We should do our best to encourage active lifestyles and healthier eating. That said, attacks on fat people, especially empty ones that are devoid of facts that just seek to cut down the individual are WORSE.

This. You can't repost a known joke and expect to be like. I detect a newfag.

He's happily married and a successful speaker/writer.

She assumed she was being filmed, started going hambeast on the cameraman, friend knocked the hamplanet out of orbit, she squealed like a pig

That was a humorous comment fellow internet user

I don't like this shit either. Stinks like old socks. They should Start with some delicious stuff or a simple salad

I didn't know that was possible

>What's up smoothskin

Kek

What the fuck is this

If someone rolls dubs for me I'll share greentext of my 350+ pound sister who I grew up with.

This.

Jesus, she bends the fucking steel bar

For EPIC knowledge.

>be hypothetical me
>crying after pelvis crushed by ham beast after she wouldn't accept my pleas of no
>muster up courage after seeing pancake penis I will now have for the rest of my life
W-who's the rapist now?

OMG!!! Someone help her! She's melting!

This thread is almost over, newfag. You think people are gonna start rolling on your shitty story? Post it or fuck off.

pull on yer thumb as hard as you can then flick your whole hand downward to pull on it even more. i hurt myself and laughed like a dumbass.

Um... Sauce? Maybe? I'm really not sure.

dear fucking Christ why? What is this?

lost

krang ?

mfw I know the person who created the original of that comic

He's actually right. That one looks a bit wonky, but that's not what you usually notice in fatter hearts.

What's really noticeable is when you cut it up, the walls are absurdly thick from over developed musculature.
Not even a medfag, but first year anat courses in canada (McGill) let you do dissections, whereas I believe in US you need to be a medfag to cut up corpses.

>CNS News

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAAAA!!!

All hearts have some fatty tissue to protect them, but when your heart is being engulfed in fat, that's a serious problem.

should just die already

Fucking lost hard

Not just one story. Many over the course of my lifetime growing up with her.

>and also the fact the thread is dying is exactly why I'm offering a story for rolls. So people roll and bump

It always made me cringe a little how desperate this is (the original, of course). The second frame is simply a fat girl's dream, with the thin girl looking annoyed and defeated and the fat girl throwing out that hot zing! Too bad that's not how it would happen in real life. At all. Haha.

Except it fills you with a much deeper shame

This hurts my brain. I'm fucking turned on by exhibitionism and clothes that are too revealing, but she's also shaped like a potato. It's a weird combination of arousal and disgust

Omg her boobs have boobs

holy fuck i never noticed that

I agree.
>Using cocaine for almost 10 years
>I dont get as excited about anything anymore
>When i get excited about doing it ill puke
>After i do it thats all i need to know
>Low doses dont cut it anymore
Plus quality has gone down drastically

Are you retarded?

He never disagreed with fat person heart enlargement, he's saying the small amount of adipose tissue shown attached to that heart doesn't really indicate whether it's a fat person or normal person's heart. You can't even tell the size of muscle thickness from that picture.

Stop being such a knowitall niggerfaggot

again.
wrong.
fat peoples hearts are larger because it requires more tissue to pump a larger volume of blood.
they also have a larger build up of FAT (adipose tissue) around the heart itself.
do you people think that fat just sits right under the skin on that nice little third layer of the dermis?
adipose tissue is throughout the entire human body, especially in people whose cells are so enlarged that new ones grow just to store MORE FAT.

cannot argue with this though.

DICKS IN, DICKS MOTHERFUCKING IN

Totally saved

Thank you for not being massive retards.

>he says he's a cardiac infusion nurse tho

No fucking doubt, retarded, but observent user. I'd have a hard/difficult time blasting off with thi thing onda end of my tiny 6" pale penor

lost

Died when she had to scrub her rolls I'm finished

kek'd

fuckin kek

>mfw Cred Forums gets as triggered as I do by self-righteous retards

>The ending
Top kek

please i need a story for this.

i used to half to pack wounds like these but i have only had one paitent that was THIS bad.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PELASE SOTRY

You meant POTATO, user.

kys

at least she was trying to stay healthy...

I MEAN DYING AS IN REACHING THE IMAGE LIMIT OH MY GOD GET OFF OF MY WEBSITE NEWFAG

Quads....