Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything.

& If you work at Ralph's, Randall's, or Vons, go fuck yourself

Where can I buy a lot at wholesale price for myself and how much?

What's your hatred towards Ralph's, Randell's and Von's?

Reported

Coca cola merchandiser here. 2 part question. Do you think it's safe to stack a pallet of 2 liters on top of another pallet of 2 liters? And how much do you hate your job?

You need a business

Managers are total assholes who'll try to get vendors fired for the smallest mistakes that might not even be their own, & receivers will make us fix our back stock to their liking, which can differ every day

Also the employees there's are pricks

Target is bar N the best storeto vendor in. QT employees, nice, & bro tier

>Do you think it's safe to stack a pallet of 2 liters on top of another pallet of 2 liters?

Yes, just cover the top with even crates

And how much do you hate your job?

Not as much as you guys. I've talked to Coca Cola merchs who say they hate their lives & wanted to move to Pepsi

Have you thought about beer merching? Thoughts?

+1 on the Target comment though.

Yeah, when the hell is Gamefuel going to be a permanent on the shelf soda?

Life was better when we got paid by the case (16oz returnables)

I'd probably rate my hatred of the job a 5/10

My life is alright I guess. I don't think I'd leave 1 job to do the exact same thing elsewhere ,maybe if I was throwing chips instead of cases.

Stop putting your shit all over my back dock.

They seem to like their job, free case every month, 50-60 hrs a week

Unless you plan on going to sales, I'd leave the industry altogether. You'll get trapped if you stay too long, which is the story of most of the lifers

I'm a receiver at a CVS, why do you guys leave your empty cases out and not put them in the box compactor?

Thats not us, that's your employees

No, they hate their job. I LIVE IT

Because in some places, that can get merchandisers fired

Care to explain?

Older guys? The newbies I see love it, especially the free beer

Target is an amazing company. I work as a consultant to restaurants and grocery stores and every visit with Target is great.

Some OSHA law, you can't operate a bailer unless you're certified, & some think putting garbage there is part of operating it

I just need to leave I think. Sales are on commission, and pepsi outsells us 5 to 1 where I live.

Eh, shit aint worth it. I was going to look into Pepsi. The grass is always greener

>. I was going to look into Pepsi. The grass is always greener

As sales or a merchandiser? For sales, if you wanna stay in the industry, Coca Cola pays better, for merchs, Pepsi

>pepsi outsells us 5 to 1 where I live.

Texas?

Do merchandisers get a set schedule? How do they punch in and punch out?

I work at a grocery store and all our merchandisers are either awesome as fuck or just stupid lazy cunts. Have you experienced this? CA btw

Nah, coke kills it in Texas. I'm from the Midwest. Mountain Dew itself outsells regular Coke and diet coke combined here.

>Do merchandisers get a set schedule? How do they punch in and punch out?

The ones with routes, yes. We have cellphones & we scan bars that are placed around stores. If you look close enough you'll see them

>I work at a grocery store and all our merchandisers are either awesome as fuck or just stupid lazy cunts.

Yes, those are the new guys who think not having managers around means they can fuck around. They get fired ASAP

Ah, that makes sense. I'll make sure to give them more shit when they sit around doing nothing and violate safety rules like it ain't shit.

Keep on keeping on cool guy. Respect for the good stockers.

I work at the company that makes the 4"x3" barcode label on that skid there.

is it true that Pepsi actually stands for
>Pay
>Every
>Penny
>Save
>Israel
and they're actually funding the jews?

I've dealt with them alot, if they skip stores, it turns a 8-9 hr day to 12-14+

Where is the fucking pitch black, goddamn

Yo, I was a pepsi merchandiser.

Do you skip work all the time and get paid to do nothing like I did?

Why do you guys drive so slow on the freeway? The speed limit is 65!

>Do you skip work all the time and get paid to do nothing like I did?

How long ago did you do it?

Our trucks are old, you won't believe how many deliveries get delayed because a truck won't run

Early this year. I worked for about five months there

WHY THE FUCK DONT YOUR PICK SHEETS I SPENT 2 FUCKING DAYS PUTTING ITEMS INTO MY SYSTEM VIA PICK SHEET ONLY TO HAVE DIFFERENT SKUS COKE IS A SUPERIOR COMPANY, KILL YOURSELF

So you never got the iPhone? You did the paper sign in then

>PICK SHEETS HAVE THE RIGHT SKUS

LOST MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT IN BLIND FURRY

coke > pepsi

Fuck no I never got an Iphone.

Just in case you work in Illinois and you know them, Brian is sleeping with Jessica at the Mt. Vernon office. Fuck both of those cunts

NH or maine or va?

Hey fuck you, brah!!!

I'm talkin' to you, brah!!!

I've never met an attractive chick in this industry so I doubt that chick is hot

When y'all are working and talking on the phone, are you talking to coworkers who are also merchandisers in other stores? I always imagine this is the case

What?

No shit she was actually hot. Super nice and all, but fuck her for sleeping with a dude to get the manager position

Why do your products taste like liquid shit?

>y'all

Dumb hick american

Faggot yuropoor

>youse guys

>When y'all are working and talking on the phone, are you talking to coworkers who are also merchandisers in other stores?

I talk to my manager, sales rep, or merchandiser friends

>No shit she was actually hot. Super nice and all, but fuck her for sleeping with a dude to get the manager position

Merchandiser manager? Are you sure she wasn't a 4 who became an office 8?

nope. not a yuropoor. see....this is why I know your dumb

Yeah Merchandiser manager. But no shit cause I've seen her at a bar after I left the company, shes a solid 8.

>why your dumb
>your

Good job you little retard

When you see other pepsi merchandisers do you go "AYYYYY"

>Good job you little retard

No period at the end of your sentence.

Gonna need pics then

>nope. not a yuropoor. see....this is why I know your dumb

No capitalization, fragments, improper use of ellipsis, and no period. You're just a bigger retard now.

No comma after "good job" too.

Dude I fucking wish

america already lost.

Nabisco vendor here. Pepsi guys here fucking hate it. They like to send in about 30 skids of stuff every order

you got played nigga

For someone in a completely different industry this was a great fucking thread. I love hearing about business/industries and how they work, the day to day operations and what goes on. This stuff is amazing

Thank you for taking your credits and stacking your products in a way that makes it easier to scan in.

& You have how many products? I deal with 6-10+ pallets at my Walmart s

I notice that when you guys have damages, your leave it in the area with the other Pepsi products. Why don't you take it to the designated area with the other damaged products?

is your name eric

I don't know anything about the industry, but the guy who drives the Pepsi truck around here always has laundry hanging in the cab and garbage bags of shit in the seat next to him. I'm pretty sure he lives in the truck.

Do you get your pallets assembled as awesome as we do?

that's were the store receivers want them

No

The trucks tend to overheat so they bring extra. They get paid the best

Not stacked good enough, and not enough shrink wrap. Shit tier warehouse guys.