ITT: Ask a guy who just had sex with a Korean girl anything

ITT: Ask a guy who just had sex with a Korean girl anything

did you have to use different positions to account for the sideways vagina?

how much did it cost you?

Actually was the tightest I had ever been with . She also got insanely wet just from brushing my hand on her butt

Are there extra flaps of skin in their vagina too?

was free, In Mexico City for school and went to Korea town. met a cute girl at one of the bars and we hit it off

did you double check to make sure she didn't take your dog? i mean sexual intercourse can cause a person to work up quite an appetite.

nope, she definitely had an innie vagoo. I tend to nibble on the ole meat flaps when I go down on women but there wasn't anything there. Kinda caught me by surprise

Was it easy mode?

Was she number 1?

OP, I live with a Korean girl and have banged many Asians. Good for you. Korean vagina is best vagina.

How big was her penis?

Actually it was, I just bought her two beers and she was pretty gone after the first. She was hesitant to drink a second beer but then it hit her and wanted a second.

I would have to say that she was top 3 for sure. I don't think I last that long, maybe like 10 ish minutes, but she came 4 times and made me feel like a king lol

that is very true my friend. Im here in Mexico City for another 2 months and I'm definitely going to be cruising by Korea Town a lot

What is the most number of apples you can fit up your ass at once?

rate my Korean?

Any plastic surgeries apparent..?

pics? age? looks?

nope she looked pretty natural. She wasn't those K pop look alikes, not a lot of make up, not too dressy. She had an 8/10 ass though, not too much boobs but she made up for it in ass and tightness
sadly no pics user but I did want to take pics during sex and she said no, she was about 24, im 26.
Like i said on the post above. She looked more asian than western, which a lot of asains outside of their home country tend to look. Was ready for a bush of the century but thank god she was a smooth down there.

What clinic will you go to to test for aids?

Nice! I imagine Korean girls are more fun in bed than Japanese girls. But IDK for sure.

been with dozens, how much did you pay her

I had been with a couple Japs prior when I was in the military and they screamings they did could not have been more under estimated. Its so annoying as fuck. But this Korean chick made me feel like Duke fucking Nukem. Everytime I thrusted into her her whole body reacted and it was like she wanted to scream and gasp for air at the same time. Carrying her while fucking her made me so hard because she looked at me like I was an absolute madman. Best part about it too was she was really good at head, unlike japs who just stick it in their mouths and wait

Please post pics

user... read the damn thread. I don't have pics

on a good day a bakers dozen

you sound like a cool guy, gratz
i'm in japan myself right now, shit's cash

You have proven yourself worthy. Enjoy the rest of your thread (and, no doubt, oodles of free apples smuggled out of the supermarket).

jesse?

did her fanny go sideways?

Having sex with Korean girls isn't anything much different from having sex with any other type of girl. Take it from me, I've fucked a few and it was regular degular

Do you happen to be in the military? I didn't believe my cousins when they told me the Japs have Marine fever. I was told the ones with uniform fever are very different than the normal Japs

nope, sorry

i'm not, i'm renting an apartment here for the express purpose of fucking as many chicks as possible.
but it's true that the ones who like marines, or even americans, are very different from normal japanese. i speak japanese, so i'm pulling mostly normal chicks.

I'm living in Mexico City too, OP. How can I find a cute Korean girl so I can date her?

So let's say I wanna go spend a couple days there, where do you recommend I stay?

Would you say it's a relatively safe place? What else is there to do besides fucking Asian pussy?

not too sure, I mean I think I got lucky cause I could Speak a little Korean from my CC days. getting her a little drunk helps, it is true that Asians cant hold their alcohol cause I was thee 500ml beers in and she got drunk after 350ml

It's a pretty safe place, depending on location. Probably nothing's going to happen. You could get ripped off if you're not paying attention. Not given the correct change, etc.

There's some cool sights to see, but honestly besides fucking chicks there's not much to do, especially if you don't speak the language. Also, it's going to be a lot harder to pick up girls without knowing some basics. Bars kinda suck.

Dick size? No homo fam

You need to meet more asians, because theres plenty of them that could drink on par with any heavy drinker from the west.
My korean ex had crazy tolerance for a slim woman, partly because she used to have to drink with business clients as part of her job. Theres quite alot of drinking culture in korea and japan.

What was it like fucking Kim Jong IL in drag?

Did you guy huff any butthash before doing it?

Funny thing about that was when I whipped it out she couldn't believe how big I was. She had exclusively been with other Korean guys. She measured me out to 18.2cm which i guess is around 7 ish inches. The biggest guy prior was her ex at like 10 cm

Was she hot

Fuck off tyrone, shame your mom didn't abort you along with all your other would be brothers and sisters.

I thought that shit was just a stereotype. Thanks for the info OP.

Did it taste like sushi?

no sir, shit is one hundred percent true. Like at least half of the population is under 5 inches. She even told me most of the Korean men in Mexico City get their condoms from Korea cause they're too big here

So if I don't speak Korean I'm fucked? No English there?

I'm in Japan, so I don't know about Korea.
There's English in Japan, but not as much as you'd think. Everyone's English is shit here. No one can hold a conversation.

I mean here most of them speak their mother tongue, then English and Spanish. Usually a mix of English and Spanish is better. This girl knew all 3

did yours squeak like a rusty bicycle horn too?

1. How long have you been in the air force?
2. When are you going to marry her and bring her back to the u.s. Because she "loves you?"
3. Will she work at the burger king or shoppette?

Of course not. She tasted like Kimchi

damn it's kinda hot thinking about tight asian pussy getting penetrated by BBC

Why's it got to be black? I'd rather imagine my BC.