My gf wants to peg me. I'm excited. Any advice for a first timer?

My gf wants to peg me. I'm excited. Any advice for a first timer?

Holy Trainer is the best chastity device on the market right now

Suck her cock like a good slut and then use lots of lube.

Have you fucked her in the ass?

>Any advice for a first timer?
Embrace the fact that you are gay and break up with her now.

First of all this
Other things are start small and cowgirl is a good position to find what makes you feel the best. Further if its her first time make sure she knows its all in the hips or her legs will get tired and you'll be left on edge. Prostate orgasms are hard, don't expect one

clean your ass

Be careful when you cough or sneeze for a few days after.

don't use lube, it ruines the experience

Nothing you do with a woman makes you gay, you fucking 13yo.

Forgot, an hour before or after you shit will make a mess. A little is inevitable. This guy
Is trying to make you hate it if your inexperienced at anal play

Don't let Stasha do it

No solids for 2 days prior, yogurt in small amounts the day before, enema once *only once* the night before, one laxative the morning of, only liquids the day of, plug if you have one.
Water based lube, relax, enjoy.
For god's sake tell her if something feels wrong! Breathe, change position, try again or or stop.

Letting your 'gf' ram you with a simulated cock sure does though. Just get a bf and quit wasting her time.

again, you fucking 13yo, anal stimulation with a girl is not gay. There is no part of your own body that makes you gay you illiterate fuck.
Being gay has to do with being with another man, doing anything sexual or sensual.

Just caressing with another dude makes you gay as fuck, while being pounded in the ass by a woman with a strapon does not.

Is that clear enough for you, fucking retarded 13 year old fuck? lol.

>t. gay guy

>anal stimulation with a girl is not gay

Have fun and realize if you break up she will tell everyone you got assfucked by her.

As a bisexual guy who has gotten fucked by both men and women, I consider pegging not gay.

But who cares? It's really just a pointless label. If you like your ass getting rammed, I doubt you really care about such labels anyways.
Stop having a stick up your butt about it

My wife and I have done it many times over the years. We also pair up on a double ender sometimes.
Then again we're dealing with tweens who think looking at a passable trap makes you gay...

Use a bit of Tabasco sauce, and dont be a pussy about the burn.

>As a bisexual

I stopped reading, nobody gives a fuck faggot

I hooked up with a couple I found on Craigslist, she fucked me long and hard with a strap on as her husband watched and jerked off, it was not gay at all, when she was finished with me her husband rammed his cock in my ass, this was not expected but I was so horny and high I went with it. He rammed his huge cock in and out of my ass, even after the tsrap on and some lube he was big and it hurt but felt great at the same time. I came buckets and he filled my asshole with sperm, probably not the safest of things but oh well. Him fucking me was gay.

thank you for your honesty. This is my worst nightmare

Think gay thoughts

>as a bisexual

gas yourself faggot