When's the last time you had sex?

When's the last time you had sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

shezm.github.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

October... last year.
Feels bad man.

Never; I'm so alone.

i dont remember. i have terrible memory though.

....7 days? 10 days? 15 days? one of those.

2 days ago. This weekend were getting a shit loaf of drugs and booze and fucking all weekend

Earlier this month before my boyfriend went to Boston for college. Rip

like two months ago. Before that, it had been like 2 years. I'm willing to bet it'll be another two years before I have sex again.

About a month ago

last January was throating fucking her, slapping her face with my cock, anal and all sorts of stuff....would have enjoyed it more if I knew it would be this long...

Two days ago. She's on her way over here now too.

Sunday

Two nights ago

And quads too. You lucky, lucky basted.

Also, nothing wrong with paying for it if it's been a long dry spell. Fucking decent girls for 150. Multi-shot and everything.

never. i hate life.

on the plus side, only another 50-60 years to go...

April, but before that was Octoberish

January 1st 2015

July 24th, 2015.

8 months ago and it was not enjoyable

End of June 2016

november 2009, with my gf of 4 years.
those were the days.
>*unzips in tears*

Last Sunday, 10:30 am or so.

20 years ago, when i got out of a vagina..that shit counts i don't care what you say

3 weeks ago

I was inside my mom's vagina once, about 20 years ago. Does that count?

September 19th, 2016
Haven't had a real girlfriend in 5 years

I'm having sex right now

3 days ago with girlfriend of over 6 years. Before 3 days ago it was maybe over a week. She is seriously terrible in bed which makes it worse.

Yeah, that counts. When you came out, your penis rubbed against the walls of your mom's vagina. We all lost our virginity to our mothers.

If you were a C-section I feel bad for you, you fucking virgin

>shit loaf

2 hours ago, gf came home it was just great

Is it with Jill?

Earlier this year on prom night.

Going on 3 years now. I've only had sex once and will most likely never have it again. It was a fluke.

Last november

Yesterday. And probably again within the next couple hours.

Yesterday. Only lasted about three minutes though

March, my girl is working abroad at the moment and I love her too much to cheat.

Sex? whats that?

last June, so a year and three months ago

few hours ago

Never. I'm 27.

too long thats why I'm here

never
>tfw i'm 20

I just turned 27 this week so that means it's been about.. uh.. never.

Last night. I found out that if I go to the gym with my girlfriend for her to work out, she some reason gets in the mood for anything.

Monday night.

Fly to vegas, they have legal brothels. Done, and done. Sex is no big deal.

w my couch

for the first and last time - 4 years ago

Are you me?

november 2013

Since August 2015.

Over 5 years ago. Was my first time too.

I can't wait to die.

In about twenty minutes

no it was with a man

>shit loaf of drugs
How are you on Cred Forums in prison, user?

I think it was 2011
it's almost pon farr

January 3, 2016. Before that it was November 2013. I need to get my shit together. Feels bad Cred Forumsros

at maybe 4 o'clock today

I could've lost my virginity to this really ugly chick freshman year of high school (2011). She always went out of her way to talk to me whenever she saw me. Her friend ended up telling me she liked me.

I thought I was gonna drown in pussy later throughout high school so I friendzoned her. Still a virgin today, kinda regretting not fucking that chick... at least she wasn't fat

Last friday. Had sex with a milf.

yesterday.... but my gf dosen't want anal :(

I asked out a really shy co-worker on a date who I had a crush on for almost a year. She said yes. We went out for dinner, then watched Game of Thrones together with HBO Go at my house.

I started feeling her up and she'd stop me, but wouldn't keep objecting if I continued.

I ate her out for a bit and then fucked her. She left immediately after, and completely avoids me at work.

About a week ago, was pretty average.

couple weeks ago. wasn't half bad either

Sunday. Will hit it again Friday. Considering maybe hooking up with an old FWB tomorrow too.

oh dear lord, seven years ago, j-just kill me now....

About 5 minutes ago. Smoking now then gonna sleep.

Didn't meant to reply to

Yesterday...hoping to roll again tonight but no such luck

last night with my right hand

Sunday... 3 times. We don't see each other on weekdays so we have fuck as much as we can to hold us over

last night, had a quickie before my Filipino/Korean GF had to go help her friend, still waiting on her to get on the pill so I can bust inside of her.

last night :D

two hours ago with an asian whore.

>cost was 200 total 60 door+140 "tip"

30th of March 2015

Saturday, 4th time I've ever had sex.

Hello, me

Wife gave birth 5 weeks ago. Last sex was 7 weeks ago to try to induce labour. It was horrible. The time before that was 3 weeks prior. So really, almost 3 months ago, when she had a big belly.

REAL sex was had maybe 5 6 months ago

A week ago

How was it bad? Post pics of her swollen belly

She was full term, really not in the mood or horny whatsoever, hard to move for her, can't do missionary obvious, doggy hurt her, she was tired and already sleep deprived bc being that pregnant makes you wake up 5 times every night for months, she's pissed off and miserable... Does that sound fun?

how old are you and how was it?

2 weeks ago, my gf has some sort of yeast infection. Fucking shite and I don't like bj's, so have pure blue balls

QUADS

Yesterday I came on my girl face

Last April.

August 2015, got the herp, haven't had sex since then for a combo of that reason and being generally unattractive and socially retarded.

Any responses to me won't be seen so feel free to have at me. Thanks.

January.

balls=blue as fuck

Sunday

Sunday, with an 18 year old. I'm 28.

tits or gtfo

lucky

Summer 2014.

Last saturday
>was the 14th time

If only she felt the same for you.

two day ago with my pregnant wife, going home earlier today to hit it one more time

august 2002

i was born in 1997

10 hours ago, fucked my gf awake and then she gave me an assjob.

niiiiicccceeeeeee

Sunday morning, then she left for a two week road trip immediately after. Feels bad, man.

3 years ago with my ex

July,
I put forth like no effort to get laid and I deleted my tinder.
Probably about to make a new one soon.
I don't enjoy talking to women usually, especially fucking texting.

2 weeks ago
got a blowjob last night and fucking tomorrow

Four days ago

>my girl is working abroad at the moment
Let me guess, in Europe right
Getting some of that muslim dick?

>fucked my gf awake
RAPIST

last years august man, and it fucking sucked

not when your GF has a sleep sex fetish :^)

Saturday

Last Sunday afternoon. Now I'm in bed waiting for my girlfriend to finish watch her DVR of Survivor. I'm getting hard looking at chan pics. I'll be fucking her in about 30 minutes.

M or F?

May or June? Probably will get laid next month. Cause Im lazy and I don't like having to work for sex.

what a beta..

f

Last week, I have this fwb companion thing going on with a cutie from queens. I live in jersey and it totally works.

January 5 2008

Would like to know what a blowjob feels like.

Last weekend when she slept over, probably gonna do it again this week

Uhh, I dunno. No more than a week ago, I think it was like 3 days. Railed my fiancee while she was wearing some hot heels I bought for her, then sucked on her toes while I came inside. Shit was cash.

As long as it is Male on female sex, it is always rape
The patriarchal white supremacist capitalist system forces women to say yes

did you pay for it?

September or October of 2013 if I remember right

about 2 months ago

Yes, lost my v card to a whore in Tijuana.

She didn't mention it and I didn't bring it up, probably because of nerves.

Saturday. Spent the weekend in a hotel drinking, taking edibles, and fucking.

how was it like? was it worth it?

really debating on just getting a hooker

701 days

march

Man, Cred Forums trolls just keep getting better. Its like the comedy never ends with these lads.

when I was 17 and my moms friend (36 y/o) offered to come over and give me "driving lessons" while my mom was overseas for a week.

I'm 21 now, feelsbadman.

>get tinder
>lower standards
>swipe right
Don't pay for things you can get free

3 months ago on my trip to Hong Kong.
why?

About 12 hours ago

is probably a guy:^)

never lol. I'm some fat 21yo n33t that hasn't even kissed yet. Am I doomed?

I didn't have sex until 34 so I wouldn't say doomed. find a cute girl online to take you out of the house. I found one on interpals.

2 Saturdays ago. it was the first time she let me film it.

Tuesday.

i mean, ill eventually have to lower my standards significantly to get married and have kids

i'm young and id rather not lose my vcard to some fat uggo on tinder

2 weeks ago

5 years and Iam 25.

May, I think. It was a while ago.

I'm sorry.

Last March

It was interesting, I had no idea how tiring sex is, almost wanted to stop but meh, whatever.

I say go for it, you're already debating it so you may as well go all the way.

Tonight, with your mother,

last time I had sex I game a girl the clap. Havent had sex since, really messed me up

niggers, lets do something fun

Get her super drunk/high and start toying with her asshole during sex. She's open up to it - literally. Dont go too quick and deep the first few times tho, and dont forget to stimulate her pussy the whole time. I made the mistake of doing neither and after 3 times of putting it in the pooper, gf now refuses to do it again. Feelsbadman

Couple days ago with my petite 19yo vietnamese girlfriend who likes to suck my cock, ride my face, get her ass fucked and allow me to hold her down while I give her usually 2-4 orgasms before cumming inside her. Feels good man

thanks user

I am fucking right now, while typing this

ayy 1997 buddy! Where u at tho? Maybe I can fuck those repressed memories right out of you!

>Cred Forums

2013 on Valentine's Day with my Ex. She left me for another guy two months prior to this. She called me, saying that her boyfriend couldn't make it today and then asked me what i was doing? I go over and order a pizza so we can hang out. We ended up having sex in the living room on her mom's couch. We take an hour break to watch her favorite reality tv show and then i face fucked her til i came and left. After that i ignored all her attempts to contact me and that lasted about 6 months til she gave up.

Nigger your vcard means nothing. It's like when you turned 16/18/21, you think its a big deal until it actually happens. Just fuck the uggo to start and then keep working your way up as your confidence and ability to pick up women improves. A lawyer's first case isn't a million dollar one and your first fuck likely wont be either. Just get that shit over with and only look for something better afterwards.

Eight years? Holy mother of god!

Worth a shot, am I right?

Some time this past spring, but ut was mostly mouth/hand stuff.

Almost a month ago, drunk, in a public bathroom... can't remember much details, but ugh the smell... that pussy had some bacteria overload down there. So here I am, screaming in pain when I pee now.

know what? fuck it, you rite tbh fam

bout to get on tinder

This, my first was like 5/10 but I made the best of it.

i'd rather not have sex again, thanks though

I was all up in that pussy on my birthday, but not since..

>this
That's the spirit.
The way I think of it, man, you've got a set amount of pussy you can feasibly get in your lifetime. Every day you spend not in the pursuit of pussy is a day wasted. If you're currently not getting pussy, and you're not depressed, you should be actively trying to get pussy.
It could be 10 years before you fuck a 10/10, but there's a fuck ton of good sex to be had between now and then.
And then there is also the fact that you could technically fall in love with some random girl you just wanted to fuck.

Dubs

3 years ago...

I have sex daily with a variety of many beautiful women. Roll trips and I'll tell you my secret.

sex conf shezm.github.io/

Sunday,

pic related

almost 5 years ago Cred Forums

only been doing the Cred Forums shit for 2 years

Two weekends ago.

4 days ago. Was... Eh.

July, I'm so fucking horny it isn't funny.

October 2014

July sometime.

January 7, 1982

seven years, almost to the day now that I think about it

it's not really one of my hobbies so I don't really partake very often. I guess it would be nice, but I'm not going to go out of my way for it or complain if I don't get any

Are you my dad?

3 weeks but going to see gf and then getting laid

she ugly

shes not bad, but shes not my gf

:

ugly, are you fucking homo? I'm asexual and can see she's hot

3 hours ago

not homo, and if you can see she's hot, you're not asexual you retard

>.
I forced myself on my wife last night even though she was tired and has been worry cause her dad got locked up the night before. What can I say, I need my medicine before sleep.

Am I bad?

you never researched asexuality apparently. do that, then tell me I am not asexual.

around march, with my aunt
shes been tryna hook up again ever since

Yesterday

Was plowing wife while playing Dark Souls 3

Earlier today with my wife cause she uses sex to get out of giving me blow jobs

I'll be real gentlemanly about it

More precisely, when I penetrated that ovum when I was conceived

I forced my wife last night. She was too tired and has been worrying because her dad got locked up the night before. What can I say, I need my medicine before sleep.

She was dry at first but I felt her get wet and she moaned, so it couldn't have been that bad. But I know for sure she wasn't going to cum, so I didn't bother.

Am I bad?

sorry, no

2010 :(
Then I went bald and my confidence plummeted. Any tips? Is it still possible to score cuties with a bald spot

yeah you married a girl, cmon m8... marriage is for plebs. think for yourself you fucking ken.

About 7 years ago.

I'm 26, since we seem to be listing ages as well. Still open to love, and a (probably stupid) part of me feels pretty desperate about it from time to time, but as for sex without love, I'm pretty over it to be honest. Wouldn't turn it down if someone offered, of course, but it's not like sex experience when I'm involved anyway. The next person I fuck should probably be someone who is emotionally invested, mostly because I'm going to need a few cracks at it before I'm any good. My self-esteem probably can't handle disappointing someone too much right now. I think a lot of sexless losers overlook that aspect of things, but when you still have the V-card I totally understand. Get that out of the way ASAP, and then find someone who will give you time to improve.

That dog had to have become even more aware of its place in the universe .

bruh gimme a chance! I'm probably just the man you've been looking for all of this time to fill the hole in your soul! I'm resident pullout king in my brotherhood for 3 years straight now. Trust me dawg; only good can come of this

* not like sex is a positive experience

4 days ago. She was the 31st girl I've been with.

her, yesterday

haha i know this chick

About an hour ago

i was literally abused and im going to be traumatized for life fam..

11 years, and I contemplate suicide daily.

Is this pic related? Also, I'd rather have sex than a blow job anyway.

twice yesterday

Haha
Honestly though, if I could choose to be gay, I would have done that a long time ago. I have a twinky boy body and a submissive personality, and I'm sort of cute to some people. I'd have so much more value on the gay marketplace. I bet I could get fucked in the ass by this weekend (at least) if I wanted.

>Is it still possible to score cuties with a bald spot
Yes, I trim my hair with a 0 or sometimes shave it completely off. Some girls like it, some don't, some don't give a shit. It's best if you have a nice shaped head underneath, but really it's about owning your looks and exuding confidence and it doesn't hurt if you have a rock star talent.

Today.

Yesterday. I feel so out of shape because at the end I was winded.

That's just the way I like em! Gimme dat kik and I'll hit you up with maaaaad dick pics and shitty memes to make your day just that much worse

something tells me you responded to the wrong post fam. Check yourself

It's called endorphins and dopamine bro...

this afternoon, decided to smoke some weed and she blew me good cuz she was on her period and horny

LOL, I did, my bad. point stands though.

never

Somethin' to think about for all of you other sad losers.

>That's just the way I like em!
lol no im done here, laters

Never have, 20 y/o
It's not that I'm ugly or socially inept, it's just I'm only attracted to very young girls

I'm in therapy unsuccessfully trying to change that... women are just so unappealing

It's overrated.

We're all virgins on here. Don't let anyone tell you differently op.

FUCKIN LAME

SHAVE YOUR HEAD

down to the skin or 1-2.

It's the only way to do it. Anything else is sub-par.

>I forced myself on my wife
>Am I bad?
Nigga you ask me

Your mom said yes

Yeah, don't try to have a regular haircut/style with a bald spot, but don't try to hide it either. Have confidence.

Saturday

19 and still haven't lost it. What's the best way to lose it in college? I'm not too bad looking, I'm just really awkward.

yesterday

you literally just talk to people. if you convince yourself that you arent awkward, you wont be awkward

This afternoon at a "happy ending" Asian massage parlor. Only$140 for full service by a young Vietnamese girl.

Stop telling yourself that people don't want to hear what you have to say. Just fucking speak your mind in a conversation and as long as you're not autistic than you should attract friends/females. Helps if you're both drunk. Whatever you do don't be that silent cunt that just stands idle in a group of people or when girls are near. Try and remember that girls are just regular fucking people as well and that you can talk to them the same way you do dudes (for the most part)

meant for

Or he could play on his awkwardness to make grills laugh, but I agree, you have to talk to people.

Start small if you're not used to starting conversations. People will surprise you how open they can become if someone else starts a convo. It doesn't even have to be good convo.

does that mean you're 10 years old?

SAVAGE

2003 .... so 13 years ago

Never

Not since January tbf.

I just jerk off twice a day, pussy is not worth the hassle.

It was January 7th 2015 at 6:53pm GMT+12, Thursday im pretty sure

This is something I contemplate doing every day.

Never, im 36

WTF us up with all the kissless virgins. WTF is wrong with kids today? It saddens me that I'm fucking 50 and I got more pussy as a single man in his 40's than some of you kids in your teens and early 20s

My need to get laid always overcame my fear of rejection. Get off the computer and GTFO of the house and talk to girls. If they reject you, so fucking what? That's the worst and only thing they can do to you. Move on to the next.

If you don't have the confidence, set your bar lower until you do. Chubby chicks are good for that. I've banged a few in my day...mostly when my confidence was low after a break up.

Anyway, got laid Tuesday night...with my wife. Finished all over her face...she laughed because it was a lot (first sex we've had in a week since I was out of town for work...and when I got back, I hadn't fapped for a few days).

Anyway, go get laid fuckers.

Yesterday after GF kept teasing me with her leggings. God bless leggings.

Few hours ago
I'm going to bang datass again in an hour...
Have a nice day

so i've heard, but i wish i could try at least once. too much of a damn coward though.

same

also kissless

Saturday afternoon

I JUST HAD SEX!!!

>love
Take this shit elsewhere. This is Cred Forums where love has no meaning.

Nice ass. Please tell me you get to fuck her ass.

Yesterday, have a live in girlfriend

i'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher

Sucks dude, my girl has a fat white ass and loves a thumb in it when I pound that pussy and drop a load inside

four years ago. I'm 23. before that it was everyday almost
rate?

About 15 minutes ago, I'm anorgasmic....
So I ate her out for about 20 then spanked her hard and fucked her hard with my hand around her throat, telling her to cum hard on my cock or I'm shoving it up her ass.

She came about 18 smalls and 3 serious hards

And here I am.... Like always, still hard and wishing I had about 5 of her so I could please her until I pass out of exhaustion as 2 hours is my average for getting tired.

Pic is bonus bragging as I'm a great shopper and got all that Powerade for like $100 at king soopers

My hot, big tit latin wife is about to come in bed, bend over and slide my cock in her throat

september 2013

Monday

>She came about 18 smalls and 3 serious hards

lol if you think she can even came once

last december

you know she is cheating on you with multiple guys though right?
honestly you deserve to get cucked if you're that fucking dumb

Yesterday night

I'm sexually empathic with a nose like a dogs thanks to my military service and specific training.....

She couldn't hide her heat from me muchless the obvious scent of her orgasms.

I've never understood how normal guys never notice faking

Bonus gunshot wound healing pic

September 6th 2016 with a cali girl with a big ass that snapchated it to her boyfriend

I miss sex yo.

Hampton

Redos

im banned from tinder :'(

Molly

Been about a year. Banged my gf at the time before my new job right after I knew she was cheating on me as well.

yesturday

she looks like a shitty cunt and a whore

Last time I had sex was last Friday, I've been sick like a fucking bitch ever since

>26
>never have
>currently a neet
>just fire me

Well about five minutes ago thanks for asking

Never in 26 years.

Can't say that I've tried. Feel it's too late for that to change without incredible awkwardness.

But that's just called good sex

Dont worry too much. Lost mine at 23.

January

Me too

May
trying to find girls to fuck on dating apps

Congratulations you have AIDS!

You're lucky. My wife's pregnancies and the subsequent complications resulted me not having sex for over a year both times. Frequency is still not back to normal. Some months three times a week. Many months only once that month.

3 weeks ago

are you me

Asexuality=hormone imbalance. Fix your thyroid. Get some grade AAA iodine

Ok, im done guise. What did i miss?

Wtf sure! That hole is so comfortable...mmmh

Meh. Sex gets old and just time consuming. Easier to jack it.

Last time I was in a vagina I was still a sperm. And now I'm 27. KV. Life blows.

4 months. I don't even miss it. Jacking off is easier and takes less time. I can please myself and not have to worry about anything else.

2 years ago. Lots of BJ & eating out, but after I broke up w/ my last GF I just feel awkward to have actual sex.

About 3 months cause my bitchass baby momma and I are splitting up on bad terms so yeah

5 years ago.
Last gf fucked with my head something fierce, can't bring myself to trust women anymore.
Kinda scared tbh.

18 years

Underrated post

will be tonight once this fucking movie is over