What does Cred Forums think of sex dolls?

What does Cred Forums think of sex dolls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxCkULUnVH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I live in the United States. I am afraid of buying one because I am afraid of randomly being arrested for buying one.

You can't be arrested in the US for a sec doll they are legal.

if it's what the person wants then sure, but I find it pathetic. It's a coping item for a person's lack of social skills.
Not illegal. just make sure it isn't Buffalo Bill a-la doll.

>sec

And that is a ugly ads doll spend the money and get a good one

Yeah I know fucking auto correct

They're not good enough yet.

Would definitely get one of those. They look fun to cuddle with but I wish they were flat chested so I could slap my buddy aichans under her shirt and titty fuck her to death.

I mean BUSTY AICHAN. THE MOST REALISTIC TITS YOU CAN BUY

Yes they are you just have to pay 5- 6g for it.

I wish they were real.

From my experience, the United States court system is extremely inconsistent.

winning or loosing is more luck & opinion, then right or wrong.

i love my sex doll

Imagine what your family would think if you randomly died and they had to clean out your house.

*top kek from beyond the grave

I agree, even the super expensive ones are shit tier. They're a pain to take care of, the silicone rips at the joints way too often, and the faces are in the uncanny valley.

They're not quite there yet but I hope they get there soon, I'd rather have sex with a robot than a stinky human.

I think you should've spent more money, or used what you had and went to the Bunny Ranch.

It's not my sex doll, dumbass.

Sure it's not.

Kari Byron?

but tit tiz

I'll help.

Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pxCkULUnVH0

How about an anonymous person via teledildonic sensors+actuators connecting you over the internet. Basically fucking a robot with a human operator.

Way to go Guy Colwell!

Fuckin Cred Forums

This guy knows what's up.

I recently got a great deal on a 156CM OR Doll made of TPE. Mid range doll I guess, retails for 2200USD

Sex can be fun with it, but it's usually not worth the effort and I'd rather just use a sleeve. The main reason I got my doll was for cuddling while I sleep though to be honest I hate sleeping alone.

For that it works quite well, though I wonder if a plush doll would have been better for this due to weight.

too expensive.
Does anyone know a good starting flashlight or real like vagina that doesnt cost 80?

Those are WM dolls made in the same factory as my doll (OR Doll) the head of my doll is actually a WM Doll model.

High quality TPE doll, don't look quite as good in practice as in those very professional photos with good makeup. But they can look/feel good enough to be a turn on sometimes.

Try tomax, love my "Lillith Uterus" much better than a fleshlight.

i made a custome one on a site savin up for it right now looks pretty good

Degenerate, but I wouldn't judge a friend if I stumbled across one in his home

Why pay money when you have two perfectly useful hands.
Unless you're a double amputee of course. Then I would say careful where you position your hooks.

I think this guy is referring to smaller dolls that are easier to handle, but can be construed to be underage.

This is why all the smaller dolls shippable to the US have huge tits.

Kinda creepy, imagine nutting inside one and it gives you the eyes that send you into the fucking shadow realm

people are commenting it like ' hard texture is the best". Is it for a newcomer like me?

This

they are expensive

If you think it might be overstimulating go with soft.

Soft seems to be the same material as the outside of the busty aichan which is a very realistic tit toy so it's very soft. I think for my next one I will probably try normal and I'd recommend normal if it's your first toy.

You can get them on amazon, but if you find the same sellers direct website they have more options available (Sounds like you may already have)

Yes, thanks for your adv/

Go find her a real girls head now.

mfw the "bumping" killed the thread

Isnt there a rick and morty episode about this? a bunch of men fighting over fake pussy?

That show contains nothing original.

Why the fuck do you have a kim possible blow up doll.

next FUCKING PAGE NIGGA

interesting, how its actually not a story about fucking dolls. Its about 1 mans suffering, dealing with rejection and having friends

Goddammit he better not die I swear to god

I'm not reading all that shit.

and the fact that everyone has become obsessed with the doll itself, when the man who really needed it is torn from her arms every single fucking time, and he has cancer on top of that!

The worst part is the clean up. Rinsing your cum out of a plastic vagina really hits home how alone you are.

i wonder if a feminist would say sth unlike feminist bout this

Haha! You just spent 40 minutes of your life reading a comic about men masturbating.

you are a cool dude

Worth it

I hope this is copy pasta, shit dude. my sides...

It was a good read so its worth it

Nice.
40 minutes well spent.

I wasn't expecting a comic about a sex doll to make me feel...

I loved Inner City but missed this one. Distribution was spotty. Great shit. Thank you.

Same here

keep posting

posting

Show the pussy fgot

That sort of doll has a pocket for you to insert fleshlight style sleeves in.

That's irrelevant. You won't be arrested for buying a sex doll.

Wow I can't believe I sat and read the entire thing. Wow. That was something.

this made me feel. Fuck you, user.

They are alright I guess. If only they would shut up.

Damn man...

kek